Getting Payback Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers

"No, no..That's..that's mine." Angela was still shaking but managed to pull herself right next to my cock and was licking it alongside her best friend.

Occasionally their tongues would touch and just make them lick faster. Each girl took turns trying to deep throat me. Julia was more experienced than she let on, taking me down faster than Angela or even Jennifer. Of course Angela had her beat when she started using her tits to stroke my cock. Both girls were becoming competitive and trying to get my cock closest to their faces when I finally blew.

"I'm gonna cum girls. OH FUCK!"

Both girls let out a yelp as my cum flowed out over their faces. I tried to give them an equal share but Julia caught the last ropes in her mouth as she wrapped her lips around my throbbing cock. It was really sensitive, but the way she just sucked at the tip made me almost fall over. Angela grunted and pushed her friend out of the way before cleaning me with her tongue. They looked at each other and licked their lips which were covered in cum.

Watching the two girls lick up my cum made my dick rock hard in seconds. Angela was doing her best to collect it all, and even kissed Julia to suck the rest off her tongue. The two girls both faced me and showed me their empty mouths. I couldn't just spectate anymore and we fell into a makeout pile.

I hadn't kissed Julia while we were fucking but I could taste Angela's pussy in her breath which made me want to kiss her harder. Angela became a bit jealous when I would give Julia too much attention and would use her tits to pull me away. Julia got the hint that her friend wanted me to herself, so she started to get dressed and packing Angela's things that were still here.

"Wow, today was a pretty eventful day." I said when Angela finally let me come up for breath between her tits.

"You're telling me. We always joked about having a threesome but I didn't think it would actually happen. And making a new friend was nice, or whatever Jennifer is."

"Do you think Jennifer fucks girls?" Julia asked, looking at me. I hardly knew Jennifer myself so I could only shrug.

"Well, it doesn't matter. Unless you like Jennifer?" Angela gave me a curious look, but I shook my head.

"I haven't seen her in years. I don't feel that way about her, and she doesn't feel that way about me." This made Angela smile and she hopped out of bed to slowly put on her clothes. She looked at me the whole time and played with her tits before putting the sports bra over them.

"Our Uber is almost here. Thanks for the food, and the cock. Come on babe, we have a rehearsal." She pecked Angela on the cheek and was at the door to my room.

"I love you Mark." With one last kiss, Angela headed out with Julia. Even Julia gave me a warmer goodbye than I expected, with a kiss to the air and wink in her eye.

"I love you too." But she was already out the door when I responded.

After that incredible threesome all I wanted to do was sleep. It was a bit lonely without Angela there, but I would see her again. Maybe Jennifer could come over too. Plugging my phone in the charger I saw one final notification. A new message from Rebecca.

Thank you for today. I miss you.

I was tempted to respond, part of me missed her too. That look she gave me at the bookstore was so different, more caring than she had shown me in a long time. But my life was finally expanding out of my highschool sweetheart. I should probably return her clothes though, or she'd just be wearing mine all the time. That was a problem for tomorrow's Mark.

Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers