Getting Payback Ch. 05

Story Info
Making a plan and feelings get complicated.
9.2k words
4.48
3.7k
15

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers

So going to just get right into it. Nothing to really say, but that I'm going to start following through on the title of the work. About time right?

Jennifer's apartment was pretty bare bones, or at least it was now that Dick had moved out. Most of the furniture had gone with him, but Jennifer made it work. She still had plenty of friends so she wasn't isolated, unlike me and Rebecca. She was wearing a pretty conspicuous robe and enjoyed finding an excuse to turn around and give me a full view of her ass. Still despite the growing temptation and my growing erection, I told Jennifer about seeing Amy.

"Amy Lynn huh? Figures, Dick always said he didn't go for goth chicks. Still you can tell that slut is stacked." Jennifer felt her own chest as she said that and sighed before looking at me.

"Would you say she's better than me? Is Rebecca better than me?"

I was surprised Jennifer would even ask something like that. In high school she was always the it girl, with lots of guys following her and giving her gifts. I guess even the most well liked of us can have insecurities, especially when your boyfriend still cheats on you.

"Of course not Jennifer! You're incredible. It's not about being better than each other, you're all pretty great in different ways." We both had a good laugh about how cheesy that response was.

"That's such a man's response. Can't let girls know how you rank them. But it does make me feel better at least."

Jennifer was inching closer to me, I could smell her perfume as she was right at my face. She gave me a knowing look and kissed me.

"But a good fuck would make me feel even better."

With little effort Jennifer slipped out of the robe, and as I figured there was nothing underneath. Jennifer's tits were right in my face and my mouth slipped over her dark nipple with her growing moan telling me to continue.

"I've been thinking about your cock all day. Angela told me about your threesome with Julia. Dick always wanted one but I didn't want him dumping me for one of my friends. He probably had one without me." She pressed more against me, practically smothering me before I had to take a breath.

"You're calling him Dick now?" I was trying to change the subject, deep down worrying how much Rebecca had done with him.

"Well I have no reason to be nice to him, and he's always been a dick." She pressed me back into her cleavage, thankfully ending this conversation.

Jennifer's tits were just as amazing as yesterday, I couldn't help but slobber all over them. Both of her nipples were getting harder as I played with them and Jennifer was humping me faster. She really was wearing nothing under her robe, and I could feel her juices flowing onto my leg. I gave one of her nipples a small bite and got a playful smack in response. She looked at me with hunger and gripped my cock, it swelling even harder in her hand.

"Get up." Jennifer got on her knees in front of me and I quickly followed her command.

I unzipped my pants as fast as I could but Jennifer was in a hurry as she pulled them down and stared at my cock. It was poking out pretty quick but she was focused more on the black marks all over it. Amy's lipstick was still there from earlier. She frowned a bit and stood up.

"Angela was one thing, but Amy? Fuck no. Come on, we're taking a shower." I followed Jennifer's big ass to the bathroom.

There was definitely more space in her shower than mine. The first thing Jennifer did was rub my cock with soap, it was a very wet and slippery handjob. She especially scrubbed wherever Amy left her mark. A pull too hard actually hurt and I winced a bit.

"I'm sorry, I just really don't want to think about her right now." She kissed my cock to make it better and I felt myself get even harder.

Jennifer took that as her cue to finally put me in her mouth. She looked like a dream, her wet hair going all the way down her back, before resting above her very plump ass. The water was getting in her eye on occasion though so I tried to turn it off, only for her to stop and speak.

"No, I like the water. Some of my best times were in the locker room showers."

Jennifer slowly stood up, making sure my cock slid right between her tits and turned so it would be right against her ass.

"We had a good time in your shower, but don't you think we forgot something?"

I lined up my cock with the opening of her wet pussy, and slowly went in. Of course her pussy wouldn't be as tight as her ass, but the way it wrapped around me was a perfect fit. I could feel her pussy juices soaking my cock as I thrust in and out. Her ass made a slapping sound, and I could hear her tits slap against her chest as we fucked.

"God this feels so good! I almost wish you hadn't fucked my ass and just went for my pussy first." Jennifer was positioning herself and started pushing back against me.

Her ass covered up her pussy but it looked so perfect and soft, I couldn't resist giving it a smack. Jennifer looked back at me and gave a devious smile.

"Oh did you do something? I just have such a big ass, I don't think I felt anything."

I chuckled at Jennifer's challenge. So with more feeling I let my hand strike her Latina ass. The way her caramel skin rippled this time just made me want to keep going. With each strike I thrust into her as far as I could go. She started moaning louder and louder. I could see her ass starting to turn red, but it didn't seem like she was in pain. Or at least, the pain wasn't bothering her.

"I can't hold back anymore! You're going to make me cum!" With one last smack on her ass, she shook all over my cock. Her pussy tightened and she let out a soft coo. Jennifer almost fell over but I held her up, conveniently with a good grasp on her tits.

"I think you should lay down." I moved Jennifer out of the shower, my cock slipping out of but still throbbing at the sight of her.

"I'm not some helpless virgin Mark, I can.." Another smack on her ass shut her up and she was laying on a mat.

Not wanting to give up, she spread her legs as wide as she could. I would wager she could make a full split if she tried. Her pussy was glistening from her juices and I was stroking myself to her. I knelt down between her legs and gave her a lick. You could barely taste any water, just pure pussy. Jennifer was struggling to keep her composure. Her pussy sensitive from cumming, that combined with the soreness of her ass made it hard for the experienced cheerleader to have any control.

She couldn't hold her legs anymore and I felt her thick thighs wrap around my head. The lack of oxygen didn't bother me, I was too busy breathing her in as I explored her pussy. Finding her clit was easy, she moaned louder when I rolled my tongue against it. I focused on it for a good bit until I felt her start to shake. I was waiting for the climax but instead I got pushed off. Jennifer looked like her eyes were about to roll into the back of her head. After a fit of moaning she looked up at me and gave her best pleading face.

"Mark please, put it back in. I want to cum all over your cock again. I want your load inside my pussy." With that she moved her legs again as wide as she could, her pussy waiting for my cock.

Positioning myself over her I could see Jennifer's eyes, yeah there was lust in there, but it was more like she was just happy I was there. I was pretty happy too, Jennifer had become a friend pretty quickly. I wanted to please her, like she was pleasing me.

"Come on Mark, you can tell me. Does Amy have an ass like mine?"

"Not even close. No one has an ass like yours." I kissed her hoping it would shut her up, but that leg up on Amy seemed to only get her more into it.

"And Rebecca? I bet I'm more generous than she is." Again she said something I couldn't deny, Jennifer did let me have her ass after all.

I didn't say anything and only kissed her again in response. I stopped fucking her and we got lost in our kiss. Feeling all over her did keep me rock hard, and occasionally she would shift her hips a bit. I was relieved though, so close to cumming right before. I didn't want this time with her to end. Jennifer did stop for a moment to catch her breath, and looked at me.

"Well that was new. Very passionate, and you're just very sweet. I can see why Angela loves you..r cock so much." Before I could ask what she meant, she attacked my mouth with hers and could have tied a knot with our tongues.

I moved my hips again and she started pushing back a bit, though difficult in her position. So I decided to sit up, and pulled her up with me. There she was, Jennifer Mendez, sitting in my lap. My cock about to burst inside her pussy. Her hair was still soaked, but it was like a dark cloth draping over her body. With an aggressive shove she broke our kiss, and was now on top of me. She assumed a squat with my cock still inside her. She had that devious look on her face, which made me more excited.

"Are you ready for a cheerleader's technique?"

Jennifer slowly lifted herself up and down my cock. Her tits bounced and her dark nipples were swollen and hard. I would have loved to taste them, but she wasn't letting me up until I blew my load. I had already been resisting the urge, but I was no match for this. I grabbed Jennifer's ass and pushed her down on my cock as I started to cum. She let out an excited yelp as I filled her up. She relaxed her body and let herself fall on me. She was cooing as she rubbed up against me and I kissed all over her face, which made her giggle.

"You're not going to compare yourself to Angela now are you?" I had to ask since she did mention her but only in passing while we fucked, unlike Amy and Rebecca. This made Jennifer sit up, but she kept my half hard cock still inside her and shuddered from her sensitive pussy.

"What? Of course not! I'm totally Team Angela! You guys should get together and do whatever stepsiblings do when they get together."

"Well then we'll probably never do this again." I tried to sound serious but Jennifer just smirked.

"Come on, we're just fucking. I need a rebound and so do you. We're fuck buddies Mark. Just...friends."

She was avoiding my gaze as she said that and rested her head against my chest.

***

As me and Jennifer eventually dried each other off, we got comfortable on the couch again, even cuddling on occasion. But whenever it seemed like something was happening, one of us would back away. The sex was fun but anything romantic seemed like a distant dream. At least with each other. Before we could really try to talk there was a knock on the door. It was rather loud and harsh. Jennifer tensed up a little and I felt her grip on me tighten.

"Hey, just stay here. I'll get it." I kissed Jennifer on the forehead and stood up, only for her to hold my hand to stop me.

"I know who's at the door, Mark. I don't want you to answer."

She looked away from me as she spoke. Only one person could be making Jennifer this tense, it always had to be him. I gave out an annoyed sigh before sitting back down with Jennifer.

"What is he even doing here? Did you call him?"

"Of course not. He probably wants his stuff, and maybe some pussy."

Jennifer pointed to a box that had clothes and random things inside. I got up and put on my clothes before taking the box to the door. Jennifer scrambled behind me but didn't actually move in front or try to stop me again. He was still banging on the door, and when I opened it I actually enjoyed seeing Dick move back a bit when he saw me.

"She heard you. Here's your shit."

I tossed the box down at his feet, hoping there was something fragile inside. I heard Jennifer moving closer behind me, but she wasn't in my peripheral or in front. She was hiding from him. But Dick still saw her and gave a friendly wave.

"There's the girl I wanted to see. What are you two fuck buddies now? I recognize Jennifer's 'just fucked' face anywhere." Dick laughed at his own joke.

I felt Jennifer's hair against me as she faced away from Dick, me the wall between them. I wanted to look back and comfort her but this asshole had me on high alert.

"It doesn't matter what we are, you're not welcome here. Your name isn't on the lease, so just go!" Jennifer's confident voice rang out behind me which probably would have meant more if she was looking at him.

Dick wanted to posture, but after yesterday I doubt he wanted to start a fight again. Instead he just shrugged and laughed again. This time he looked directly at me.

"You really think you're getting one over on me or something? Fucking my girl, or my side pieces, trying just to dig at me. Those new girls you've been talking to, I've been fucking before you ever got a chance. Amy? I fucked her last week. Rebecca? Two days ago. Jennifer? Right after. You're just getting my sloppy seconds." He made a gesture humping the air while pointing at the girl standing behind me.

"And soon I'll be figuring out your little sister, the one girl you can't have. We all know she's into you. A girl like that growing up with me? I would have fucked her first chance I got."

I started moving forward but Jennifer was pulling me back. Dick let out a laugh watching his ex tugging a guy a foot taller.

"You need to stop talking, NOW." I spoke through my clenched teeth and Dick actually did back up.

"Girls like her just need one bad day to fall on a lucky guy's dick. It's how I got Rebecca after all. With a girl like Angela though? She'll be on me for life."

I rushed at the door for Dick to slam it in my face. He laughed on the other side and I heard him run off. Jennifer was wrapping her arms around me trying to keep me calm.

"Mark, it'll be okay. We'll call Angela right now."

I knew it wouldn't be okay until Richard Jacobs was gone. I wanted to remove everything from him. His job, his home, his friends, his girls, everything.

***

Angela and Julia were at Jennifer's place in an hour. Thankfully Jennifer didn't wear the robe from earlier, not that her shorts and tank top hid much. Angela was cuddling up against me while Jennifer went over what happened. Since Julia and Jennifer both knew what was going on between us, this was the only time she could give me any kind of affection. I was in a fit of rage when Dick had left, so feeling my stepsister's body against me calmed me down quite a bit.

"While I trust Angela not to do anything stupid, we need to recognize that this prick won't go away. Dick has it out for Mark, and is making this very personal. So we're going to fight back."

"And the fact that this dude is your ex has nothing to do with your personal involvement in this? You sure you're not just using Mark as an excuse to get revenge on the dude who cheated with half the babes in town?" Julia was being very frank about her opinion on the situation.

Jennifer narrowed her eyes at that comment. It wasn't that she cared about Dick, but that she really hadn't noticed him fucking around on her. I'm guessing someone so well connected felt a bit of shame not hearing about this sooner.

"Okay, yes it is also for me, but the reality is that a guy like this cannot just be left to do whatever he wants. The good thing is, most of these girls don't actually like him, otherwise he wouldn't be staying with one of his bros. We live in a small town, there's only so many cocks that are actually decent. Probably why Rebecca kept Mark hidden away." Jennifer walked up and tried to give me a kiss but Angela's hand came between us.

"You've caused enough trouble." Angela frowned at Jennifer and cuddled up even closer to me.

"If you didn't send us to the bookstore, none of this would be happening. Mark doesn't have to do anything, Dick is YOUR ex." Angela was acting like a blanket, wrapping herself around me and feeling her love did make me almost forget how angry I was.

Jennifer rolled her eyes and took a seat next to us. I could see Julia getting a bit jealous at how Angela wasn't even looking in her direction now. Jennifer tried to put her hand on Angela, but was met with a pout.

"Angela, I'm not your enemy. This would still be happening but slower. Mark would have still fucked Amy at the gym with Dick outside."

At the sound of Amy's name, Angela let go and scowled at me.

"Seriously?! Amy Lynn?! Is there like a checklist of girls you've been wanting to fuck but couldn't since you were with Rebecca?" Angela was now twirling her blonde curls again, almost choking her finger with how tight her hair wrapped around it.

"Angela, it wasn't like that. I ran into Amy and it just sort of happened. I didn't expect to ever see her again."

Angela stormed off into Jennifer's room and slammed the door. I stood up to go after her but the other two girls stopped me.

"Give her some space. Let's just talk about this first. Angela can act tough, but she's painfully naive when it comes to boys. We need to protect her." Julia pleaded with me.

"Okay, so what are we supposed to do? I told the vice principal that he's been having sex at the school, but unless we can actually get him caught it doesn't mean much."

Jennifer and Julia both shot me a look, like they didn't have to ask for more details. They both gave me a shove, Julia's shove was a bit harder for someone so small. Jennifer was the one to comment however.

"Wow Mark! Fucking a cougar like Ms. Segarra? Isn't she like your mom's best friend? You're lucky Angela didn't..."

SLAM

"Well alright, she did. When this is over, maybe just talk to Angela. Without taking your dick out. But alright...if Ms. Segarra is on our side, I can manipulate this. I'll make a call to one of the cheerleaders at the school."

"You're going to honey trap Dick? With a girl from the cheerleading squad? A high school girl?" Julia also voiced her objections but Jennifer did her best to hush us.

"She's 18, calm down. It's on him to bite the bait, but she may lay on the charm pretty thick."

I don't know how I felt about this already. Jennifer seemed to be just tossing fuel to the fire waiting for it to explode. But I would love to see it explode all over Dick Jacobs. He deserved it. So I continued on with making a plan.

"We get him fired from his job, and he'll stop being around Rebecca.." Julia shot me a look when I said my ex's name, probably shouldn't be thinking about her right now.

"Sleeping with a student should bring a lot of heat on him for sure. Maybe even put him on a registry. But what about at the gym? A guy like him will find pussy."

"True, but isn't he fucking one of the managers? And you said Amy got pretty annoyed when Dick was flirting with one of the girls there." Jennifer was muttering to herself going through possible scenarios in her head.

"I mean, yeah that happened. I wouldn't say Amy was super into him when they were interacting at the gym though." I thought back to her ignoring him over me, hoping that would convince Jennifer to just back off.

"She had an old love drop by, it's not like she could wrap herself around him when she's trying to seduce you. So all we need to do is get him to mess up in a public way at work. Amy would have no choice but to fire him, and she'd probably just stop seeing him. Good thing there's someone we know he'll want to grab, especially now." Jennifer looked Julia up and down her petite body as she spoke.

Julia could only give a flabbergasted look as she connected the dots.

"No, no, no, no! Why me? Why can't you just fuck him Jennifer, or ask another one of your friends?"

"It has to be you, we can't tell people about our plan. We can't risk him finding out. You're Angela's best friend, he'll think you're his way in. You don't have to do this for me, or Mark. But would you do it for Angela?" Jennifer gave her best pleading face.

Julia pondered for a bit and looked over at the closed bedroom door. She blushed a bit and nodded her head.

Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers