Getting Payback Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers

"Fine, for Angela. But how is this even going to work?" With that Jennifer looked back at me.

"Easy, Mark will visit Amy at the gym. You will pull Dick away for some 'private lessons'. Amy will want her own alone time with Mark, and then she'll walk in on him balls deep in you. The rest should follow."

Julia blushed even redder at the idea of being caught having sex. I looked over at Jennifer who seemed to be keeping notes on her phone. I could already feel the guilt creeping in.

"So you want me to lie to Amy? Lead her on so she can catch her fuck buddy with another girl?" I had just reconnected with her, doing something like this felt so wrong.

"I can't do that to her. I won't manipulate her like that. She didn't do anything wrong."

Clearly Jennifer did not share that sentiment, and her hand made a fist before calming down. Well almost calm.

"Are you fucking serious?! She's one of Dick's fuck buddies, like your ex. Just a pair of his sluts."

"You can't talk about them like that!" I felt myself getting angry, but then part of me couldn't help but agree with Jennifer.

"Just because you fucked them, you have a soft spot for them. Can you stop thinking with your dick?! You think Amy didn't know that Dick had a girlfriend, that he wasn't fucking her in my bed while I was working? That he didn't fuck Rebecca at the school then go to work to pound Amy?"

Jennifer did have a point of course. The reality is that Amy may have been my friend, but she did something to hurt someone else who is also my friend. I wouldn't say I'm particularly close to Amy or Jennifer at this point, but it's not like I wanted to choose between them. But before Jennifer could continue, Julia stood between us, stopping this argument.

"Jennifer, Mark isn't responsible for your ex fucking other girls. Mark, you know you don't want to actually be with Amy. You fucked her because she threw herself at you." Julia said that last part with derision, and again looked over at Jennifer's closed bedroom door.

Thinking back on things since Friday, each girl I was with initiated. Angela, Jennifer, Julia, Meredith, Amy, and Rebecca's failed attempts. Angela told me she loved me, none of these other girls did. Shouldn't I only want to be with Angela? Am I just being an asshole, fucking all these girls when I have someone who wants to be with me right behind that door? My thoughts were racing through my head, and I felt a sharp pinch as Jennifer snapped me back to reality.

"Julia, don't confuse him. It's been a pretty hectic couple of days for everyone. I'm sorry for getting angry with you. Now is there anything you can think of that might seal the deal?"

I had a couple of ideas floating around but I would go for the least chaotic first.

"Where has Dick been staying since you kicked him out?"

Jennifer thumbed through her phone and pulled up someone's profile. Brandon Marcus. I only vaguely remembered him as being on the football team. An alpha male wannabee which hadn't really changed since high school from the looks of it. Sports car which stuck out like a sore thumb in a small town like this, and photos with a bleach blonde girl in different bikinis.

"Woah she's a babe! No way Dick hasn't tried to fuck that if he's staying there." Julia might as well have been frothing at the mouth as she spoke.

She checked the tagged image to see the girl's profile. No pictures with any man, just other hot girls. The classic flag for a girl with guys in her inbox. This girl, Rachel, worked at a kiosk in the mall. Like I said before the mall was a bit out of town, which Jennifer said would be the perfect meetups for any affairs.

"I'll go check her out and see what I can find. Brandon should be an easy mark, though with overcompensation like this...probably a small dick." She frowned a bit at that realization but for the sake of the plan she would endure.

"Oh you're going to check her out?" I wasn't entirely sure where Jennifer was going with this.

"Of course, if you went there you'd probably try to fuck her. I'll keep an eye on her to see if she meets Dick while getting Brandon wrapped around my finger. Now is there anything else?" Jennifer seemed intrigued about messing with Brandon too, it made me wonder if they also had history.

I did have one last idea, but it would be tricky if not impossible to do.

"Who is the girl that Dick got pregnant senior year? And where is she now?"

Julia coughed a bit at my statement, while Jennifer was confused. But I knew if I got this girl to come back, she would topple what little reputation Dick had with the women here.

"Mark, I don't know who she is. I only heard about it from Dick, and he called her 'that bitch'. All I can tell you is that she was on the volleyball team."

"If she was on the volleyball team senior year then..."

"You'd have to ask Rebecca. And I don't think she'll help you, at least not for free." Jennifer looked away knowing exactly what that meant.

Asking Rebecca for help was a challenge when we were dating. With all the drama going on between us? It would be impossible. The three of us stared at each other, then a hand gripped itself into mine.

"The two of us will talk to Rebecca." Softly spoke Angela. Her eyes were a bit red and was mainly looking at the floor.

"Angela, you don't have to do this. I know you don't like talking to Rebecca. And besides, she'll listen to what I have to say." I wasn't even sure about that last part.

"Mark, you can pretend to be angry but you're not over Rebecca. Fucking us or anyone, won't fix that you're hurting. Being around her alone will just drag you back in." Angela looked to her friends for support and both Jennifer and Julia nodded in agreement.

"I think maybe you two should talk, alone. Besides, me and Julia have things to plan out." Jennifer pointed to her room.

"We do? Oh right, yeah we do..." Julia looked away from Jennifer's death glare.

Angela blushed and we walked into Jennifer's bedroom. The sheets were a mess, which made me think about what Angela must have done while she was alone. We held each other for a good minute or two. Not speaking, just feeling each other's warmth.

"Why does this all have to be so complicated? I love you, and we should be together. But it just feels like the world is against us." Angela wasn't crying but I could feel the sadness in her voice.

"It's not the world Angela, we're just dealing with one asshole."

"I don't care about Dick Jacobs. He's hardly the first guy to want to fuck me. I'm talking about our parents, Rebecca, and anyone besides Jennifer and Julia. And I'm pretty sure Jennifer's only cool with it because she thinks it's hot." We shared a laugh which seemed to ease the tension.

Angela sat on Jennifer's bed and wrapped one of the pashmina covers around herself. I sat down beside her and she laid her head into my lap.

"No one would actually understand. They'll think we're a bunch of freaks, a brother and sister having sex. Even if it's stepfamily. Sometimes I think about just running away with you, to a town where we would just be Mark and Angela." She sniffled a bit so I held her closer to me.

I thought about what Angela was saying. She was the reason I was even able to be okay the last couple of days. Everything made sense with her. I had known her my whole life, and she knew me better than anyone. Who wouldn't want to date Angela? The only issue was that our family would never understand. If Rebecca got our parents to separate us, they didn't want any hint of a relationship. Angela doesn't have a family outside of me and our parents. I couldn't ask her to risk it all.

"Angela, I wish this moment could last forever. Or that I could promise nothing would change if we did decide to be together. I wouldn't ask you to risk everything just to be with me."

Angela rolled a little so she could look up at me. She had a bit of a frown on her face.

"Are you sure that's why? You're not just thinking about fucking Jennifer, Amy, or whatever girl jumps on top of you? Oh God, how am I going to look at Aunt Meredith now?"

"Angela, if you want me to stop fucking other girls I will. I'll be your boyfriend right now."

"No, this isn't going to be how our relationship starts. Not out of guilt." Angela stood up again, bundling herself even further into the pashmina.

"Maybe I should go on dates. See how things are with regular guys. Even fuck regular guys."

I wasn't sure if she was serious. Even if she was, it wasn't like I could tell her to stop. I just had sex with Jennifer an hour ago. She laughed a bit before giving me a hug.

"Well the look on your face says that you don't want to lose me at least. You really think I would just jump into bed with the first guy who asked?"

I hugged her back and gave a sigh of relief. What Dick had told me was still ringing in my head. It sounded like bullshit, but the reality is that eventually Angela would just date other people. Jennifer had told me that she already lived the fantasy, what happened next was up to us.

"I still won't fuck anyone else, if it's making you uncomfortable. Not even Jennifer." She gripped me a bit tighter and gave me a kiss.

"So you can resent me? Besides...I'm not even sure you'll choose to be with me." She looked up at me, I was trying to process what she meant.

"Look, at least talk to me about what's going on. I don't want to be in the dark about your life. Especially when I'm trying to put myself in it. Do you know how weird it is when a girl you barely know walks up to you and says your stepbrother fucked her ass? Right after he came inside you?"

"Well yeah that sounds pretty bad when you say it like that." I blushed at how blunt she was being, but knowing Jennifer that's probably what she said.

"I'm a little mad, but I still love you. So here's what we're going to do." Angela gave me a hard shove and sat on my lap.

Angela had worn a sundress today, which on a busty blonde like her was very cute. She started grinding her ass against me and when I tried to move my hands she held them down. As soon as my cock was hard Angela only focused moving her ass against the full length. I could see her face getting red but she kept holding my hands down.

"Angela, what is this supposed to accomplish?"

"I'm trying to teach you self control. If you can resist sticking your big..hard...cooock...in my wet pussy..." Angela snapped back to reality and acted like she wasn't moving her hips faster.

"...then I'll know you won't just buckle at the next girl who throws herself at you. I'm not trying to keep a list of girls who want you. Three is enough."

Three..Jennifer, Amy, and Rebecca. I knew Julia would never want to fuck me unless Angela was there, and Aunt Meredith wasn't a realistic option.

"Angela...I want y.." But she moved her ass back against me harder.

"Don't just say what I want to hear, I won't believe you." She stopped talking and kept moving her hips.

I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but I've been teased like this before by Rebecca. Before we actually had sex, she would ride my cock with her pants on. And it's something she continued to do even after we actually had sex. Rebecca's on her period? No problem. Angela felt completely different, her body was smaller but her ass was rounder and she did it with far more enthusiasm. I would have cum in a few more minutes if she didn't stand up and remove her sundress. No underwear of course, Angela knew she was coming to see me. I could see her pussy juices dripping down her leg, but knew I probably shouldn't move from my spot.

"I'm way too fucking wet for a lesson right now. Give me your fucking cock." She grabbed my pants and could have ripped them off if she wanted. Angela was a bit more harsh in her tone and wasn't being her usual sweet self.

"I can smell Jennifer on you, and soap?" Angela gave my shaft a lick all the way up to the tip, before covering it with her lips.

"Oooh, Jennifer's a bit tangy. I sure hope that isn't the soap, 'cause I love it!" Angela could have swallowed my dick with how fast she went down on it. Still she wasn't used to deepthroating so only got about halfway before coming back up. She spit on my cock and started rubbing it, getting it nice and wet.

"I bet you wish you could fuck both of us at the same time, right? Or maybe with Amy? Or...what about with Rebecca?" At the third name Angela frowned and stopped looking up at me, focusing on the cock in front of her.

"Angela, I don't need a threesome to be happy with you."

"But you clearly want to fuck multiple girls." Angela was squeezing a bit harder this time, and started stroking faster.

"Like I put myself out there, find the truth for you. And then I tell you I love you, and give myself to you. I've loved you my whole life, and what do I get? A timeshare on your cock." Angela stood over me and slowly lowered herself on me. She moaned slightly as she bounced but still kept her peeved expression.

"Angela, stop. That is not what's happening."

"You know what payback on Rebecca should have been? Her catching you balls deep in your stepsister, the girl she's hated all these years. But you're not even mad at her, you feel sorry for her. Shame you don't feel bad for screwing other girls without telling me." Knowing I would say something, Angela smothered me with her tits and started bouncing harder on my cock.

I had enough, and my hands found Angela's ass and pushed her down. She lost her balance a bit and I could come up for air. Angela wriggled her hips around, which squeezed her pussy on my cock.

"Angela, please. Have I messed things up with you? Yes. But it's not like this has been easy for me. My girlfriend of 6 years cheated, and then you come out of nowhere and tell me you love me. It's only been a few days. I'm still trying to process everything that's going on, including all these different girls coming into my life." Angela was still frowning and started moving herself faster, her wet pussy pulling my cock along with it.

"I keep giving you chances to say the right thing, but you don't. I know some boys can be dense, but this is just ridiculous." Angela wriggles herself loose, and keeps moving her pussy around my cock.

I'm barely able to resist cumming, even with Angela's harsher words. Her pussy is incredibly tight and she's been stimulating me nonstop. She can tell I'm trying to hold back and smiles a bit like Jennifer. Angela starts rocking herself back and forth, squeezing her pussy while keeping me in place. I try to move my hands, but she just takes them and puts them on her big round tits. I kneaded them instinctively and felt myself let go. Her tits felt like heaven, softly meshing between my fingers. Angela's face is bliss as I dump my load inside her. We both let out a long moan, before just looking at each other in this strange position.

"I just want you to be brave enough to take the plunge, at least show that I'm worth taking it for. I know the kind of man you can be Mark, but lately you haven't been him."

"Angela, I want to be with..." But my stepsister shushed me and shook her head.

"Do you actually? Or are you afraid of losing me if you decide to date someone else? Are you afraid that when you are ready to be with me, I'll be with someone else?" Angela shifted herself off my cock and laid down beside me.

It felt strange to be doing this in Jennifer's bed, but all I could focus on was Angela. Her blonde hair was a mess, but still had her usual curls at the end. Her eyes were soft and warm, even though she was clearly angry with me. I cuddled up as close as I could get, and could feel her breath against me.

"Of course I'm afraid of losing you. I already lost you once because of Rebecca. Now with everything that's going on, I'm afraid that we'll separate again. But I can't promise that I can give myself to you completely. I can't even explain what I feel about you. I know it's love, but can't say what kind."

"Well that's a start. I'll take that and the load you dropped in me." She chuckled and gave me another kiss.

"You have me tonight, and I'll try to give you as many as I can."I reassured her in between kisses.

We kissed and held each other until eventually we couldn't focus anymore, drifting off to sleep in our arms.

***

The next morning was odd. Angela and I woke up still holding each other, but Jennifer and Julia managed to squeeze into the bed. Jennifer's bare body was against my back while Julia held onto Angela by her tits. It was Jennifer's bed to be fair so this must have been the best way to make it work. Angela looked at me and gave me a quick kiss.

"Good morning bro."

"Good morning sis." I replied, and it felt so much hotter kissing her again.

"Good morning to you too." I felt a kiss on the back of my neck.

So much for that moment. After Julia got a groggy start to her morning the four of us stared at each other, barely clothed if at all. Angela looked just annoyed then and just glared at Jennifer, who had her arms wrapped around me from the back.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"This is my bed, and I always sleep naked." Jennifer's response was nonchalant and Angela couldn't raise a defense.

To stop an argument I got up and the girl's eyes followed me as I put on my clothes. I could tell my cock was hard, morning wood or maybe just the idea of waking up sandwiched between two naked busty girls.

"It's kinda late in the morning and I'm sure we have to work, right Jennifer?"

"Yeah, you're right. Don't you girls have class or something?"

Angela gave a sigh of defeat as Julia handed her some clothes. Julia and Jennifer shared a look, and I swear I saw Julia blush. My eyes met Jennifer's and I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Great, so we'll talk then." Jennifer said, her politest way of rushing us out.

***

The days that followed were becoming my new regular. Work with regular updates from

Jennifer on her plan. She sent me a picture of herself at the mall with Rachel's kiosk in the background.

You're not worried Dick might recognize you? You have pretty noticeable features.

Well I could pull a Rebecca. But your clothes are too big...wanna go shopping with me?

And you can imagine how that day turned out. I was pulled into the fitting room by Jennifer and had to keep the fucking to a minimum, an ass like hers makes a bit of noise.

"Mark, you have to cum inside me! If you pull out I'll have to buy all these clothes."

"You just want to feel me blow my load in your pussy don't lie."

Jennifer kissed me and bit my lip. She winked and I had to go for it. Someone definitely heard her ass clapping against me, but I didn't think much until my half hard cock was still inside Jennifer's cum filled pussy. Luckily the manager was one of the cheerleaders from our senior year.

"Jennifer must really like you if she brought you here. It's nice seeing you after all this time." That's what she told me as Jennifer paid for her clothes.

Jennifer held my hand as we went to continue shopping. I could feel my cheeks getting warm and my heart skip a beat. But Jennifer and I weren't like that, right? Amy came over on some days. She still lived at home, so she preferred to hang out in my apartment.

"I know we loved watching movies together, but doesn't it feel so much better now that I can suck your cock?" Amy was bobbing her head on my shaft while I felt her big tits. The movie was paused and I sincerely doubt we would finish it that night.

"Mark, this apartment is pretty bare don't you think? It could really use a woman's touch." Amy looked around to see photos of me and Rebecca sitting on a table.

"Well a different woman's touch." With that she straddled me and kept me covered by her tits and she slowly slid my cock in her pussy.

Things with Amy really did feel like they did when we were in high school. Well with the added bonus of sex with a busty goth girl. It was hard not to feel nostalgic, despite knowing how Amy had hurt Jennifer. Jennifer actually didn't mind Amy coming over, just so long as I was keeping my mouth shut. I was texting Angela constantly, and she would always sneak by when she could. Sometimes Amy would leave and Angela would be at my door the next minute. We talked, enjoyed each others company, and of course fucked. It was as close to dates as we were going to get for now. Slowly she took some of Rebecca's things back with her. This did not go over well, much to Jennifer's annoyance on my part of the plan.

Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers