Getting Payback Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it because your brother is here?"

Angela stopped dead in her tracks and I saw her hands tense up and she began to twirl her blonde curls. With a fake smile on her face she went back to Louis who looked a little scared of my small stepsister.

"What about my stepbrother? What do you mean he's here?"

"Yeah, someone said they saw Mark with some goth chick. We went to highschool together Angela, I've heard the rumors. I still fell for you anyway, I thought that when you kissed me.." Angela placed her fingers on his mouth, which shut Louis up instantly.

"That kiss was when we were kids. It didn't mean anything then.." With a quick grab of his face Angela gave Louis a kiss. It wasn't passionate, her lips were closed and she didn't explore his body. Louis tried to cop a feel but Angela pulled back when his hand touched her stomach.

"And it certainly doesn't mean anything now."

That seemed to be the final straw for Louis. Without another word he grabbed his bag and stormed off through the back. Angela almost followed him for a moment, but then went back to the changing room.

I opened the dresser door quietly and slowly stepped out with Amy. Her hair had gotten a bit rustled amongst all the clothes and props. She was doing her best to press it down, but was getting visibly upset when it wasn't working. With a deep sigh she closed her hand mirror and looked at me.

"Okay, so you wait here for Angela. I'm going to the restroom, and someone should probably tell the guitarist that the drummer bailed. Guess that'll be me."

As curious as I was to see Amy and Julia interact, Angela had to come first. I nodded and gave Amy a quick hug. She kissed my cheek and went off. I sat right next to Angela's bag. She couldn't avoid me if I was right next to it. After a few minutes, an almost different girl was in front of me. Angela's blonde curls were gone, replaced by dark red hair with blue mixed in. I had seen pictures of Angela like this on her socials, but it was different seeing it in person. Angela looked at me in confusion, and then with sadness.

"Mark!? What are you doing here?" Angela was wandering around the room

"You stopped answering me, I was worried."

My stepsister rolled her eyes, that reasoning not being enough.

"Angela, what happened? Everything was fine until we saw that movie at the house."

That made her break down. She collapsed to the floor and was sobbing. Trying to quickly wipe away the tears she smudged her makeup quite a bit. I held her close to me and let her explain.

"Mark, it's just my dad. He saw us alone together and freaked out. Him and Mom were arguing, and then he got Rebecca involved. Rebecca insisted she was only gone for a minute, but he can tell something is different. He's just been on me so much, I don't want to slip up and get you in trouble."

"Angela, I'm always going to protect you. You could have told me. Are you thinking we should spend less time together?"

Angela shook her head, then nodded a bit. Then she sobbed harder. It was different seeing my stepsister like this. But this was still the girl I spent my life protecting and keeping safe. Maybe our relationship was destined to fail, it was already bringing her to tears.

"It'll be okay. Amy went to talk to Julia, I'm sure they'll give you time."

At the mention of Amy, Angela shot up.

"What do you mean Amy is talking to Julia? Ugh, we'll talk about her later. I gotta get ready. Give me a minute, alone. I'll be right out."

I walked out and thanked Dana again, who was back to acting like I didn't exist. Looking at the stage to my left, I saw Amy at the drums talking to Julia. The two were hitting it off really well, and Julia couldn't seem to keep her eyes off of Amy's chest. I guess after what we said during our fuck, Amy was fine letting them loose now. Amy noticed me and waved me over. Julia didn't let on that we had gotten closer over the last few weeks.

"Mark, can you believe it?! I'm gonna be playing the drums with your sister and Julia here! I got into the drums thanks to therapy. Something to distract idle hands. I'm so glad I went out with you tonight!"

Amy got up and started making out with me on stage. Some people saw us and gave a playful cheer, which actually got me pretty excited. We were interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. Angela was back now, and she looked absolutely pissed. Her face matched the red hair of the wig, and her makeup, while still a bit messy, worked with the look she was going for.

"Can you get down please? I just want this to be a good night." She didn't give me a hug or anything, just pushed me as I was walking.

I looked over to see Julia comforting Angela before the awkward reunion with Amy. Amy tried to give my stepsister a hug, just to get a pat on the shoulder.

I sat at the cafe, away from the crowd to just watch the show. Amy looked over at me and blew me a kiss as she psyched herself up. Amy was the one who gave Angela her taste in music, so hopefully she already knew the songs they wanted to play. Angela looked over and quickly looked away when our eyes met. Julia looked out in the crowd and spoke.

"Hey everyone, so you might notice we have a new drummer today. Please give Amy a hand for stepping up!"

Amy stood up and the guys were loving it. I guess something about an all girl group really got them going. Julia nodded and once Amy was seated again the show started. Angela's voice went out and it was purely well, angelic. Angela had sung to me when we were younger, I used to pick the most random things and she'd sing along to them. When I was sick once, she sat next to my bed and sang my favorite songs.

♫ And I'm still alive! I don't wanna just survive! ♫

Once the chorus had picked up the lights on stage changed and Julia lost herself in the music. People were cheering as Angela's charm and voice pulled everyone's eyes to her.

♫ Still alive, already died a thousand times ♫

Angela stepped off the stage and sang amongst her fans, some guys tried to cop a feel but she moved around all of them effortlessly. Some guys were more respectful and she did dance with them a bit as she sang. Then she approached me sitting alone. She didn't make any sexual advances but she did try to get me to stand up. I humored her and she spun around me as she finished the song.

♫ Make me bleed while my heart is still bleeding. Still aliiiiiiiiiiive ♫

She took my arm and twirled herself as she ended the song and went back to the stage in a sea of applause. Julia didn't seem too pleased with the last bit of it, and Amy was too distracted by the excitement of the stage. Or maybe she just didn't care. Julia typed away on her phone and the lights changed as she put it away. Dana was gone from her spot, which made me wonder if she was the one supplying missing audio or stagework. Julia whispered in Angela's ear and then Amy's. Both girls looked confused but nodded. As the music started, Julia was the one the lights went onto as she started to sing. Her blue hair was fading a bit, but the light worked perfectly for her and it looked like a sea lit up on her head.

♫ All the things she said. Running through my head ♫

Angela joined in to support her friend but clearly this was Julia's song. She didn't look at the audience but only at Angela and even stopped playing her guitar as the song quieted, with Amy lightly playing in the background.

♫ Being with you has opened my eyes, could I ever believe such a perfect surprise ♫

Julia walked up to Angela and there was some whistling in the crowd as she started caressing her face. This wasn't just a random song, Julia was singing to my stepsister.

♫ Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me

Nobody else so we can be free ♫

Julia got really close as she said that, and there might have been feedback from the mics if Angela didn't move back to sing her part of the song. But you could tell Angela was blushing hard. Now Julia was rocking out a solo and dancing with her guitar. Everyone was going wild, and the people who were staying back to talk were joining the crowd. Still with what Julia was singing, I didn't feel welcome there.

♫ Cause I'm feeling for her, what she's feeling for me ♫

Julia had stopped being subtle and was overtly looking over at Angela. I could tell she was getting nervous, being on the spot like that. Part of me wanted to rush over, protect Angela. But she kept going with the song. So maybe it was okay. But what she sang next made me worry.

♫ Daddy looking at me, will I ever be free? Have I crossed the line? ♫

There was still all that to deal with too. I had come here hoping things might be clearer for me and Angela. And watching the song end with Julia getting very close to Angela's face, clearly there was still a lot to get through.

***

The remainder of the set was uneventful. More songs I remember listening to with Amy, or newer songs Angela posted about on her socials. There was going to be one more song at the end of the night, but for now the girls were out enjoying themselves. Amy ran over to me in a hurry. She sat on my lap, much to the annoyance of Angela but to Julia's amusement.

"Mark! What are you doing all the way over here? Three girls in your life just put on a show together, you should have been up front." Despite that Amy was kissing away at me, overjoyed at her performance.

Amy looked over at Angela and motioned her over.

"Hey Angela, I know it's really been a while. But we used to be really close, I'd like us to be friends again." Amy extended her hand out to Angela who half heartedly shook it.

Amy didn't seem to appreciate that kind of response and stood up. She took Angela's hand again and tugged on her a bit.

"Maybe we need to have a talk? Girl to girl?"

The two girls stepped outside leaving me and Julia alone together. Honestly I haven't really gotten to know her much better since we all started hanging out. Julia kept to Angela usually, and after that threesome, there wasn't another one. My stepsister would nudge her best friend to leave, so we could have our time together, and I always saw Julia be annoyed at this. Still the petite rocker was always one to speak her mind.

"What were you even thinking, bringing her here?" Julia was looking out at the door as Amy and Angela went through it. She walked away clearly waiting to eavesdrop, and I followed suit.

"You seemed to welcome her in with open arms. And are we going to talk about that song?"

To that Julia only rolled her eyes and tried to speed off. I was quietly keeping pace with Julia as we heard two voices going back and forth. There was a bench behind some bushes which were the perfect place to hide. We couldn't risk poking our heads out so we only have the voices to go on.

"Don't act like you know anything about me. I haven't seen you in seven years!" went Amy's voice.

"I know you were my brother's stalker. You didn't want to be my friend, you just saw me as a way to latch onto his life." Angela went.

"I don't know why your mom didn't like me, but our friendship was real. I spent plenty of time with you when Mark was busy. And besides it wasn't like that, he liked me back. He still does."

Angela loudly scoffed which made me and Julia look at each other nervously.

"Is there something you want to tell me Angela? I heard what that guy said to you. But I have no idea what he's talking about."

There was an uncomfortable silence. Had Amy really not heard the rumor about me and Angela? Then again I had never heard it until last month.

"Look, I appreciate you helping out tonight. But I'm just not ready for us to be friends. Mark was in shambles after you ditched him. And you ditched me too. You were like my big sister, and you left me too." Angela clearly let a lot out, while thankfully moving the topic.

I heard one pair of feet moving, then the rustling of clothes.

"Hey, it's okay Angela. I'm here now. And look, even if things with Mark don't work out..I'm not leaving you this time."

Me and Julia gave a sigh of relief as the two girls walked off, some shared sniffles between them. We couldn't hear them anymore and walked back to the lounge.

"Well that worked out at least. They should be friends again."

"Hopefully that means we can avoid that stupid part of Jennifer's plan."

I remembered how Jennifer wanted to trick Amy into ditching and firing Dick. She would catch him balls deep in Julia at the gym. She'd be so angry and have no choice but to fire him. Julia had always been against it, but maybe this option was better. I'm sure Jennifer would understand. Oh who am I kidding, of course she wouldn't.

"Amy's a nice girl. I'm happy to just be her friend, and we can just go from there."

Julia and I stepped back into the lounge to see Amy and Angela sitting together. My stepsister looked at me and her best friend together, but shook her head. No way Julia would ever try to hook up with me behind her back. I noticed Angela's face was a little flushed and saw the drinks in their hands. There were a couple of guys in the vicinity, who I'm sure were more than happy to buy them a drink. I even heard a couple of guys talking as they went past.

"You saw that goth chick right? Her tits are huge! Almost as big as Angela's."

"Nah they're definitely bigger, you can tell that dress is tight around her chest."

"Either way, I'd love to get a closer view at either one. It's a shame that the girl with the big ass left. It felt like we were getting close."

Well I never said it would be a sophisticated conversation. Joining the group again, we just talked about Amy together. I had known most of this stuff already but Julia was softly grilling her for information. Angela was getting visibly more drunk as she took another drink. She excused herself to go to the bathroom, and was gone for a bit. Julia got worried and went to go find her. I told Amy I would check too and followed. I found Julia trying to tug Angela away from a guy. A guy I immediately recognized.

"Come on, I'm just telling Angela how much I liked her show. I liked your show too." Dick was now winking at both girls.

Angela was visibly uncomfortable that this guy was much larger than her, but amongst the crowd it looked like everyone else having a good time. I just had to step in between them.

"My sister doesn't want to be around you dude, just leave." I told him, looking straight into his eyes.

I would be willing to start a fight here. The way he looked at Angela, like she was prey, I wanted to rip his head off.

"Mark, just stop." Angela's voice went.

Both me and Julia looked at her flabbergasted. Angela walked up to both of us and just shook her head before walking off. Dick actually tried to follow her, but I grabbed his arm. As he wrestled himself free, some people had begun to notice our situation. Angela went into the back as the two of us stared each other down.

"You really just did that? I wasn't doing anything." Dick tried to feign ignorance as more people were watching us.

"Don't ever touch her." I was now pretty close to him and some people were recording expecting a fight.

"Mark, is everything....Oh Richard. What are you doing here?" I looked over to see Amy standing with Julia, a worried expression on her face.

Dick looked over at Amy, and he definitely had never seen her dressed like that before. He walked up to give her a hug, only for Amy to get closer to me. He got annoyed but feigned niceties for the crowd.

"You said you were here, so I came. I wanted to support you Amy."

"That's not true, I never wanted you to come."

"Come on Amy. Aren't you glad this all worked out? You're the one who said I should mess around with Rebecca. And I guess you got him back in the end."

I was stunned and looked back at Amy who was turning even whiter. Dick seemed to enjoy getting a rise out of me and watched as Amy was struggling to say something.

"Amy, did you know the whole time?"

"It's not like that. I was just joking around. I didn't think he'd actually do it. And then...."

Amy turned very red in the face and then just ran off. I looked over at Julia, like we were psychically deciding who to comfort. She nodded and went after Amy. Without looking back at Dick, I went to go find Angela.

"Guess I took another one from you huh?" was the last thing I heard him say before he was out of earshot.

I was in the back again and didn't see Angela's bag. So I decided to call her. The buzzing of her phone was heard in the changing room. I knocked and waited for her to answer. It was a few minutes, and who came out wasn't Angela but Dana. She gave me a sly smile, and gave me a signal to wait as she wiped her face. As soon as Dana left I burst into the room. There was my stepsister, naked with a satisfied look on her face. She looked up at me scared and covered herself on instinct.

"Mark! What the fuck are you doing?!"

"What the fuck are you doing? You know you're lucky I'm the one who walked in right?"

"Oh please, I've been hooking up with Dana since the start of the year. You'd probably be fuming if it was a guy, gotta love that double standard. Besides, aren't you on a date with Amy?"

Angela noticed my expression when she mentioned Amy. Not caring if she was naked or not she gave me a hug. Normally this is when I would grab her ass and we'd fuck the night away. But I kept it respectful and just appreciated her support. It's not like I had a right to be upset, I fucked Amy before even coming here. While she got dressed, I told Angela what had just happened.

"Amy did all that? Unless she put his dick in Rebecca's pussy, you can't really blame her. There has to be some missing context. Besides, why would Dick tell you the truth?"

"Probably because the truth is pretty bad, and Amy didn't exactly deny it."

As Angela finished slapping on her regular clothes, she shook her head.

"There's a difference between being caught in a lie, and being put on the spot. We'll talk to her later. Besides, you should know she's okay."

She showed me a picture Julia sent from her phone. Amy was slumped over on a couch I didn't recognize. Her makeup was smudged all over her face, especially around her eyes. We walked out through the back and headed to my car.

***

It was a pretty quiet drive back to my place. Angela nodded off in the car and I stirred her awake when I had fully parked in my spot. She was still not up to talking but still walked next to me up to my apartment. To our surprise there was someone standing outside, or at least trying to stand. She was short, with long dark hair. She had an absurdly tight black skirt on and a jean jacket. Jennifer Mendez was drunk in front of my apartment. She saw us approaching and hobbled over to give us a hug.

"Well if it isn't my favorite...couple...siblings...ah well. I love you Matthews siblings."

"Oh god Jennifer, what happened to you?" I tried to hold Jennifer up but she kept wriggling to give me a hug. She reeked of alcohol and weed.

"My last name isn't Matthews by the way...it's West." Angela muttered trying to keep a distance from this drunk girl.

"Let's just go inside. You shouldn't be out here all alone Jen."

I opened the door to my apartment as Jennifer pushed along inside. She looked at me and Angela, then pouted. Jennifer started unzipping her jacket, no shirt or bra underneath, just two mounds of caramel cleavage. Angela got really flustered and covered her eyes. Jennifer laughed then zipped it back up. I took out two beers from my fridge and sat down. Jennifer thought one was for her and grabbed it only for Angela to take a swig instead.

"No fair, underage drinker!" Jennifer tried to wrestle it away, only for some to spill on her legs.