Getting Payback Ch. 06

Story Info
Date night with Amy ends inside Angela.
13.4k words
4.39
6.2k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers

So this chapter is a bit late, and it's hard to find time to sit down and write. A few weeks late shouldn't be so bad I think. Hope you enjoy it. I'm pretty much just writing the story for me, but intend to keep it to a once a month upload. This chapter is longer, but it's mostly the story which might not be for you if you're looking for a fap. Sex in the beginning and towards the end, a lot of character interactions in the middle.

***

It's been over a week since I tried asking Rebecca about Sherri. Texts from her were less frequent. Mostly just the same thing.

Have you changed your mind yet?

Rebecca being like this wasn't strange. But what was strange was how distant Angela was being. All of the sudden she was too busy to see me, only having time for coffee with Julia. I had actually tried asking Julia if anything was wrong, but got no clear answer.

Sorry. Angela's been in a mood all week, I can't tell you why. She'll talk when she's ready.

If I remember correctly, Angela usually performs with Julia each Thursday night. I haven't been going since it's really Julia's time with her. But I needed to know what was going on. I haven't really been going out much, you would think with the girls in my life I would. But Jennifer and Amy were mostly invested in one thing so we usually just stayed at our apartments.

Living in a small suburb, there isn't really much going on at night. A few bars and restaurants are open, but if you're under 21 you go to the lounge at the community college. Angela and Julia have been putting on shows since they were 17, and are actually popular among their peers. Mainly performing covers with some songs they wrote themselves. Apparently they have a drummer but I've never met them.

I didn't want to go alone to feel like I'm ambushing Angela. My first thought was Jennifer.

If Angela doesn't want to talk, maybe she has a good reason. I haven't heard from her lately either. I'm sure Amy would go with you though.

I did text Amy, who had a different response.

Oh? You mean like a date? Sure, we could do that. I haven't seen Angela in a while anyway. It'll be fun.

Thursday night was there before I knew it and there was a knock at my door. All black was classic for Amy but there were hints of purple and blue in her hair this time. The way the dress she had on hugged her body, it might as well have been a bodysuit. I had never seen her like this before. Amy was always wearing big shirts and jeans, or more recently, nothing at all. Her makeup wasn't as heavy today, just dark red lipstick and light eyeshadow.

"Mark, you're staring." Amy was blushing but clearly didn't mind as she spun around for me.

I'm glad the dress was long at least, if I saw her ass under a short skirt I might have fucked her right there. Amy must have read my mind because she started pulling her dress up, showing off her firm and round ass. She wasn't wearing anything underneath as she pulled it right over her hips.

"You know we can skip dinner. I'm hungry for something else right now."

That was all I needed to hear, I hurried and pulled Amy inside. Closing the door behind her, I kissed her with years of pent up lust. I had known Amy since sophomore year and only now after undergrad do I get an actual date with her? Amy and I might as well have shared the same mouth with how our tongues had become interwoven. I could taste the mint gum she was chewing on earlier. Amy turned around and pressed her arms against the door.

"Unzip me Mark, I know you want to see my tits."

As gently as I could I unzipped the back of her dress. It was pretty tight around her waist, but clearly the dress was made with the busty in mind since it didn't seem to constrict her chest at all. I pulled the dress down but Amy was now holding the fabric over her chest as she turned to face me. She was pretty red in the face, like this was the first time we'd ever done something like this. But I guess with the atmosphere of a date, she was nervous. From what Amy told me about our time apart, she hadn't really settled into a relationship. Flings with guys and girls lasted a month at most. I could tell she was omitting stuff, since Jennifer assured me that she had been working with Dick for at least a year. I doubt he was the kind of guy to take Amy on a date, or Rebecca for that matter.

"Is it silly that I feel nervous? Like you've fucked me all over this apartment, why am I so tense?"

"If it helps, I'm nervous too."

We both chuckled, and Amy finally let the fabric drop. I had gotten used to them with the girls I've been seeing, but still the sight of big tits just drove me wild. Before they settled, I was already kneading one tit like bread while I made out with Amy. She on the other hand was fumbling with my jeans, rubbing my throbbing erection while she figured out the zipper.

"I don't want to seem like such a slut, but you gave me those hungry eyes. I just had to have it."

We let my pants drop and Amy went on her knees pulling my underwear off. My cock almost hit her in the face but she didn't even flinch. She tilted her head and let it find its way into her gaping mouth. Never breaking eye contact with me, she pushed herself as far as she could without gagging. I felt her tongue stretch out and she pulled back, wagging it along the length of my shaft. A month ago that would have made me blow right there, thankfully Angela loved giving blowjobs.

"I bet Rebecca never sucked your cock like I do."

"Not even close."

It felt mean to talk about my ex like that, but it was still true. Rebecca was a passionate lover, just not a very giving one. If I wasn't railing her pussy, she was doing whatever she could to make me hard so I would continue. She found blowjobs disgusting after an unfortunate incident. We were at her place while her mom was on a business trip. She was sucking along and it felt so good I forgot to say when. The first shot went into her mouth, she pulled back and the rest went into her hair and one drop got in her eye.

"It took me an hour to get my hair ready! I can't even see right now!" Rebecca said through frustrated screams.

I helped her to the bathroom but she kept pushing me away. She sent me home and didn't say anything until the next morning. Never got a blowjob again, and after that she started grinding on me to get me hard.

Back to Amy though, she never cared about where I came. She licked it up like it was the nectar of the gods. She had blown me enough to get a feel for when I was about to cum, and started to slow down. She stood up and pointed me to the couch and went into her purse. She saw me watching like a lost puppy and wagged her finger.

"Now we can't let that cock get soft, stroke it for my big goth girl titties." Amy put her hands behind her back and shook her chest, her tits moving like gelatin.

"Amy, I don't think I could ever be soft around you." I stroked my dick enthusiastically, watching her tits settle down.

Amy smiled at me then pushed me down onto the couch, and pulled out a bottle of lube. I got very intrigued and looked around at Amy's ass. She caught me looking and shook her head.

"Anal is for boyfriends. But titfucks are still on the table." Amy cupped her tits with her free arm and let the lube just fall down. The lube made contact with her porcelain skin and spread out on the perfect mountains on her chest.

"Mark, won't you help a girl out?" Amy made a pouty face and presented her tits like an offering.

I simply nodded and worked my hands on each tit. A lot of the lube was pooling up in her cleavage, my hand always going back in for more. Amy's face was turning red, probably trying to keep still as I worked her tits. When I saw her tits glistening I kissed Amy again, who moaned into my mouth. She gave me napkins for my hand, but I would probably have to wash them later. Positioning herself between my legs, I held my cock in place as they were smothered by Amy's chest.

"Bet Rebecca doesn't have tits like mine." Amy was confidently stroking me with her tits.

"No..but can you not mention her right now?" I managed to speak between grunts, the slipperiness of her tits felt just as good as pussy.

"She's your ex Mark. You don't have to coddle her anymore. I bet your mom LOVED Rebecca. She always wanted to stop this from happening." Amy was pretty much in her own world now, doing her best to give me the titfuck of a lifetime.

I guess Amy still resented what happened, that I had moved on to Rebecca. That my mom never approved of us being together. But it felt like there was something else, like she specifically wanted to get back at Rebecca for something else. Like how Jennifer was acting when I told her about Amy. Amy was jealous because of someone else. Before I could really contemplate it, Amy pulled out the big guns. My cock was just big enough to poke its head out past her tits, and she started slurping on it when it appeared. My legs started to shake with the added stimulation.

"I love that you can keep going after the first shot, it makes me able to experiment." Amy licked my tip, and started pushing her tits up.

She was pretty much slapping herself in the face trying to make me cum. After another minute, the first spurt of cum went in her mouth. I thought back to that moment with Rebecca and tried to pull it out, but Amy latched onto my spewing cock. My load was filling up her mouth and she loved every second of it. Making sure not to let any spill, she removed herself from my cock. With a smile she opened her mouth to show me all my cum, closed it and I heard a swallowing noise. Amy opened her mouth again, and it was all gone.

Seeing that made my dick hard as ever. The goth girl smiled and stood up, her legs were soaked with pussy juices and she stood in front of me. Without a word I dove in, tasting her juices. Her legs were long and slender, and I licked up what was dripping. She tasted a bit sweet, like she had been eating fruit all week. That made me want to keep going, so I went straight for her pussy.

"Mark you're gonna make...ungh...make me fall over!"

Amy held my head in place, to balance herself and to stop me from moving around. I found the spot that made her moan the loudest, her cries echoing in my ears. She gasped and there was a bit of silence before she took another breath. Removing my soaked face from her body, she looked down at my cock which I was stroking to the sight of her.

"I know we both already came, but I need to be fucked."

Amy straddled me and raised her ass a bit. I held her hips and let her find where she wanted to go. I did feel something a bit tight, and realized that Amy had almost pushed me into her ass. I guess she changed her mind and found her pussy almost immediately. She let go and let herself just fall onto my cock, letting it impale her pussy. She cooed as my tip hit as far as it would go. Her tits were swinging in my face as she rode me. My hands were sliding up and down her body, and I gripped onto her dress. Amy frowned a bit and moved them down to her ass which I gave a playful squeeze and slap.

"We're still going out, Mark. Don't ruin my dress. Which means you need to cum inside me."

I smiled and remembered being at the mall with Jennifer. She had used the same logic, but I knew she just preferred creampies to anything else. My dick was still sensitive from fucking Amy's amazing tits. I didn't think I could make it much longer. But Amy seemed to have a sixth sense for when I was close and slowed down. Her tits stopped bouncing but I couldn't help but stare.

"I really can't believe how big these are. I never noticed them before."

Amy smiled and pressed my face into her chest.

"Because I don't want guys staring at me. Well, maybe you would've been fine."

Amy kissed me and shook her hips as we made out. My hands found their way to her chest and I felt the soft mounds as they pushed against my fingers. My senses were on fire, the smell of her perfume, the sounds of her moaning in my mouth with the sloshing of her pussy juices. I could taste her as our tongue danced with mine. I opened my eyes for a moment and saw the intensity in her face as she kissed me. I pulled away for a second to say it was time.

"Amy, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in your goth girl pussy!"

"Do it, baby! I can feel it!"

We both let out a loud moan as I emptied myself inside Amy. Amy collapsed onto my chest and softly kissed my neck and face. I took a deep breath, finally getting to rest after a wild start to the night.

"I know this usually happens in the other order, but you wanna go on that date?"

"After all that, you better still want to take me out."

***

Once we were done we headed on our way. Amy took a bit to realign her makeup which ended up all over my face and cock. It was more heavily done than before, I laughed to myself. Amy never planned on us having dinner together. She was now in the car jamming to music and talking about her expectations.

"Oh I haven't seen Angela since...well you know. But that wasn't her fault so no hard feelings right?"

"Yeah I guess so." I wasn't trying to be dismissive but now it dawned on me that maybe bringing Amy wasn't a great idea.

It was too late now as we pulled into the parking lot. Since this was on a college campus there wasn't a bouncer or anything to worry about. Still Amy was turning heads as she was dressed up more than a majority of the girls there. As she linked her arm with mine I heard some guys groan. I had gotten used to stuff like this with Rebecca, she wasn't shy about how good her body was.

The inside was what you'd expect. Dark with neon lights everywhere, like a bunch of film students worked here and did their best to imitate a club. There were groups of girls dancing with the occasional guy trying to sneak in. Where what I'm guessing is usually a cafe, a guy is handing out drinks.

Off on the other side was a stage where Julia was adjusting an amp. Julia always had a rock aesthetic, but she had worn some ripped jeans with a lot of buckles around her arms. There was a guy just sitting by the drums nearby, but no sign of Angela. There was a door near the back but there was a girl blocking the path. She was dressed a bit frumpy compared to the other girls that were here, clearly only here to work. I walked up to her and tried to put on as much charm as possible.

"Hey there, my name is Mark. My stepsister Angela is about to go on. I was wondering if I could talk to her."

The girl however barely looked up and just shrugged.

"Yeah, Angela talks about you a lot. She's getting dressed and I'm not supposed to let people in the back."

I tried asking one more time just to be rebuffed. Amy saw me and walked over. She could tell what was going on and put on a smile for the girl.

"Hey there, I'm Amy. What's your name?"

The girl looked up and blushed at how beautiful Amy was. She stammered for a bit before speaking.

"I'm Dana...is this guy your friend?" Dana motioned to me but didn't look away from Amy.

Amy gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Mark and I go way back. He's a really great guy. We just want to talk to Angela. Is that okay?"

Dana thought to herself and looked around if anyone was watching. Only the guy at the cafe noticed us and gave Dana a wink.

"Well, I guess it's okay. Just don't take too long."

Dana moved over and Amy pulled me into the back room. There were a lot of props and wigs back there. A large dresser had different outfits in it. My best guess was that this was where the theater kids stored their things. I couldn't see Angela but her bag was sitting on a chair. I felt a tug at me and Amy kissed me softly.

"So what do you think Angela would say if she saw us kiss again?" She chuckled a bit while I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't mean it. Why are you so nervous anyway?"

Of course I couldn't tell Amy that I'd been hooking up with Angela. But still I did appreciate her coming with me and helping out.

"Things have been a bit shaky with us lately. She's been ignoring me and I just need to talk to her."

Amy frowned a little bit but gave me a hug.

"So that's why you wanted to come here. I thought it was a weird date idea but I'm happy to be here with you. But if you came here to talk to a girl that wasn't your sister, I'd be upset."

And there's the knife going in. I really took Amy on a date so I could fix my relationship with Angela. I like Amy, those feelings when we were younger came right back. This wasn't fair to her. I knew she was hiding things from me too, still that doesn't make the lies okay.

"ANGE! ANGE ARE YOU OKAY?"

It was a male voice coming in, what I'm assuming is the drummer. I wasn't supposed to be back here with Amy, and didn't want to get Dana in trouble. Thankfully the dresser was pretty tall so I pulled Amy along inside.

"Mark! You're going to wrinkle my dress!" She still rushed inside with me, using the small space to get up close.

It was dark inside but we cracked it open a little bit to see from the door to the middle of the room. Amy's breath was really hot on my neck and her perfume was very intoxicating. I'm ashamed to say I got hard quickly. With how close we were of course Amy felt it.

"If I had known you liked this, I would have crawled into a locker with you at school."

Amy was rubbing herself against my erection. She started panting and even bit my neck softly. A guy walked in and looked around. He was lean with just a shirt and jeans. I recognized him as the drummer on stage. His hair was a mess and I could see a lipstick press on his cheek.

"Amy, you gotta stop before we get caught!" I whispered right in her ear which only seemed to excite her.

Amy was moving a bit faster and biting her lip not to moan. Now she was fishing in my pants and found me already oozing precum.

"Angela! Julia's wondering where you are."

The guy suddenly speaking startled us, but Amy had continued grinding herself against my now exposed cock. Her ass in that dress felt like the best pillows ever created. I saw the guy walk towards one of the doors and almost tried to open it. He paused and knocked instead.

"Angela, are you okay? You ran off in a huff a few minutes ago."

The door opened and I heard Angela's voice.

"If you're trying to sneak a peek, you're too late. Also you have something on your face."

The drummer wiped his face where presumably Angela had pointed. He saw the lipstick smear on his hand and tried to wipe it on his pants. Angela finally stepped out. She was wearing a very dark red dress and was holding a pretty high pair of boots that looked like it would go up to her knees. She took a seat and started squeezing her leg down the first boot.

"So Angela, are you doing okay?" The drummer said, standing off to the side.

Angela wasn't paying him much mind, so I couldn't say if they were close. Probably not. After managing to get the first one through she looked up while getting into the second.

"So are you going to tell me what's going on, Angela?"

"Last time I checked, you weren't my boyfriend Louis. Just a guy I go to school with."

"Wow, we're not even friends? After all I do for you?"

"I never forced you to do anything, or made any false promises. Not my fault you think I owe you something. I'm sure you get more than enough pussy from the girls here." Angela's voice was getting more and more stern.

Amy was giggling, trying to cover her mouth to not be noticed. I gave her a stern look and she apologized with her eyes. Luckily the music still reached back here. I watched Angela pace around the room as Louis followed her ass.

"You got really weird when you looked into the crowd? Is there someone you didn't want to see?"

Angela was quiet, trying her best to ignore him. Louis tried getting closer to her but one quick glance shot him down. He was getting visibly annoyed and must have said the first thing that came to mind.

Henshin
Henshin
74 Followers