Getting Pregnant on the Spot

Story Info
The Nine-Dimensional Methods of Contraception.
896 words
3.93
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Radomir1
Radomir1
33 Followers

Getting on a level playing field: the best contraceptive methods

Gynecologists have a wonderful phrase: "What is the name of the girl who is on the calendar method? - Mama!"

Almost every third pregnancy that is not planned occurs precisely with those who used those or other natural methods of contraception, which are the most unproductive. Of course, any method of contraception does not give a 100% guarantee, but, less than that, the main cause of "unplanned surprise" is errors in the selection of contraceptive methods. Let's look at the most unreliable ways to prevent unintended pregnancy.

Fascinating Facts or History of Contraception

The history of contraception is full of incredible facts. Today we can laugh when we read about old methods of contraception, but 100-200 years ago, sex was one of the most common causes of death among women. Moreover, very strict moral criteria and the fact that the presence of a bastard was perceived as persecution meant that people often gave in to the most inexcusable and even dangerous methods of preventing maternity.

For example, Casanova, who lived in the 18th century, in his memoirs mentioned the use of condoms with lamb intestines or goat appendages among the contraceptive methods fashionable at that time. Women, for their part, willingly used diapers made of half lemons.

Fortunately, in the 20th century, the order with the development of medicine was created humanistic methods of contraception. Latex condoms, as such, first appeared in the 19th century. At first, they were very generous and were intended for multiple use.

The first modern contraceptive method for women was the intrauterine device, which appeared in 1909. Three years later, in the middle of the 20th century, antiplatelet pills were invented. Further antiplastic devices were already made of female condoms, plasterers, vaginal rings.

Nowadays, a gynecologist can choose a method of preventing vaginismus that meets the needs of every woman. Although the contraceptive market is becoming more and more diverse, our society is still lacking information and knowledge about protection against unwanted pregnancy, especially methods that do not work.

Invalid methods of contraception and why they do not work.

The calendar "protection".

The most popular method of discouraging unwanted pregnancy among young women is relying on the calendar. Indeed, the highest probability of pregnancy occurs during the ovulation period or the ovulatory period. But pregnancy can potentially occur absolutely on any day, including during menstruation.

It was found that only 29% of women ovulate from day 10 to 17 of the cycle, while the number of women who ovulate varies quite a lot.

Spermatozoa also retain their activity for up to four days after they reach the uterus and uterus. It is even possible that two different males could become pregnant at the same time with different spermicidal twins.

Therefore, if a woman has decided to prevent pregnancy for any reason by using the calendar method, she must find out the time of ovulation as accurately as possible, even using special tests. And simply "estimate the days" in most cases - marginal right.

Interrupting the intercourse

This is a popular method of contraception that reduces the risk of intercourse but does not exclude it. It was found that 29 out of 100 women who practice this prophylaxis become pregnant within the first year. This phenomenon can be explained very simply: the redecubitus mastic, which is released at the moment of induction, contains a small amount of sperm, so the pregnancy is very real.

Sprinkling

It has not been scientifically proven that sprinkling after intercourse reduces the likelihood of pregnancy or protects against conception altogether. Indeed, there are some antiseptic solutions designed for vaginal spraying after unprotected sex. But such drugs should be used only in isolated cases, as a way to reduce the risk of pregnancy and infection with sexually transmitted diseases. Moreover, these solutions must be used immediately without intermediary sexual intercourse.

Spermicide

Spermicidal products in the form of candles, gels or penny are popular among young couples and really have a rather good protective effect. How do they work? Antiplastic candles, gels and pins contain the same type of spermicidal substance. This ingredient, when ingested by the psyche, creates a barrier against sperm and also neutralizes their ability to get pregnant.

But there is one problem. Such products should be used strictly according to the instructions in the manual. They are not intended for frequent intercourse, much less suitable for sex during ovulation. In most cases, such products are recommended for married women with an irregular sex life.

Antiplatelet gels, pins, candles have a similar efficacy according to the Pearl Index, which ranges from 6 to 26, with the first value being standard use and the second value being medium use. This means that up to 26 out of 100 women have been spermicidal for a year.

Pearl Index is an indicator developed by Raymond Pearl in 1932 that measures the effectiveness of contraceptive methods.

The way to increase the effectiveness of spermicidal devices is to combine them with barrier contraception. The most popular option is the male and female condom.

When using such "natural" methods of prevention, it is important to understand that they will not work at one moment. If a woman does not plan to become a mother in the near future, it is recommended to contact a gynecologist and choose really effective methods of contraception.

Radomir1
Radomir1
33 Followers