The Sacrifice of a Virgin

Story Info
A virgin is chosen, prepared and offered to the old gods.
3.5k words
4.27
41k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H4you
H4you
78 Followers

In the olden times, the sacrifice of a virgin for religious and cultural purposes is often mentioned. The process of offering up an untouched and pure young woman in total devotion to the gods became a staple of dedication and goodwill to the gods. But as history often ends with the young ripe fruit of a woman standing alone and abandoned at total mercy for the gods it often neglects to tell us what happens next. Where does the journey take her from here? Where does she end up? And most importantly what's the ultimate meaning of her sacrifice?

Othellie was one of these young women. Picked out at a young age for her beautiful features and mild manners she had been prepped for this her whole life. The virginal sacrifice only happened every ten years so it was important that everything went perfectly and without any problems. Therefore she had been sent away at a very young age to live in a convent with only women to ensure that she stayed pure until she could fulfill her purpose as she came of age. She could vaguely remember the day she had been taken away. She remembered that her parents had cried and begged the warden not to take her, but to no avail. Her parents had been given a suitable compensation for the girl and a promise that this was an honor and not a sentence and that they should be proud that they had carried forth the child that would secure the village for the next ten years.

She had been only eight years of age when her fate had been sealed and she had been taken away, and ever since that day her life had been dedicated to making her the perfect offering. Her days were filled with religious studies and prayers to the old gods, the gods that would claim her. She was forbidden from seeing anyone other than the handful of nuns that worked at the convent, as to be sure that there would not be any temptations that could compromise her purity. At night her hands would be locked to the side of the bed and she was only allowed to bathe in cold water with her private nun washing her as to ensure that not even her own hands could taint her.

She lived like this for ten years until the faithful day arrived that she would finally meet her destiny. The preparations for the night had been rather enjoyable. She had been bathed in warm milk with honey and oils to ensure her skin was soft and glowing before she was dressed in a billowing white silk dress that hugged her luscious body but at the same time keep her modest. Her soft silky hair had been braided with ribbons and flowers, and the nuns had even applied some powders to her delicate face to pinken her cheeks and lips and frame her big enchanting eyes. As she looked at herself in the mirror the nuns had put in front of her she could hardly recognize herself. She looked strong and healthy, yet soft and delicate, like a flower. The dress showed off her perfect figure and luscious curves and she could finally understand the decision that had been made so many years ago. She looked perfect.

The ceremony had been long and eventful, but Othellie had hardly been able to pay any attention to any of it. She had been placed on a marble throne at the head of the church and for the first time in ten years, she was able to see the people of the village that she had been chosen to protect. She wondered if her parents were there, if they were then she could not recognize them in the crowd. She was feed strawberries and other aphrodisiacs during the ceremony, and multiple times the priest had forced her to stand and present her body to the crowd. They had looked at her in awe, she truly was the chosen one.

She was also given wine that tasted sweet and filled her head with a foggy feeling. She felt like she was floating and it slowly got harder and harder for her to pay attention. The cold stone against her skin made her nipples protrude in the dress and she felt slightly embarrassed. Especially when the priest pointed it out as a sign from the gods that they were content with the young woman that was presented in front of them.

As the ceremony was coming to an end she was led out of the church and the walk up the mountain started. She went first, her nuns guiding her while the rest of the village followed. The sun was starting to set and the air was getting colder and crisper around her, clearing her head of the fog that had followed the wine earlier. As Othellie walked on she was filled with unease. So far she had accepted everything that has happened to her as a part of her destiny but now, as the time was finally her she started having doubts. She truly knew nothing about what would happen to her in the following hours. Her heart started racing and she could feel her mouth going dry. She tried slowing her pace but the nuns forced her forward. For the first time, she registered just how hard the nuns were holding her. They weren't just guiding her, they were making sure she could not escape.

"Please... don't" She muttered but everyone who could hear her didn't seem to care. As they were nearing the top of the mountain she was growing more frantic. She tried to free herself from the grip of the nuns but it was as if they were made of steel.

As they made it to the top of the mountain the priest called them to a halt, and she was faced with the spot where her life was likely to end. On top of the mountain there was a small hill surrounded by torches and where the crowd of the village was gathering, and in the middle, on top of the hill was a large altar made of stone. The sun was almost completely set now, only a few rays of gold were casting a dim, warm light over the hill.

She felt a large lump in her throat and tears welling in her eyes as she was led to the altar and placed on top of it. A light breeze blew past her and sent her dress into action. The loose light fabrics billowed in the wind and made her look like she was floating. The priest had started chanting again and the crowd followed suit.

She was full-on panicking now, and her heart was beating like crazy. Someone grabbed her wrist and she screamed and hit them away. No one seemed to mind, they just kept chanting and looking at her from a distance. It didn't take long for the nuns to overpower her despite her scratching and screaming, and before she knew it both her wrists and her ankles were fastly secured to each end of the altar, leaving her spread eagle in the middle. Despite her cries for help, no one came to the rescue and soon, way too soon, the priest seemed to wrap things up. The crowd started migrating back down to the village, leaving her abandoned on the altar with only the torches for company.

The torches died down, one after one, leaving Othellie in complete darkness. Her pulse was still racing but she had stopped crying. For what seemed like hours she struggled with her restraints and called for help but to no help. She was all alone and abandoned. Othellie tried to think rationally, there had to be someone who could save her, someone who could free her so that she didn't have to die on this rock.

Suddenly she felt a shift in the air. The wind stopped and everything went quiet. She could no longer hear the bugs in the air or feel the wind in her hair. she couldn't see anything either. It was as if she had gone blind. She felt a hand on her thigh and she jumped. She could not see anyone, but still, she could feel a hand on her right thigh, softly rubbing her through the dress.

"Hello there, I see the sacrifice does not disappoint this year. what is your name little bird?" The voice was low and slightly raspy, male, she figured. Othellie could hear the voice but not its origin or where it came from, it was as if it was only manifesting in her head.

"Othellie" She whispered barely audible.

"what was that?" The voice rang in her head. "louder!" It commanded and she could feel the hand squeezing her thigh, hard.

"Othellie, my name is Othellie." She said, louder this time. Her voice sounded so flimsy as it echoed through the silence.

"Othellie, mmmhmm Otheelliee..." The voice echoed through her head. It pulled on her name, tasted it as if it were a fine wine. She could feel the hand releasing her thigh and resume rubbing it up and down. She could feel the hairs on her entire body rising as the hand slowly moved further and further up her soft leg, the thin fabric not much of a barrier.

Othellie could feel her chest rising and her pert nipples rubbing against the fabric of the dress as the hand finally reached her mound and cupped it.

"And are you..." The voice started questioning. "Pure!" It whispered as it found her protruding clit through the dress and gently rubbed it.

Othellie drew a sharp breath at the contact. Never before had she been touched like this, and never before had she been touched down there. "Yes," She exhaled as the finger kept slowly rubbing her clit, circling it.

"What was that?" The voice rang again, louder this time, angrier. "I told you to speak loud when you're addressing me." The hand slapped her clit. Hard. "Now try again" The voice whispered hard "Are. You. Pure?"

Othellie whimpered at the forceful contact of his hand against her sensitive clit. The slap sent a burning sensation through her entire body, and she pulled at her restraints. Not being able to see her assailant scared her as she couldn't predict his next move. The rough treatment was also new for her as she had never been treated with anything else than a gentle touch as to not harm her physical complexion.

"ye-yes" She stuttered, louder this time.

The hand slapped her again, on the inside of her left thigh this time. Tears had welled up in her eyes and she could feel her heart racing. It was as if every nerve on her body was exposed and burning. And still, she could feel her body reacting in ways it had never done before, and she could feel that the dress between the legs, where the hand was resting was getting damp.

"Remember it this time." The voice hissed and continued rubbing her body. Suddenly there were two hands, one on her left thing and one on her right. They rubbed their way up her thighs and her stomach, hugging every curve and feeling her perfect body under the dress. When they reached her breasts the hands held still for a moment, feeling the glorious shape of her two perfect breasts and rubbing their thumbs over her sensitive nipples.

Othellie drew a sharp breath when the hands gently pinched her nipples between their thumbs and forefingers as if they were measuring them. What felt like small currents of electricity shooting through her body made her jolt and catch her breath. This feeling was like nothing ever before. Her entire body felt warm and sensitive feeling the pressure and cold of the hands rubbing her breast one final time before they continued up her shoulders, neck, and arms.

"You are.. perfect! in every way" Othellie heard the voice whisper as the fingers gently caressed her face. More to itself than to her. She felt the fingers explore her face. From her plump lips and sharp cheekbones to her big eyes and pert nose. The hands settled in her hair, where they picked out every flower and ribbon that was braided in there.

By the time the hands had finished and were able to run freely through her hair she was squirming as she lay there on the rock. Her body was hot and she could feel her wet pussy pulsating, longing for the touche that she so barely got to experience.

The hands left her body and she whimpered, she was not ready for the treatment to be over. "Please!" She whispered. "Please!" She said again quickly as she remembered the rough slap she had gotten the last time she didn't speak clearly. "Please! Don't stop."

She could hear the voice chuckling in the back of her mind. "Don't worry my little bird, I'm not planning on it!"

The hands returned on her body but on her ankles, which were being spread by the ropes, this time. They slowly started their journey up her body again but this time, they went under her dress, lifting it as they went, slowly undressing her. Much to Othellie's dismay they completely ignored the dripping cave between her legs and her heaving breast and instead felt the outline of her body as the dress was lifted off and away from her body. Suddenly she felt even more vulnerable than before, as she was completely naked. The cold summer air gave her chills as she lay there, waiting.

Suddenly she felt something warm and wet closing around her left nipple, a mouth. She arched her back at the contact as she felt what could only be described as a tongue circled her nipple, sucking and biting gently. At the same time, she felt a hand rubbing her mound again. She was grinding against it as she bit her lip in agony. She had never felt anything like this before, but still, she knew what she needed, what she longed for. She bucked her hips trying to increase the pressure of the hand but it didn't seem to work. The hand still palmed her gently, doing just enough to keep her on the edge of arousal.

The mouth let go of her right nipple and went to work on the left one. The right nipple felt raw as it came in contact with the cold air. Then the mouth bit down on her left nipple and she moaned loudly. Suddenly all contact disappeared. The mouth on her nipple was gone and so was the hand between her legs. She tore at her restraints in frustration.

She gasped loudly when she suddenly felt a warm kiss on the inside of her thigh, then on the other thigh. She felt a hot ragged breath on her soft folds as something kissed her where no one had ever kissed before. Then she felt a tongue running along her floods, careful as not to separate them and access her most protected secret. The tongue reached her clit and teased it with a quick lap. Othellie cried out in frustration. She could feel the pressure in her body rising as the tongue started circling her clit, and applying more and more pressure for every second. The tongue ran along her folds again, this time with enough force to separate them and taste all her juices. As the tongue lapped up her juices the pressure in her body kept rising. Her breathing became even more ragged and ad the mouth bit down gently on her clit it all became too much for Othellie who spilled over the edge. It felt like thousands of tiny needles pricking and all her nerves were on fire as she saw stars in front of her. No feeling she had ever felt even came close to this one as she climaxed with the hot mouth on her pussy.

It took a minute or two for Othellie to calm down after the intense climax and even then she was in such a haze that she hardly felt it, something rubbing against her moist opening. Something hard and slightly colder than her own sweating self. The hard thing rubbed against her wet velvety folds and separated them, slowly. Othellie drew a sharp breath and shuddered already exhausted. She was afraid of what would happen next, yet she longed for the feeling that she did not yet know.

The hard object felt big and heavy as it rested on top of her mound, in direct contact with her clit. Then it began rubbing her clit, circling it slowly and making her shudder. Othelie could feel the light sheen of sweat covering her entire body due to the torturous treatment and the recent climax. She could feel every vein in her body pulsating with excitement as she felt the object making its way towards her entrance. She drew a deep breath as she felt the rock-hard object pushing towards her entrance, wanting to open her up like she had been destined to.

Suddenly she felt a pang of pain and she screamed out. It hurt. it really hurt, as the object forced its way into her. Her opening was not nearly big enough to fit the whole thing. Her body was burning in pain and she screamed out again

"Stop it! please, stop it!" She yelled in pain.

"QUIET!" The voice in her head rang louder and angrier than ever. It sounded almost as out of breath as her.

"No please, please. I can't take it! it hurts too much!" Othellie pleaded as she felt the object sinking further into her. She felt like she was being stabbed. The pain made her see flashes and she begged the voice to stop.

She felt a hand over her mouth, muffling her voice and keeping her quiet. Tears sprung from her eyes and she tore on her restraints as she felt herself being filled by the object that was far too big for her. She cried quietly as she felt the object pushing further and further, filling her up, tearing her up.

Then the object stopped. She felt pressure against her mound and thighs and figured the object that had entered her had entered as far as it could. It stayed still for a moment as Othellie got used to the pain and the new feeling of being full. Her chest heaved and beads of sweat ran down her body. Her perfect breasts were still aching from their earlier treatment as she felt a hand grope the right one and start massaging it. She felt some of the tension in her body subside, and shortly the object inside her started moving. Slowly it pulled out until only the round tip was left insider her before it gently pushed its way back in.

It still hurt a lot but the hand covering her mouth silenced all of her agonizing cries. The object continued going in and out of her only slightly faster every time. The hand massaging her breast let go and found its way to her hair instead witch it lightly pulled with each thrust. To Othellies surprise she quickly found that each thrust hurt less and less and that the pain was slowly being switched out with intense pleasure. Othelies groans of agony turned to moans of pleasure and before long she was surprised to notice that she had started bucking her hips to meet his powerful thrusts.

The object started thrusting harder and faster, and she did her best to keep up. The hand that kept her mouth shut disappeared as did the one pulling on her hair. Then she felt the restraints against her legs disappear and the hands grabbing her ankles and pulling them up into the air and towards her hands. This gave the object thrusting in and out of her an ever better angle as the pace and intensity picked up. The familiar pressure insider her had started building up again. Suddenly the object inside her hit a special stot and her entire body jolted with pleasure. She moaned loudly.

She was slowly realizing that the object insider of her was indeed not an object at all but a part of a being filling her up and bringing her this intense pleasure. She could also hear the voice inside her head clearly now. The ragged breathing and soft groans matched the pace of the thrusting and she figured the two were connected.

As the pace picked up even more Othellie had to grab her restraints to have something to hold on to. She could feel every nerve in her body filling with pleasure as the being pumped in and out of her at a pace only a God could create. Othelie felt the pressure in her body rising even more as and her eyes rolled back into her head. The God filling her up roared as he finished inside her with a last few powerful pumps. The feeling of the godly seed filling her up pushed Othellie over the edge and with one last moan she felt her insides squeezing around the God inside her. Stars scattered her vision and the intense pleasure filled her entire body to a point where she could barely contain it. She screamed out in pleasure and passed out.

H4you
H4you
78 Followers