All Comments on 'Getting Pregnant with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

If you're reading this right now -- yes, you! -- thanks for reading this. I hope you've enjoyed it.

A thanks to SueDanym for looking over some of the medical things. Follow her work.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3652043&page=submissions

take care,

heyall

Pope1944Pope1944over 4 years ago

It seems a bit strange that there was no comment about the baby. Boy or girl? Healthy? After all the point of the story, outside of the incest, was to procreate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let's face it !! HeyAll you are in the top five writers (since 2010) on this site.

Your stories are concise, and to the point without being "wordy" the way other writers use to fill up the page(s). Just good tales on all erotic subjects. Thank you.

rem556rem556over 4 years ago
5*

Another great story. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
was admiring her vagina

I know most writers on this site use vagina since it's common place but unless they held a speculum they really viewed her vulva which is the external part of the female genitalia. Perhaps a new use would be ' I was admiring her vulva and her swollen pussy lips'. Otherwise I enjoyed the story! Well written.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
AS ALWAYS, 5 BIG ONES. ^*!^*!^*!

Well you did it again, this had that twist,

MOM and SON incest up to now was always

hush hush, but you put it out in the open.

As always,well written, great story line,

and most of all, the players.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
SECOND COMMENT. ^*!^*!^*!

Your players seem to come to life,

that's why I call them players,

Most stories I read like a play it

brings it more to life.

THANKS for another great one.

USAF

66-73

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
in a class by itself

This is so good I didn't know such a thing was possible. It even pays more than lip service to "modern" female equality. ( I really didn't intend that to be a pun.) But there is magic in this story, the kind that reminds us of what words can do in the hands of someone who knows their potential.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 4 years ago
This was a cool story

But, as one of the other commenters noted, how did the first pregnancy turn out?? I'm going to assume she had the baby, but there is nothing to tell us if she had a boy, a girl, how the baby figured into the research, how old he or she was when they started on conceiving the second. For that matter, how old is Nora?? Her son?? What are their physical attributes, other than mom's shaved pussy(oy vey, another shaved pussy!!)

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Current trend + 27 years, great story! Your writing is always entertaining, thank you!

As for the first baby: the government took it to verify her formula.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was never about getting my mom pregnant.

It was about us fucking like teenagers. We didn't want to have children, we wanted to fuck anywhere whenever we wanted, and we do.

ChubWriterChubWriterover 4 years ago
great story!

Great story, hope you continue it or persue another

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcabout 4 years ago

I wonder If there would be a similar success between his daughter and him in 2064? Just in the interest of science, you understand...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Spin offs

could do a series of how the population reacted, with different stories with different family's reactions and relationships

ParamaloryParamaloryalmost 4 years ago
More Impregnation Stories Please

Enjoy your stories, but this one stands out. The impregnation imperative is a good element, but the son and mother growing to becoming a couple is also great. More along these lines please.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

I must say that Dr. Ledgard really get's around in her field of work, and she seems to enjoy herself a great deal.

You have created a fun and interesting character, and used her in very different settings, good job.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Well okay, a fascinating fantastic fantasy. From reading the comments I see you may have used your Dr character in other stories, this is worth checking out. Nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story but,no mention of their baby. As a nursing mother myself, I can relate to the arousal of my own grown son,seeing his mother nurse and the changes my body has taken on.

BenderOvererBenderOvererover 2 years ago

Hot story! Good to know sons still want their moms in 2046!

heathenfilthheathenfilthover 1 year ago

That was an amazing story! More please!

ToughSailorToughSailor9 days ago

The research missed one obvious criteria. The experiment might well have been equally effective with a father/daughter combination. (Another story?) . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...