Getting Pregnant with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth made a 'plop' sound when she pulled away. She was never shy about making those sorts of noises.

"Let's go," she said, standing up. "We have another busy afternoon ahead of us and there isn't time to waste."

Mom was the first person to leave the room and I followed right behind her. Her confidence was amazing as she handed the cum sample to the government scientists, most of whom were men.

I wondered if the scientists were ever grossed out from our incestuous actions. Whatever the case, they never showed any expressions. This was all business. It was purely research. Mom simply handed them the sample and they thanked my mother, and my mother thanked them in return.

Like I said. It's purely research.

Currently:

When mom said we'd be lovers at home, she meant it. Even after her pregnancy, we still shared the same bed. And we still had sex at night.

At a certain point, it became obvious that mom had previously been lonely and she wanted a life partner. Someone she could trust and confide in. Someone she could have sex with everynight. She was too busy to socialize and I was sure that mom never wanted to date anyone else.

She rode me almost every night. Her belly still had an extra layer of fat. I loved those curves on her. Her breasts were still plump and her nipples were still huge. She'd ask me if I found her new body sexy and I always told her the truth.

"I love you," she said one night, laying on top of me, with a bare breast on my shoulder.

Part of us living as lovers meant that she always slept naked. According to mom, it was her way of pleasing me, of being a good 'wife,' and thanking me for my participation. But each time she'd undress after a long day of work, getting naked for me in the bedroom after coming home, I knew that she enjoyed the striptease. She liked being watched. She liked being free.

"I love you too," I said in return. "You're a real life superhero. You realize that, don't you?"

She pinched my chest. "Funny."

"I mean it, you are."

Returning the favor, I pinched her large nipple and a trickle of milk shot onto my skin. Never letting anything go to waste, she sucked her breast milk off my skin, then returned to her comfortable spot in bed.

"We're about to get busier," she said. "I've spoken with top officials. They agree with my research findings and they'll soon go public with it. But there are a few more things they want."

"Oh?"

"Lots of fucking. Lots of sucking. Things of that nature."

"It's definitely a good idea. We can never be too sure."

Giggling, mom slipped under the blanket and went straight for my cock.

***

It had become commonplace for the medical staff to see me fucking mom. And mom didn't feel any shame. There was a purpose to this, of course.

Before the government would go public with the findings of this research, they wanted to make sure that the results were solid before testing it with other mom/son couplings.

So, they wanted me to impregnate my mother again. This time in the lab so it could be fully documented. Sometimes she'd be laying on the medical bed and I'd be on top of her. Sometimes I'd be laying down and she'd ride me. Otherwise she'd be bent over and I'd be fucking her from behind.

A cameraman would record each session, in addition to the cameras that were already setup on tripods. Everything was captured. The foreplay, the sex, and then closeups of mom's pussy, zooming in on her cream pie.

We'd joke that it was like a porn production. Especially the part with my cum inside her. She'd be asked to spread her legs wide. She'd spread her labia apart with her fingers to show that my cum went all the way inside. Then she'd be interviewed while her legs were still open and my cum was slowly oozing out.

If anything ever dripped out of her pussy, an assistant with rubber gloves would take the glob of my leaked cum and insert it back inside mom where it belonged.

***

The other thing the government wanted was to clarify if the mom/son aspect of our breeding had any effect on the quality of milk, or a recipient's ability to absorb the nutrients of it.

By this point, there was no need for any privacy. Everyone in the laboratory had become used to the sight of us naked, performing all sorts of explicit sexual acts in the name of research.

Removing her lab coat during the afternoon session, mom was dressed in a buttoned-up blouse. It was always exciting watching her fingers undo each button, taking her sweet time to make things sexy.

She didn't bother wearing a bra anymore because of how much nudity was required of her, each and every day. So when the final button was undone, the center of her chest and stomach was showing.

Opening her blouse, her bare breasts were exposed to me. Usually she'd take her top off completely, but she knew that I had a soft spot for seeing her in that blouse with her pants and shoes still on. I love that contrast of seeing her dressed properly, like a highly educated doctor, mixed with her sexual side and naked exposure.

Her breasts were swollen as always and her nipples were constantly inviting. Because of her special Formula, her nipples were always ready for action to feed a hungry mouth.

"Enough looking," she smiled. "You know the drill."

"You got it."

She moaned when I sucked her left nipple. She moaned again when I sucked her right nipple. I knew that she enjoyed having each nipple sucked equally. It was something she had told me at home, in the privacy of our bedroom. No one else in the lab knew that, but I'm sure they've figured it out seeing mom's routine reaction to this.

Her nipples were long and thick. Perfect for sucking on. Her breasts felt so soft, yet so heavy. There was a good amount of weight for each of her globes. She was proud of them. It meant that her research had worked.

Producing milk was easy. Her tits were sensitive, and with a simple suck or squeeze, milk would shoot from the pores of her nipples. She'd rub the back of my head and moan while I nursed from her big tits, in full view of anyone who happened to be in the lab at that moment.

"I'm always amazed by how eagerly you suckle," she said while observing me. "I hope this is your new favorite drink now."

She looked down at me, and I looked up at her. I wondered what she must have been thinking, seeing her son sucking on each nipple. She always had the same wondrous expression in her eyes whenever we did this. It was like everything had come full circle between us, mother and son. That she was amazed that her son had returned to her breasts.

Her milk was delicious and had a distinct aroma that filled the room. She tasted sweet and creamy. She mainly kept the same diet all year round, so the flavor of her breast milk was consistent. It was also part of our private lovemaking too. I'd nurse from her tits, then we'd kiss. Or she'd suck her own nipples before sucking my cock.

For a typical session in the lab, I'd suck until mom's breasts felt drained, or if I was full from drinking so much of her fluids. This time it was both. She had been producing a lot lately thanks to hormonal changes. I also felt her heavy breasts become lighter with each drink I'd take from her breasts.

She looked pleased when I pulled my mouth away. Both of her nipples were absolutely swollen, rock hard, and protruding. They were coated with saliva and had excess milk almost dripping from the tips.

Being ever the good mother, she used her thumbs to wipe the extra milk from the sides of my mouth, making sure I looked presentable in the lab in front of all the other medical professionals.

"I'm famished," she said with her delicious nipples still out. "You seemed to have zapped all my energy."

I laughed. "I didn't mean to."

"Well, I certainly need replenishment if my breasts are going to refill."

"Anything in mind?"

Before mom could answer, the other researchers came over to take samples of my blood to see if I could properly absorb the nutrients in my mother's milk. So far the results have been strong and exactly what they wanted, but they always wanted more.

While they began running tests on me, mom sank to her knees.

"Pay no attention to me," mom said to the mildly surprised and amused men who were doing their jobs. "I have other obligations and duties to tend. If anything, this could be an interesting new phase in the research. There could be a symbiotic relationship between my breast milk and my son's sperm. It's worth looking into, in my opinion."

Even on her knees with her big nipples still showing, mom's tone and command was still impeccable. She sounded like any other medical professional with an intellectual curiosity for something extremely important.

The men agreed. How could they refuse? Although working in different branches, we were all on the same team. Plus, as hard as they tried to maintain straight faces, it was obvious that they were titillated by this.

Mom undid the front of my pants as the researchers took samples of my blood and hooked wires to me. It was an unusual combination of pain and pleasure. As they stuck a needle into my arm, my mother freed my cock and took it inside of her mouth. As they monitored my health and vitals, mom's mouth nurtured my throbbing penis.

Not a second was wasted by any of them. The men did their jobs while mom did hers, and occasionally, the men would glance downwards at the titillating view before getting back to work. Everyone had their task and they were all equally important, though I'm heavily biased towards my mother's duty.

She usually used to right hand to stroke me whenever she sucked my cock. This time, both of her hands were busy playing with her nipples. It was the first time she had ever performed oral sex while using her fingers to pinch, fondle, and pull at each tit. The breastfeeding we did moments ago must have really sent her over the edge if she was this horny in the laboratory. And there was no mistake about it-- she was horny as hell.

"A side effect, Nora?" a female doctor named Farzeen asked, joining us with cleaning materials as she regularly did.

The amused comment was directed towards my mother's horniness and desire to suck me off, even with a room full of people. Mom's hard nipples were always a reflection of her sexual arousal.

It wasn't just any doctor, either. This woman had been close friends with my mother outside of work, ever since they attended med school together. She regularly comes over to our home for dinner or other things. As for sex, she had become used to seeing my mother in action.

"Mmm hmmm," mom replied to her friend with a stuffed mouth, before taking my dick out for a moment. "I may need to make a few adjustments with the updates to the Formula, but things are working the way they're supposed to."

Mom went back to giving me oral sex and pulling on her long nipples. It made her feel so good to do this and her mouth felt amazing. Her lips were wrapped tightly and her tongue did plenty of swirling.

The examination being done to me was almost finished, and with perfect timing, I was just about to cum in mom's mouth at the same moment. It was like mom had calculated her cocksucking to coincide with my orgasm, so we'd all be done at the same time.

At this point, mom knew what I liked and she was an expert in making me cum. Looking up at me with her piercing eyes and lips which formed an O-shape around my dick, she was simply irresistible. Her head bobbed back and forth. She kept pinching and pulling on her swollen nipples, which made trails of milk flow down the underside of her breasts and down her stomach, onto her pants.

I wanted to warn mom that I was going to cum, but it was too embarrassing to say anything with the other professionals diligently at work. Besides, mom knew. She always knew. There was deviance in her eyes as my cock was pulsing in her airtight mouth. She released one of her nipples and used her hand to stroke me.

When the doctor's removed their instruments, mom had me cumming in her mouth, with our eyes locked, in full view of the researchers who were examining me. It was incredibly brazen and mom was relentless. She kept on stroking and sucking, never breaking eye contact, until every spurt of my cum was down her throat.

She released my flaccid penis from her mouth and then she swallowed. The other researchers had finished and so did my mother. Farzeen brought cleaning material and dried my cock before putting it back inside my pants for me. Farzeen also helped clean the side of mom's mouth and nipples.

Mom stood up, naked breasts forward with her nipples still hard, and she began buttoning up her shirt, starting from the bottom. The line between us as mother/son, husband and wife, and medical researchers were becoming even more blurred.

"We're more compatible than I previously thought," mom said in complete doctor-mode. "You're open to all my ideas, you're responsible and mature, and you have a great penis that's there for me whenever I need it. And you're confident about doing this in the lab-- for scientific purposes, of course."

There was a clear analytical tone in mom's voice. To her, this was more than just sex, and more than just research. It was a combination of both. The best of both worlds. I love when mom gets like this.

After she finished buttoning up her top, she smoothed her outfit with the palms of her hands and came over to give me a hug. Then we looked at each other, with her keeping one arm around me as a sign of affection.

"It's going to be some future," I noted. "It's a future that's hard to imagine though."

Mom rubbed my lower back. "I know. It's not for everyone. Not everyone will accept it. But until we find a permanent cure, we'll have to lead the way towards some extremely uncomfortable changes in society."

She smiled and we left that room. The male researchers took small, discreet glances at my mother, as if shocked that a highly respected woman like her could do all these sexual, incestuous things without shame. But then again, they didn't know my mother the way I did.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12