All Comments on 'Getting Raised'

by JDDunne

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
hobie1010hobie1010about 2 years ago
More

Chapters PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Suddenly, feeling the "vibrational energy", they looked up and saw Dave standing in the doorway. He was standing with a large bouquet of flowers. Obviously, he wanted to sneak into her office and surprise her, so he took a spare key from the security...

"That's how our extra miles ended... And it looks like everything at once,..." - she thought. Right behind Dave, equally stunned, was the CEO of their company...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I turn to the cowardly SexyLuv1 published next in the list of new stories: "Racist shit-eater, open the comments! A lot of people have something to say to you, asshole!"

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Cuckolding.

Cheating wife.

I hate cuck stories.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Just because she's the boss, she's still a married woman with kids who cheated. That's just as bad as a male cheater. For me, such stories without a penalty are fruitless for the cheater because they go against my inner moral compass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Good Story 4 stars

A good story about office sex with the boss. Nice for once it is a woman doing the seduction not a sleazy old man. Nice writing.

It was good reading about the interjection of the concept of the energy of the universe. Maybe there is something to this Chi and the balance of Yin and Yang.

Continue to write your stories are worth the time to read and share with others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story left a delicious taste in my mouth and mind. Lucky Josh

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Hott story. But I would have put it in erotica section. Gina certainly isn't a loving wife if she's fucking her staff.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Not really a story, perhaps an extract from one, but nothing to get excited about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I have a relative who was into Paine stuff, which may or may not be why I noticed that the quote contained a misspelling, worse yet, in a word used twice and spelled 2 different ways.

Also, not sure, but perhaps clothes removed twice, or changing from a position different than the one that they were in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@mattenw, ....inner moral compass....

that's a joke....right

maxx308maxx308about 2 years ago

Good story, well done 4 stars.

Thanks for sharing.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I feel bad for Dave and the kids. Clearly you wrote a wife that wants to be, and deserves to be, an ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FireFox I could not disagree more, we all have our limits. She tried to get Dave to meet her needs, she was staying married to him when I would have dumped him. My guess is he is terrible in bed but does not care, he is getting what little he needs. She is left to try and find what she needs. Life is way to short to live it in frustration and hunger when there is soooo much on the menu.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Noxious garbage.

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Kind Of Dumb, And Juvenile

So she's fucking one of her staff, just because she can? What's the point? Is this supposed to be some kind of feminist women can be as stupid as men thing? You convinced me. Thanks for the effort.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

A vignette, and a nice one. Men often don’t often know when they are the object of desire, but being male, they can come through in the clutch. Cracked me up that a commenter said it offended their “moral compass”.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021about 2 years ago

mattenw has a moral compass… lol, hate to tell him, but his wife gave me a raise at work last month

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mattenw is a joke. He complains that there is no penalty in the story, because he only likes stories of revenge. Spending time reading stories in this section will only lead to his whining and bitching like the big baby he seems to be. All he (mattenw, Iameasel, 26thNC) does is cry about any story where the wife isn’t left divorced, penniless, or dead. It must really suck to be an old fuckwad who’s wife left him.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Loved the story, just for the stupid comments by Mattenw & 26thNC, among others. I actually pity them.

JDDunneJDDunneabout 2 years agoAuthor

First and foremost I would like to thank everyone who liked and commented, defending it from the haters. Your support and feedback means a lot to me as I hone my skill in this genre.

A couple of things:

1. Anonymous who spotted the spelling error in the Thomas Paine quote: good catch! You caught me with my pants down. ;) The transition is admittedly a bit wonky. I'm working on another story and I'm struggling with a transitional scene again! Feeling a bit like Sisyphus.

2. Most of the comments about morality and cheaters "getting what they deserve" I disagree with. Sorry, I just do in this context. This is a work of fiction meant for entertainment. There's no intentional ethical or moral subtext here. Of course it's stupid, juvenile, and trashy at times. Look at where you are, you have an account for an erotica porn site. Your "moral compass" must go bat shit every time you visit here.

3. There is some constructive feedback that became clear to me during my post mortem. There are several comments from people who disliked the cheating and cuckolding. I hadn't thought of this as a cuckolding story but it actually kind of is. I assumed that a cuckold was aware of the cheating and didn't care or even encouraged it. I was wrong. In modern cuckolding this may sometimes be the case but I did some research and found that the original definition is clear that the husband wasn't aware of the adultery and in some cases raised another man's offspring unknowingly. I will be more accurate with my story tags and descriptions so readers aren't misled into reading something they find distasteful. I feel that is a necessary obligation going forward. A tag like "cheating wife" should have been included, for that oversight I apologize sincerely.

Thank you for reading my story. I appreciate the time you spent reading and commenting.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't comment assuredly either way. A mix of 1-letter words completely missing, extra letters, & letters missing from words.

Lawrence8675309Lawrence8675309almost 2 years ago

Great story, well-written, and with a Thomas Paine reference!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, using a Thomas Pain reference to justify adultery and sexual harassment?!? That’s a ticket to the Special Hell for sure!

ZK

LickideesplitLickideesplit11 months ago

Not really LW. More like Erotic Coupling. Dave, Sweetie’s Hubby, has a very minimal presence in this tale. We-The-Readers can only glean from her comments that she is uninspired with Hubby’s sexual performance. LW is actually about the resolution of Sweetie’s adventures in the couples’s marital relationship. That relationship has had NO opportunity to be affected by the end of the story. (assuming that Josh is her first seduction.)

unrated

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Thomas Paine reference. Ha! Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJDDunne@JDDunne
J.D. Dunne is my pen name for erotica. You can find my work on Youporn, Literotica, Noveltrove, and Lush Stories. I have had success in other genres of writing but I am new to erotica. Please feel free to comment on my stories, I welcome praise and criticism to help hone my sk...