Getting Ready

Story Info
Getting ready for a night out leads to a threesome.
5.2k words
4.63
17.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. Hope you enjoy.

GETTING READY.

You could always count on certain friends for the best conversations. Sarah was one of those. We had already discussed her and her husband's hall pass list. The list of certain celebrities that if you ever got the chance to have sex with them, then the other partner couldn't get offended.

Granted I was surprised by Sarah's choice of James Corden, but each to their own I guess.

"Who would be on your list?" She said.

"I don't need a list," I said. "I meet any celebrities and I get to open my legs without remorse."

Sarah laughed. I didn't get the whole commitment to one person thing. I liked the freedom too much. That wasn't to say I hadn't had relationships. I had, and I enjoyed them, but I found it too stifling.

"Turns out you're top of the list for both our choices of a realistic threesome opportunity," Sarah said. I laughed. More a nervous surprised giggle than an actual laugh. I recovered quickly. Was that really something she had talked about with her husband?

"Not sure I should be flattered or offended?" I replied. Her head tilted in confusion. "Only because you both know I'm the only dirty fucker that would be game. Not sure it would be wise though."

She laughed. I wasn't lying. They were close friends, and it'd be a very bad idea to mix things up that way.

I was surprised I was their option. I'm told I'm pretty, and I dont have much trouble pulling, but I'm small and skinny. At 5'3, and around 50kg, with small breasts, I was a short boney rake. We had other friends that I considered sexier. I suppose I was also constantly told not to underestimate my looks, so i guess I have something. Probably the fact I was a dirty horny fucker.

"No wonder you wanted me to stay over," I said flippantly, carrying on with the mascara I was applying.

Sarah giggled strangely and I glanced her way. My naive self chose to ignore it and change the subject, only ever so slightly. Looking back I should have realised how nervous that laugh had been.

"You two still trying to spice up the old sex life then?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "It's definitely working." She glanced my way, flushing pink.

"Oh do tell," I said, turning my knees her way.

"Later," she said.

I tutted. "Mean," I said. I stood and pulled my hoody off and then my t-shirt. I picked up my other top from the bed.

"Are we going out anytime this year?" Dave said from the doorway. "I need to book a taxi. If you two reckon you might be done sometime in the next few hours I'll give them a heads up." Sarcasm strong in his tone.

"It takes time to ensure perfection is reached," Sarah said, applying her eyeliner.

"You are always perfect to me, my sweet," Dave said.

"Ugghh," I said, making gagging noises. "I'm trying to get dressed here guys. I don't really want to vomit inside my top." They both turned to me, laughing. I pulled my white satin cami top over my head, feeding my arms through the thin straps before pulling it down over my bra. I didn't normally bother but the top was a bit see through when wet, and England was England. You could never rely on the weather.

They both watched me and I smiled. I had changed here loads of times, and doing it in front of Dave wasn't anything new. He never usually paid me a second glance. It was strange them both watching. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy their looks. The exhibitionist in me never faded.

"Jealousy doesn't suit you Han," Dave said, winking. "You obviously just want a piece of this." He rubbed his well earned beer gut.

"There's plenty to go round," I teased, returning his wink. He laughed. You couldn't help being a little jealous of the two of them. Even me, who was terrified of commitment. These two were the complete opposite to my commitment phobia self. I had known them for years and I had almost forgotten what Sarah was like without Dave. They came as a pair now, and that was fine by me.

I loved them both to death. Two of the most genuine people you could meet. There for anyone when needed.

"When are you getting ready anyway?" I asked him, giving him the once over. He was in his usual attire of black t-shirt with some random metal band I had never heard of on the front, and a pair of jeans.

"Cheeky shit," he replied. "I am ready."

"Oh. Sorry," I said, laughing. I smoothed my top over my slim body. Sarah and Dave still watching me. I noticed something in their looks that I hadn't noticed before, or so I thought anyway. Sarah turned back to the mirror and Dave watched her.

I was imagining things. It had been a long week, and my usual horny ass mind was up to its usual tricks. I had always felt incredibly comfortable around these two. I often got ready here for one of our nights out. Sarah and I got ready whilst Dave hung around chatting, always being the perfect gentleman, averting his eyes, or no lingering stares, not that it would have bothered me. They were devoted to each other.

As I said, we were close. So close I had vague recollections of Sarah and I sharing a drunken passionate kiss on the dance floor the last time we were out. To Dave's great excitement.

"I have to dress down for fear of tempting the ladies too much," he said, smiling. "I wouldn't want my evening ruined by fighting them off this fine body."

I laughed again. "You're such a gentleman. It is a constant struggle not to jump you," I said. "My evenings are always filled with dreams of your fine body."

"You couldn't handle me," Dave said, still grinning. I knew he was pissing about. He was the least boastful person I knew, unless it was about how fast he could down a pint. I had failed many times trying to beat him on that one.

"Do you want a bet big guy?" I teased. I glanced at Sarah, checking we weren't pushing things too far. She was smiling. This was nothing new, we all flirted with each other.

"Maybe I do," he replied.

"Not sure Sarah would appreciate us testing that theory," I said. "Or me turning her husband into a quivering wreck." Dave laughed.

"I don't know," she said, making me look her way. "Would be quite the sight to see."

"And I do love a challenge," Dave added.

"You phoning that taxi then?" I said quickly, this time definitely changing the subject, and taking a large sip of my wine. The thought of a threesome always got me excited, and that wasn't wise here. We always had a bit of flirty banter, but there felt a bit more to this, and that confused me.

I leant over Sarah to finish the final touches of my make up. Not that I bothered with much. Dave grunted something and disappeared. Sarah watched me intently and I smiled. We heard Dave mumbling away on the phone and then returning.

"Just over an hour," Dave answered. "They were moaning, it was busy."

"Gives us a bit more time for pre-drinks," Sarah said, raising her glass as a toast. She was finished getting ready and looked gorgeous. Her long wavy blonde hair cascaded over her exposed shoulders. The red strap less dress tight to her, hot as fuck, curvy body. Short too on her slender legs. She had a great pair of breasts. Far more ample than my little orbs.

"You look amazing," I said, turning back to the mirror and fluffing up my long dark hair. It looked blacker in this dim light.

"Thank you babe," she cooed. "So do you. I love those jeans on that peachy little ass of yours."

I blushed. Like I always do when I get a compliment. The ripped black jeans i was wearing were tight as fuck on my legs, and I had to admit they did make my little bum look pretty good.

"And that top is amazing," Sarah continued. She turned sideways in her chair to face me. Her head level with my chest. She touched my thin waist below the white lace cami top. Both hands on my ribs. "That flat tummy....." She stroked my stomach, the low waistband of my jeans making her touch way too close to where the nerves ignited most in my body.

"What shall we do to pass the time?" I asked, trying to stay cool. An innocent question just to move the subject away from me.

"I'm sure we could think of something," Sarah said. She shared a look with Dave that sent a shiver of pleasure through my body. "What do you think honey?" she asked him. "I'm not sure I can wait for later."

"Wait........for....." I stammered, as she teased my belly with her fingers, sending good tremors through my body.

Her hand went up over my ribs and under my loose top. She cupped one of breasts through my lace bra. My nipples already hardening. I was too stunned to finish my sentence.

"I think you should do what feels right baby," he said. His eyes drank in our position. My arousal flared. I spend the majority of my time in a high state of horniness, and it doesn't take much to send it into overdrive. Like now.

My head spun to Sarah as her hand dropped to the button on my jeans as she stood and positioned ourselves facing each other, undoing it as she leant in to kiss me. Our lips touched as her hand slipped into my jeans and pants. I groaned loudly as her finger found me. It happened all so fast I didn't know how to act.

"But we just got ready?" I gasped. The tip of her finger ran up my centre, teasing me apart. My first worry showed how my mind worked. I wasn't bothered about the fact the couple were coming onto me, and that there were a million reasons why that was a bad idea. I had known them for years, and shit like this could ruin that. I was just worried about the fact we had just spent ages getting ready.

Her free hand found a breast again through my top. We kissed hard and I groaned into her mouth.

She slipped a finger inside me and I bit my lip, my eyes closing at the pleasure that rippled outwards from between my thighs. I felt her move it inside me, my legs shaking slightly. I cupped one of her breasts through her dress and squeezed. It felt as good as it looked.

"But you're so wet," she replied. "It would be rude not to take care of that first." My answer came as a long yearning groan as she pushed her finger deeper inside me.

"Mmmm, I like that sound," she said. "More of that please." She added another finger. I had one hand on her hip, the other on her breast. I couldn't do anything though. All my concentration on the fingering I was receiving.

"Holy shit," I gasped. My legs shook again in excitement. A yearning sound slipped from my lips.

"She wants it Honey," she said, turning her head to Dave. I looked over and he smiled. He didn't say a word, just quietly watched as his wife fingered me. Sarah turned back my way. She moved closer.

Her face moved up to mine and I kissed her. A light peck on the lips turned into something a lot more intense as she pushed her fingers as far as she could inside me. I moaned in her mouth, gripped her bum and pulled her harder against me. My hands lifted her dress to feel the soft skin of her bum cheeks.

Sarah's moved up between my lips to my clit, making me tremble in pleasure.

"Oh god, please," I moaned.

"Please what?" Dave asked, making me jump slightly. His body pressed in behind me, his hands sliding round my waist, circling round to my flat stomach and up. Tracing over my ribs and up my top, squeezing my breasts. I felt his arousal press against me.

He kissed Sarah hard over my shoulder before his lips started on my neck, igniting flares of pleasure throughout my body. I loved having my neck kissed. His hands now wandering down. Sarah's fingers moved quickly up to my clit as Dave roughly pulled my tight jeans and pants over my boney hips. This felt way too planned.

One of his hands slid up my thigh gap from behind until he reached between my legs, making me gasp as he pushed two fingers roughly inside me. Sarah had made me so wet.

"Fuck me," I moaned. My legs buckled, but they held me firm.

"Oh we will," Sarah said. More fingers joined my exposed clit and moved quicker as Dave's went deeper.

"Oh shit, oh shit," I moaned. "You're going to make me cum. Fuck, keep going." The moment was too much. Too fucking hot, I stood no chance. I was now clumsily groping Sarah's bum cheeks.

I swear I had a type of female premature ejaculation. I was definitely going to cum already and there was fuck all I could do about it. It was both embarrassing and awesome at the same time.

"Let it go. Cum for us Han," Dave growled in my ear. His fingers moving inside me faster, Sarah applied slightly more pressure to my clit.

We could all hear how wet I was. A wetness that increased suddenly. The fingers bringing me to an incredible orgasm. I groaned loudly as my body tightened and shook.

My eyes rolled as I came hard on Dave's fingers. My pussy squeezed the ones inside me as it covered them in my cum.

Sarah kissed me as I orgasmed. Desperate and clumsy on my part. They held me up as my legs shook and went weak. It had been a while since I had cum that hard and god did I want more.

I was still shaking as Sarah pulled my top over my head and undid my bra. Her mouth found a nipple before the bra hit the floor.

Dave's fingers slipped out of me, a warm trickle ran down my inner thigh. I heard him crouch. He tugged my jeans and pants down further and wrestled them off my legs. I laughed as he swore with the effort. Sarah quickly brought my attention back to her with kisses on my now naked body.

Dave moved my legs slightly apart and pulled my hips back. He made me whimper into Sarah's mouth as his tongue found my wet folds. My legs shaking again, everything down below still way too sensitive.

"Touch me," Sarah whispered in my ear. I groped for her, wanting to feel her inside. My hand went up her dress and found the crotch of her pants. I clumsily pulled them aside. My body still shaking.

I usually liked to pride myself on some sense of control in these situations, but they had turned me on into a mess. The desperate quivering mess I had threatened to turn Dave into.

"Shit," I groaned, slipping two fingers inside her. She was incredibly wet. As wet as I felt. Her skin had flushed pink, she wanted this as much as I did.

I pushed my fingers deep and up. Her face telling me I had found the spot that I found so sweet. She was so fucking wet it was amazing. My fingers squelched as I rubbed the precious spot.

"That feels good," Sarah moaned. "Keep doing that."

I did. Trying my best to ignore my own pleasure I moved my fingers inside her. Rubbing and applying pressure. Listening to every gasp or groan that escaped her lips, feeling her body tremble against me.

I alternated between her insides and her clit, doing to her what I know I liked

I listened to her breathing, her small occasional gasps. The noises she made told me what she liked, what was pushing her closer. I sped up a bit, applying more pressure inside before sliding out and finding her clit again. So hard. A long desperate groan escaped her.

"That's a sound I could listen to all day," I said as I squeezed one of her breasts.

Dave's tongue was everywhere, my bits still hypersensitive from cumming. It was hard to concentrate on Sarah's pleasure and not my own, but I wanted to make her orgasm too.

"I'm cumming," Sarah cried. "Oh god. Too much." It was her turn to cry out and orgasm. Her body spasmed as she flopped into my neck, cumming hard against me.

She shook against me and I enjoyed every second of her ecstasy as if it was my own. I loved making people cum. It was my favourite pastime.

Dave stood and watched his wife cum. His hands caressing my bum cheeks as we enjoyed it together. He pressed into me from behind and I felt how hard he was. He took the back of his wife's head in a large hand and pulled her forward to kiss her as she orgasmed.

We all kissed, wet and sloppy, tongues fighting and wrestling. After a minute Sarah started undoing Dave's jeans.

I wanted to watch them. I moved to the side and propped my bum against the dressing table. I spread my legs slightly and touched myself. Feeling how wet they had made me. Dave watched me slowly finger my pussy as his cock was freed from his trousers and underwear.

I moaned. Sarah had told me he had a good looking dick and she wasn't wrong. Not huge but just above average for length. It was perfectly formed and thick too. And so fucking hard.

Sarah dropped to her knees and looked me straight in the eyes as she took Dave in her mouth. My fingers continued between my legs, spreading my lips as David watched me start playing with myself.

Sarah started sucking Dave off, bobbing her head up and down as she let his dick hit the back of her throat.

"That looks so hot," I moaned. I pushed fingers inside me as Sarah gagged on his dick.

We did this for a bit. Sarah sucking off her husband's rock hard dick. Sloppy gagging noises filled the room as I fingered my wet pussy and raging clit. I had cum once and was now super sensitive. If I wanted it wouldn't take much to cum again, but I wanted to tease myself. Also I wanted one of the two in front of me to make me cum. I also wanted to see something else too.

"Fuck her," I said. "Fuck that wife of yours." I loved watching porn. This was the same, but better.

"My pleasure," Dave growled. He dragged Sarah up and spun her, bending her over the desk.

He hiked her dress up over her hips and pulled her pants down. They fell around her ankles. She had the most perfect, round, firm ass. I groaned on my fingers.

Sarah watched me play with myself as she stuck her bum out and opened her legs for Dave. I watched intently as he lined himself up.

Dave slid into Sarah and I moaned at the sight of the thick cock stretching her wet pussy. Her swollen pink lips slipped around Dave's shaft. I watched as Dave started fucking his wife, my own fingers finding their own pleasurable rhythm.

He started slow, but hard, making me groan as he almost pulled out with each stroke before ramming back in. Sarah's cries hitting all the right notes.

She didn't take her eyes off me as he fucked her. I could see how much she was getting off on it. I had never realised she felt this way about another woman. She knew I was bi but had never said she had a thing for the same sex too. Maybe it was a new thing. I liked it.

Her groans got louder as Dave fucked her relentlessly. Slamming his hips into the gorgeous flesh of her round bum cheeks.

"Fuck," she gasped. "I'm cumming. Don't stop baby."

Dave didn't.

Sarah cumming again was an amazing sight. She flopped forward onto the dressing table. Her moans filling the room and her body shaking violently on her husband's cock.

"Hannah's go," Sarah said, breathing heavily.

I was already moving, sliding off the bed and crouching by Sarah's legs. I helped Dave out of her and started stroking him. Looking up at him and smiling.

I took him in my mouth. Sarah tasted incredible on his hard wet shaft.

"Fucking hell," Dave moaned. He pulled his t-shirt over his head.

I avoided deep throating him. Granted it was one of my specialties, but I had done my makeup, and watery blotchy red eyes wasn't what I wanted right now. Plus I had had a few wines. Vomiting was also not what I wanted. I knew what I wanted now.

I bobbed my head up and down whilst I stroked the base of his shaft. He moaned. I sucked him intently. His groans got louder as I worked on his cock.

Sarah crouched down next to me. A couple of fingers were pushed back inside me. I moaned on Dave's dick.

"Get her up," Sarah said. Her fingers coming out of me.

Dave grabbed a handful of my hair, making me yelp as he pulled me up.

"Asshole," I said, joking. He hadn't hurt me, but it was just rough enough to have the right effect on my already dripping pussy.

Dave pushed me down over the dressing table, holding me against it, my bum in the air. He pressed against me, his hardness rubbing against me.

"Oh god," I moaned. I needed him inside me now.

12