Getting Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her babe," Sarah said. "Fuck that tight pussy." My legs almost gave way as Dave entered me. I'm not sure tight was the word. I was so wet he slid in without much resistance, but I felt his thickness stretch me and I cried out.

"Fuuuuuuuck," I moaned. My pussy lips stretched around his cock and he went deep inside me. So deep his pelvis touched my bum. It filled me perfectly.

"So hot," Sarah groaned beside me. I looked up at her as she sat on the dressing table next to me, her legs open, skirt bunched round her waist and her fingers inside herself. I reached out and ran a hand up her inner thigh, trying to concentrate as Dave started to slowly fuck me. I reached her dripping pussy and pushed some fingers in next to hers, she bucked in pleasure.

Sarah lifted a leg onto the dressing table, spreading her thighs apart in front of my face. I pushed her legs apart further, seeking more access to her gorgeous pussy. She was as wet as I felt, a trickle of her fluids running down over her asshole. I ran my tongue over it, tasting her on the tip of my tongue. She groaned with me. Dave still thrusting deep inside me.

Now, I don't like to boast, and to be honest there aren't many things I can boast about, but my technique at oral sex was undeniably amazing. I tried to ignore Dave's relentless cock sliding in and out of me and focused on Sarah's gorgeous pussy. I buried my tongue into her. Lapping up her arousal and fueling my own.

I was glad I had something to concentrate on or I'd be cumming again quickly. Dave slowly fucking me felt great.

I kissed around her inner thighs, teasing around her and running my tongue gently over the outside of her obviously aroused lips.

"Please," she moaned.

I was still surprised by how much she wanted another girl to do this to her. I thought our recent kiss had just been a drunken piss about. Now I knew different. She wanted to try everything. How long this had been festering inside her I didn't know, but I was happy as fuck to help her let it free.

I ran a tongue up the centre of her, tasting her, and she bucked wildly, pushing her pussy into my face.

I teased and tongued her wet slit, kissed and stimulated her swollen clit. I followed her moans as I tasted every millimetre of her.

"Ohhhh fuck baby," Sarah groaned. "She's gonna make me cum."

I closed my eyes. My own climax was building by the rhythmic movement of Dave's hips. Luckily he didn't speed up. I guess he was enjoying the show in front of him.

I eased two fingers into Sarah as I flicked gently at her clit with my tongue. She gasped and gripped my hair tighter, pulling my face harder between her spread thighs.

I pushed my fingers deep and up. I pressed against the spot I knew I liked to be touched. That always had me cumming like a fucking sprinkler. It seemed to work on Sarah too.

I listened to her. Still learning more of what she liked, keeping a rhythm going as her moans got louder and her breathing got more ragged.

"Fuck," Dave groaned. "This is way to fucking hot."

I groaned in agreement.

"Keep going," Sarah begged. "Oh god that feels so fucking good. Keep going.....oh fuck..... Please."

I did.

Sarah came hard on my face, pulling my head into her as she shook and groaned. I was relieved that I wasn't the only one that came so readily.

Dave pulled me up against him, driving hard up into me as we watched his wife cum on the dressing table. He groped and squeezed my breasts as he started banging into me. I was going to cum again.

"I want to see you fucking her," Sarah said once she was recovered, her voice shaking. She climbed off the dressing table with shaky legs. Dave pulled out of me. I groaned in disappointment. She started maneuvering me and lying me down on the bed on my back. She grabbed some pillows, putting them under my hips and spreading my legs.

Dave took his jeans off and got on to the bed on his knees, sliding between my thighs. Towering above me as Sarah guided him back inside me. He looked huge over my small body. It felt hot as fuck. I could do nothing as they used me, their own real life sex toy. I couldn't help but like it.

I groaned loudly and squeezed my own breasts as Dave pushed hard inside me. His thick, long dick probed deep.

He started fucking me hard. I gripped his arms as moans escaped me. I liked a fit athletic body as much as the next girl, but getting hammered by a dad bod was as good as. I was small against him and was happy to be the moaning sub tonight.

"Are you going to fuck me or what?" I teased. He laughed and pushed my hips up. Angling my pelvis higher as he started driving harder into me. My back arched, ribs stretching the skin on my skinny torso. He pounded into me repeatedly and I whimpered with each thrust.

"Fuck," I gasped. "Fuck that's good. Keep...oh fuck.....going."

"That's it baby," Sarah purred. "Fuck that tight body. She wants it so much. Listen to her."

"Fuck I do," I moaned. "Fuck me harder."

"Oh you fucking......" He growled. He didn't finish his sentence, he started pounding down into me. His cock driving deep into my small body. His pelvis banging hard against my pelvis.

I wish he had called me what he was thinking. Whatever it was, I was one. I wanted to cum so badly on his dick. I didn't care about anything else.

They both had the perfect view of Dave's cock sliding in and out of me.

Sarah's touched my clit with her fingertips and I nearly fucking came instantly.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, gripping her wrist. She started moving her fingers over me. My clit now way too over sensitive. It was almost painful but I was too far gone. I wanted to cum again. Wanted it badly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I cried with each thrust from Dave. His pelvis slamming into my inner thighs. The cock banging hard against my insides. "I'm gonna cum. Fuck I'm gonna cum." I gripped the sheets on the bed.

They both continued the onslaught. Dave's thick cock, Sarah's quick fingers. It was way too much. I cried out. Practically screaming with pleasure.

My legs shot out straight, tensing hard and shaking as I climaxed on Dave's cock and Sarah's fingers. My whole body shook uncontrollably. My pussy exploding with my juices, all over Dave's hard cock.

He pulled it out. Rubbing it against my throbbing lips. It was too much and I tried to move away but he gripped my hips hard.

"Who's the quivering wreck now?" Dave's deep voice growled into my ear. I groaned and he rammed his cock back inside me. My body still shaking.

I could only answer with a loud cry as he started fucking me again. I was still cumming. Slow delicate strokes quickly turning into a hard desperate pounding.

"Shit. Oh god!" I gasped. Dave's thrusts got harder still, his breathing heavier. I saw in his eyes how much he needed to finish. Could hear it as small grunts told me he was near. Very near.

"Cum for me honey," Sarah said. "I want it in my mouth." She moved closer to the action.

"I'm cumming," Dave moaned. He quickly pulled out and I watched Sarah quickly take him down her throat. He groaned loudly as it was his turn to shake and eject his load down his wife's neck.

"Fuck," he groaned. I had a great view of his cock pumping his cum into Sarah's mouth. Her lips wrapped tight around the throbbing shaft as she tried not to gag and cough spunk everywhere.

"Jesus," I moaned. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. My whole body was still shaking.

She took it all. Dave groaning as he emptied his balls. Sarah sucked him dry and stood. She kept her mouth shut as she came closer to me.

Sarah leaned over me and opened her mouth. I opened mine. The cum pooled under her tongue ran over her lip and into my waiting mouth.

The thick white jizz dropped into my mouth as it bungee'd down from Sarah. Dave's taste hit my tongue as I hungrily took his cum. Sarah leaned down, kissing me and pushing more cum down my throat.

We kissed like two desperate cum sluts. Swapping it between our mouths. Cum coating our tongues and lips.

We finally pulled apart and Sarah flopped tiredly on the bed next to me.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"Fuck indeed," Sarah said. Laughing. She looked at Dave. "You okay babe?"

"Definitely. Taxi will be here in a minute though ladies," Dave said. He gathered his clothes. "Hurry up and get ready. I don't know what takes you girls so long." He walked out the room. His hairy naked ass jiggling out of sight.

We both laughed.

The End.

12