Getting Ready for Bed

Story Info
A romantic night in with the futa wife.
3k words
4.65
28.8k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Jan said to me as she emerged from the bathroom. "Just how tired are you?"

She stepped from the bathroom in her pajamas, doing that remove-the-bra-without-taking-off-the-t-shirt trick. I lay on the bed playing sudoku on my phone as I always did.

"I know that tone," I teased.

She slid under the covers. "Well," she purred, "You know what wine does to me."

Yes, wine definitely made her randy. As did scotch. And she had had quite a bit of both. Come to think of it, we both did.

I chuckled, noncommittally. Truth was, I wasn't actually in the mood, myself. There was a part of me that just wanted to crash and catch up on some sleep that had been eluding me for over a week.

She snuggled up against me, tucking her head into my shoulder, and I could feel her breathing start to deepen.

Well, I thought. I can't finish this game like this. My right arm was completely useless, pinned as it was under her body. I stretched and put the phone down on the night stand.

I began stroking her back, running my fingers down the soft cotton t-shirt, marveling at the slight curvature of her muscles. She was such a tiny thing, and I couldn't help but feel protective over her as she buried herself closer into me.

Just when I thought she had fallen asleep, she asked, "So, is that a 'no?'"

Before I could answer, I felt her hand slide down my chest towards my stomach, and she pressed her hips forward. She wore pajamas, but I didn't, and I could feel the radiant heat and stirring of arousal underneath her nightclothes against my hip.

Instead of sliding her fingers under the waistband of my underwear, she raised the hem of my t-shirt and slid her arm back to where she could play with my chest hair. It was always a strange sensation - relaxing and arousing at the same time.

"You can be very persuasive," I said, my hesitation dissolving, not wanting her to stop.

"I want to feel you on top of me," she said, bluntly. "I want you to spread me open and release into me."

That did it. My cock sprung to life. Huh? What? Someone call my name?

After eight years together, Jan still had her mysteries. The depths and nuances of her sexuality still kept me on my toes. Her appetite seemed to hold no bounds of curiosities to me, unlike anything I had ever known in man or woman.

Despite being equipped to engage in a world of sexual exploits, she really didn't want to do that most of the time. Most of the time she wanted me to grab her, hold her close, and grind into her pussy while holding her ass tightly in my hands until I released in her. Just the thought of me doing that could bring her over the top in seconds.

We did the awkward dance of removing our clothes, and I rolled her onto her back. "Take off your t-shirt," she said. I hesitated, the legacy of being the 'fat kid' still haunting my memory even years after losing all the weight. "I want to feel your skin against mine."

I sat back on my haunches to remove my shirt, and felt her grab my cock in her hand and scoot herself closer. Before I even had my head through the hole in the shirt, she had my cockhead through the hole in the entrance to her pussy.

"Whoa," I said, laughing.

"I can't wait," she said.

"Obviously!"

"Oh, shut up," Jan said, but she was smiling.

She was also soaked. She lifted her hips and my cock inched further inside her, and I grabbed her ankles in both hands and spread her open. She moaned as her body twisted and I felt her grab the tip with her inner muscles.

I looked down at her tiny body and just marveled at what I saw. Even now, years after being together, I knew I had something very, very few men had. She was truly one of a kind.

Her long, blonde hair fanned out on the pillow behind her, and I drank in a long up-and-down gaze of her body. Her large breasts fell apart, gravity pulling them to either side of her chest, but still held upright, nipples pointing sharply at the ceiling.

Beneath her breasts came the hourglass concave shape of her tiny waist, the strong abdominal muscle line focusing my attention towards her navel. The "innie" navel was partially covered by the tip of her hard, elongated penis, twitching from side to side with her heartbeat.

The shaft of her cock blended into her body above her labia, where a woman's clitoris would normally have been. Jan still had a clit, of sorts, but it was really more of an "area" underneath the root of her shaft. It couldn't be touched directly, but when we applied pressure to that area it felt quite pleasurable to her.

Her lips were spread wide open, glistening in the soft light, as they gripped onto the sides of my own cock. It was a sight to behold, and I never got tired of it.

I let go of her ankle with my right hand and reached for her cock.

"No," she said, "Don't."

"No?" I asked.

"No," she said. "If you do that, then I can't focus on you inside me as well." She indicated where I had my hand on her ankle. "Just take me."

I grabbed her ankle and held her legs wide open. Aside from my grip on her legs, the only contact I had with her was my cock buried in her pussy.

"I don't think I'm going to come tonight, baby," Jan said. "Damn you, wine! Just come inside me. I want to feel you come inside me," she repeated.

This was one of the strange curses of Jan's phenomenal body. Alcohol increased her libido, but robbed her of the chance to reach a climax. She had an amazing capability of having three types of orgasms - penile, vaginal, and anal - and yet when she was the most horny, when she needed one the most, she was unable to get it.

I shifted my weight a little, and was able to plunge inside her a little deeper. She hissed at the additional penetration, the sound mixing with a clear, "Yesss..."

I kept my point of view so that I could see as much of her as I could. Long, deep strokes were all that I could manage from that angle, but I watched her cock lift from her belly as she contracted her muscles to accommodate me. The sight was hypnotic. Plunge, her cock rose; withdraw, it fell.

"Do it, baby," Jan urged. "Come inside me."

I saw a little bit of pre-come drip from her cock onto her belly, and I flashed back to the number of times I had watched that cock erupt as I had fucked her, splashes of white fluid painting her beautiful tits.

She squeezed her pussy muscles tighter, trying to push me along. "Oh god," I cried.

"Yes!" she prompted.

"I'm gonna..." and squeezed her ankles even tighter.

"Yes!" she practically screamed.

My cock convulsed, completely out of my control. I couldn't stop what was happening if I wanted to. I opened my eyes, not realizing I had closed them, in the brief pause before my orgasm fully hit. Her cock was pulsing rapidly now, throbbing against her belly.

I lost it, my head pounding and the tremendous relief that followed releasing into her. Weird psychedelic colors clouded my vision. My entire body radiated immense heat, and I felt as if I was going to pass out from heat exhaustion. Her hands held onto my waist as to ensure that I could not escape, but also kept me mostly upright.

Slowly I withdrew and released her legs, falling to my side of the bed. My heart beat so fast I was honestly concerned that perhaps I had overdone it. I watched her as she held her penis to one side and lazily fingered her pussy.

"Oh god," Jan said. "I needed that. So did you, apparently."

I believed her. It was a quickie if ever there was one. Maybe thirty, forty strokes? Not exactly an endurance play.

She rolled over and got back into her favorite snuggling position, her cock still throbbing against my thigh. She began stroking my chest hair again.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" she giggled. It was a recurring joke between us, something we said pretty much every day.

"Nope," I teased.

Her hand snaked down between my legs. "You're still hard," she said in wonder.

"Mostly," I said, also somewhat surprised. Usually when I come that hard, my cock decides that it must hibernate like a bear in winter. Her penis pressed even harder against my hip. "So are you."

"Can you go on?" she asked.

"I may need some help," I said. I didn't, actually, as I was still quite rigid. But I wanted to feel her soft mouth wrap around my cock, at least for a little while.

Fortunately, she obliged, but in doing so pulled her own naughty bits out of reach.

She sucked me for all of fifteen seconds - a glorious experience but far too quick - and then climbed on top of me.

I confess, from a visual perspective, this was my favorite position. Jan's body was physical perfection as she slipped my cock inside her body. Her own penis, hard as cast iron, jutted out at my face. Her breasts now hung in a more natural position, returning her tiny frame to its natural, perfect proportions.

I watched her as she rocked, more than fucked. She slid her hips backwards and forwards, easing the ridge of my cockhead against her g-spot. Each time she moved, I watched that beautiful penis approach and then recede, a lewd promise of the future. The underside of her cock slid back and forth across my belly, a sensation that I didn't know if I'd ever get used to.

Forward and back, forward and back. I could see the moisture around the tip. Her penis was upside down from my normal perspective - after all, I had only seen my own cock by lifting it up from the opposite direction. The head was a deep purple and I wasn't used to that area below my navel being stimulated in this way - at least, not until I met Jan. At one point in time I didn't know if I'd ever get used to it. Now, I didn't remember what it was like to not feel it.

"You like watching me, don't you?" she said, bringing me out of my own thoughts. She was beginning to struggle to breathe. I knew what that meant. Somehow she had turned my fascination of her body into her own sexual fetish. She had told me ages ago that she masturbated to fantasies of me watching her.

"You know I do," I said.

"You sure you don't want a bigger one?" she teased.

It was an inside joke. In our entire time together she had taken my ass three, maybe four times - it was just something that she didn't really think of, as hard as it may be to believe. She just didn't see herself as a "penetrator," only a "penetratee." As it was, she was about as large as I could physically take, anyway.

Truth was, she and I were about the same size. But on her tiny frame it looked absolutely gigantic. Without any sense of perspective, she looked for all the world as if she were exceptionally gifted.

Thing is, I didn't actually think of her penis as something that anyone else could provide. It was a part of her, just like an arm, or an eye, or a tooth. My penis was part of me, her penis was part of her, just like her pussy was. Just like her ass was. I couldn't bring myself to think of it as anything other than completely natural for Jan. I think if I were to be with another woman, I might actually panic as I'm not sure I would know what to do with a woman who didn't have a penis.

With that thought, I reached for her hardness in response. Once again she brushed my hand aside.

"No, not yet," she said. Oh well, at least that meant that she would want me to do it later. "If you do that now, I won't be able to come from inside."

From inside was her way of saying a vaginal orgasm. After years of practice, I came to learn that stimulation of her penis overrode her vaginal contractions, and she could lose her climax that way if I started playing with her cock. It appeared that her orgasms were mostly independent, but one could override another. Once she had had simultaneous orgasms, but it seemed like that was a complete fluke, and we'd never been able to time it like that again.

I grabbed her hips, and she pulled one of my hands to a breast. Knowing what she wanted, I started rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. A tightening of her pussy muscles and a strong moan told me it was the right thing to do.

"I... I can't... believe it..." she stuttered, her grinding becoming more forceful and insistent.

I grabbed her ass with my one hand even tighter, pulling her downward onto my cock a little more confidently. Her eyes flew open, and she stared intensely down at me.

"Now, baby, now!" she ordered. I took my hand from her nipple and grabbed her cock.

It was red-hot and slick with her sweat and pre-come. She was rocking back and forth so forcefully that all I had to do was squeeze as she moved it in and out of my fist with her own hip motions.

Jan's unmistakable signs of climax began. A red flush began to cover her body, and her thighs began to tremble, then her stomach, then her shoulders. I felt her pussy madly grabbing at my cock, a chaos of muscular contractions like a drowning person gasping for air. Her cock in my hand grew and flared.

Her head flipped back and she stared at the ceiling. "I'm - I'm co-"

She never finished. Her ass slammed down on my thighs, grinding her body onto mine. Her pussy clamped around my cock, securing it in place. I felt something rushing inside her body from the vibrations in her behind against my thighs and then immediately racing through her cock.

I felt the rush of fluid beneath the skin as the veins in her cock pulsed a percussive beat around her expulsion. I could feel the beginnings of her ejaculation underneath my palm and fingers, but nothing came out. And then, about two beats after it seemed like it should, her cock erupted and my chest became coated.

I was stunned. Somehow she had gone from not thinking she could have an orgasm at all, to having only her second simultaneous orgasm in her life. Not for the first time, I told myself that we needed to figure out how to get her to have all three at the same time!

I didn't move. Jan remained locked in her pose, her arms stretched out by her sides, her body convulsing in rapid, powerful aftershocks. She was drenched in sweat, her long blonde hair matted against her face and shoulders, as if she had just gotten out of the shower.

It was always better to let Jan make the first move after she came. I simply watched her, once again envious for the capabilities of her body. Even if I were to go for some sort of magical surgery, I'd never be able to replicate what her body did on its own, naturally.

To her, it was just sex. It was the way her body worked, and just like anyone else, there were preferences that she had, and some things that she wasn't so fond of. Sure, we can all have anal sex. We can all have oral sex. some people like that stuff, some people don't. Just because Jan could do all of these things, didn't mean that she always wanted to. It was a point of discussion - repeatedly - in the early years of our relationship.

Now, though, was one of those moments when I was filled with unadulterated envy. I wanted so desperately to experience what she had. A simultaneous penile and vaginal orgasm? Are you freakin' kidding me?! Not for the first time, I wondered if there was anyone else in the world who could do that.

Slowly she started to come down from her post-orgasmic high. She simply rolled off of me onto the bed, my cock slipping easily from her soaked vagina.

Slightly alarmed, I asked, "Are you okay?"

She waved a hand dismissively, "Oh yeah," she said, exhausted. "That took a lot out of me. I'm just going to lie here for a..."

And with that, Jan fell asleep.

I watched her breathing for a little while, and then got up to get a washcloth for us both. When I returned, she hadn't moved, and so I lifted her up (geez, this girl is tiny. She weighs nothing!) and put her in a better position that was more conducive to sleeping through the night.

I took the warm washcloth and cleaned her up, holding her penis to the side as I passed the cloth in between her legs. It struck me how this seemed like such a natural thing to do, the way you would do a routine cleaning on yourself, or might soap up a woman's breasts in the shower. It's just a part of who they are.

Before I met Jan, the only penis I had ever touched was my own, and I never considered that I would ever need to do this. Or want to. Funny how life works out, I guess.