Mine

Story Info
A dominant, mature dickgirl makes a young man hers.
15.6k words
4.57
106.1k
204
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mine.

Foreword.

I'd like to begin by pointing out the fact that, as a Westfjordian, I'm not a native speaker. I would like to apologize for any linguistic errors in here, since there are bound to be some in here. I've gone through it several times, and I hope I've done an acceptable job. Thank you for your patience :)

This idea came crashing into my head, one day, and wouldn't leave me alone. Fair warning; this story is quite fetishy. It features an androgynous boy, who has several fetishes, and a dominant, mature woman with a cock, who loves to smoke.

This story is smokey, and I mean really smokey. Our, somewhat predatory, dicky protagonist has a smoking fetish, which will be a major theme in the story, so she'll be smoking almost constantly. Seriously; she likely won't be without a cigarette in any scene in this thing. She also cums a lot, so there will be some cumflation. So if any of that bothers you, then you might want to hit the back button.

This is a kind of soft domination, where the boy simply accepts his place beneath our main protagonist, so there won't be any humiliation, or degradation, or any of that stuff. I'm not really a fan of either. Another thing; this is a fantasy, and as such, some things that happen, may not necessarily be possible in the real world, or make too much sense. Or any sense, actually.

I have found that the stories I like the most, are the ones that take their time to build things up. Explore the characters, their motivations and desires, help us understand them, and don't just rush into the sex. This story does take a while to get there, but I hope the payoff is worth it.

A thing to note: this story takes place on a landmass called the Continent, and shares a universe with another story I'm currently writing, but have hit a bit of a road block with. It is one of the reasons why I decided to work on this one, to see if it would jolt me free. That story takes place in the past, while you could say this one, takes place in our time.

Please note one other thing: there is a scene in the story, where the protagonists explore a garage, full of vintage cars and motorcycles. I've used the actual, real world names of those vehicles, and I've used the name of a film, but the story does not take place in our world, and has no connection to it.

Oh, and every person engaging in any sexual activities is eighteen years of age, or older.

000000

Hello there! My name's Elizabeth Carrol, Ellie to my friends. I've heard you wanted to hear the story of how my lover Jack, and I got together. Well, I met Jack a few days after he turned eighteen. I suppose you could say this is the story of how I seduced him, and made him mine. Mind, body, and soul... Oh, and before we go any further, you don't mind if I smoke, do you? Oh, you do? Well, I'm going to smoke anyway, and you'll just have to deal with it, won't you?

000000

I groaned, rolled my neck a few times, and stole a look at the clock on the wall, which informed me it was almost nine in the evening. I'd lost track of time, again. It often happened, when I was fully engrossed in a case. This one had been tough, and I'd had a stressful day. I swivelled my chair around, and stared through the window, and the city skyline greeted me. The view is really rather nice, up on the thirtieth floor.

I am a lawyer, and a very successful one, I might add. I began my career as a divorce attorney, and very early on, by some strange fortune, I landed a high profile case, which I managed expertly, and the ball began rolling from there. With the money I made from that case, I made some good investments, which yielded some hefty returns, and I was a multi millionaire by the time I was thirty, and I've gotten much more wealthy, since. It's nearing my second billion, actually.

Then, since I'd gained more money than I could spend in a lifetime, I decided I was going to pursue my dream, and devote my strength to custody cases. I wanted to focus on fathers, who were being denied the chance of being in their children's lives, for whatever reason. Naturally, I don't go near men who are reliably suspected of being harmful to their young ones.

However, the sad truth is, that far too many fathers are being denied their rights, by a system that is horribly biased against them. I hate it, being a woman robbed of her father's love, by my bitch of a mother. I won't go into that today though.

I sighed and rose from my chair, and made my way over to a cabinet to one side of the room, and opened it. I stared at the whiskey bottle for a moment, but closed the cabinet, and shook my head. When I thought about it, I didn't want whiskey. I was in the mood for a glass or two of a nice red. Besides, I hadn't been by Joe's for a while, and I missed old man Joe.

I then made my way over to a full length mirror, close by, and began touching up on my make up. I glanced at my purse, and barely resisted the urge to grab my pack, and light up one of my Divine 140's. Putting on make up simply doesn't feel right, without one of those delicious cigarettes dangling from my lips.

Ah, the Divine 140's. To me, the perfect cigarette. Long, much thicker than your average cigarette, burn forever, and are absolutely packed with nicotine heavy tobacco. And they're this very nice brown colour. And there's another thing I love about them; they do not stink up your house. They have this pleasant, spicy aroma, that even ardent non smokers don't seem bothered by. The only drawback, is they are prohibitively expensive, so you almost never see them. Doesn't bother me, I've enough money.

I shook my head. I could wait. I was a master of my own body, not my cigarettes. I stepped back from the mirror, and eyed myself critically in the mirror. I quite liked what I saw. A tall, fit woman, who was six feet two, with long, wavy auburn coloured hair. I brought up my hands, and fondled my large breasts through the white silk blouse I had decided to wear that day, and then ran my hands down my narrow waist, and rested them on my wide hips. My green eyes kept going, and roamed over my shapely, stockinged legs, and finally ended on the three inch heels I wore. Those pumps did some wonderful things to my calves.

All woman, and a stunning one, at that. I smiled a wry smile. I'm not like other women, despite the way I look. Instead of a vagina, I have a very large, fully functional cock. And before you ask, no I am not a transexual. I was born this way.

A medical marvel, they called me. At first, of course, everyone simply assumed I was a boy, but when my body finally began change, it became obvious something wasn't normal about me. I not only developed the body you see here in front of you, it quickly became apparent that I was extremely intelligent, stronger, and had better reflexes, when compared to my peers.

They also took a look at my cell regeneration, and concluded I was likely to live for a very long time. There were some further visits to the doctor's office, but my father refused to let me be a lab rat, and my mother agreed, and even upheld the agreement after they split up. And the doctors seemed to actually keep their oaths, too.

Anyway, as I grew older, I realized my bodily functions were off the charts. No matter how much I ate, once I reached my ideal weight, it never changed by more than a couple of pounds. I learned I can't become drunk, either, as my body purges the alcohol too quickly. I seem to even regrow enamel, because my teeth are still pearly white, despite me having been a very heavy smoker since my late teens.

Since alcohol didn't work, I tried a few things that are very much illegal, but they simply didn't do anything for me, either. And then, around the time I was finishing high school, a friend introduced me to cigarettes. I hadn't even bothered with them, since weed wouldn't do anything for me, then surely cigarettes were a moot point. Well, she insisted, and I never looked back.

God, I love smoking. Wait. I don't think that quite properly conveys how I feel about it. I adore smoking. For some reason, tobacco, and nicotine work wonders on my body, and the pleasure, and arousal I get from smoking, is second only to blowing my creamy load into some lucky guy. And if I can do both at the same time? Well, that's just heavenly. Unfortunately, with times being what they are, and people frowning more and more on smoking, the opportunity rarely presents itself.

I, being the cautious sort that I am, have routinely had myself checked, and it turns out, my body does not react the same way to smoking, as others do. For one thing, my lungs are perfectly healthy, and I do not become addicted to the nicotine. There have been times, where I've had to abstain from my cigarettes for a while, and luckily, I do not go through withdrawal. Still, they make me feel incredible, and I sure do miss them, whenever I'm without them, however.

Satisfied with my make up, I went and grabbed my fur coat, before braving the frigid January weather. The Hinterlands are bitterly cold, in the winters. I also grabbed my briefcase, before heading out to hail a cab.

"Where to, madame?" the driver asked, in a voice that sounded like he came from the east of the Continent.

"Joe's Pub, downtown," I said, and leaned back in the seat. "You know it?"

The driver got going, but kept giving me strange looks, in the rear view mirror, throughout the drive. I sighed softly. Joe's isn't exactly in the reputable part of town, and not a place a person of my... means might frequent, but I like it. I even own a part of it. Eventually, I reached my destination. I paid the man, got out, and strode confidently into Joe's.

I looked around once I'd made my way inside, and smiled. It was almost empty, the only patrons; two regulars, sitting at a table in the far corner, nursing their drinks. I let my eyes roam the place again, taking it all in, as I always do, if I haven't been for a bit.

Joe's is a proper pub. All dark wooden panels, wooden beams in the ceiling, and wooden pillars here and there, to support them. Wooden tables are scattered throughout the main hall, and a few booths line the walls. I have my own, large booth, which is fitted with a sliding door, which makes it more of a room, I suppose. Perks of being a silent partner.

I made my way over to the bar, and rung the bell. Mack, the ancient bartender, came out from the kitchen, and flashed me his toothy grin, when he saw me.

"Ellie, lass! Yeh ain't been by lately. Yeh don' love us lads, no more?" he asked in his jovial accent.

I smiled at him, and felt my stress begin to leave me. "I could never stop loving you, Mack! You know that."

"Aye, that I do," he said, and tilted his head to the left and gazed at me. "A glass, or two of a nice red, I reckon."

I nodded with a grateful smile. How well he knew me. He reached beneath the counter, and brought out the good stuff, and poured me a generous glass. I know I told you before, that I can't get drunk, but I like the taste of good wine.

"I don' suppose yer hungry, lass?" Mack asked, once he was done pouring the glass.

I shook my head. "Not really, Mack," I replied, and took a sip. "Say, where's Joe?"

"Ah, lass. I can't rightly say, but I reckon there's somethin' going on. He's been acting out of sorts of late. Then, he got a call, and rushed out the door, a couple hours back."

I frowned. Joe was the most level headed person I knew, so it had to be something major, for him to be all flustered. And for a while, no less. This would bear looking into. I nodded at Mack, made my way to my booth, and took of my coat, and sat down. I reached into my purse, and brought out a dark and gold coloured pack, from which I extracted a brown Divine.

I brought the cigarette into my lips, and lit it with my zippo. I took an enormous drag, and inhaled as deeply as I could. I moaned in pleasure as I felt the smoke fill my lungs, and quickly took another drag as I exhaled the first one through my nostrils. I let the smoke linger in me for a bit, before exhaling slowly toward the ceiling. It felt utterly amazing.

I sat there for a few moments, simply enjoying my cigarette, feeling better by the minute. Once I was done with the first one, I immediately lit up another one, to smoke at a more leisurely pace, as I went over my case notes further.

After a while, I realized my glass was empty, and I was about to stand up to get another one, when there was a knock on my door. I leaned back in the banquette and reached for my cigarette, took one last drag, before crushing it out.

"Come in," I said.

The door slid open, and Joe stuck in his head. He smiled a slightly strained smile at me. He stepped inside, and sat down on the other side of the table. "Hey, Ellie. It's been a while."

I simply nodded at my friend. "Too long, Joe. I just finished my latest case, and I'm seriously considering taking some time off."

"That's good, Ellie. You've been going at it pretty hard for the last few months," Joe said, and let his eyes wander over the pages I'd strewn across the table. "Seems you're not quite done, eh?"

"Well, you know me. I always want to be thorough, and try to learn from every case. But enough about me, Joe," I said, and leaned forward on the table, to reach for my cigarettes again. I pulled one from my pack, and held it gingerly in my hand.

"Mack tells me you've been a bit off, lately. Anything you'd like to tell me?"

Joe took a deep breath, before he smiled a relieved smile. "He's here."

I raised an eyebrow, not understanding what he meant, at first, before it clicked in my head. I felt my mouth split in a massive smile. "You found Jack?"

Joe nodded. "Well, it's more accurate to say he found me, but yes."

I stood up, circled the table, and brought Joe in for a tight hug, once he'd risen from his seat. I felt immeasurably glad this had happened. You see, Jack is his grandson. He is the son of Joe's own, David, who was killed in an accident when Jack was just four years old. David's wife, Sheila cashed in the life insurance, and disappeared south of the Wall*, one night, and Joe had been searching for him ever since.

"I'm so happy for you, Joe!" I gushed as I let him go.

"Thank you, Ellie," he replied, his voice just a little hoarse. "You want to meet him?"

Of course I wanted to meet the boy. Joe should have known it was a foolish question.

Joe leaned out of the door. "Jack! Come here, please. I'd like you to meet a dear friend of mine."

"Coming!" came the soft voice of Jack, presumably.

A moment went by, before the most gorgeous human being I had ever seen, or have since, entered the room. He was rather short, at only five foot six, and he was slim. His light brown hair was rather long, and had been loosely gathered, and tied behind the head. I am not a fan of long hair on men, but his slender neck, and sharp face bore the style well.

He was wearing a t shirt, and slim fit jeans, and I could not help but notice his narrow waist, and slightly wide hips and a lovely, firm ass. My eyes went back to his beautiful face, and I found his deep brown eyes, which were full of curiosity, and something else. Hope?

I swear, if I hadn't heard Joe refer to him by his name, I would've had a hell of a time guessing whether he was in fact a man, or a woman. I managed to yank myself from my musings, and extended my hand in greeting.

"Hello, Jack. I'm pretty certain you don't remember me, but my name's Ellie."

He grabbed my hand, and I had to admit, his grip was firmer than I had expected. Good. I like a firm shake. "Jack. It's good to meet you."

Mack called for Joe, who nodded at the old man. "Look, I've got to go help Mack." He put his hand on the boy's shoulder. "Jack here is aiming to become a lawyer, Ellie. Perhaps you could talk some sense into him?"

And with that, he left his grandson with me, and a slightly awkward silence filled the booth. It was finally disrupted by a flick of my lighter as I lit the cigarette I'd been holding in my hand. I motioned for Jack to take a seat. I took my customary large drag, and exhaled toward the ceiling.

"Are you going to stand there all night, or are you going to sit down, Jack?" I asked.

He blushed a little, and darted into the seat. "Sorry," he mumbled, and gave a tiny smile. Oh, god, he was adorable.

"So," I began, and took a drag. "Shouldn't you be in school?" I asked, and let the smoke slowly drift from my nose.

"Ah. I finished a year early, ma'am."

I raised a brow. "Did you now? And your scores, if you don't mind my asking?" I took a nice, long double drag, and exhaled very slowly, relishing the pleasure. He didn't answer at first, and simply stared at me, mesmerized. Oh, what was this? Did he enjoy watching me partake? Interesting. Well, I was certainly willing to give him a show. Nothing too obvious, of course, just to see how he'd react.

"Well?" I asked, and it jostled him free.

"I... My scores were in the low fifteen hundreds, ma'am."

Now, it was my time to stare. Those scores were on par with my own. I felt my arousal steadily growing. I have a thing for intelligent men. Gorgeous, as well as smart, and perhaps even a shared fetish? I was heading for serious trouble, I realized. I took a large drag, performed a flawless snap inhale, and kept my eyes locked on his, as I exhaled above his shoulder.

His eyes subconsciously followed the smoke as it left my pouty lips, and there had been a slight twitch of his neck, as if he'd wanted to 'catch' it. With his face, perhaps? This was simply wonderful, and I got such an erotic thrill from it. Like I told you earlier, I have a raging smoking fetish, and I was indulging in it for the first time in ages.

"Well, that's great! Congratulations!" I said, and put out my cigarette, after one last drag. I immediately reached for another. I'd moved past being aroused, and was becoming horny, which always made me want to smoke even more.

I gestured toward my lighter with the cigarette. "Be gentleman, and light me up?"

I saw him stiffen, and an eager gleam found its way to his eyes, even as he tried, and failed to look nonchalant. This was too easy. Of course, he was only eighteen, so perhaps it shouldn't be surprising. My cock and I were slowly coming to the decision that he would be ours, no matter what it might do to my friendship with Joe.

"Sure," he replied, in a slightly breathy voice. He picked up the lighter, and flicked it on, and brought it toward me. I leaned in, and the tip caught on, and I took a drag. I'm not one of those smokers, who takes a short puff, without inhaling, to light my cig. Why should I waste any of the delicious smoke?

"So, why don't you tell me something about yourself, Jack? Any hobbies? What kind of music do you enjoy? Where are you applying for school?" I pulled on the cigarette, and grinned at him. "Any girls you're interested in?" I asked, and the smoke gently drifted out with my words.

"Well, I like to read. Science fiction, and fantasy, mostly. I figure, if you want something that's completely realistic, or accurate, then watch, and read the news. You know?"

I exhaled a large plume of smoke over his head, and smiled. "Yes, I agree. I'm a major fantasy/sci-fi buff, myself. I've read all of the biggest ones, and have been working my way through a few others. I read The Princess Bride a while ago. Had me in stitches."

I smiled enthusiastically, and mentally thanked a friend, Sherri, who'd introduced me to all this nerdy stuff, and I wasn't lying. I really do love it. Come to think of it, I owe a lot to Sherri. After all, she ignited my love of cigarettes, pun intended.

"Yeah, that one's great. The film is also fantastic. Inconceivable!" he exclaimed, then blushed when he saw my raised brow. "Sorry..." he mumbled. I simply grinned at him, and took a drag.