Getting Rich Ch. 02: When Sister Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! A pool!" said Dana. "I'm surprised you have one!"

"I never liked cleaning the pool when we were kids, but... I don't have to now. Someone comes by every other week, and I just keep the leaves out and make sure nothing has gone wrong. It even sweeps itself."

"Do you use it much?"

"In this weather? At least once a day - when I get up, and if it gets really hot."

"And we can use it?"

"Of course - that's what it's here for."

"I didn't know you had one, or we'd have brought suits."

"I never use one" I laughed, never anticipating they'd take it wrong ... or right. We'd skinny-dipped when we were kids, but thatw as a long time ago, in what cold pass for an age of innocence in the 1960's.

They gave each other a measured look, she just shrugged. "We'll figure something out" she finally said.

"Would you care for something to drink?"

"A glass of wine?"

"White, chilled?"

"Exactly."

"I'll bring them out. There are towels..."

"In the guest bath. I do pay attention sometimes." She grinned and they headed off toward their room and I went to the kitchen and got a nice Chablis out of the cooler and a couple of glasses out of the cupboard, and then paused and grabbed a third, and then got some cheese and crackers out and put them on a tray with a cluster of ice cold grapes from the fridge and took them out to a table by the pool.

They were already swimming by the time I got there, and I sat under an umbrella and enjoyed the splashing and sloshing sounds - they brought back some good memories of childhood.

"Wine's here! And a snack!"

"Come on in - the water feels great!"

"Let me find a suit."

"Why? We didn't!" She stood up to prove it.

"Oh... Let me get a towel, then."

I had to think about it. I hadn't seen Dana naked in over forty years - not since we were in our early teens and used to occasionally skinny-dip in the pool in the summer time, and even then there had always been other people around, so I never really looked. Staring would have been crude and all that. But I stepped into my bedroom (which overlooked the pool, of course), stripped down to nothing, though twice about it and jumped into the shower quick and rinsed off and then took a dry towel out to the pool.

Dana and John were still splashing around when I got there, so I tossed the towel over the back of a chair and dove in to the deep end, trying to be fluid and graceful. The water felt really good compared to the heat of the air, and I let that calm me (in more ways than one) before I swam up to where they were at, intentionally creating a bow wave ahead of myself before surfacing and splashing them with both hands. They returned fire immediately and we spent a minute or so reliving some of the distant past, until we all fell out, giggling like the children we remembered.

"Oh, that's fun!" said Dana. "I've missed having a pool, but filling it and maintaining it and keeping the animals out ... more work that I want to deal with it, especially when I'm not really at home enough to make the best of it."

"I remember what a pain it was keeping the pool clean and all, and ... do you remember when the cow fell in, and dad had to get in in the middle of December and herd it out, and then scrub the cow shit out?"

"Oh, no! I remember that!"

"Well, I have a pool service who comes every other week, and there are no cows around here, so it's really pretty good. And I can come out here on hot nights and just float and not think about things."

"And throw pool parties?" asked John.

"None yet, but I've only been here a couple of months. The only times it's been more than me so far have been when Dave has dropped by - which is not enough - and one time when I was interviewing for a physical trainer, and they all ended up swimming."

"Physical trainer?" asked John.

"Trying to get back to a reasonable level of fitness, and working with my arthritis. It really helps when you can afford it."

"Some day..."

"Hey - it only took me forty years to win the lotto - just don't give up!"

They both splashed me for that, and I had to raise my hands in surrender. "It's helping me get back in shape, and the non-impact part of swimming is pretty good."

"Have you thought of putting in a diving board?"

"Oh, gods no. Last thing I need is a diving board accident to be remembered by. And it'd mess up the symmetry ot the yard..."

We chatted like that for a while, and I got used to just being naked around them. I also got used to seeing Dana's boobs, which were at least as nice as I'd remembered and imagined. A nice C-Cup, and surprisingly firm for a woman in her 50's. Of course, she'd always taken care of herself, but... very nice. Much nicer than the ex's, which had begun to sag even before she left.

I could also see the rest through the clear water (keep your pool clean!), and both of them looked very firm and fit. He was only slightly hairy, like me, but was much more muscular, which was predictable given his occupation and the people he chose to hang around with. Most of my friends were nerds and/or musicians - people who spent their time sitting down indoors.

"You brought snacks?" she finally said, and climbed the steps out of the pool, John not far behind, and I had to wait a moment to admire how in shape they were and how smooth and firm her ass was. It was, if anything, even better than the last time I'd seen it, and I found myself concentrating on the cold water of the pool to keep from showing my interest.

We sat by the pool for a good fifteen minutes, catching up on stuff and getting to know each other (that last bit being me and John), me learning about his business, him learning about my past business and how good it is to be retired. Then he looked at his watch (a very expensive looking one with lots of dials and features - the kind used by pilots and astronauts and people who wish they were pilots and astronauts. John was a pilot) and said he had meetings to go to - the reason they were in town - and Dana said she was going to go visit mom, so they jumped back in the pool to cool off and headed out. Before they left, I asked them if they wanted dinner, or would be going out to eat, and they said they'd be getting back to me on that.

They went back inside and I couldn't help watching. Then I jumped in to the pool to calm down and then took the remnants of the tray into the kitchen and cleaned them up an when they left went into the game room and shot a few rounds of pool to re-concentrate my mind. I wish I could shoot as well with others around as I can when alone. Then I went back to my office and puttered away all afternoon.

Late in the afternoon the phone rang. It was Dana and John saying they were at Roberto's and would be back in a half hour or so, and what did I want?

"The number four, of course."

"I should have known. Be there soon, have cold beer ready!"

Fortunately I had good lager staying cold in the fridge (lager is best with Mexican food), and kept tankards in the freezer just for that (one big advantage of money is that the freezer is 4 times as big as what you've always had, so there's room for everything).

And they not only brought the food (with a side order of guacamole and chips), it turned out they also brought dessert.

I put a couple of my favorite CD's in before they arrived and set the volume level so we would be able to hear each other but still have good background, and we just got comfortable and sat out by the pool for dinner. The sun would still be up for a couple of hours, but it had cooled down enough from the day's high that it was hot but still comfortable, and we each had more than one beer with dinner, sitting and telling stories and laughing, and then they both ripped off their clothes and jumped in the pool.

"Not for fifteen minutes after dinner, or I'll tell mom!" I said, and they both got a good giggle out of that as I calmly and carefully took off my t-shirt and shorts, folded them and put them on my chair.

"I just spent part of the day with mom" said Dana, "and you would not tell her about this!"

"About what?" asked truly puzzled as I walked down the steps into the pool.

I was about half way down the steps when she surged forward and took my cock into her mouth. The whole thing, in one effortless gulp. I hate to brag (well, sometimes I like to a little bit but I try not to), I am not small, and I would not be able to take me in one gulp like that fully hard, but I'd been doing my best to remain calm, and it was almost a minute before she had to back off and just take the front six or seven inches.

"Wow" I said. I wasn't sure if I should step back or forward, or just to let my legs collapse under me like they wanted to.

"Good it it, isn't she?" asked John, as he stepped up close behind her and started fondling her boobs, whose nipples grew visibly hard in the warm air and cool water. I could guess that, from how close he was behind her and how he was standing, his cock was as hard as mine was getting, and rubbing up against her backside. She didn't say anything at all, as my cock was almost completely hard by now, and she just hummed a "Mm-hmm" around it as she slowly and firmly began to lick and suck her way up and down it, no longer quite bottoming out now that it was hard, but still taking most of it on each slow stroke.

"I think the word is unbelievable" I managed to stammer out. "I've rarely had anyone as good."

"Rarely?" She demanded, taking her mouth away just long enough to ask. "Who was as good? The ex?"

I almost laughed then as she went back to work, doing her level best to prove her expertise. "No - she was good, sometimes even very good, but never this ... enthusiastic! Wow."

She stopped again to my frustration and jacked me off as she questioned me. "Then who? I know your girlfriend in high school would never have even tried, and you rarely even mentioned any of your girlfriends before the ex. Was it while you were in the navy?"

"A few people I knew in the navy had a lot of enthusiasm, and some had the skills. One or two had both."

"A hooker in 'Po town?" asked John. From the way he said it, I could tell he'd either been there himself, or knew people who had.

"Ah, hell no. I saw the VD lines when we left port there too many times. While some like a professional touch, I'd rather have passion."

"Then who?" she demanded. "Who was as good as me?"

"If you must know, the first was a young lady I knew in the navy. Incredibly talented and very enthusiastic. Already had a kid so she didn't want anything permanent, but she did know how to enjoy herself. There have been a few since, but... Ooh! Not many." I has having a hard time talking by then, but as long as I was talking and egging her on, she was sucking, and she was doing a hell of a job at it.

"And the last?"

"That's a whole other thing. They competed."

By then John was rocking behind her, and unless my mind had completely fallen out (a possibility, considering where it was going) he was fucking her slowly and carefully under the surface of the water.

"Competed?" he asked. "And who won?"

"Ummm.... That would be me."

"Dude - I know anyone who's the subject of a blowjob contest is the winner, but who was the best?"

"Like I said - it was me."

They both gave me a doubting stare, so I waved to John. "Come here - I want to show you something."

He pulled out of Dana reluctantly, and stepped up next to me. Once he got up out of the water I could see that he fit her criterion - he was at least an inch or two longer than me, though not as thick - nearly ten inches, with a slight downward bend. Extremely nice.

"What now?" she asked.

"Show him how good you are."

"I already know how good she is" he said, and she grinned and nodded.

"Humor me - show him your best."

She went down on him, and it only took a few strokes before she had most of him in her mouth. I could see her lips working on him, and a hint of tongue, and her off hand gripped him at the base to give her a good angle. He tilted his head back and moaned a slow, satisfied moan. It looked lie something out of a high budget porn film, with her so beautiful and him so large.

After a half dozen strokes - maybe a minute or so - she pulled back, leaving his cock wet and shiny. He smiled at me with a lazy, satisfied grim.

"So what's your point?" she asked.

"This."

I walked down the steps to where I was right next to her and kissed her gently on the cheek. A brotherly kiss in its own way. Then I turned my head and took his cock in my mouth. Laving it carefully with my tongue and holding the base in my right hand, I gave it a couple of strokes and then leaned in and took it all the way to the root, burying my nose in his pubic hair. I could feel the flexible solidity of him in my mouth and throat and taste his pre-cum on my tongue. I pulled back and ran the flat of my tongue along the bottom of his glans, hitting the delicate underside of the head of his cock with just the right firmness and letting the texture of my tongue give the most possible stimulation. I did that a few times and then swooped down again, taking him all the way to the root, and then stuck my tongue out and licked the base of his balls while I still had his cock in my throat. It was not easy, but I know how long I could hold it without gagging.

Then I pulled back and continued to stroke him, running the head with my thumb.

"I won."

"You're gay?" she asked.

"Nope. I'm ... more flexible than I realized when I was with That Woman. When she left, I ... flailed for a while, and some of the people who helped pull me through showed me some things I hadn't considered before. What I'd done before hadn't worked, so I ... learned. Improvised. Broadened myself. But I still love women. Shall I show you?"

She looked fairly bewildered by then, but he just looked intrigued. She followed when I took her hand and led her out of the pool and to the chairs we'd been sitting in before. I draped one with a towel and bade her sit in it, and then folded the other a few times and set it in front of her and slowly knelt on it.

"Arthritis is a bitch" I said, and then went down and licked her pussy from bottom to top. Working my way around the outside of her outer lips, I licked my way up again, and again flicking my tongue from side to side, this time coming up almost as far as her navel before going down again and slowly at first but with increasing speed flickered my tongue against her clit, which was rosy by now, at which she shuddered and clamped her legs against the side of my head. Then, when the pressure eased up, I plunged deep with my tongue and found her G-Spot, which caused her to gasp and moan around John's cock, which was by now in her mouth.

"Your mom definitely would not understand" said John, which made ups all stop what we were doing long enough to burst out laughing and then throw him in the pool.

When he got out, still laughing, I threw him the towel I'd been kneeling on and led the way to the master bedroom. It was less prone to impromptu spying (a concern since the whole physical trainer episode) and had a California King sized bed, which was much easier on my knees.

"This is just such a step up from your old place!" laughed Dana as we came through the french doors into the bedroom, "but putting curtains on this door might be more discreet!"

"I thought about it, but ... it was a few weeks before I got a gate installed, and I kept finding people sneaking into the pool in the middle of the night. I'd rather be able to see intruders, just to know how to arm myself."

"You're shitting me!"

"No! Apparently the people who used to own this place had teenaged kids, and the kids threw a lot of parties. They didn't say much when they moved out, and it looks like a lot of the kids' friends were used to coming here and using the pool whenever they wanted to."

"So - teenagers in the pool in the middle of the night! That had to be fun!" laughed John, and Dana laughed agreement.

"I wish. They were mostly not teens any more, and hadn't really lived for more than the moment. It's kind of like a crowd of Margies all coming over uninvited."

"Margies?" asked John, and Dana frowned.

"I've told you about my dad's second wife and her daughter" said Dana, now looking as if she'd bitten down on a partially rotted lemon.

I could see from the look on his face that he'd heard about Margie and her grifting and scamming and drug use and thoughtlessness.

"Yeah - a bunch of former teens making noise and smoking cheap dope, drinking cheaper beer and generally being antisocial. Not the best way to wake up in the middle of the night. A few of them came on to me, but I try to have some standards.... and not to have some diseases."

"How many times did that happen?"

"Only a few - three or four - but you'd be surprised at how long it takes to get a gate built and a fence repaired and the word spread enough that people will get a clue. Well, a good gate. There was a simple chain link fence and gate there when I moved in, but... those suck, and people get used to them. The new one cost a bundle, but even without the lock, people respect it."

John finished toweling his hair dry and looked around. "No TV?"

"Only two in the whole house - one in my office, and one in the game room. I just don't see the point of turning your brain off all of the time. The one in the game room I use more for parties, and the one in my office mostly for the news and background noise while I work."

"Then where's the porn?" asked Dana.

"Where are the weapons?" Asked John.

"Weapons?" asked Dana, shocked.

"He said he needed to know how to arm himself when people snuck in, and we saw the swords and armor in the living room. I was curious."

"I know you are - that's why I brought you. But..." she turned to me" weapons?"

"You know me - you remember what I did in the service, and ... I like to be prepared." I opened the drawer in the nightstand closest to the door and pulled out a small flashlight, a super-soaker and a taser. "For situations where more is needed, there are phones in the office and the kitchen."

"A squirtgun?" laughed John.

"Not just any squirtgun! This is a super-soaker! You'd be surprised at how effective it is, even against people in the pool. Especially against people smoking on the patio. A face full of not necessarily clean water in the face will put out most blunts and pipes. Add some soap and it makes footings very ... uncertain."

"Good way to get sued."

"Unless you have clear 'no trespassing' signs at entry points. But they haven't come back in a couple of months, so I can hope they won't."

"This sucker has almost all the bells and whistles ... but no actual bells and whistles, as those make it hard to sleep. My feet don't dangle off the end, and when it's cold out it keeps my feet warm. I actually sleep through the night sometimes now. And did you notice the biggest luxury?"

They both looked at the bed, but saw nothing but ... A great big bed with a nightstand on either side, and a lamp on each nightstand (along with a notepad and pen), but nothing else. After a moment they looked back, perplexed.

"No alarm clock. No phone. No TV remote. When I'm here, I'm only here. That means I can focus entirely on what I'm doing. And right now..." I reached out one hand toward Dana's hip "what I feel like doing..." I reached out another hand toward John "is perhaps a little bit less verbal and a little bit more oral."

John rose to the occasion very promptly, considering our age, and Dana caught on very quickly as well. I leaned back onto the bed where I'd been sitting and took Dana with me, and then we both scooted back until we were almost entirely on the bed. John followed us, climbing up on the other side of Dana and when I took his cock in one hand and began slowly stroking it to full erection, I leaned my head down and started to lick and suck at her hardening nipples. John reached his free hand down and began running it through her (neatly trimmed, I'd noticed) pubes while kissing her deeply.