Getting Rich Ch. 02: When Sister Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his hand stroked her, her nipples got harder and I noticed the scent of her rising. I was glad to find that she isn't one of those women who is ... strong? Pungent? I knew a woman once who required two towels on the bad, and even then the sheets needed to be laundered after. No - not a squirter, just ... damp. And I knew another who was very ... clean, but her lack of lubrication put severe limits on her. Five minutes of fucking and she was done, so mostly I just went down on her a lot (which taught me some good tricks).

Anyway, her scent rose, he rose, and I rose. Physically and emotionally. In a fairly short time, pre-cum was oozing from his cock, and I used it to lubricate him, which made him moan and squirm, and when he muttered something in her ear, she moaned "yes!" and he backed out of my hand, moved over toward her, and slowly entered her.

With the two of them in standard missionary position, I was kind of blocked from the action, so I leaned back and used the hand made damp from john's pre-cum to stroke myself and watch, but Dana had other ideas. Raise your hand if you see it coming - I did.

Dana reached out the hand nearest me and pulled me toward her, so I moved that direction, sliding my hips closer to her face, and when I got close enough she tilted her head toward me and stuck out her tongue in a way that would have been comical were it not so entirely lusty. She raised herself up on her elbows and I grabbed a couple of pillows and stuffed them behind her to support her and she pulled me in and grabbed my cock. I was about as hard as it is possible for me to get, and John's arms were in the way so she could only get the head in her mouth, but while awkward, it was incredibly arousing. The scent, the heat, the rhythm, the sounds were all just incredibly erotic I almost felt on the edge, though I'd done very little so far.

That was when Dana dropped the bomb on John. It was enough to make him pause, and it even stopped me for a moment, though I'd seen it coming (as it were).

"Oh - you have to try this, John!" she said, and took my cock out of her mouth and pointed it at him. His face was only inches away from hers and he'd been watching the whole time, but he still hesitated.

"It's what byou came here for, after all" I said, quietly, and he slowed his humping and looked surprised.

"You knew?"

"You dropped enough hints. I didn't have to be Sherlock. I clearly don't object, and ... we've gone this far."

He looked at Dana, and she just smiled a gentle smile. "Go for it."

He tentatively stuck out his tongue and licked the head of my cock. There was a sizeable drop of pre-cum there, and he looked surprised at the taste. "I thought it was surprised to be salty."

"That hasn't happened yet" said Dana.

"Oh. All right then" he said, and again leaned forward and licked at the head of my cock.

Nobody flinched, nobody yelled, nobody called him names, but Dana said "Oh, that's just so hot!" So he took a bit into his mouth. Mostly just the head, and then pulled back, keeping his lips in contact, and causing just the right amount of friction.

"Oh - that's good!" I said, and he started up again in earnest, doing his best to do what is done in that kind of circumstance. He only took a couple of inches at a time, and then slowed a bit and tried to get some sort of coordination between his sucking on my and his fucking Dana in gear.

"It works better if you supply the rhythm" I told Dana. "You be the bass drum, he'll supply the snare and toms."

"You'll never let me forget I used to ate a drummer, will you?" she asked, but she did ... something with her hips, and we quickly settled into a good rhythm.

"Watch the teeth!" I warned, and he mumbled 'sorry' around a mouthful of cock, and did indeed do better.

Almost too much better.

"Oh, that's good" I said after a few minutes. "Shall we take a break, or change places, or...?"

"Getting close?" asked Dana.

"Kind of."

She nudged him, and he backed away. "I thought we were gonna..." he started.

"We will - but let's make it last, all right?"

So I let her take charge (just as she used to do when we were kids, and she was the favorite) and she moved the pillows so that John was eating her, I was blowing him, and she was basically keeping me up, but not necessarily on the edge. Now that I had some freedom of motion and a bit of time and a good position I decided to show him just how good I could be.

I took my time, only occasionally actually taking him into my mouth, instead licking and stroking him. Keeping him completely wet and keeping friction to a minimum, but contact to a maximum. I occasionally sucked him for a dozen strokes or so, then took him all the way down for a few, and then backed off for a while - just enough to drive him madly on the edge, and to maximize the pre-cum, which I generally enjoy.

In the mean time, he was busily lapping away at Dana, and I could tell this was something he probably enjoyed as much as I did. I could also tell that at first he could taste himself in her and didn't seem to mind that at all. Perhaps that's what had driven his curiosity in the first place - I never asked.

And Dana was playing with me, a bit less thoroughly than I was with him, but in much the same style - just enough to keep me fully up. "I'm not going to let you cum until everybody can get some of it" she said, and I could not disagree.

"What about him?" I asked.

"I'm ready when you are!" he muttered, and went back to his work. I exchanged looks with Dana and then went seriously to work myself.

Keeping a willing cock hard is easy enough, but getting one to cum is not always as straightforward. I started using all of my skills, and was just glad his cock was thin enough I could take it all without too much effort. I combined my mouth and my free hand to extend the stimulation over the whole length of it, and then used my tongue to provide special attention to the head - especially the sensitive edges of it, and within a couple of minutes he groaned "Holy shit!" and shot the first spurt into my mouth.

Dana looked up at his groan and I took my mouth off of him and stroked the last four or five shots as visibly as I could manage, so that Dana and John could both see. Once he was done cumming, I went back down on him, sealed the gap with my lips and juiced the last bits out, swallowing the whole load before I re-opened my mouth.

"Oh my god" he said, and flopped back on the bed. "I never imagined."

"Don't fall asleep yet" said Dana - "you still have something to do!"

"Just give me a moment to rest!"

She looked at me, and I shrugged. "We could just stay busy until he's ready" I said, and she raised her eyebrows.

"You mean?"

"Why not?"

"Well.... all right."

I swiveled out away from John and pulled Dana close to me, and in one smooth motion slid my cock all the way into her already well-lubed pussy.

"Oh my god - it's thicker than I'm used to!"

"Not too think?"

"Oh god, no! Just ... keep it moving!"

She had amazing muscular control, and was impressively tight for a woman our age, and in less than five minutes both of us were moaning and sweating. I guess that was long enough for John to recover his composure, as he'd spun around until he was less than a foot from where my cock was pounding in and out of Dana's drenched pussy.

"Are you ready?" I yowled.

"Yes, yes yes!" moaned Dana, and "I think so" muttered John.

At the last possible moment, I pulled out and shot the first spurt onto Dana's mound. The rest was taken my John, who grabbed my cock and stuffed it into his mouth, milking the rest out of it in much the same way as I'd taken his load, but some of it spilled out of the corners of his mouth and dribbled down to his chin.

"Don't swallow!" said Dana, and she pivoted to where she could kiss him deeply, sharing my load.

"Oh gods - that's a lot!" she said when they separated.

"You missed come of it" I reminded her, and then dove down on her cum-soaked snatch, licking and sucking it all into my mouth, and then cleaning her up as well as I could with my tongue. Not a simple task, as she came at least once while I was at it, flooding out all attempts to clean her up. She also almost crushed my head with her thighs in her contractions.

Not that I especially minded, of course.

Finally we all settled back, almost entirely sated.

"Well, that was a hell of a thing" I finally said, "and not at all what I expected when you finally said you'd be coming to visit. But if you don't mind my asking ... Why?"

"Because we wanted to?"

"Oh, come on - you know what I mean."

She sighed and leaned back, her head in his lap, my head in hers. "I've seen hints that John might be interested in experimenting lately, and knew we couldn't do it at home - Carmel is too small a town, and we know everyone. But we needed someone who we could trust, and someone who might be open to the idea."

"And I came to mind?"

"Not immediately, but ... we've read your books! I could tell from those that you're not one of those neanderthals who are stuck in the pigeonhole our culture wants you to be in. You've had enough characters who were breaking barriers that we thought you'd be open to it. Well, that and I've seen the way your pants fit."

John and I both laughed out loud at that.

"What we didn't expect was that you'd be so... enthusiastically prepared."

"Well, the last time we spent much time together, you'd have been right" I said, remembering that the last time had been when I married That Woman. "I never even considered it until a couple of years ago, and while I might have been okay with the idea, in theory at least, I don't think I could have actually done it."

"Well, the last time we had any quality time I wouldn't have been ready for it either."

I stretched, joints cracking, and turned my head to put a small kiss on her mons. "Well, what now?"

"I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a shower and then some sleep - I'm not in my 40's any more!" she laughed, and we all agreed and got up."

"My shower isn't big enough for three" I said, "but.."

"Nah - I'm gonna want to get dressed after anyway" said John, and our bags are still in our room. Let's meet in the kitchen later - you do have dessert, right? - and then we can talk about next."

After we'd all showered and dressed (enough for comfort, at least - for me it was shorts and a T-shirt) we had ice cream and played pool and just hung out. The next day, after much negotiation I gave Dana a check that would pay off her mortgage - she would not accept more - and I saw them off to the airport. Beyond that ... we agreed to wait and see.