All Comments on 'Getting Rich Ch. 01'

by northparkbi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 4 years ago
Nice

No need to win the lottery, just meet the right people. Cock suckers and pussy lickers are worth more than money.

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 4 years agoAuthor
That's not what the story is about.

It's about dealing with unexpected change and the opportunities it can bring.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

So if you win a lottery you lose most of it all before you get it, then the tax men want their pound of flesh. 95m meant he got cheque for 40m then I assume he pays tax on that. Nothing to sneeze at, but what a ripoff. Here, what you win you keep. But then never heard of 95m prize here, not even taxed.

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
great story

5 stars. i hope there's more.

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 4 years agoAuthor

Sequel is in the works. There may be more after that if I get inspired again.

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 4 years agoAuthor
Lotto winnings.

If you win the lotto here (2 start out at about 4M, the other at about 7M - they increase every time there's a drawing and nobody wins) you have the option to take payments of the whole amount spaced over 20 years, or a lump sum of 60% of the whole amount. You then pay taxes on that 60%. I've seen it get up to almost 500M, but when it gets really big, there are always multiple winners who divide the pot. The most I ever won was about $200, and that was over 30 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too bad it went off the rails

I should have known had I read the author's name. I lost interest as soon as he took the husband's cock into his mouth. It was a good story up to that point.

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 4 years agoAuthor
It was clearly marked at the start

If you don't like it, then bugger off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice it ends with you and yoga-pants sharing the big cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernorthparkbi@northparkbi
Experienced/published writer. I've written very little porn, all of it is from actual experiences, and almost all of it is posted here. Almost always looking for ... research opportunities.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES