Getting Rich Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got your fair share five years ago. If you want, we can go back in front of the same judge. His decision won't likely change."

"And the children in the back yard? The pretty little boys and girls? I know what you like, and I know what you're after!"

"As usual, you are judging me by what you want. I really wonder whatever became of the woman I used to know. She would have liked this, I think. Now unless you have something pertinent to say, please go - I am busy interviewing here, and we have people waiting in the hot sun."

"A bunch of innocent children for you to corrupt!"

"What happened with your son was not my fault. He went away to college and found himself, and the only thing I did was to encourage himself to be happy with who he was."

She tried to slap me for that, but I knew her too well to let it connect.

"I suggest you leave" I said and she rose, enraged.

"I'll make you suffer."

"Have your lawyer contact me - I'll put him in contact with my lawyer, and you'll end up paying the legal fees. Now please go."

"You worthless, miserable faggot!" she screamed, and flounced from the house. "You'll pay!"

After she left, I went back to the patio and scrounged a cold beer from the trash can full of ice and drinks.

"Sorry about that. My ex has ... issues."

"We heard. What happened to her son?"

"He went to college, found himself and came out. She blamed me because I told him it was all right. She said all of the right things until it was personal, end then turned her back on her ideals."

One of the big muscular guys took offense to that. "Who wants a fruit for a son?" he asked.

"There was nothing fruity about him" I answered. "He just found that his romantic leanings were not ... traditional enough to suit his mother. I just wanted ... want him to be happy. I haven't seen him since the break-up, but he's still welcome here, if he wants. She's not."

"But... a fruit?"

"I guess you're not welcome here, either. Please take your stuff and go - you haven't passed your interview."

He left with a couple of the others and I turned to the remaining crowd.

"Sorry about that - it was an unnecessary distraction. Now - where were we?"

The rest of the interviews went pretty well, and almost all of them stayed around after, even though I'd told them there would be no decision for a week or so. They were determined to turn it into a party, and after the day I'd had, I found no objection.

"All right all right - who wants to make this a party?"

A round of cheers went up.

"Sounds like agreement to me. Who likes cooking? I'm not a much of a cook, but the kitchen is pretty well stocked."

A few hands went up, and I waved them toward the doors.

"Anyone who wants to swim, go for it. Those who want to play pool, the table will be cleared in a couple of minutes."

"I didn't bring a suit" said one plaintive voice.

"We're all friendly here" I said. "Suits are not mandatory ... unless someone objects."

Expectations and eyebrows were raised at that.

"You're telling us that..."

"That you should be comfortable and happy. Nothing more."

One of the people came out from the kitchen. "Have you looked in his fridge? Junk food galore!"

"Cheese is not junk food!"

"We have to get you on a better diet!"

" No - you don't. I want a workout partner, not a dietician. Just someone to get me off my ass a couple of times a week."

"You advertised for..."

"I advertised for someone to help me get into better shape. Not perfect shape. I'm too old for that."

"You're not old!"

"Sometimes I am. I just want to feel less old and be able to follow through with that when needed."

"Oh, come on - how old are you?"

"Four hundred and ten."

"What???"

"Well, in dog years. Look - I've had a hernia, a heart... episode, several broken bones, and arthritis. I'm never gonna be young again, I couldn't run if you held a gun to my head, and I'd rather do my remaining years happy than striving for some ridiculous ideal. When I was your age I was probably in as good shape as almost all of you. But I've had a desk job for the past thirty years and gotten soft, and my endurance sucks. I just want to be comfortably healthy, not ideal. If any of you have other plans ... well, you're welcome to the party."

"That's a hell of a philosophy."

"I've lived a hell of a life. I've known people who were gym rats their whole life and they were happy. I gave up on that when I got out of the service, and have usually not missed it."

A few of them got thoughtful at that, and a couple wished me luck and then left, but most stayed. And one screwed up her eyes in concentration and said "fifty-nine?"

"In a few weeks, yes."

"I thought you were more like fifty."

Yeah, me too... etc.

"Stay indoors all of the time, and your skin will thank you for it."

"What about low-impact stuff?" asked one of the others.

"Swimming is good - I've been doing laps since I moved in."

"Have you ever considered yoga or Tai Chi?" asked the woman in yoga pants.

"Wu or Yang style?"

"I do Yang."

"I did Wu until my teacher moved away. Never tried yoga, though I do love yoga pants... but not to wear."

One of the younger woman blushed at that, and one of the older ones laughed out loud.

"Free weights?"

"All in favor of that. Wish I could handle a heavy bag, but my arthritis would probably stop me."

"Care for a swim before the food is ready?" asked one of them.

"That's usually my line" I said, and we all stood and moved toward the pool.

"Hey!" said the young man behind me.

We all looked and there were five nude people in the pool, and two in the jacuzzi, both of whom were rather enthusiastically naked. Not doing anything overtly sexual yet, but kissing and groping very vigorously.

"They shouldn't be doing that" murmured the young lady to my right.

"Why not? It looks like good exercise to me, and neither of them seems to be objecting."

The young lady to my left (yoga pants) took a step back and backed right into me. I couldn't be sure if she was trying to back away or trying to get a better view, but her eyes never left the two in the jacuzzi, and when she backed into me she got bumped by a part of my anatomy that was feeling pretty young, lost her footing or concentration for a moment and grabbed on to steady herself, and then realizing what she was holding onto, let go as though it were on fire and clenched her fists.

She jumped a bit and looked over at me, blushing deeply. "Sorry."

"That's all right, you didn't hurt me."

"But I..."

"That's perfectly all right - I don't mind. Hell, it's been long enough..."

"And thick enough" she giggled.

"Why, thank you" I said, and I'm pretty sure I was blushing myself. So I half turned to be looking somewhere else and saw the other two people who'd been at the picnic table with us openly looking down. Apparently the young lady on the left's grip had been firmer than we thought, because there was nu question at all that I had a massive hard-on. The girl was just looking until she realized I'd noticed and then she blushed and turned her head away. The guy was practically drooling, and I could see his right hand clenching and unclenching. He also had a noticeable tent in his board shorts.

"Maybe a swing would be good for you" I said. "The water is nice and cold. I'm gonna check on the kitchen and see what's cooking there."

After a look around, he went to the table and put his keys and wallet there and then ran and jumped into the pool. I went into the house and Yoga Pants followed.

In the game room, a couple of guys were playing pool, seemingly oblivious to what was going on not twenty feet away and visible through the big windows. In the kitchen wonderful smells were being created and seemingly all of my new pots and pans were being used in various creative ways on chicken and vegetables and things, platters of cheese had been cut up, bowls of fruit had been set up, and several kinds of bread were being set up with condiments.

"How's it going in here?" I asked and the cooks gave me a quick thumbs-up.

"Give us ten minutes and we'll have a feast ready. Hope you don't mind!"

"For once, I really don't. The market is not far and it's nice to be happy. But I think I should warn the people on the patio - some are already finding different ways to entertain themselves."

That went right over their head, as they just went back to cooking (everyone has their own pleasures), but when I stepped back to the game room, Yoga Pants had the two pool players looking out of the window, and one of them had a hand on her shapely ass.

"Looks like fun, yes?" I asked, and the pool players jumped in surprise, moving apart. "Food will be ready in ten minutes. I think maybe we should let them know."

When we got outside, some pairing up had happened, but not much serious, and the couple in the jacuzzi had realized that they were being watched, and had calmed down. Or maybe they'd climaxed and were resting - I don't know. But things were more intimate and less energetic when I stepped to the side of the pool and announced "food will be ready in about ten minutes for those who wish to stay. Dessert... seems to have already begun, but I don't need to lecture about proper nutrition, do I?"

That raised some laughter, and the people in the water emerged to find towels, and I had a better chance to look them over.

They were all healthy, and mostly between 25 and 35, trending younger. They were mostly trim, though the woman from the jacuzzi and one of the others had what in my navy days we'd have called 'massive yabbos'. All of them had closely trimmed pubes, but only one looked to be shaved, and none had obvious piercings, though a couple had small tattoos.

Of the guys who'd remained, only one was really bulky like a weightlifter. The rest had runners' builds of swimmers' builds or something like. The weightlifter had either been in very cold water or was hung like a chipmunk (probably the result of steroids, or the reason for them), but two of the guys were hung at least as well as I was and one of the guys was getting stares from almost everyone for the size of his equipment - at least seven inches and thick, and not hard yet. He and the other woman with the massive endowment got a lot of looks, but nobody said or did anything. On the other hand, nobody was in any rush to get dressed, either. People dried off, wrapped themselves in towels, and cleared off tables of clothes and other gear and generally got ready to dine, all the while chatting as though this were nothing unusual. And who knows - maybe it was. I'd been out of circulation too long to really know.

But the Food was good. In some ways even excellent, and considering how basic I generally kept my larder, it was amazing. I complimented the cooks, they raved about my state of the art kitchen. We reached a happy middle ground where everyone was satisfied with the meal, and they quietly informed me that I would be doing the clean up, which I didn't mid at all, given the good company I was keeping.

During the meal, the jacuzzi girl's towel kept slipping loose, and after a while she just tucked it around her waist and let those giant boobs fly free, which caused most of those around the table to smile (among other things), and after a while caused most of the others to follow suit.

"So - have the two of you been friends long?" I asked the jacuzzi couple.

"Yes and no" she said.

"We were friends a long time ago, and then ... drifted apart." he said. "I haven't seen her in years. Sorry if we got carried away."

"I don't think many people really minded" said Yoga Pants, and the others agreed.

"A few of us found it inspiring" said one of the guys, and some others agreed.

"I think I've created a monster!" said jacuzzi girl, and Yoga Pants laughed and said "Yes, I think we all noticed him!"

The guy in question just smirked, his mouth full of chicken and veggies, and then he tipped his beer toward us in a toast. "To the monster" he said past the food, and took a swig of beer.

"So can I assume you've experienced reactions like that before?" I asked.

"Since I was twelve" he said. "Childhood was hell, and high school was... stressful, but interesting. Since then I've learned to deal with it, even if nobody else has."

"Can believe that!" said Yoga Pants, but muscle man just said "huh?"

"He means he gets so big that nobody has been able to deal with his cock" said jacuzzi guy, and the subject of the comment nodded and had another drink.

"Nobody?" I asked.

"Very few" he said. "A few have, but not very many."

"If you can push a baby out of a pussy, surely that will fit" said jacuzzi girl, and he nodded agreement.

"Yeah - that works, but it's actually not my favorite thing" he said.

"Why are all of the good ones gay or taken?" asked Yoga pants.

"Or old" I added, and she started to nod and agree, and then thought again about it and smacked me on the arm.

"Gotta be honest" I said, and the others nodded. "So age is a factor. Physicality is a factor. Attitude is a factor. Desire is a factor. You seem to be interested in one part of one factor - one rather large part of one factor in this case..."

The man in question smirked, but said nothing, still listening.

"Which means...?" asked jacuzzi guy.

"Which means that the answer to 'why are all of the good ones gay or taken or old?' depends on your definition of 'good ones'" I said. "What are your goals, and on what scale? Long term, short term, serious, casual, all that jazz."

"Speaking of short term" said jacuzzi guy, "while this has been very nice and somewhat educational, I have a regular client in a while - I'll have to be going."

His friend and a couple of the others (including our muscle man) agreed, and I thanked them for showing up, reassured that I'd be back to them within the week, and they dressed and departed. That left (as I counted to myself) three young ladies, of which one was substantially endowed, four men, one of whom was the previously mentioned monster man, and myself.

"Well, swimming is out for at least what - fifteen minutes?" I began.

"And no storming the castle!" added Yoga Pants.

"Glad someone caught the reference" I chuckled. "So what shall we do now?"

"Well I, for one, would like to see just what this guy's qualifications really are!" said one of the women. "I've never seen one so big that I could not handle it."

"I think we should compare all of their qualifications" said the third woman. "After all, without a good baseline, how are we to compare?"

"A comparison of qualifications calls for a comparison of talents" I said, and the others all agreed. So we began by discarding towels, I removed my t-shirt and cutoffs and the six of us stood between the picnic table and the pool while the woman sat in the shade and ogled and got ogled in return.

Of the six men, I was in the worst shape. The others were all in fine to excellent shape and ranged from average to somewhat above average height - maybe 5'9" to 6'2" tall and from my own office pallor to a warm cocoa color. Though none of us were fully erect yet, none were flaccid either, and I could see nothing to be embarrassed about.

The ladies showed some diversity, with the shortest being about 5'# and the tallest a touch taller than me, and with boobs from a firm perky A+ cup on Yoga Pants girl and an easy D on the big amazon. I liked Yoga Pants - she had wit and a great smile... among other things.

I had a pretty good idea what my short term goas were, but what about long term? One of these people wold probably get the offer for the job - which did I want to be affiliated with for years? Who did I want to hang around with a couple of hours a week? Who would motivate me to reach my goals without too many (probably enjoyable) side trips?

"So... just what are the rules of this ... event, and how are we to judge?" I asked after everyone stood around for a moment, staring at each other.

"Ummm... Each willing participant spends a... two minutes on each willing subject, going from smallest to largest, with the subject grading from one to ten?" said Yoga Pants, and everyone eventually nodded.

"So ... sort by size" said the Amazon. "Come on, boys - get 'em up!"

Mister monster just stood there and smirked, but the rest of the guys reached down and started stroking, except me. Age is experience (unless you're really stupid), and I know what works for me, so I just crossed my arms and looked Yoga Pants in the eye, imagining what I'd like to do, and what it would feel like and what her reactions would be, and withing a dozen seconds was as hard as rock. She was blushing and smiling.

"Okay..." said the Amazon after a minute or so "You move one to your left, you one to your right... does that work for everybody?"

I ended up in the middle of the pack, Monster guy at one end and the Guy who looked and drooled at the other end.

"Smallest to largest, you say?" I said, looking Yoga Pants in the eye again, and she smiled, grabbed a towel and stepped up to the line.

"Wait - who has a watch? For the timing. I imagine we'd all like our fair chance."

Everyone looked around, surprised that I was actually taking the rules seriously, but I grinned and ran inside and grabbed by watch and a notebook and pencils, which I set by our feet. Then I handed the watch to Monster guy. "You get to be the timer. It'll give you something to do while you wait."

Yoga pants set the towel down, folded it and knelt on it in front of Guy who looked, and glanced at Monster guy.

"And ... go" he said.

I have to admit - I enjoyed seeing her enthusiasm and her technique. She knew what she was doing, and seemed to enjoy it almost as much as looking guy. He was just shy of seven inches, and she had no trouble taking all of him inter her mouth, but she didn't just bounce on it - she gave it her singular attention, and I could tell that he was having trouble holding back when Monster guy said "Time!" and she stopped, smiled up at him and moved over to the next guy. Guy who looked just stood there and tried to get himself under control, spit and pre-cum dripping from his throbbing cock to the concrete.

The next guy was maybe seven inches and a bit and uncut. He put his hands on Yoga Pants' head when she started and she immediately stopped.

"Don't do that" she said, and he folded his hands behind his back, but he lost some firmness, and when time was called, she looked less than happy.

"Do you need a drink or something?" aI asked, and she nodded, so I ran inside and brought out a glass of vodka and a small bottle of Listerine, which she used.

That annoyed him, but she ignored that, and when she was ready, I gave the nod to Monster guy, who called time.

All that delay had let me soften, so she was able to take me all in to start, but it didn't take me long at all to harden, and I was enough thicker than the two previous guys that she had some trouble taking it all, but she did her level best, and her level best was very good indeed. I'd gone from almost zero right to the edge in two minutes!

The fourth guy was one of the pool players - the one who'd had his hand on her ass - and he was about a half inch longer than me, and just slightly slimmer. He was very ready when she started, and that gave her some difficulty. I could see that she was putting all of her skills to use, but still could not quite handle his entire length. When time was called, she was slightly frustrated, and he was breathing heavily.

Monster guy handed off the watch when she knelt in front of him, and as his nod I called Time. He was enough thicker than me and enough longer than ... everyone that she struggled from the start. At full growth he had to be at least ten inches, and maybe closer to eleven. She used all of her skills, but I could see the stress in her face as she tried to get more than half of him into her mouth. She was frustrated, but he seemed to be making the best of it, and when I called time he helped her up and gave her a hug.