Getting Rich Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was marvelous" he said. "Don't feel bad because it was more than you could handle."

She smiled at that, and then we all wrote our scores on the notepad. I gave her a solid nine, and hoped I'd get a chance to give her a solid eight later.

The next of the three had seen what she was up against, and ran through the course with few difficulties. Her technique was sadly average, and she took the time to swab the second guy with the vodka before she started on him, but she also refused to have his hands on her head, and he was just as bothered by her as he'd been by Yoga Pants. She really tried to get Monster guy in her mouth, but by the time she was done, it was clear both of them were less than satisfied.

When she was done and we'd all written our score, Monster guy called "Next!" and we all laughed. But some laughed when Guy who looked raised his hand.

"That's me!" he said, and though the second guy raised an eyebrow, he just said "We already know that guy is ... open to it" motioning to Monster guy, "and not only do I enjoy this, I want a shot at it!"

We all looked around, and everyone shrugged acceptance, but the second guy went completely flaccid, and nothing Guy who looked could do could get him up again. When he got to me his technique was pretty standard bobbing up and down and I had to warn him twice about teeth. He did even less well than the second woman had with Monster guy, an I have a feeling our scores for him reflected that.

Next was the Amazon. She was almost as enthusiastic as Yoga Pants, and had been sipping vodka since I brought the bottle out to rinse with, and was a little bit tipsy when she arranged the towel in front of Guy who looked, and laughed as she put her hands on his thighs and looked at Monster guy.

"Ready!" she said and Guy who looked gave a thumbs-up and grinned.

"Time!" said Monster guy and she started in. From what I could see, her technique was excellent, and when I glanced over at Yoga Pants she was watching intently and rubbing herself, her tongue occasionally peeking out from between her lips.

Time was called in what felt like a moment, and left Guy who looked gasping. There was no saliva or anything else left dripping on the concrete, though as the Amazon was careful to clean it all up. But we were all surprised when the gave the second guy a pass, and he was clearly angry, but she was very clear that it was her choice.

When she started on me, I was ... Shall we say 'pleasantly surprised'? Her technique was excellent, dn I could tell from her moaning that she was as into it as anyone could be. What's more, she was probably six inches taller than Yoga Pants - almost as tall as me - and more than a little bit broader in proportion, which gave her a bigger mouth which she used to full advantage. She wasn't as skilled with her tongue, but overall she was amazing, and I was glad when time was called as I had other things I wanted to save for.

She took all of the next guy with seeming ease, and we could all see when she nudged the last half-inch into her throat not just from the subtle movement of her head, but from his groan of pleasure.

"Holy crap! She's got it all!" he said, and she slurped back up to the head, gave it a little swirl, and went back down at least three more times, deep throating him each time, before time was called.

She mad more luck with Monster guy. She was able to take more than eight inches of him into her mouth, but could not manage the last couple no matter how hard she pushed and how much she choked on it, so she spent her two minutes working technique until time was called, and he also gave her a hand up and a big hug when she was done.

We all wrote our scores (I had to also give her a nine), and then she wiped her face and turned to us. "All done - shall we tally the scores?"

"Excuse me - we're not done yet" I said.

All heads turned.

"What?"

"We're not done yet. If you have no objection, I'd like to give it a shot."

"But ... "

"But what? You have him a chance, right?" I looked to Guy who looked, who looked as surprised as anyone, but grinned in return. "I haven't done this much, but... why not?" Then I looked right at Yoga Pants and gave her a grin and a wink, and while she seemed surprised she smiled back and gave a small nod.

The second guy just gave a disgusted harrumph at that and stepped out of the line. He thought today was for him to get lucky, but he'd shown his mettle. As I took the towel from the Amazon, he walked to the picnic table and started dressing. I didn't see him leave, but didn't much miss him. (No - he didn't get the job).

I knelt down on the towel in front of Guy who looked, and everyone flinched when they heard my knees crackle, but I got there and gave Monster guy a nod and he held up the watch.

"Time!" he said, and I tried to remember every trick I'd ever used or had used on me. Reminded by the efforts and techniques of Yoga Pants and the Amazon, I did my level best to give him an experience he would not likely forget, and I guess I did, because just as Monster guy yelled "Time!" and I pulled off, Guy who looked started cumming. The first spurt landed on my face and everyone gasped, but I took him back in my mouth and took the next several until he stopped cumming and started softening, and then swallowed his load and wiped my face off, and then held on to him as he almost fell over.

That got a cheer from the crowed and I bowed from my knees, not willing to try to stand up.

Then I moved the towel in front of the third guy and grinned up at him "I wasn't expecting that" I said.

"I think he was looking forward to that more than he was to the girls" he said.

"You cool with this?"

"I got no hangups" he replied, "though I'd really rather go for the big one."

I had to laugh at that. "I don't blame you at all. I'll try to leave you intact and ready."

We gave Monster guy a nod, and he looked at the watch. "Ready, and ...go!"

I did my best to duplicate what I'd done to the first guy, but remembered how much this guy had reacted to being deep-throated, so once I had him fully up and hard I started taking him deeper with every stroke, finally going down until my lips touched his pubes and then swallowed a couple of times to give him the sensation of extra grip on the head of his cock. It was barely possible, but he was just thin enough that I could do it without gagging. I repeated that move a couple of times, in between coming up far enough to lick and swirl around the head before going down again. I did that three times before time was called, and when I stopped, he just looked down and said "Dude..."

Monster dude stepped in front of me while handing the other guy the watch, and I looked him over carefully. I had never seena cock that big in real life, but the second guy I'd been with (the guy who'd taught/inspired me to learn deep-throat) had been nearly as big - nearly ten inches and almost as thick. But this one ... nearly eleven inches and probably six and a half inches in circumference would be a real challenge. I figured my only chance would be because he was not hard as a rock - there was still some bend and sway to him, even if my first two performances had made him as big as I could remember.

At a nod, the guy with the watch called "Start!" and I began.

The first part was the easiest. My mouth is bigger than most women my size's and the Amazon had a wonderfully sculpted face that gave me enough space to take the head and the first couple of inches without trouble. So I started there and used my tongue a lot and as he got wetter, I went deeper. And I was right - he didn't get rock hard. That gave me just enough flexibility that when I plunged all of the way, he cock went all of the way down and into my throat, and in just a few seconds I had him all the way to the root, lips pressed against his pubes.

I repeated that move four or five times in quick succession and with the first he grunted "Holy shit!" and thrusted a bit deeper, giving me all he had until I thought I had the feel of it enough to go down and stay down and then pull a finesse move I'd once heard about - sticking my tongue out enough to reach his balls while he was deep in my throat.

That pushed me past my limit, though, and I had to pull all of the way free just to catch my breath. I was ready to give it another go when the guy with the watch said "Time!" So I licked him clean, and backed away.

He looked at the other two guys and said "I think we have a winner!" They both nodded, and I creaked back to my feet and staggered to the picnic table, taking a seat next to Yoga Pants. I could smell her scent very clearly, and when I looked at her, her fingers were wet and her face was flushed.

"I don't think I've evr seen anything like that!" she said.

I've never done anything like that" I replied, "but... after a while You have to just say 'why not?' and go for it. I hope it didn't offend."

"Offend? Hell no! Just thought..."

"Thought maybe you could...?"

"Something like that. Still can, if you'd like."

"But I thought you..."

"Nah - I'm trying to be egalitarian is all. May I?" I asked.

"Huh?"

So I slid over a little bit, kissed her firmly on the cheek, and then a bit more firmly on then lips and slid one hand down to cover hers and then to slide down her mound and tease her nether lips open and slide a finger into her as she slipped an arm around my neck and pulled me closer.

After a minute or so, I asked "does that answer your question?"

"I think so, but I want to lean how you did that!"

"Pretty simple, really - just learn what they want, and provide it. I'd already seen what worked for them, so..."

"So how do you learn what works for women?"

"By asking or experimenting, usually. For instance, do you like this?" I moved my thumb a strategic couple of centimeters.

She squealed, and I grinned and did it again.

"That means you would likely enjoy this, then..." And I kissed her had and then moved my tongue to where my thumb had been. She grabbed my head then and pulled me deeper in and I lost a little bit of time, but when I came up for air the pool player guy was busily banging the Amazon not far away, the Guy who watched was with the second woman, and Monster guy's cock was in the mouth of Yoga Pants, and she seemed to be doing better with it than she had the first time.

She saw me looking, and asked "like this?"

"I need a closer view" I said, and the three of us grabbed a bunch of towels and she got on top of my in a cowboy position and then the two of us alternated sucking his monster cock while fucking until he reared back, pulled out and sprayed the first burst of his orgasm on her face. The other loads we alternatly took in our mouths and then he and I licked his cum off of her face and then I took his cock all the way down to clean it up. That drove her to another orgasm and that set me off, and when we were all done he cleaned me up as I cleaned her up.

By then the other couples had finished what they were doing, and we all flopped around after wards until we'd gained some energy back, and then everyone jumped in the pool to restore ourselves and clean up. After that they all made sure I had their contact information and went home.

I'll let them know who got the job at the end of the week - I have a lot of data to correlate first.

And after that I need to hire an office assistant.