Getting Rid of 'Mommy'

Story Info
Extreme measures needed to get rid of stepmother.
5.5k words
4.42
10.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Charles Hawcroft but everyone has always called me Charlie. Now I go by Charli and whilst saying it sounds the same, written down it tells you something about me - especially if I put a heart above the i when feeling especially girly.

Money has never been an issue. The family business was founded generations ago and was very successful. I don't mean to sound spoilt but I have always been able to buy what I wanted whenever I wanted. Financially I have been very lucky in the 18 years I have been alive but that is really where my luck has ended.

At age 5 my mum died following a short illness and at age 16 my dad died following a traffic accident. If that wasn't bad enough I am still waiting for my growth spurt to really kick in standing at 5' 8" with a mess of brown hair sat atop my otherwise hairless body. Never had a girlfriend and even the opportunity to talk to girls was limited since I attended one of the best all boys schools in England.

I don't really remember too many details about my mum but my dad was great. My parents had met young and had me when they were 18 but with money having a young family was never going to be a problem. Dad inherited the controlling stake in the family business in his mid 20s but all he had to do was attend the occasional board meeting and he hardly spent any time working as he had a team of advisers looking after the global operations. All his time was spent looking after his special boy, me.

It was on a trip to a meeting at the US office in California when things changed as he met a young up and coming Executive Assistant named Chelsea and fell in love.

Chelsea was 22 and a gorgeous blonde from Long Beach, 5'8" with piecing blue eyes and large breasts, ex cheerleader, full of pep and vigour - you know the sort. When they met he was a guy with a 15 year old son but only being 33 himself he was funny and handsome and I suppose being a multi millionaire doesnt hurt either.

They seemed happy which was nice - even if it was a little weird that I was closer to her age than she was to his! After a romance lasting 6 months they married and I now had a step mum.

It was when I was 17 the accident happened. Dad was driving back from a golf tournament and a truck stopped suddenly in front of him He was driving too quickly and went into the back of it, his body being crushed causing a number of internal organs to fail. The doctors at the private hospital told him he had days to live so he used the time with me, Chelsea and his legal team drawing up his will.

The will was complex with me receiving a large monthly allowance but the majority of cash and shares were put into trust and released when I was 18, 21, 25 and 30.

Chelsea received a lump sum along with a monthly allowance and yearly 'bonus' for looking after me until I was 21. The only ways she could be released early were -

1) Once I was legally an adult at 18 I could discharge her from her duties and she would get a nice lump sum payment.

2) She could remove herself as my guardian and would get a small amount of money. If I was below 18 at the time my care would be decided on by the lawyers.

Everything was great to begin with and why wouldn't it be. OK so both my parents had died but I was filthy rich and lived in a huge mansion with a hot American girl in her 20s. I was the envy of my friends at school.

Chelsea was great and most of the time was more like a big sister than a parent. I would jokingly call her Mommy whenever I needed her approval for something and she would laugh and tell me not to call her that given how close we were in age.

It was just after my 18th birthday though when my feelings changed.

I don't know how much of a 'bonus' she got after my birthday but she came home one day in a top of the line sports car and splashed pictures of it all over her social media and I knew it was effectively my money which had paid for it. She also left her phone unlocked a few times and being nosy I snooped and found she had been sending flirty messages to a guy who after doing some online research appeared to be her high-school sweetheart.

The money coming to me was more than anyone would ever need but I resented what she was getting for what I saw as no or little care at best. Yes she cooked but we had a cleaner who did all the household chores so it wasn't exactly like she did too much around the house. I was in one of the best private schools in the country and was a high achiever so no contribution there either.

The final straw came on the first day of Summer when she announced her friend Scott was coming to stay. She didn't know I had seen her messages and knew she used to date Scott but it was then I decided that Mommy had to go.

I racked my brain thinking of how I could make her so mad she would walk away from millions of pounds. I could not think of anything so searched her social media accounts to try and get a clue of something in her life which made her angry or upset. The only thing I could find were some posts after she and Scott broke up which implied he had been unfaithful.

Searching his accounts I saw had been a highly competitive swimmer and there were plenty of pictures of him in his tiny speedos at events. He had the swimmer build and there were also lots of pictures of girls draped all over him following his split from Chelsea.

These girls were hot and dressed like sluts so naturally I took my cock out and began to stroke it scrolling through picture after picture of hot girls throwing themselves at him mixed with ones of him with his swim team or working out in the gym. It was a picture of him standing by the pool with a bulge in his speedos which I actually came to and whilst I thought this was weird (as I was definitely heterosexual) it was then a solution hit me. It was extreme and there was a lot which could go wrong, it was the nuclear option.

As I said I was still waiting for my growth spurt to really hit and apart from the breasts I had a build very similar to the girls he was pictured with. It isn't like I was going to do anything with him, all I needed was to make him desire me enough that I could get Chelsea to question his intentions. Maybe I would have to give him a kiss and cuddle and she could walk in on us. No big deal right. Yes this was it. Chelsea would not be able to trust Scott around me, she would be upset with me and so off they both would go.

A crazy plan perhaps but so crazy it might just work.

Thinking about it made me hard again so I stroked myself off for a second time looking at him in his speedos but it wasn't because I wanted to, it was just about getting into character I told myself.

I spent the rest of the day and night planning my character and how to introduce 'her' before Scott arrived next week. There wasn't much time so it would be a fast acceleration from shaggy haired weakling boy to cute little minx.

The next morning I left before Chelsea had woken up and wrote a note to say I had gone shopping and to get my hair cut. I was going to sign it off as Charlie but as I was writing I left the e off the end and figured that this would be the first subconscious clue for her.

I booked a taxi and it took me to the most expensive salon where I told them what I wanted. It took a couple of hours but with some thinning and straightening I had the perfect bob cut and already looked more feminine. The ladies in the salon were surprised by the request but were happy to do it and especially so with the tip I left.

Next I hit some clothes shops and got a few things to start my transformation. I figured I would order more online but I needed to get the ball rolling with going from Charlie to Charli.

Getting a taxi back home I walked in and Chelsea was in the kitchen.

"Wow" she said when she saw me. "This is new."

"Yeah I wanted a kind of Beatles type look but I'm not sure now. Do you not like it?"

"I love it, it just surprised me" she said, whilst the look on her face told me she was trying her best not to laugh.

After some small talk I said I was hot and was going to change and 10 minutes later I was back wearing a white cut off tshirt which was almost a crop top, jean shorts with frayed edging and pockets which went lower than the leg holes along with white Addidas trainers which had gold detailing. I had bought the same with pink detailing but figured I would wait a day or so before bringing those out.

Her mouth dropped when she saw me but she didn't say anything. Reaching up to one of the kitchen cupboards I felt the top pull up revealing my side and stomach at which point she excused herself saying she was hot and was going to go for a swim to cool down.

Over the next few days I introduced more clothing most of which was small and tight. Chelsea didn't say anything but I caught her giving me the side eye a few times when I passed her.

I had purchased more clothes and shoes online and with nothing else to do in a week could easily handle 4" heels but I made sure only to practice walking in them on carpeted floor.

It was now two days until Scott arrived and after another trip to the salon I stood in front of Chelsea to show her my new earrings. OK they were just simple studs but in my very light pink tank top, pink shorts and white and pink Addidas I must have looked quite the sight.

Sitting me down Chelsea asked me if everything was OK.

"Of course Mommy, why wouldn't it be?" I asked innocently.

"I have just noticed some changes and wanted to make sure you were alright."

"What sort of changes Mommy" I asked pretending to be puzzled.

"Nevermind, it was just the hair, the clothes, the earrings, I just wanted to make sure you were good."

Standing up I did a twirl and said I just wanted to try something new and found them comfy.

Changing the subject I asked about Scott and asked her to tell me about him. She got her phone out and moving across to her on the sofa I sat curled up against her as she showed me his Facebook profile obviously unaware I had already seen it and stroked my cock to pictures of him several times now.

Looking at his pictures I made some comments about the size of his thighs and arms and we giggled neither of us saying anything about the other large thing visible in a number of his pictures.

That night I felt kind of bad wanting to get rid of her but the money was my birthright and she was still going to come away with a nice sum of cash so I slept soundly.

In the morning there was yet another delivery for me. Taking everything to my room I tore open the packaging to reveal more clothes, lingerie and a couple of pairs of new Louboutin heels. Slipping on the So Kate's I was genuinely excited, I had only been doing this for a week and there was an aim to all of this but I was enjoying shopping for and wearing the clothes and liked the feeling and extra height from wearing heels.

Slipping them onto my feet I walked around my room loving the clicking on my hardwood floor. At lunch Chelsea asked what the noise had been and I told her I had got some new shoes, Chelsea shook her head but said no more.

The next day Chelsea was picking Scott up from the airport very early so the house was empty when I woke up. I had a rough idea of when they would be back so I had a shower and shaved the small amount of light hair from my legs and made sure I was dressed and ready by the time they arrived.

Seeing them enter the grounds on the camera I waited inside the hallway and as the door opened Scott walked in and saw me stood there wearing what was clearly a crop top with a cherry on the front along with my cut off jean shorts and white tube socks running up to mid thigh.

As he looked me up and down I walked up to him and he held his hand out as if wanting me to shake it. I giggled and told him he was in Europe now before stepping forward placing my hands on his hips and on my tip toes gave him a kiss on each cheek followed by one on the lips. I then wrapped my arms around him and squeezed telling him how happy I was to meet him.

"Mommy has told me all about you Scott and I think we are going to have lots of fun whilst you are staying here. You want us to have fun together don't you?" He said he did and I could feel his heart beating heavily in his chest.

Chelsea walked in and awkwardly laughed. "I see the two of you have met."

I took my arms from around Scott and stepped away. "He's cute Mom, I think we should keep him" I said laughing.

I said I would show him to his room and after entering I lay on the bed and told him it was super comfy. I also told him my room was next door and to let me know if he needed anything. Jumping up I hugged him again and left him to sleep after his long flight.

Closing my bedroom door behind me I grimaced at my own behaviour but knew I needed to keep the act up. Lying on my bed I pushed my shorts down and closing my eyes began to wank myself off moaning and saying Scott's name, not too loudly but enough so he might 'accidentally' hear. I pictured the kiss on the lips I had given him, pictured my arms around him and my head against his chest. I came quickly but of course it was all just part of the character I was creating.

Scott slept most of the day but we all ate together in the evening as they chatted about old times and friends. My face was innocent and attentive to the conversation but what Chelsea didn't know was that under the table my foot was running up and down Scott's bare calf. The first few times he pushed it away and looked at me but with my head cocked to the side and my eyes pleading eventually he allowed me to do it.

After eating and chatting for a while Chelsea said she was tired but she would show Scott the pool and hot tub if he wanted to relax. I also said I was tired but I crept after them and heard Chelsea say that she would have a bath and then join him in the hot tub after I had fallen asleep before giving him a long passionate kiss.

"You remember how you used to wear that bikini and high heels on Summer Break don't you? Scott asked her.

"Of course babe, maybe you will see me in that ensemble later" she replied before kissing him again.

Thinking a possible high heel fetish might play right into my hands I snuck away to my room and pulled out a skin tight black bikini as well as my recently acquired So Kate 5" heels. Putting the bikini on I made sure everything was tucked in and whilst obviously flat chested I still thought I looked pretty hot.

Holding my heels I went to Chelsea's door and listened until I heard the bath in her ensuite stop running. Creeping downstairs holding a towel and my heels I waited until I was at the door of the pool house before slipping them onto my feet.

Opening the door I could see Scott at the far end sat in the sunken hot tub with his back to me as he watched TV on the large wall mounted screen.

I began to walk along the tiled floor and hearing the click of my heels Scott spoke.

"You are making me hard and I haven't even seen you yet, I hope you are wearing something sexy with those heels babe?"

Not saying a word I continued to walk towards the hot tub and coming behind him put a foot either side of his head. Turning to his right he saw the pointed toe of the patent black shoe before lifting and turning his head moving up my leg before seeing me looking down at him rather than Chelsea who he had been expecting.

With a shocked look he uttered "Oh shit" before I let out a girly giggle.

Walking around the side of the hot tub I stood in front of the screen with my back to him and saw he was watching X Files so bending down I took my heels off turned and stepped down into the hot tub before sitting down next to him.

"Don't you just love the bubbles on your skin" I said before reaching under the water and running my finger tips up and down his thigh. "Feels so good doesn't it" to which he nervously nodded.

"I love this show, the sexual tension between the two characters is so hot. Speaking of tension the top of my back hurts a little so would you mind giving me a neck massage?"

Dropping down into the water between his legs I felt as he placed his hands onto my shoulders working his thumbs into my muscles.

I moaned as his hands worked away at me and told him I had noticed it since I started wearing heels. Reaching forward for one of my Louboutins I told him how much I loved them though so couldn't stop wearing them.

Turning I said to him "they are delicious aren't they, almost good enough to eat" before running my tongue up the stiletto heel and then pushing it into my mouth. Pushing it in and out of my mouth like I was giving it a blowjob had Scott staring at me with his mouth open so seizing the opportunity I took the heel from my mouth and placed it into his before repeating the action.

He willingly accepted the heel closing his lips around it as I brought the shoe back and forth.

"Are you going to be my Daddy?" I asked to which his eyes went wide. He couldn't answer given the heel in his mouth which I kept pushing back and forth. "I mean if you and Mommy get together you would be my Daddy right" to which he nodded whilst still sucking the 5" heel of my So Kate's.

"I would like you to be my Daddy Scott" and as I said this I stood and sat on his knee putting my legs up and across his other leg and my free arm over his shoulder as his wrapped around me. "Would you discipline me if I had been naughty Daddy?"

Before he could answer the door opened and for the second time that evening the room was filled with a familiar clicking sound. Scott looked panicked as his free hand grabbed the shoe whilst the one which had been wrapped around me pushed me from his lap.

I landed fully into the water and sitting on the bottom with my head just above the waterline I saw the look of disbelief as Chelsea got level with us.

"What's going on here" she asked sounding frustrated and looking at Scott holding my shoe.

"Charlie was just showing me his, her, his new shoes" Scott said sounding panicked.

As she turned to me I stood up from the water revealing my bikini. "They are Louboutin's Mommy, super cute right?"

"What the hell are you wearing Charlie?" she asked but it wasn't a question she really wanted an answer to. "Go to your room right now, we will talk about this in the morning."

"But look Mommy we match" I said seeing she was also wearing a black bikini. "Well you know apart from the obvious" putting my hands to my chest.

"To your room" she screamed at me.

I grabbed the one shoe from Scott before climbing out and picked up the other from the side of the hot tub. "Why do you hate me Mommy" I screamed as I turned and left but inside was smiling to myself.

When I got to my room I was incredibly excited and after taking the wet bikini off I grabbed one of the shoes and lay down slipping the heel into my mouth again and took myself in hand, rubbing myself to such a climax that I spurted into the air and all over my chest as I thought about what I had done with Scott and how horny Chelsea had looked in her bikini and heels.

After taking a shower and putting on some Care Bear pajamas I could hear noises from Chelsea's room and moving to the doorway could tell they were having sex.

I was annoyed and felt jealous but I wasn't sure why. The sounds from the bedroom were getting louder, him grunting, her moaning and somehow I ended up there on my knees stroking myself off again but as I began to climax the only option was to cum into my own hand.

It was warm and sticky so I went to the bathroom and cleaned it before getting into bed and quickly falling asleep.

In the morning I went downstairs, still in my Care Bear pajamas, and saw a note from Chelsea. It said Scott was still asleep and she was going for a run to clear her mind and we would talk when she got back. Knowing her usual route and that it usually took her about 45 minutes I checked the footage from the security cameras and saw she had been gone for almost 35 minutes.

12