Getting Rid of 'Mommy'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was it, my chance, could it all come off so quickly I wondered.

Rushing upstairs to my room I stripped and slipped into a lacy black bralette, panties, stockings and suspenders and the second pair of heels which I had not yet had a chance to practice in. They were a pair of black Louboutin Printz and they were sexy as hell. A 6" silver heel and whilst I would not want to spend a night dancing in them they fit the purpose they were intended for.

Putting them on I walked back and forth a few times and felt comfortable in them. Checking the clock I saw I had 5 minutes before I expected Chelsea back and figured this was the right time to strike.

Walking from my room to his I slowly opened the door and peeked inside seeing he was still asleep. Leaving the door wide open I walked slowly, so the heels didn't click, I made my way across to the bed and raising the covers saw he was naked and sporting morning glory which was at least 8 inches.

Looking down at him I was shocked at both the size and what I was about to do but knew I had to, and perhaps even wanted to do it.

Sitting at the edge of the bed I swung my legs round and shuffled up to him so my face was inches from his. Reaching down I took his cock in my hand and closed my fingers around it before softly moving my fist up and down. His eyes remained closed as he began to moan.

"Chelsea that feels sooooo good babe."

"It sure does Daddy" I purred back at him.

His eyes quickly opened and he looked shocked.

"I've never done this before Daddy, I hope it feels good" I said before biting my bottom lip. He didn't answer but the moan told me all I needed.

"We can't do this" he stuttered. "I''m not gay."

"Do I look like a boy?" I asked coyly.

"No, not at all" he moaned back.

Starting with a kiss on his lips, I worked my way down his neck and chest gradually making my way to his cock which was still in my hand. As my face got level with it I released my grip a little and ran my tongue from the bottom to the top before looking up at him.

Short of breath he nodded and as I opened my mouth I heard Chelsea scream "What the fuck is happening here?" from behind.

This is it my job was done, and yet I still closed my mouth around his cock. I didn't need to but I wanted to, I wanted this, I wanted him. I began to bob my head up and down but Scott pushed me away and I landed in a heap on the floor facing the door and my shocked step mother.

She stood in the doorway in her skin tight pink lycra leggings and matching crop top, her hair tied into a ponytail and her face covered in sweat.

"Is this why you have been dressing like a cheap little slut this week huh, to get with Scott? All week showing more and more flesh and now strutting around in these heels."

By now Chelsea was standing above me and dragged me up to my feet. "Trying to turn him on, to get in his pants, I thought you were doing it for me, I thought you wanted to be Mommies girl, arrrrggghh" she screamed as she slapped me across the face before pulling me in for a long passionate kiss.

Shocked I felt as she pulled me close and her tongue push into my mouth, the lace of my bralette pushed against her lycra covered breasts. As we kissed I could taste the salt from her sweat as beads ran into our mouths before she stopped and I felt her hands push me backwards.

Falling back onto the bed I looked up and saw her pulling up the pink lycra top, to reveal her perfectly formed breasts, before she tossed it onto the floor. "I never got to be a real Mommy for you did I, now we can make up for it though, suck Mommies tits" before cupping the left one and guiding it towards my mouth.

She aimed the nipple to my lips and I greedily accepted, sucking on it as saliva poured from my mouth. I looked up and my eyes met Chelsea's as she moaned "that feels so good baby girl, you will be Mommies good girl from now on won't you?" to which I nodded without letting her nipple leave my mouth.

Hearing a second moan we both turned and saw Scott with his cock in his hand.

"Oh my god baby I interrupted you didn't I, I'm so sorry, get on your knees on the bed you little slut."

As I moved onto my hands and knees I thought about how crazy this was but didn't have time to dwell on it as I saw Chelsea peeling off her leggings allowing me to see her shaved pussy, the first real pussy I had ever seen.....and it belonged to my step mother!

Without needing to be told Scott stepped forward and pushed his cock into my mouth. Chelsea walked behind me and I felt the bed move as she got onto it.

At one end I felt as Scott began to slowly push in and out of my mouth whilst at the other I felt Chelsea's delicate touch as she pulled my panties down and off of me.

As soon as she pulled them off I felt her body push up against my ass. I may be a virgin but as she grabbed my hips and pushed hers forward I knew what she was trying to simulate.

Scott and Chelsea got a steady rhythm going as I bounced between them but after a couple of minutes Chelsea pulled me back and held me, grinding her pussy against my ass.

As she pulled me back Scott's cock left my mouth and I moaned about how wrong this was and how we shouldn't be doing it. Chelsea took one hand from my hips and grabbing my erection laughed and told me my protests would be more believable if I wasn't so hard.

As she took me in her hand I whimpered and laughing again she asked if I was a virgin to which I moaned yes.

Taking charge she flipped me onto my back and with my head hanging off the side of the bed Scott saw his chance and kneeling down once again pushed into my mouth. As I stared at his balls I felt something on my own cock and realised Chelsea was lowering herself onto me.

She was warm and wet and as she rested down onto me I again felt her grind into me.

"This is so fucking hot" she moaned. I wished I could have seen her but in this position but all I could see was Scott's cock as it went back and forth from my mouth.

"Me, your Mommy, making a man out of you." Grabbing and squeezing my nipples through the lace she laughed at her own comment. "Or perhaps I should say making a woman out of you."

"We are going to have so much fun Charli, shopping, checking out boys, letting Scott take turns on us." The latter comment made Scott pick up the tempo and from my own experience of wanking I knew what was about to happen.

Chelsea saw I was beginning to panic but instead of helping she grabbed my hands and placed them on her thighs as they bounced up and down. I was already close but this sent me over the edge and as Scott came, firing directly down my throat, I spurted over and over again into Chelsea.

Scott stepped back and taking his cock in his hand fired more cum onto my face as I screamed in pleasure.

After finishing I felt Chelsea lift herself up and drag me down so my head was now on the bed. She then moved towards my head and swung her legs down so her feet were on the floor either side of my head. Lowering her soaking wet pussy to my lips I began to lick and push my tongue into her lapping up my own cum.

Like so many things that day it was my first time doing this but she must have liked it because not long after she got short of breath and clamped her sweaty thighs around my head as her body shook before collapsing to the side.

I lay there thinking about how I was dressed, how I had just sucked a guy's cock, fucked my step mother and then licked my cum back out of her. It was a crazy way to lose your virginity but god it was hot and it was just the start of things to come.

Soon after Chelsea adopted me (we got some strange looks at the court when that was finalised) and this allowed me to get a green card so we could all move to California. Now I live there with Mommy and Daddy and live as Charli full time. The sex is wild, sometimes it is all 3 of us, sometimes just me and Daddy and sometimes just me and Mommy. There are also times when Daddy brings some of his old swim team friends around, but we don't tell Mommy about that.

My plan to get rid of Mommy failed... but I'm not complaining.

12