Getting Started in Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You finish out front. I had worked long and hard in the gym building the best possible ass I could, not because I wanted to pose nude, but because as a girl I wanted the best ass I could get to help get the best boy I could get. And in stripping I could put my ass to good use. Being able to show off my bare ass made removing my stocking, garter belt, and garters much more enjoyable for the crowd. Now just in my G-string, I'd turn my back on the crowd and slowly pull it down. Due to all the gym work, I had excellent control of my glutes. I could wiggle and flex and flex and wiggle to my heart's content, and the crowd roared, and then I turned around and showed pussy and the cheering got louder. Simple. Then strut left, strut right, wiggle the bum, bump and grind, and externally rotate. Back to the pole. Repeat, just showing the guys my nude body. Tits, ass, cunt. That's what they came to see. Throw kisses, pick up the money, they throw more money, you pick that up and you're done.

I passed the audition and did the lunchtime show. And all the time there are people there. I was right in the main room since it was daytime. People wander past, see a naked girl, and come in. In come the bouncers I work with, before their shifts start, or at lunch. And, for the first time, they see the pretty girl from Paris, not just topless waiting on tables, but completely nude. And they stay and watch. And then I have to face them when my regular shift starts. For me, at least in the beginning, it was kind of terrifying. Extremely embarrassing. I wondered what people would think. About my fifty kilo body, about me for doing this. And gradually I realized that nothing had changed. I was still the same eighteen-year-old girl. And nobody knows but a few Dutch and German guys and they don't seem to care. I calmed down and a good feeling came over me and I realized exactly what I was doing and I started to enjoy it, and after that I was fine.

I discovered stripping is liberating and it helped me to appreciate the power my body gave me over men, a lot of them anyway. It's a big step to expose the most private areas of your body. But the actual stripping is the toughest part and once you're naked you enjoy what it feels like. The first time there is fear, then anxiety, then embarrassment, then a gradual sense of satisfaction and feeling of self-confidence when you are completely vulnerable. The validation is enormous. You're constantly told how great you look, how well you can dance, even though I didn't dance, I just strutted to the music. And how beautiful your body is. After you do it a few times you become more aware of your surroundings, you exude confidence and enjoy yourself and you put on a better and better show each time.

I stripped for several weeks and then with the cooperation of my cousins made my first films. They had been making them for about a year now, simple home movie-type stuff, tickling videos, and that sort of thing. Everybody was over eighteen and everything was voluntary and required minimal equipment, just a bedroom, and some rope. I started with a simple belly button fetish film with my cousin Anneke. My male cousins did the filming. I knew they wanted to participate but it was sexier to just let them watch and work with a girl.

There was no real script to our film. I lay down across a double bed. Anneke bound my wrists together and then my ankles and stretched me across the bed full-length with my hands above my head and tied my bound wrists and ankles to the bedframe so I was helpless. I wore a shirt with a low-cut top and bare arms, a black bra which opened in front, jean shorts, and black panties. She would sit on top of me, expose my belly button, play with it, tease me with a drink stirrer, and then some ice. Gradually she would push my shirt up to show my bra, then unbutton my shorts, and show my panties. Finally, she would bare my breasts and play with them. That would be it, I would just show tit. It went fine. We started filming and she made me wait, lying there helpless, my body kind of slowly moving with my nervousness about what was to come and my horniness, knowing what she was going to do, and that the guys were watching.

The whole thing was fantastic. She pushed my shirt up to just below my bra and teased my belly button and my tummy gently with the drink stirrer. I started moaning and my body moved erotically as I got more and more turned on. I couldn't believe how sexy it was, having that thing stuck into my belly button and thinking about what was to come. I didn't hold anything back, just let myself go and I knew after enough of this I was going to cum. Gradually she went on, pushing my shirt up to my chin, showing my bra, unbuttoning my shorts, and showing my panties. Later she pulled my shirt all the way up to my wrists and my shorts down to my ankles so all I had left was my black underwear. Then she started tickling me. I kept getting hotter and hotter and I was just lying there panting and moving my body and pushing my bum into the bed to try to simulate getting screwed and then she put the ice on my belly button and it was really like being tortured and then I started to cum for the first time.

It was just fucking glorious cumming right there with the guys watching and one of them took himself out and started jerking himself off right in front of us. Anneke just let me go while I was cumming and when I started to relax she opened my bra in the front to show my boobs and I started cumming again. I just kind of drifted off into it and lost contact with what was happening for I don't know how long. When I started to come back I found she had pulled my bra up to my wrists so my whole body was bare except for my panties. She started to do some lesbian-type stuff to me, like caressing my boobs, and I let her do it, and we just kind of played touch and smile for a while, and then that was it, we had a half-hour of film and it sold very well.

A few weeks later Anneke asked me about doing another film. This time she wanted me to do it in the nude, from start to finish. I knew something was up because she said because of my nakedness we would film it without the boys, just my oldest cousin Julia, the one who taught me how to strip. We did it at the BDSM club, in one of the rooms in the private part of the club where couples went to make love. It was very nicely appointed, with a black bed and facilities for filming the action for private customers. We locked ourselves in and Julia told me to undress all the way and I did. Once I was naked they started the filming.

Anneke, fully dressed, bound my hands in front of me and had me lie down. She had me spread my legs wide and tied ropes to each of my ankles. Then she placed a pillow on the floor next to the bed and had me scrunch back until my upper body was down off the bed with my head and my shoulders on the pillow and my bottom on the edge of the bed.

"Are you OK?"

"Yup."

"OK, I'm going to tie your feet." And she did. With my bottom on the bed and my legs spread as wide as they would go across the bed, she tied a rope to each of my feet in turn and tied each off at the other side of the bed. Thus bound my girlhood was offered as much as it ever could be to anyone who lay on the bed on top of me. I could see what was coming. She was going to have her way with me. I didn't say anything, I didn't make any protest. I just let it happen. But I wasn't quite helpless yet. My hands were tied but I could move my arms, and I was strong enough in my tummy from all my exercising to do a situp up off the pillow on the floor and get away. So next she moved a chair over to where my arms lay stretched out on the floor above my head. She lay the chair down a few feet from where my hands were and tied a rope from my wrists to the chair. I was now naked and completely helpless and the cameras kept filming.

Anneke stripped naked. Given the Dutch attitude toward family nudity, I had of course seen her naked before. Just like the girls in my immediate family who had inherited a great body from my mother she had inherited a great body from my mother's sister. She came naked across the bed to me on all fours and lay on top of my naked body looking down at me, her chin at the bottom of my tummy just above my pubic mound, her boobs soft against the tops of my thighs spread wide apart. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Ah," she exhaled. And started licking me with wide strokes of her tongue starting just a few inches above my girlhood and up toward my belly button. I gasped.

"Now I have you!" She taunted me. "I can do anything and everything I want to you." And although I protested some as she went on and on without mercy, most of it I enjoyed. Both the sex and being held prisoner. I had never been screwed so continuously for so long. It's not possible with a boy unless he went down on you straight through whenever he needed to rest to get it up again. And I had never been held prisoner for so long and had someone do just what they wanted to me. Most of the stuff she did to me was pleasurable, but some of it was meant to hurt, to contrast with the pleasurable stuff and to prove to me that she could do it, that she could be cruel to me when she wanted to. And I couldn't stop her. That is what being a sex slave is like. And all the time Julia watched and enjoyed seeing me in ecstasy and in agony. And the cameras recorded it all.

It's hard to describe what the next three hours were like. I had never been taken by a girl before. And now I was helpless to prevent this beautiful creature from doing anything she wanted to me. I laughed, I cried, I came. Over and over. The licking, the kissing, and the finger fucking were the best. My boobies, my tummy, my belly button. And my girlhood. No girl had ever done that to me, no girl had ever had her tongue inside me down there. Only a few girls had had their fingers inside me. But never so far or for so long. No girl had ever kissed me like she did. My girlhood and my mouth. Or had her tongue in me there so much. Or caressed me with her bare breasts. All over. Or put so much oil on me and used her hands all over.

But there were the tough parts too. The biting and pinching of my nipples. The squeezing of my breasts. The slapping of my face, my boobs, and my girlhood. The punching of my tummy. The finger up my bottom. The ice cubes all over, including up my bunny hole. The tickling that I thought would never stop. Starting at the bottoms of my feet, up the inside of my thighs, over my tummy, along my sides, and all over my underarms. The hand at my throat. The tightness of my ropes.

After a while pleasure and pain seemed to merge into one amazing experience. I lay my head back and prayed for some relief whether she was fucking me or tormenting me. I lay there helplessly sobbing and still it went on and on and my being a girl began to be my undoing. I simply couldn't cum anymore. Pain and pleasure seemed to come to my naked body in waves. Every passing moment brought more and more of something. Every moment the strain on my body increased. I tried to keep my breathing steady. My body slowly began to go numb. My own luscious little body began to betray me. I screamed, I cried, I begged for mercy. I tried desperately to clench my legs when she was down there. I weakened more and more. Every inch of my slight brown body was simply not able to take anymore. Every minute seemed like an eternity. Finally, I was no longer aware of what was being done, and eventually the three hours came to an end. They untied me and an hour later we were eating hamburgers.

I was determined to get even. And I did. That Saturday night we got on the schedule in the private part of the club for me to give Anneke a whipping, something I had never done before, unless you count birthdays.

We made some more films and then I got a break. Some boys I had gone to school with saw one and asked if I'd like to do one with them. It was a sex film, not a BDSM film. But it was a start in commercial filming and all I had to do was give a partial blowjob to the one boy I had dated. I figured it was worth it to get a start, and we were in Amsterdam, not in Paris where I was currently living. So one morning I went to their makeshift study and made my first film. It was easy. I wore a bikini and kneeled down on a white gymnastics mat. The guy stripped naked and stood in front of me. He wore the camera around his neck and it pointed down at my face and showed my boobs and my shoulders and my hands on the mat. He started the camera. He was already hard so I just started sucking him off. He was clean and had a very presentable dick, which I was seeing for the first time because when we dated in high school I was not yet eighteen. Now we all were.

I took a hit on a vape to make things easier for me and then, still in my bikini, I just stared at the camera while licking his dick head with my tongue and taking him in my mouth. That lasted five minutes. Then, while the film still rolled, I removed my bikini top, pulled my hair back, and tied it in a ponytail to give a clear view of my now bare tits. Then I sucked for five more minutes, taking some more of him in me for this stretch, making a lot of slurping noises, stopping to catch my breath in dramatic fashion. By now I was so horny I could have exploded. At this point, an assistant, another one of my old high school friends, came up behind me and bound my wrists together behind my back. This was the only part that bothered me because I was now helpless. But nothing untoward happened and I finished five minutes more of sucking him off and that was it. They untied me, I got dressed, got paid, and left.

Anyway, they published it and it paid well because I was so attractive and guys loved fantasizing about them doing the same to me. Before long they called me to do another sex film. In this one, I would get fucked. I wouldn't fuck them but I enlisted my Amsterdam boyfriend, one of the bouncers at the BDSM club, to do the sex. He was fine with it, a chance to do this beautiful girl and have a lot of other guys see him doing her. And many people assumed I was French, not Dutch, because my hometown was listed as Paris. A lot of guys lusted after French girls. So the following Saturday morning me and my boyfriend repaired to the "film studio" to do the film and, an hour later, I emerged having been screwed on camera for the first time.

As with the first film, this one was pretty easy. I admit it was kind of embarrassing to be tied down naked with my legs spread wide in front of my former classmates, but I had a good body, and after all, I had been stripping, so I survived. They had a metal bed set up with a mattress covered with black sheets. We were going to start off with me naked, lying on the bed, my wrists handcuffed with my arms stretched above my head and through the spindles on the headboard so I couldn't bring my hands down and cover my nakedness. My legs would be spread wide and tied to the bed at the bottom end and to the sides of the frame to stretch my body out tight. I would wear a black blindfold and a gag, which was a long black scarf, that would be tied behind my head and the ends laid across my underarms and down by my sides. Seemed fine to me. I had never had handcuffs on or a gag but needed to learn that stuff. I welcomed the blindfold so I wouldn't have to watch the boys watching me get done.

I stripped all the way, without blinking an eye, and lay on the bed, my arms about me and my legs spread. One of the former high school boys pulled my wrists through two adjacent spindles in the middle of the headboard and snapped on the handcuffs. They had me scrunch my body down as far as I could go to pull my body tight. Another of the boys put leather cuffs on my ankles, tied a length of rope to each, and in turn pulled each tight toward the bottom corners of the bed and tied it to the frame so I was spread as wide as I could go in a letter Y fashion. I lifted my head and they put on my black blindfold and my gag and splayed the ends of it out on the bed. They set the cameras to the left side of the bed as I lay there and arranged bright lights around me. My nipples were of course rock hard on my bare boobs, my breathing had quickened, my chest rose and fell gently, my girlhood was wet and shiny, and my tummy fluttered nervously. I was about to be fucked.

Blindfolded I could still tell from what I heard that my boyfriend was stripping.

"Why don't you warm her up a little?" one of the film guys said. I hardly needed it but welcomed it. My boyfriend sat down on the bed behind me and put his hands on my neck, then slowly moved them down to caress the softness of my boobs, and the firmness of my tummy, tweaked my belly button as he liked to do, finger-walked his way down over my abs to my girlhood, and gently fingered my clit. My breathing quickened more, my thighs externally rotated a bit, and I moaned kind of softly. He could tell from the wet down there all systems were go.

"OK, Rég?"

"Uh," I managed through my gag. He stood up.

"Come around to this side, please," the director said, the camera side by the foot of the bed. "OK, let's go. Make her last as long as possible, please." I could relate to that.

I heard the cameras start. I was blindfolded so couldn't see then what was happening, but I've seen the film since and can describe it here. They did a long scan, starting with my handcuffs, coming down over my face, showing the blindfold and gag, then a long stop at my boobs, down my tummy, stopping at my cunt, then down, showing my wide-spread legs and the ropes that bound me. They moved back and showed the whole of my naked body. I turned to the camera and mumbled and my boyfriend said something like are you ready and I mumbled my ascent.

I wriggled my body some and my boyfriend moved in, putting his hands on either side of my tummy and moving into position with his legs between mine, on his knees. He kissed my bunny hole, fingered me, and I moaned in response. He touched my clit, ran his hands down the insides of my thighs, spread my pussy lips a bit, and put his hardon into me. It was marvelous. He moved it in and out a few times with his body still up above mine and I moaned some more. He kept doing it and my body was strangely still, but I was moaning, and even with the gag and blindfold you could see the stress on my face, my head tipped back, and my whole body began to move in sync with him. And then it was more and more and then he started pumping me longer and slower and my body movements got more aggressive. He always fucked me hard.

He started moving faster, more than once a second, and kept going, and it looked like on the film that I clenched my teeth. My head was back, and my moans turned into cries. Then I was still and all tensed up as he began to cum, and he kept pumping me, and I kept moaning, and he grabbed my left tit of a sudden, and I could tell I was cumming. He kept pumping me and then I started crying out over and over, and he pumped me a few more times, and then he came out of me, and my body was all tensed up. He half stood over me and started pumping his dick with his hand and came on my tummy, and that lasted a half minute, and then the camera moved back toward the foot of the bed a little. They showed me and the cum on my tummy from about my knees up. Then they scanned my body up to my head and my boyfriend was beside me and pulled my gag down.

"Was it good for you?" he asked. That must have been for the camera because he knew its always good for me.

"Yes," I said softly, the camera right in my face. Then there was another body scan down, and he picked up some of the cum on his finger. Then the scan went back up to my face and he spread his cum across my tongue. Then another body scan and the camera cut off. Voila, I had been screwed on camera. The running time of the film was just over fifteen minutes. I was tired, warm, and happy. There seemed a little bit of a delay while I lay there stark naked, my legs still spread, and then one of the former high school guys removed my blindfold, unlocked my cuffs and removed them, and untied my ankles. I got up on my elbows and my boyfriend was just finishing dressing. The film guys congratulated me and helped me up and I got dressed. They expressed their pleasure with the work product and paid me but not my boyfriend. Evidently, they figured he was a guest, not an actor. Five minutes later we were back on the street.