Getting Started in Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not long before more and more people saw my films. I started to get calls. Finally, some guys called and offered a hogtie film. I accepted as I really wanted to do BDSM work, not get screwed on camera, though I had enjoyed that one adventure. I went to see the guys and they seemed OK. I agreed to a hogtie film but told them I had to line up an escort. If I was going to be bound and helpless in a hogtie I wanted someone there. An obvious choice was my Dad. I wanted him to know just what I was doing. He agreed and the film providers made available a previous film which would be run on a screen while we did our film so my Dad would know how to tie me. The venue was a rather fancy kind of reception area with black faux leather furniture and a white rug. The ropes my dad would use were light gray cotton and were marked and arranged in order on the floor next to where I would be tied.

I stripped naked in front of my Dad. Soon I'd be helpless. He could do anything he wanted to me. And he took advantage of my nakedness to enjoy himself and to teach me a lesson. My nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers and he gazed fondly at my breasts. My girlhood was damp with desire and he looked down and smiled at the shinyness of my pussy lips. I knew exactly what he was doing, not molesting me but telling me what was going to happen to me doing this kind of stuff. Then I knelt down on the floor and waited. The director said go, the cameras started, Daddy picked up the first rope and knelt behind me. I put my hands behind my back and he started to tie my wrists together.

"All right, Sweetie! Here we go!" I didn't know quite what to feel. Here I was naked with my Dad and he was putting his hands on me. He never missed a chance to touch me intimately. And he was tying me up. He tied me really tight and it hurt. Then I was supposed to turn a little to the left so he patted me gently on the right side of my bare ass to encourage me to move. He stopped tying my wrists for a few seconds.

"Scrunch over, Rég," and I did. He gently parted my long blond hair in the back and laid it on either side of me over my shoulders to hang down in front out of his way. Then he went back to tying my wrists, looping the rope over the top of the part that was horizontal and pulling it up and through and then around again. By the time he was done, there was no way I could get out of it. Then he pulled my wrists up and backward like a strappado and ran his hands up my bare arms.

"Just hold it there." In the strappado position. He reached for another length of rope. He patted me on my bare ass again and told me to get off my haunches and sit on my ass with my feet flat on the floor, my knees bent. He came around by my side to start tying my ankles and had a birdseye view of my bunny hole. I caught my breath but I wasn't going to admit that he had the advantage over me and that I was bothered by what he was doing to me. Me, his youngest daughter, just eighteen.

"You're wet, Rég!"

"Yes, Daddy." I knew he was enjoying HIMself. He knew how embarrassed I was and he enjoyed my embarrassment. He started tying my ankles together, going round and round at least six times, pulling it tight each time, and then up and down in between my ankles drawing it tighter. He knew he was hurting me. When he was done he ran his hand up my leg to my knee along the outside of my leg and then down my thigh almost to my ass.

"How does that feel?"

"I'm OK, Daddy." He smiled. He knew my wrists and my ankles hurt. He picked up another piece of rope and began tying my legs together just above my knees, round and round. Then he started in between my legs, looping the rope through and over and down and under and through again several times each time he went under and pushed the rope up between my thighs his hand felt my inner thigh high up on my leg as he pushed the rope up and in between my thighs and my breath quickened and he smiled, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Your skin is so nice and soft between your legs!" My God, I felt.

"Thank you, Daddy." I had to survive this. No matter how mortified I was I had to finish what I had begun. But I did realize how helpless I now was, with just my hands tied behind me and my ankles and my knees bound. He could do anything he wanted to me. And it turned me on. He reached for another piece of rope, knelt by my shoulder, and picked me up bodily with one hand around my back and my arms and the other under my legs just above my knees. He turned me so my side was to the camera, dropped me down on my side, and turned me on my belly by grabbing my ankles and my arm just above the wrist. He reached for the rope and, kneeling by my bum, swung one of his knees over my body and sat down on my ass with my arms drawn straight back so my hands were right in his crotch. He flicked my hair out of the way so he could tie my elbows. I could feel his privates inside his pants with my tied hands. If it had been some boy it would have been great but it was my Dad and I shivered.

Then for some reason, he stood up and walked off camera and I was left lying there on the white rug, wrists, ankles, and knees bound, completely naked, and gloriously helpless. They let me just lie there for a full minute, totally unable to escape. I was so horny I could have exploded. I figured I would wet the rug underneath my girlhood and Dad would see but the whole scene just blew me away. They moved the camera a tad closer so my body more fully filled the frame and then we went on. Dad came back, sat down with his crotch over my hands again, and looped his rope under my arms just above my elbows. I could feel his hard-on with my fingers and tickled it a bit.

"Ooo, you naughty girl," he said, laughing. He went on tying my arms, looping the rope around several times. He could pull my elbows tight together, I was so flexible. Then he wound the rope in between my arms a few times and I winced as he pulled it very tight and tied it off.

"Hurt?" he asked.

"A little, Daddy."

"Well, it will if it's done right. We don't want you to be able to get free!"

"I won't, Daddy."

"Good!" Done with the tying he took my arms by the hands and pulled them up and out of the way of my body, sat up and moved down to where he was now sitting on the backs of my knees, and started slapping my bare ass with his hand. I cried out in a mixture of pain and delight. Tied of slapping me he started caressing my bum with his hand, feeling the soft flesh and grabbing at it and squeezing. I cried out some more. Finally, he put my arms down and I tried to cover my ass with my hands so he started slapping me with both hands on the sides of my bottom.

After a minute he picked up still another piece of rope and stood up. He walked behind me, picked up my feet, and began tying the new rope to the one that bound my ankles. I just kind of lay there enjoying the feelings that coursed through my naked body, sexual ones, painful ones from the tightness of my ropes, scared ones deep inside of me, knowing how vulnerable I was, and knowing my Dad could do anything he wanted to me. I knew what was coming next, I'd be completely hogtied, unable to get away. Through tying the rope at my ankles he walked 'round me and knelt by my bum and started threading the rope that came from my ankles through the rope that bound my wrists. That done he pulled the rope tight bringing my ankles toward my hands. He pulled my ankles toward my hands and at the same time pulled the rope through tightly and brought the loose end back toward my ankles. Getting me as tight as he could he tied the rope off on the one that bound my ankles.

I couldn't move a muscle but, of course, Daddy wasn't done. He picked up more rope and knelt by me. Then he leaned over me and put both hands under my body on either side at the level of my belly button and started tickling me. I laughed and struggled to get away but it was hopeless. He knew I was ticklish and enjoyed tickling me and watching me wriggle sensuously and hearing me scream and I did indeed wriggle and scream for several minutes until I was exhausted from the effort and the tension and feelings of being tickled and he enjoyed making me suffer. Finally, he stopped and went on with the hogtie, pulling his rope under me at my belly button level, looping it around me, and tying it down in the back so my forearms were pulled tightly into my body. That done he looped the rope 'round between my arms and my body and pulled it tight and tied it off so my arms were pinned to my back with my hands on my bum. My ropes were so tight I was really suffering.

"Daddy, do you have to make it so tight?" I meant it.

"Yes, Rég. You want to experience what it's like to be tied up, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Well, this is what it's like. Real kidnappers won't care if it hurts you so I have to make it that way."

"Yes, Daddy."

"OK, now for some fun!" He knelt down behind me where my feet were pulled up and the soles exposed by the way I was hogtied. He held my feet steady with one hand and started tickling the soles with the other. Then he'd slap the side of my ass and go back to tickling me, on and on. It was really torture and he knew it. On and on he went and I laughed more and wriggled to try to get away and that just made my ropes hurt even more. Minutes went by. He kept at it until I begged for mercy. Finally, he stopped.

I was a wreck but I was so horny from being tied up and tortured like that I thought I could cum just by rubbing myself on the rug. Then he started sucking on my toes and it was so sexually stimulating that I began to start cumming. I tried to resist but I couldn't stop it and I just started panting and pushing my girlhood into the rug. And then I really did cum, it went on and on, I just got lost in the feeling, and forgot about everything else until after a couple of minutes I started coming back to earth. I just lay there panting until I could get control of myself, and it was just marvelous. For a few seconds I couldn't get my bearings. Then I realized I was naked and tied up and lying there on the white rug, and I remembered where I was and what was happening. Daddy was nowhere to be seen and after a minute I rolled over on my side to show my naked body better to the camera.

For a while, that's what I did. I could see myself in the monitor and the camera moved in closer so it was just me in the frame. I just lay there slowly moving so the shot showed first more and less of the front of me. Sometimes I'd lie right on my tummy and grind my girlhood into the rug. I had kind of forgotten how much my ropes hurt but after a while, it came back to me. My arms and my legs below the ropes at my knees were getting kind of numb from where the flow of blood was kind of cut off. I started moaning slightly now with the pain from my ropes but kept rolling around simulating trying to get free. Then I just lay there on my side staring at the camera.

After about ten minutes of lying there, Daddy came back and gagged me. I protested in real life. I didn't want to be gagged but it did no good. Then he started the tickling and slapping of my ass again. I rolled over on my back to make him stop and gave him a clear shot of my bare boobs and my bunny hole. I know he loved it. Then I was left alone to struggle again. After some time he came back and added a blindfold.

"Fifteen minutes," the director said. We were to do thirty. I lay on my back for a long time to show off my naked body. By now there was no feeling at all in my arms from above my elbows and in my legs from above my knees. My Dad came back and rolled me over on my back and fixed my feet flat on the floor so he could sit on my tummy. I thought it was going to be more tickling but instead, to my shock, he began softly, gently, feeling me up. I protested through my gag but he didn't stop. I couldn't believe my own Dad was feeling me up but I enjoyed the feeling of it. He pinched my nipples, knowing it would hurt me, and did it hard. Then he went back to a gentle caress and my nipples stood out so hard they hurt. I couldn't help moaning softly and he kept on doing it for several minutes. Then he got off me and I was left alone again. I couldn't believe the feelings that were going through my helpless body. I just thanked God for making me a girl.

Some more time passed and I stayed on my back. My Dad returned and rolled me onto my tummy. He started tying my big toes together, including going in between my feet to tie them tight. Then he ran the rope down to where my elbows were tied together, looped it through, and back to my toes. Of course, he pulled it tight so I was actually more scrunched up than the hogtie from my ankles to my wrists. Then he tied it off at my toes and used the last half meter to tie my feet together at the insteps. And then I was alone again.

"Twenty-five minutes," the director said. In theory, only five minutes left. I felt a man come near and heard the shutter of a 35 mm camera taking stills. Another man approached and, as I learned later watching the film, panned around me with a film camera getting close-ups of all of me. Then someone removed my gag. I heard thirty minutes called. Then there was silence. After a while, I realized there was no one there. I called out for help. I was really in pain and the numbness of my arms and legs frightened me. I called out again. Five minutes later I was screaming. They had left me there. I struggled all the time trying to get free but I couldn't. I was scared shitless. But my screams and my struggles made a great one-hour film. And I learned a lesson about what can happen if you let guys tie you up. Even your father. And I learned later it was he who had taken the 35 mm shots. And I knew he had enjoyed my naked body.

Anyway, I was into films and making some money there. Also, money was just flowing in from my photographer's sales of my photos. Even some of my male friends, those who could prove they were over eighteen at least, were placing orders. But I kept my job at the BDSM club because it paid well with tips and the stipends from my stripping and BDSM work. The only problem with it was that the owners of the club would try to extract sexual and other favors from the girls who worked there. But I knew I could take care of myself.