Getting Steve's Attention Ch. 05

Story Info
Ann takes it to the limit.
2.8k words
4.11
14.4k
11
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers

Steve's phone woke us both up early on Saturday. It was the hospital. They needed him to come in, as they had a transplant patient that needed surgery. Steve got up, took a quick shower, came back to the bed, and gave me a kiss and rolled off to the hospital. As I laid there, my whole body tingled. I was so very horny. The thought of fucking myself in front of Marcus and Steve last night had my whole body jumping. Fuck, I needed to get laid, maybe that would calm me down. It had been a week since I had put Steve in a cock cage to teach him a lesson. Little did I know, it would not only frustrate him but also me. I laid there and played with myself for a while but realized that I needed more. Maybe some strong coffee would help, I thought.

I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. I brewed a K cup and took it back to the bedroom with me. I opened the blinds to get some early morning sun. To my surprise, Marcus was out on his porch. He was drinking a coffee and reading a paper. At the sight of him, my body immediately reacted. My pussy got soaking wet and my nipples stood at attention. I stood there and stared at him and admired his masculinity. As I watched, I slid my hand down my panties and rubbed my now swelling clit. I wanted to show him what he was missing.

Without warning Marcus looked up at me. I stared back and continued to rub myself with my right hand and with my left, lifted my shirt and rubbed my breasts. Marcus just stared at me with his black eyes. I took my left hand and in a single motion flipped my top over my head and off onto the bed. I then slipped my panties down around my ankles. With my right index finger, I made the motion to say come here. Marcus stood up quickly and walked directly towards our back door.

I went to the door and opened it. Without a word he grabbed my throat with his left hand and shoved two very thick fingers from his right into my pussy and forced me against the wall. He looked down into my eyes and then shoved his long, wet tongue deeply into my mouth. I could not move; I was under his total control. His finger pumped in and out of my sopping wet pussy, while his thumb rubbed quick circles across my swollen clit. My body shuddered, then my legs gave out and I slowly slipped to the floor of the kitchen.

Marcus just stared down at me. He looked mad, no he looked possessed. I reached up and pulled down his shorts. His massive cock flung up and hit my face. It was like getting hit with a bat. I immediately grabbed it and without out thinking, placed it into my mouth. It was huge, thick, firm, and warm. Marcus's cock tasted of musky manhood. My mouth is tiny, and I had trouble getting more than the head into my mouth. Marcus grabbed both sides of my head and began pumping his cock in deeper than I thought it could go. Soon, I was gagging. He did not seem to care. I began to pull back, he fought my attempts, then finally let me breathe. I fell to the floor.

Marcus picked me up with one hand and threw me over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes. He carried me directly to our bedroom and threw me down on the bed. He grabbed my legs and spread them apart and got between them. As I looked down between my legs all I could see was this mass of black muscle with a huge pole dangling from between his legs. Again, without a word, he lifted his thick weapon, rubbed it on my wet pussy lips a few times, then guided it inside me. As he did, I let out a gasp. My eyes opened wide. Fuck, I had never felt a sensation like that before. He was only in an inch or two and it felt like I was giving birth to a watermelon. It hurt; it was way too big. I grabbed his cock and tried to pull it out. He slapped my hand away and pushed deeper. It felt as though he was splitting me in half. I let out with a scream. Marcus had no reaction. He pulled back a bit, then pushed deeper. Again, I let out a scream. This time he pulled out a bit and then buried his cock completely. I felt the head of his cock hit my cervix. He had literally bottomed out inside me. He had filled every inch of me and had even made more room. My body was consumed with a rush of intense almost overwhelming pain.

Once he was fully in, he laid his body on top of mine and began to pump his cock in and out of me. To my surprise a rush of adrenaline coursed through my body. The pain turned to fullness, then to something that felt strangely good. No, it was amazing. Without thinking I wrapped my legs around his waist. This gave him ample room to fully penetrate my tight little hole. I reached my hands up and grabbed his face and pulled it to mind. Marcus kissed me deeply. This time his tongue darted around my mouth. It was a passionate kiss and I liked it. I threw my arms around his neck. We were one, locked together in passion, having raw taboo sex in my marital bed. My tummy expanded with each thrust. It felt as though the end of his cock was going to penetrate out of my stomach.

Something began to happen in my vagina that I had never felt before. Marcus's massive cock had a huge vein running down the back of it. His cock was so engorged that the vein was rubbing my G-spot. No, it was more like attacking it. Each thrust put additional pressure on it. Each thrust made it more sensitive than the previous. The effect was amazing and a first for me. With each thrust, I seemed to have a small, mini G-spot orgasm. Not a big, blow your mind orgasm, no, it was like a small electric shock through my whole body. It felt very strange, yet fantastic. I loved it, I needed it to continue and I wanted more.

Marcus continued to fuck me for what seemed like an hour. My vagina had now expanded and easily accepted his massive girth. Between passionate kisses, he allowed my hands to explore his muscled body. All the while I continued experiencing dozens of mini orgasms. Then suddenly, without warning he sat up, pulled out and with one sweep, flipped me over, face down on the bed. His hands grabbed my waist, and he pulled my ass up, so I was face-down-ass up on the bed. He slapped my ass hard, then impaled me with one push. Again, I let out a gasp. He held my waist with his left and with his right, he began to attack my clit. He rubbed it very quickly. His fingers flashed across my clit as if they were on fire. The sensation was overwhelming. Like nothing I had ever felt. Not like any vibrator I had ever used.

I could not take it. My body clenched as if I was pushing a baby from my womb. I began to shake. He did not stop. Marcus then pushed my head into the bed with his strong hand and buried his cock deep inside me. I felt the head of his cock push against my cervix. Then he let out a noise that began as a growl but ended with a scream. As he did, I felt his hard balls pulsing against my ass and his cock pumping his warm, potent seed directly into my womb. His sperm would not have to swim to my womb, no Marcus was delivering them directly to their destination. His rapid attack on my clit and the feeling of him pumping his seed directly into me, set me off on a wild orgasmic ride.

My body clenched again. My vagina clamped down like a vise on his cock, then waves of sheer pleasure coursed through my body. I screamed in ecstasy. Marcus grabbed my waist with both hands and pulled me tight to his groin. He came for what seemed like a full minute. Again, my body gave out and I collapsed on the bed. He collapsed on top of me, totally covering my tiny frame, then rolled off onto Steve's side of the bed. We each tried to catch our breath. As we did, I looked down at his still pulsing pleasure pole. I pulled myself up and laid my head by his cock. My hand grabbed it and I soon found myself sucking the remaining cum from the tip. It tasted good, a mixture of his salty cum and my pussy juices. The two tastes seemed perfect together, as if it were meant to be.

Once his cock was cleaned off, I laid back next to him, hoping to cuddle in his strong arms. Instead, he turned to me and kissed me, then got up. He walked over to his shorts and put them on. Without even looking back, he left. A few seconds later he was back in his chair on the porch reading his paper. My mind was swimming. What the fuck had just happened. Marcus had not said a word. No, he just arrived, had his way with me, filled me full of his cum and left. He had used me and my body like a cheap whore for his pleasure, gotten off and left. Why didn't he say anything? Why did he leave? What just happened?

I laid there in the bed for hours with my mind racing. The whole thing was amazing but confusing. His cock did things to me that no other had ever done before. His sheer force was overwhelming, scary, and fucking sexy all at once. It was as if he was built and designed by the creator to please a woman and nothing more. He was literally a human sex toy, designed to get you off and make you want more. My whole insides still tingled and twitched. It felt amazing.

I closed my eyes. When I opened them again, Steve was standing next to me. I was startled. He asked me if I was ok, and I assured him I was fantastic. He smiled. I grabbed his hand and told him to fuck me. His eyes opened wide, and he let out an "oh, baby". Within seconds, his scrubs were on the floor and he was between my legs. I looked down, he was hard and ready to perform. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it twice on my pussy then commented that I was soaking wet. I responded by saying, fuck me right now. Steve slid his cock deep inside me without resistance. Marcus's lubrication gushed out from around Steve's penis.

Steve commented that I had never been so wet. He was having trouble getting resistance. He began to thrust in and out. Marcus's potent seed squirted out with each pump. Steve pumped harder to try to create some friction. It was no use. Marcus had deposited vast amounts of his seed so deep inside me that it was going to take days to come out. I looked up at Steve, who was now sweaty from the workout. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, giving him no room for escape. I looked into his eyes and said, "I did it." Steve stopped and asked what I had done. I took a breath then told him that my wetness was because Marcus had left it there.

Steve's eyes opened wide, he stammered and looked shocked. But I knew different. As soon I told him, I felt his cock get rock hard inside me. The thought excited him to no end. His cock seemed to grow another inch. He asked me if I was playing or if it was for real. I told him that I wanted him to take me back, I wanted his cock to take back what was his. I wanted him to remove Marcus's cum and replace it with his. Steve's whole body tensed up, then he began to pound my body into the bed. As he did, he breathlessly asked if I liked Marcus's thick cock. I replied that it was amazing. He asked if Marcus was a better lover. I whispered, yes. What do you want from me Ann, he screamed? I told him I wanted his come to fill me just like Marcus had done hours earlier.

Steve's body stiffened. I could feel his cock as hard as steel deep inside me. He stopped breathing, then let out a terrifying scream and began to pump his warm gift into my vagina, not nearly as deep as Marcus had. His tight balls sack pulsed on my little butthole. I could feel his balls desperately pumping his sperm down his cock to replace Marcus's potent seed with his own. I held him as tightly as I could. It felt amazing to feel my husbands' body cumming in my arms. As his orgasm subsided, his body twitched as if he had been over stimulated. I held him as long as I could.

Once he caught his breath, he looked up at me. I told him that I loved him, then slowly pushed his head down between my legs. I gently wrapped my thighs around his neck and asked him to get me off with his tongue. In less than a second, Steve's fantastic tongue was doing what it does best. It did not take long before my hands were pinning his face deep within my pussy as I produced a strong and satisfying orgasm. Now, my clit had become overstimulated, and I pulled Steve back up on top of me. I looked up at him and laughed. He looked like a mess. His face was covered in my juices, Marcus's cum and his. I wiped some off his face, then placed it in my mouth. It tasted different than it did off Marcus's cock. It was stronger, saltier and a bit sweet. I liked it. I pulled his face to mine and licked the mess off his cheeks, then his lips. I finished with a kiss.

We snuggled for a while, quietly. Then Steve broke the silence. He asked me if I enjoyed fucking Marcus. I sheepishly said I did. He asked if Marcus was a good lover. I said he was. Steve asked if Marcus was a better lover. Yes, but he was different. Steve probed some more. I told Steve, that when we had sex, we made love, wild passionate love. Once we made love, I glowed afterwards. I felt loved and wanted. It made me feel warm inside, just what any woman wanted to feel. Her Prince Charming making love to his Princess.

With Marcus it was raw sex. Totally unedited, animalistic sex. Marcus wanted my pussy, and he took it. I did not give it to him, he just took it and made it his. He manhandled me, made me feel small and vulnerable, made me feel as though he could break me in half if he wanted to. He overwhelmed all my sensations, taking me to places I had never been, then pushing me further. I told him that when Marcus came, I could actually feel his cum filling my womb. He had literally pushed the head of his cock against my cervix and had deposited his seed directly into the place it belonged. I had never felt that before. It was thrilling yet scary. My womb was only there to accept his sperm and nothing more. Sex with him was addictive, a street drug cooked in a kitchen, made of terrible chemicals. Did I want it again? Fuck yes, I wanted it! Marcus's cock sent chemicals to my brain that had never been there before. It was like a hit of good heroin. It was that amazing first high that I wanted and now had to chase again and again.

Steve looked shocked, then asked me again if I had taken my birth control. I told him that I had, but if I had not, I would have certainly gotten pregnant. There was no escaping that volume of potent seed pumped direct onto my waiting eggs. His cum was dangerous, potent, and ready to turn my life upside down if I did not watch myself. Steve shuddered at the thought. I slyly looked at him and told him that was why I wanted him to get use to eating cum. From now on Steve was going to be my birth control.

drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers