Getting Steve's Attention Ch. 06

Story Info
Ann gets what's coming to her.
3.3k words
4.02
8.8k
5
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
835 Followers

The weather was beautiful on Sunday, so I decided to work out in the front yard. Before I went outside, I put on a fresh pair of panties. The pair I had slept in were soaked with a mixture of Marcus's cum, Steve's cum and my juices. In fact, I was still leaking from the night before. I pulled out a pantie liner and stuck it to the crotch, hoping that it would collect what was left inside me. I put on a cute top and my short shorts. I grabbed tools from the garage and went out to the flower beds. They needed a lot of work and I was fully focused on making them perfect. Every few minutes a neighbor or two would walk by. Some were walking a dog; others were just walking. As each passed, they yelled hello and I did the same back at them. It was gorgeous out and everyone was outside.

I had been working about an hour, totally focused on my task, when I felt the presence of someone standing near me. I looked up expecting to see Steve, it was Marcus. My heart skipped a beat. I stuttered out a hello. In a stern, deep voice he told me to get up. I stood up. He grabbed my chin and pulled it to his face, then stuck his tongue deep into my mouth. His grip was like iron, there was no escape. My heart raced. I do not know whether it was fear or excitement that caused my pussy to get wet, but I felt a gush between my legs. Marcus's kiss was raw and violent. He was in total control.

Once he was finished, he released me but stood awfully close to me. My heart was pounding so loud you could hear it. His face was expressionless, and he seemed angry. After a brief pause, he began to speak. He began by telling me I was "mouthy bitch" that needed to learn some respect. He continued, that he was not my sex toy, his cock was not going to be used as a plaything for Steve and me to get off on. No, he was to be respected for what he was, a Black man, that was not going to be used. He took a breath. In the awkward silence, I softly said, "yes sir."

He continued. He told me that from now on I would be his sex toy, to be used when he wanted and that I had no choice in the matter. I let out a "but". He responded with there are no buts. When I called him the other night and had him listen to Steve's and my love making, I chose my fate. Marcus then looked sternly at me and told me that the "train has left the station", I had made my bed and now I was going to be fucked in it when he chose. He took another breath. Again, I said yes sir. My mind was swimming, I felt as though I was going to pass out. My mind was telling me to run, but my body would not move.

Marcus began to gesture with his hands and became more animated. He said he was sick of being a target of rich white girl's fantasies. Sick of being the Black stud that gets them off. Sick of being the replacement for their husbands or lover's inferiority. No, he was superior, and he knew it. He was serious, and it was time for him to claim what was rightfully his. He was not going to ask; he was going to take it and use it for his pleasure. He then asked me if I understood. At this point I was shaking. I replied with a sheepish, yes sir.

He finished with an oh by the way. From now on I am coming in your front door, not the back. In fact, when I knock, you will come to the door, greet me, and give me a kiss in the doorway. You are not going to hide your perversions anymore. No, you wanted to fuck a Black man, so now everyone will know. Everyone will see you accepting me into your home. Your neighbors will know you have forsaken your husband for a real man, a Black man. Do you understand me, you mouthy bitch? I responded with a whispered, yes sir. Marcus reached down, grabbed my chin again and shoved his tongue into my mouth. My whole body shook. I instinctively kissed him back as my whole body began to tingle.

Finally, he released me, then turned and walked back to his house. I stood there trembling as I began to look around. An older couple with a dog were standing across the street, staring at me. I put my hand up in a little sheepish wave. They both did the same then slowly walked away, I think they had seen the whole thing. I began to get my bearings again. The wetness between my legs was now dripping down them. The pad I had hoped would collect what was left inside me was now a sopping mess. I needed to clean myself up. I turned to go back into the house. Steve was standing in the front window staring at me. I stared back, then slowly made my way inside.

He met me at the door and asked me what happened. I told him the whole story, then hugged him. To my surprise, Steve was hard as a rock. His cock was fully erect and standing straight up in his pants. I looked up at him and asked him if he was ok. He responded with a yes, then kissed me softly. He reminded me that this is what I wanted, and he was surprised that Marcus knew what her fantasy was. My heart stopped; my eyes filled with tears. Steve looked lovingly into my eyes and asked why I was crying. I told him that I had to confess to something. He got profoundly serious. I took a deep breath and then slowly told him that I had called Marcus the other night and he listened to our entire love making session.

Marcus heard her say she wanted his massive cock deep inside her. Marcus heard Steve proclaim that he wanted him to fuck me. He heard that Steve wanted Marcus's cum deep inside my womb. He also watched as Steve sucked my black dildo and jerked off as if it was Marcus's cock. Marcus saw him pay tribute to his manhood then eat his cum. He had seen the whole thing. Steve reacted with, "FUCK!" He took a deep breath, then told me that Marcus was right, I was a mouthy bitch, and I was now going to get what was coming to me. Steve continued loudly, that Marcus said the train had left the station and he was correct. I have a good mind to let him have you. Steve pulled away and walked into the other room. I stood there and began to cry my eyes out.

I had fucked up, bigtime. How was I going to get out of this? Had I ruined my marriage? My slutty perversions had always kept me on the edge of danger. This time I had pushed it too far. I had tried to punish Steve and instead ended up the one that needed to be punished. I had cock teased the wrong man and was about to lose the one I loved. Fuck, what the hell am I going to do, I thought. I went into the bathroom, sat on the floor, and cried.

Hours passed and I heard nothing inside the house. I left the bathroom and made my way to the living room. Steve was sitting watching some golf. He did not acknowledge me at all. I went to the kitchen to get some water. The house was silent, except for the noise of the TV. It was spooky. Then without notice, the doorbell rang. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Steve did not even move. Ding doing, the bell rang a second time. I went to the door and opened it. I nearly shit myself; it was Marcus.

He grabbed my chin and pulled me to his face and stuck his tongue deep into my mouth. With his other hand, he grabbed my tight ass and pulled me against his muscled body. Without thinking, my mouth responded back. Marcus held me there at the door for what seemed like forever. It was as if he wanted the whole neighborhood to know he was there. He finally released his grip on me. He grabbed my upper arm and walked me briskly down the hallway and into the living room. Steve looked up from the TV and stared at the two of us, then told Marcus, that I deserved whatever he was going to do to me. Marcus laughed then quickly delivered me to our bedroom.

Like a ninja, he removed my top, then reached down with one hand and yanked my shorts and panties so hard, then tore right off me. He pushed me hard, and I fell onto the bed. His pants fell to the floor exposing his weapon. Marcus pulled my legs so that my ass was on the edge of the bed and my ankles were by his neck. He placed his large hand around his massive cock and placed it on my pussy lips, then grabbed my waist and pushed hard. Fuck! The pain was immense. I saw stars. I let out a loud scream. With one push he had fully reached my cervix. He paused and stared at me, then pulled halfway out and shoved it back in again. Again, I screamed.

Marcus paused once more. He reached down and put his large thumb on my clit and began to rub it. My pussy instinctively reacted by clenching down on his hard cock. He began to slowly pump in and out as he continued to rub my clit. I began to feel the endorphins beginning to course through my body from the initial shock of his painful penetration. Once again, the pain had been replaced with overwhelming fullness. It was as if there was a baby in my womb, moving and reminding me of its presence. Marcus grabbed my ankle and kissed it. He then placed my toes in his warm mouth. The sensation was amazing. Three areas of my body were being stimulated at once.

My vagina was now beginning to gladly accept its visitor. The engorged vein on his massive tool was attacking my G-spot. Small shocks began to emanate from deep within my pussy. My clit was now hard and extremely sensitive. His thumb was extremely talented, and he knew how to use it. The feeling of his warm, this tongue exploring my toes only added to the sensation. Soon, my mind was filling with strong chemicals of intense pleasure. Marcus's cock was no longer painful. No in fact, it was just the opposite, it felt amazing, just the right firmness, just the right size. Also, the vein pulsing on top of his shaft was just ridiculously mind blowing. Each thrust, took my G-spot closer and closer to a full internal orgasm.

I lowered my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I looked up into his dark and piercing eyes and told him to fuck me hard. I wanted to feel him pump his cum deep inside my womb. Still impaled on his shaft, he picked me up and threw me further onto the bed, then laid himself over me. He looked down and asked me what I wanted. I told him I wanted his amazing cock to fuck me hard, then fill my womb full of his seed. I finished by saying I wanted him to plant him seed deep inside my womb, I wanted to feel him inside me even after he was gone.

Without another word, Marcus began to thrust harder. Our bed creaked and groaned at the strain. I began to breathlessly tell him to fuck me harder. He did. Soon, the bed was rapping loudly against the wall. My G-spot exploded, and my insides began to flutter uncontrollably. Waves of orgasm flowed through my body deep inside me. It was like no normal clitoral orgasm. No, it was deeper, stronger, more intense. It made my eyes roll back into my head. I felt my toes curl down, then spread apart as if each hated to be next to the other. I let out a scream that was quickly muffled by his thick tongue. I was being consumed by an orgasm, like none I had ever had. My body shook beneath him, yet he continued his mission, undaunted.

My orgasm continued in waves. Each thrust added another wave. Each wave more intense than the one before. I was starting to get lightheaded, dizzy. I needed him to stop, or I would pass out. I screamed that I wanted him to cum, I needed his cum in me and I needed it now. Marcus made a few more deep thrusts, then planted the tip of his massive pole hard into my cervix. I felt his body tense up, His massive ball sack was tight and pressed hard against my asshole. I felt it twitch, then rhythmically begin to pump. A second later, I felt his cock begin to pulse in the exact same rhythm. After which, the most mind-blowing feeling began deep within me. My belly began to get warm. It was slight at first, then built up to become almost hot. I could feel him filling my womb and it felt heavenly.

Just knowing that Marcus was depositing his potent seed inside me set off another orgasm. This time a clitoral one. My clit became rock hard then pulsed quickly. My pussy lips contracted and grabbed his shaft as if it was a bear trap. The feeling was intense, and I grabbed his ass and ground his cock on my clit as hard as I could. I did not want him to stop. However, Marcus paused, then fell on top of me, my clit desperately begging for more. Then he rolled over. As his cock slipped from my gaping pussy, a large gush of his cum and my wetness splashed onto the bed. Marcus laid next to me breathing heavily. I turned and pulled myself closer to snuggle. Marcus pushed me away and told me he had to go. He got up and put on his clothes and left me there, dripping sex from between my legs, high from the continuous orgasms, but alone.

But again, he left me. I wanted to snuggle, to be with him, I wanted to feel his affection. But no, that was not to be. No, it was obvious, I was there to be used. He had made that clear outside. My job was to be his sex toy and to receive his cum and that was all. I was there for his pleasure and nothing more. I was his bitch. But, fuck, se with him was addictive. It was a drug that I needed more of. I craved it, yet I wanted it to be more than just sex. I needed him to want me, need me, cuddle me and hold me tight. I closed my eyes and tried to wrap my head around what had just happened. It had felt so good, so much better than any sex ever had. Why did he not want to stay? Didn't he feel the same level of intense sexual pleasure as I had? Wasn't I good enough in bed for him? Why wasn't he addicted to fucking me like I had become of fucking him? It was all so very confusing.

I opened my eyes. Steve was standing next to the bed with his cock, rock hard, in his hand. He looked down at me and my mess and stroked silently. I stared up at him and asked him if he was ok. He said he was. He asked me if I was ok too. I responded that I thought I was. Steve asked me if I had enjoyed myself. I looked down and with total embarrassment said that I had. I told him that I was sorry to admit that. I explained that sex with Marcus took my body and mind to a place it had never been. I craved it, seconds after it was done, I needed another hit. I told him I was sorry, but it was the truth. However, I needed love too and I could not get that from Marcus. I looked back up at him and told him that I desperately needed him to take my pussy back. I wanted to be his again. I asked him if he would fuck me. Steve looked down between my legs at the sloppy mess and shook his head yes.

Steve climbed between my legs and slipped his cock in effortlessly. The was no resistance, just a sound of liquid escaping under pressure. I told him fuck me hard, I wanted his cock to send his cum deep inside, and to take back my womb. I needed him to take back what was his. Steve began to pump in and out. I could not feel anything, just him on top of me and cum gushing out from between my legs. Marcus had set a standard for my pussy that Steve could not fill. I desperately wanted him to cum. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to beg him to take me back. Steve pushed harder and faster. Huge volumes of Marcus gushed from my sloppy hole. I dug my nails into Steve's ass and demanded that he cum. Steve's body began to signal he was about to orgasm. I clenched tighter around his waist and dug my nails deep into his skin. I popped my head towards his lips and flung my tongue into his mouth. His lips pushed back and forced my head back into the pillow. Steve kissed me passionately, then exploded into my vagina.

He was stiff as a board as the first burst of cum shot into my vagina. His hips shot back then forward again with another blast. I could feel his balls pumping hard against my ass. They were working hard to give me everything they had. As his orgasm began to subside, he pumped his cock a few more times and unloaded one last shot inside me. I held him against me as tightly as I could and whispered how much I loved him. I needed him. I needed him inside me, as a part of me, loving me. Steve caught his breath and kissed me gently then rolled off me. I looked into his eyes, trying to judge where I stood with him. I sheepishly crawled up to his chest and curled up in a ball. Steve's arms wrapped themselves around me and held me tightly.

I shivered, then smiled broadly. This is what I had always needed, someone that loved me and wanted me. Someone that would do anything for me, and I would do anything for him. This was love, but I had been such a shit. Why did he stay with me? Why did he put up with my bitchiness? Why did this man just fuck me after I had fucked another man in our marital bed? It made no sense, but I did not care, I was in the arms of the man I love, that loved me back.

It was all too much, and I began to sob. Steve asked what was wrong. Between the tears, I apologized for being such a bitch to him, for exposing our sexual games to Marcus. I told him that from now on I was his and only his and that I would never fuck Marcus again. From now on, my pussy, heck my entire body was Steve's and Steve's only. He tightened his grip around my balled-up body, then kissed me on the forehead and whispered he loved me. Steve was truly my Prince Charming.

drdick69
drdick69
835 Followers