All Comments on 'Getting Sweaty with Daddy'

by grenefire

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nice story but you mixed up the names, sarah became emily

thetallestthetallestover 1 year ago

This was a great story. One issue that was bit distracting was that you kept referring to Emily instead of Sarah. You did it more than once throughout the story.

grenefiregrenefireover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for pointing that out. I don’t know how that slipped by me. Does anyone know if there is a way to rectify that?

grenefiregrenefireover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the heads up about the names. I resubmitted the story with the names corrected. I apologize for the confusion. I will be more careful in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love to hear that other story. In order to please Daddy, she needs to learn to eat pussy, namely Sarah's. Then maybe anyone else he suggests. 5/5

ash4kakash4kakover 1 year ago

very erotic. would love to read the next part

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

Liked it up to the very last 2 sentences. Then I knew I wouldn't read another chapter if there was one. Other than that it was pretty darn good. It could have used a tad more description of them and the sex.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

That was hot! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great fun.

Likeable couple, hope you continue their story.

BellaBronteBellaBronteover 1 year ago

Great story. Loved the slow build up and desire. Can’t wait to hear about the unholy threesome!

RANDM4URANDM4Uabout 1 year ago

Great story, now on to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just no. The seeing Sarah still isn't necessary. In fact makes the relationship feel less important, 1 star.

MikeykeithMikeykeith12 months ago

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning8 months ago

Read this before going to church 😈 Love the build up & the back story. Always enjoy the events & moments leading up to the “ Climax “. Liked how the “ slutty daughter “ got dad into the shower. And the dirty talk on the bed. Looking forward to the next chapter with Sarah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrenefire@grenefire
November 16 update: I am working on three new original stories. If you are interested in me writing sequels to any of my previous work, please let me know!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories