Getting the Brown Ball Rolling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruriko rolled a bit, and I felt the warmth of her vulva and the brush of her pubic hair on my upper thigh as she lifted herself on top of me, still lying down; we would have a slow cuddly awakening. I sucked more, kissed along the arch to her heel and back again, and began to trace a line with my finger up from her calf, past the side of her knee, along her thigh and to her arse cheek, then in reverse. Very slowly, her mound slid back-and-forth, and I wondered idly whether her pleasure would be greater if I had been cycling more or worked my quads harder over the last six months. I increased the pressure of my finger as I moved it up and down her leg, and passed closer into her crack each time. Perhaps ten or a dozen times I brushed just as far in as where her panties would cover, and then half a dozen sweeps back up and down the leg and reaching her fat outer lips, until finally I reached inside them.

She was open and absolutely sopping. The feel of her was wonderful, as though she had had a nice thick cock screwing within her for the last half-an-hour. I could have collected a small pool of juice in a cupped hand held under her cunt, if I had wanted -- but I wanted to fuck her. I slid my body out from underneath her, and as I swiftly grew hard Ruriko knelt up, reached behind her and guided me in. We should have done doggy earlier: Ruriko was so short that her pussy was a good bit lower than my cock, so I couldn't help thrusting downwards, and her clit was getting all the benefit. Within a minute, she was slamming her arse into me and hitting a shuddering climax, before I had even got round to fingering her shithole. I lasted just another couple of minutes, wet one finger with her juice and jammed it into her arse, felt my cock rubbing against it through the walls and emptied my come into her.

We collapsed, and I stayed inside her, spooning softly. Usually, after coming, the only message the brain can handle is 'rest', but today I had a sense of adventure. Ruriko and I had a whole day to look forward to, and I didn't think she had finished showing me tricks. I remembered vaguely talking about drinking her pee from a glass; maybe that could happen today? Or maybe through a straw, or from my hands?

"Nigel. Are you awake?"

I thought that was a bit harsh; I wasn't fully erect any more but I'm not small at all. Then I realised that without meaning to, I'd completely stopped moving inside her.

"Mm. Just about. Did you sleep well?

"Very well. And that was the best waking up. I'm so glad you came to stay."

"Me too."

"I haven't done all of these things before, you know?"

I had no idea. "Really? It seems like you know what you like..."

"No, it's different. I had...I just had one boyfriend once who was a bit into this stuff, but just a bit. When we started doing it, I loved it, but he didn't want to go very far...is it OK?"

"You can talk about him, it's fine. You're in my arms; I'm not insecure."

I couldn't see Ruriko smile, but she snuggled backwards into my embrace. "So...he wanted me to pee on him, so I did that, and I liked it, and he peed on me as well. We both liked all that pee play. Then once he had his finger in my bum, and he took it out and I was looking at him, and I saw from his face that it was dirty, and he was afraid I wouldn't like it, but I made him touch my breasts with it. That was sexy too, and we sometimes did that again, but once I licked his finger when it was dirty and he just stopped playing, he wouldn't kiss me, he never wanted me to do that. And once I put my own finger in there and got it dirty and then I touched myself...you know...my pussy, and he didn't want to put his cock in me then."

She took a breath. "So...I knew I liked it, and after we broke up I just kind of played with myself sometimes. I've never done the things you let me do, but I love it."

"Me too, so far. I don't know about other things; haven't really thought about anything else particular, yet. I bet you've got some fantasies, haven't you?"

"We've done some of them...especially seeing you shit onto my breasts, I always wanted that. Do that again for me. Some other things, maybe later..." She paused. "I think...I mean, this is...so lucky that we found each other. I feel we should see how far we can go, right?"

Ruriko suddenly scooted down under the covers, pushed my legs back and kissed my arsehole for three or four seconds, then sat up. The kakebuton dropped off her and I enjoyed the sight of her nude body as she stretched, got up and picked some clothes out from her wardrobe. She chose a cotton skirt, decorously past her knees, and not tight enough to show that she had elected not to bother with knickers. When she was dressed, she kicked me. "Get up! Come out for brunch, there's a good place not too far."

I got up, and we shared a pot of tea before heading out. It depends maybe how you define brunch, but we had a decent slow meal of savoury and sweet pastries with fruit juices and coffees. Ruriko was wearing a lower-cut top than I had seen her in ever before, not quite plunging but definitely eye-catching, despite her small breasts, and my gaze kept rising and falling from her face to its contours as it swept over her skin where they began to swell, and back again. We chatted about work, the seasons and this area where she lived for an hour or more, before coming to an unspoken agreement that it was time to leave.

"Nice day to walk," I said.

"It would be a pity to have to go home and change," Ruriko agreed.

"But I've drunk quite a lot now," I observed.

"So have I. And I want some more to drink."

"Yes." We were on the same page. I looked around. "There isn't really anywhere, anywhere obvious, that I can see." The cafe was on a busy road with far too much foot traffic for us simply to duck into a doorway. There was another small-looking park diagonally opposite, but that too was too full of people for Ruriko and me to enjoy ourselves as we wanted to. As I looked up and down the street however, I saw smaller streets heading off it and something reminded me of my own neighbourhood, and my own block of flats, with no kind of lock on the ground-floor entrance. "I know. Let's go."

We paid and I led Ruriko round the first corner, into a narrow, likely-looking street with only a couple of people walking. No shops or businesses for at least fifty metres. The first residential block on each side had an electronic keypad by the door, and my heart sank a little, but the second on the left did not. I tightened my grip on her hand.

We opened the glass door and found a reasonably clean lobby area with letterboxes. There was no lift -- any residents would have to come up or down the stairs. I looked at Ruriko. "Come up a couple of floors." It was a four-storey block; we went up to the third storey and stopped. From the main landing, the stair went up three more steps then turned ninety degrees. Ruriko nodded at me, walked up to that wide third stair, glanced upstairs, then turned and lifted her skirt.

"Hayaku!" Quickly!

Three steps above me, Ruriko's crotch was only at about my navel; when I crouched my mouth was right there. Behind her was a window through which I could see people in flats across the street. A corridor led off from the space behind me to four individual doorways: if anyone came out to leave the building they would see us within five seconds or so of opening their door.

Ruriko lifted her skirt, put a hand to her pussy and opened its inner lips. I kissed her there, licked once quickly, and made sure her piss-hole was aiming straight into my mouth; the flow came. This time it was less powerful, but still to avoid getting it on my clothes or the floor I had to swallow frequently. Ruriko had had just tea, fruit juice and water so far that day; her urine was mild, barely any stronger-tasting than the liquid seeping from her pussy below. I drank and drank, feeling my own need to pee increasing, and suddenly we heard a door unlatch.

Sounds bounce around in stairwells and concrete corridors like those, and the sounds of Ruriko's pee plunging into the pool in my mouth and my own swallows left me no hope of identifying which floor it had come from. I kept drinking. Ruriko had tensed but she didn't, or couldn't, stop. Her delicious flow gurgled down my throat, and footsteps came, but Ruriko relaxed and looked down through the stairwell so I knew the door had been on the floor below. Finally the cascade weakened to intermittent spurts, then stopped, and she stepped back. I stood up, thrust a hand between her legs and squeezed her while bringing my mouth next to her ear and swallowing one last time, loudly.

"None left for you, ha-ha," I crowed jocularly.

"Shut up or you can go in your pants." That did shut me up. "That wasn't exactly how we were going to do it," Ruriko said, "but it was good. So exciting! When that woman came out, if she had been on this floor..."

"Oh, was it a woman?" I hadn't been able to see, since my face was tilted upwards. I fingered Ruriko gently. "Yes, on this floor...she would have seen exactly what you were doing..."

"And what you were doing!"

"I was just helping a lady in distress, that was all. Or at least, in discomfort."

Ruriko looked at me.

"Well," I withdrew my fingers from her wetness, "maybe getting a tasty drink at the same time. Look, there's some left after all." I gave Ruriko two fingers to suck, and she closed her eyes and tasted her own cunt-juice and piss that were mixed on them. She looked very relaxed now, but I was becoming less so; I wanted her mouth as a toilet too, and soon. "Stay here?" I asked.

"No." Ruriko shook her head decisively, and sped off downstairs. I followed. To my disbelief, she turned back to the main road and found a convenience store, left me outside and reappeared a minute later with a half-litre bottle of water.

"You are joking." I remembered Thursday evening very well, and didn't feel like repeating that level of desperation, amazing though the relief had been - especially in daylight.

Ruriko looked at me with a carefully neutral expression, and then smiled a slow, sexy, superior smile. "Yes, I am," she said, and unscrewed the cap and poured most of it into the gutter, drinking just a mouthful at the end. "Here," she added, and passed the empty bottle to me.

This was more like it. "OK then," I said, taking the bottle and turning to walk back towards the side street. Ruriko grabbed my elbow and stopped me.

"Here."

I boggled. We were standing outside a shop, on a pavement with someone walking past us about every fifteen seconds. Not Shibuya crossing, but not exactly a shady corner or nook either. But Ruriko, obviously, had thought all this out before I had finished swallowing the last mouthful of her piss, and I was getting more and more excited as well as more and more uncomfortable.

"How?"

She put one arm round me, as though she was just dozing on my chest in a silent hug, and fiddled with my zip with her other hand, shielding it as far as possible with her small body. I helped her get my cock out, fearful that she would never do it in time, held my glans to the bottle opening and let rip. It filled up about three-quarters of the way, and I blessed Ruriko for buying a half-litre bottle rather than a standard size.

"So warm!" she breathed gleefully, as my last drops went in. She was holding the bottle against her waist, and the body-temperature feeling must have been very different from the cold water that had been in the bottle until a minute ago. She capped the bottle, standing close still while I tidied myself away, then put her arm through mine and began walking. I kissed the top of her head as we walked, and Ruriko put the bottle in her handbag.

We came to a bus stop, and out of nowhere Ruriko asked, "Want to see a film?"

"Sure."

We caught a bus to Shinjuku and sat through a forgettable romcom -- I mean, I really have forgotten it. All I remember is sitting with Ruriko in a reasonably comfortable cinema, with a box of popcorn and a drink each -- at least, I had a paper cup of something; Ruriko's smuggled-in drink was now only half full. On the short bus ride she had drunk steadily, and I had enjoyed wondering whether any of our fellow passengers had noticed that the colour of the drink -- which wasn't exactly right for tea or juice anyway -- didn't match what the label indicated it ought to be. It was exciting, to sit with her, chatting, with people all around us, while she took polite little swallows of piss.

In the cinema, of course nobody could have a clue about that, but I enjoyed myself nevertheless as we played lightly with each other; her hand down the front of my trousers and mine sometimes up under her blouse and sometimes between her legs. As the touch of her fingers stiffened me, temptation drove me to whisper, "Ruri-chan, do you want something else to drink?"

I saw a conspiratorial-looking grin in the near-darkness; she leant over slowly and whispered back, "No!" squeezed my cock and giggled. "But when we get home I might want something to eat..."

The combination of her hand in my pants and the promise of filthy fun later on nearly sent me over the edge. I sat straight, cleared my throat and tried to get interested in the rest of the film. It wasn't easy. Ruriko realised just how turned-on I was, and that I'd decided if she wasn't going to suck me then I wouldn't play. She enjoyed herself throughout the rest of the showing by lifting her skirt, stroking my bulging crotch, playing with herself, kissing me, massaging her breasts and whispering to me -- sweet phrases like, "Will you do it right in my mouth?" or "How much do you think I can eat?"

I won. By the end of the film Ruriko had made herself come twice, but I had held back heroically. We took a packed Keio-line train back to her flat, and as soon as she unlocked her door our hands were all over each other. Her pussy was sticky with girl-cum; I got as much of it on my fingers as I could and sucked them dry. We opened a bottle of wine -- I think even Ruriko needed to be tipsy for what she wanted to do -- and we drank, slouching naked on her sofa, in between her licking my sweaty crotch, my balls and my impatient cock. What had she meant by "see how far we can go"?

After a couple of glasses each, I looked away from where Ruriko was tonguing down towards my hole and announced quietly, "I think I need to go to the toilet," pushing myself up. Ruriko let me stand, but looked at me and shook her head.

"Here."

"Okay. In that case...hmm...you hold this." I picked up her wine glass and drank the last mouthful, then gave it to her. As she held it in place, I relaxed and she watched the glass fill two-thirds with my piss. "I seem to be getting used to this," I said; "I'll forget how to use a toilet at this rate."

"Maybe you don't need to." Ruriko took just one sip, then put the glass down and stretched out fully on the sofa. "Face the other way..."

The armrests were not too wide, so I could get my arse over her face by bending my knees just a little. I felt Ruriko's hands on the underside of my thighs, and her tongue back on my perineum where it had been before her aperitif. She licked along it once or twice and then settled her tongue into my arsehole, poking and twisting.

I pushed, and it opened. "Oh god!" Ruriko exclaimed. One hand held my thigh up -- I had been lowering myself down, unconsciously -- and the other moved between her legs, sliding along her sticky cleft, as she opened her mouth around the bratwurst-thick log I was giving her. Pinching it off after several inches, I stood up and turned round. The turd had been just too long for the part sticking out of Ruriko's mouth to stay upright: it had broken and fallen onto her chin then onto the floor. Heedless of it, Ruriko had her eyes almost closed and was chewing slowly.

I stared. It was hypnotic: sensual and appalling. The sound, the breathing, the jaw movements; with that sticky, indigestible mess in her mouth they were all wrong, different and laboured. I remembered Ruriko had said she liked my shit on her breasts. I squatted again and slid my dirty hole over her chest, then turned and picked up the broken piece. As she masticated and masturbated, I smeared the rest over her tits, squeezing them and rolling shit over her nipples. She chewed and swallowed, chewed and swallowed, and I stroked my cock just for her to watch. Her hand stopped sliding and pressed down on her clit, pushing in a juddering vibration. I smeared more, knelt down and bit gently on her dirty tit. When she gave one large final gulp and took a big breath of air, her hand moved faster; I pinched both nipples and told her how fucking sexy she was until her legs clamped together on her hand. Her climax rocked through her; she knocked my hands away from her suddenly super-sensitive breasts and lay there enjoying every last tremor and pulse of the orgasm.

Finally she coughed, glared at the bottle of wine and fetched a large glass of water from the kitchen. After a couple of glasses, she padded over to me and hugged me with her head down against my chest, saying nothing.

We ate dinner out later that evening. We hardly spoke; both, I think, lost at first in thoughts of how extreme it had been. I could think of almost nothing to say except 'I love you,' and even that felt inappropriate. I was about to say it anyway, but as I looked at Ruriko across the table something caught in me and I couldn't say it. Something was different from how we had been with each other at the beginning of the weekend. In her eyes I saw understanding, and a love as between lifelong friends; not the passion that there should be between two twenty-somethings and that we had seemed to share only days before. Ruriko watched my expression.

"I know," she said.

I shook my head in disbelief, but it was undeniable. We had created something imperishable between us, but we had also destroyed something. We had moved too fast; and the coming morning, Sunday, was going to be the last time for us, whatever happened.

"Tomorrow," I said eventually.

Ruriko nodded once. "Come home."

We left the restaurant, walked home, and had sex with almost no words, nothing but vaginal, but a dozen different positions, until we fell asleep. I hardly touched Ruriko's anus except for a little tickle -- she had not used it all day.

I woke up late on Sunday and Ruriko was already preparing breakfast for us. I felt a bit more cheerful. Sitting down with her, I asked, "What's on the menu today, then?"

Ruriko gave a small grin. "I guess...we make a few more memories! You've got to go, right?"

"Yeah. Around lunchtime, I suppose." In fact I could have stuck around until the evening; but, incredible as it would have seemed to me a few days before, the next move for us was obviously going to be to file this weekend away and deal with it...separately.

"Nigel, so soon..." Ruriko pouted in mock distress.

"Come here then." I turned my chair away from the table and held out my arms, and Ruriko jumped onto my lap. She kissed me, and I kissed back with a suddenly-awakening passion: this was my cute and taboo-bustingly sexy girl for another couple of hours, and the recognition that we were not going to be a couple, which had dampened our spirits the night before, now seemed to be lighting a fire. I was going to spoil her so that she would look at no other men for at least a while, so that no one else would give her the filthiness she would remember from me, so that she would call my name as she came with her fingers inside her...and spoil myself similarly. I stood up and tore my clothes off. Ruriko bit at my chest as I dug my fingers into her buttocks and held her to me, and sucked my nipples hard. I slid one hand up between us under her T-shirt, found her breasts free, and squeezed and twisted them; Ruriko threw her head back and gasped.