Getting the Brown Ball Rolling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her T-shirt off, knelt and pulled her skirt and panties down too, and lifted one leg onto my shoulder, supporting her arse with one hand. Her slit was just beginning to swell and moisten. She held her lips apart, and I bathed her cunt with my mouth as her juices came. "Fucking hell Ruriko," I swore, "so good, so fucking tasty. But too clean." I ducked and span her round, spread her cheeks and speared my tongue into her arse. I knew it had to be utterly packed, but couldn't reach anything; Ruriko wasn't letting go. The frustration was building my cock into a ram. I stood up and slid it between her legs, wetting it with her cunt-juice, but I knew it would need more. "What have you got for lube?"

Ruriko looked a little uncertain. "It's already --"

"I know it's already full. I'm going to fuck you there anyway." I turned her again, slid into her pussy and picked her up, holding her under her arse. I couldn't thrust, but didn't care. "I'm going to fuck. Your. Shitty. Arse. Going to stretch your arse double." I walked her to the bedroom. "Have you got Vaseline or something?"

She had. I grabbed it from her, turned her onto her hands and knees and got a slow, deep rhythm going inside her pussy while I fingered as much jelly as possible into and around her arse. By the time I was ready Ruriko was pushing back onto me energetically. I let her enjoy that for a while, then pulled out, covered my cock in lubricant and tapped it against her anus. Ruriko reached back and stretched it as open as she could, and I pushed in.

Ruriko tensed, and I remembered that despite the shit games we had been playing, I hadn't subjected her to this until now. Thank heavens for all the lube.

After half a minute of stillness, Ruriko relaxed. "Mm. Okay now. But, so, so stretchy. So big!"

"If you like it, I like it, Ruri-chan. You look so sexy like this, your pussy is wet below me, your arsehole is gripping my cock. Feel it pushing into you, sweetheart." I began to thrust, just an inch in and out at first. Ruriko gasped, but stayed relaxed and moved with it. Two inches in and out. "Fuck, Ruri-chan, I can feel it." A hard lump was occupying her hot tunnel. Four inches. Ruriko began to push back, getting into the feelings, and I began to screw. Our breathing shortened, and her hand reached back to rub her pussy as I stirred my cock, as deep as I could now, into her rectum. Now I could feel her shit not just against the glans but sliding against the whole top half of my shaft, as she had dilated around me with all the movement, and she was moaning into the arm that was supporting her head.

I looked at the ring where I was entering her, and returned to straight thrusting. "You're going to love the sight of my cock," I told her. "Your shit is all over it. I'm fucking your arse and my cock is going into your turd. So sexy, Ruri-chan." Her moans became a cry of climax, and her fingers jammed into her cunt. I kept thrusting until the last shakes of orgasm that rippled through her had subsided, then slowly, slowly, halted, still inside her. She was far from finished, though; she lifted her head and twisted back as far as she could.

"Show me," she demanded. I posed, with my hands behind my back, and slid out a little, in a little, and out. My cock was a mess -- nothing like Friday night, when it had been more shit than cock, but a mess all the same: streaked with Ruriko's excrement all along the top surface, with a ring, most of the way round, about halfway down, and small patches on the glans. It stood up proudly though, and Ruriko's eyes as she crawled round to face it properly were alight. "You're right...I love it," she admitted, leaning forward to kiss it softly. She would have licked, and sucked, and scraped her lips up and down the shaft until it was pristine, I'm sure; but I didn't let her start.

"Ruriko," I said as her tongue began to tickle the head, "I felt so sorry for you when you told me about your boyfriend who didn't want to play after you put a dirty finger in your mouth, or your pussy. Let's do everything today. You're still so full, let's do it;" I bent down and kissed her; "shit on me and let's play."

Ruriko stood up and smiled a devilish smile. She grabbed my still-messy cock, put her face up for more kissing and French-kissed me, crushing our lips together and using so much tongue so hard I could scarcely breathe, then drew away and said, "bathroom." One final word of sense. She pulled me to her bathroom and then pulled me down by my shoulders, until I was sitting and then lying down, took down a couple of towels and tossed them to me for a headrest, climbed on top of me, kissed me again, rose and mounted my obscenely dirty member. She rode me for a while, enjoying varying her speed on my cock and the depth she sank to on it. For a few minutes she rode, before slowing suddenly and stopping. "Nigel," she said throatily... "coming out."

She tried to turn round without coming off my rod, but gave up. Without time to find a perfect position, she shuffled backwards a little so her arse was over my midriff rather than my groin, her anus opened and a wide, hard log began to drop. I watched, fascinated. It struck my belly while still extruding from her, and curled; and more followed, a little softer and lighter. Ruriko didn't move until the pile of logs had grown to the size of a grapefruit, then without a word she reversed again and sat back down on my cock. For just a few instants I watched her; then I put both hands into her mess, picked up half a log or so and smeared my hands over her breasts, painting her nipples and areolae and smudging a palm-print between them. Ruriko reached forward and took my hands in hers. Thoughts of leaving one hand clean for convenience of turning on taps had been banished; we had only lust left in our heads. She dipped one finger into the pile and looked at me.

"Go on," I said, "don't stop. Do everything you want to."

She sucked, leant forward and dipped it in again, and put it to my lips, and I sucked her shit off eagerly. At that moment it was incomprehensible to me how anyone could have decided to stop having sex with this woman because she had put a shitty finger in her mouth or in her pussy. The dirtier she got the more she loved it, and the more she loved it the better I enjoyed her bouncing on my stiff cock. The bitterness of her shit filled my mouth, and I only wanted more. I took her finger and stirred it back into the heap, and sucked it again; and took another piece in my hands and smeared my own chest for her to watch. Then I caught her eye, and slowly wiped one hand down her shallow cleavage, over her navel and into her tidy bush -- and no further.

Ruriko's movements slowed down and she also came to a halt. She looked at the shit still piled on my stomach. I lifted her up off me by her hips and brought her forward a few inches, right above it. She stared at me, open-mouthed and wide-eyed, moaning faintly with each breath, and I dropped her. The shit squelched over her lips, into her crack and over her thighs. She slid forward, smudging it over my chest, and brought one hand down; as she rocked back and forth her pussy rubbed against me and she vibrated her clit with her fingers as she moved. I stroked my hands over her breasts, faster, circling inward, and when her voice began to rise I brought my thumbs and fingers to her shit-covered nipples and pinched, until she had reached and passed a screaming peak. But she didn't need much rest, and I couldn't wait. I lifted her up again, said simply, "Watch," through my own fast breathing, smeared as much shit as I could scoop up all over my stiff, impatient knob and let her help me guide it in.

Ruriko only had enough energy to keep in position; none to ride. But it didn't matter; I was crazy horny. I thrust up into her cunt, stretching it open and dirtying it beyond reason, and thumping hard enough into her thighs to bounce her up with every stroke. Shit was all over us: on our mouths, on our chests and thickly all around the point where our bodies joined in a fast, bouncing rhythm. I felt myself getting closer, but suddenly I wanted to be back in her arse before I came; reaching round, I wiped the nasty mixture of cunt-juice and shit from my cock up through Ruriko's filthy crack to her arsehole, and pushed gently.

My finger slipped in but most of the lube seemed to have vanished. I pushed Ruriko off me and leant her on the bath surround, fetched the Vaseline and prepared her again, and pushed harder. It was incredible: she was as tight and hot as she had been a while before when my cock had been sharing her rectum with a thick, long turd; but now her cheeks were smeared with shit and when I put four fingers into her pussy it was flushed, soft and beautiful but also smeared thickly with shit. Feeling my fingers through the walls brought me higher and higher, and I finally gave up on bringing Ruriko with me for a third come. I jammed my fingers deep into her cunt, pumped faster and faster with my cock in her shit-hole and the feelings overwhelmed me. I gave a deep, grunting cry and felt ropes of come shoot through my cock and into Ruriko's bowels.

Two hours later, I was on the train home. My lips felt perhaps a bit dry and I took out a stick of lip salve.

After we had spent literally an hour in the shower attempting to clean ourselves up, using almost an entire bottle of soap and fingering and kissing each other the while, we had dressed and Ruriko had walked me to the station. On the platform we had stood at one end, and she had suddenly turned to me. "I have something for you."

That was kind; when had she had the chance to get a gift?

"Catch."

She had turned to face away from me, crouched very slightly, and lifted the back of her skirt. I had reached down, and from her arsehole popped a stick of lip salve, open and half-extended. Ruriko had handed me the cap; I had retracted the stick, white stained with streaks of brown, and capped it.

Now, seated on a cross-town train, I looked around at the families and couples in my carriage. I took out the stick, twisted it just a little and applied some to my lips, and enjoyed the fragrance. It sustained me all the way.

Ruriko and I never went to bed again. We kept her lessons going for a few weeks, but although we could speak to each other without much awkwardness, and study, we had no way to say goodbye after each one. One week we would walk away without touching, then she would run back and kiss me; the next I would try to give her a hug and she would freeze up. Once she had to go to the toilet in the middle of the lesson, and when she came back she had obviously been masturbating. But there was no flame left. The next girl I fell in love with wasn't into scat -- until I met her again, much later in life -- but I owe Ruriko an unpayable debt for opening and broadening my mind more than any teacher. We're not in contact, but just perhaps she is reading this, enjoying it, and feeling nostalgic about what a good girl she used to be before she lost touch with me, fell in with a decadent crowd of perverts and grew much, much naughtier.