Getting the Business on Viriinil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Mel was consistent in his walk, training moved on to how he should move and act in other situations. It continued to bother Mel that everything he did was clearly aimed at making him seem more feminine, but these days the default assumption of the Viriin around him was always that he was female. In fact, so far as Mel could tell he seemed to be the only male in the entire establishment! Of course aside from Droth everyone here was veiled and completely covered by robes at all times so it continued to be an assumption on Mel's part (another odd thing, as Mel was never required to be veiled and his own attire was always a light sarong-like garment made of something similar to thin silk). But everything Mel knew about Viriinil indicated that they were women.

He'd tried to raise the issue a few times but dropped it quickly when it led to more punishment. But he'd also been closely examined by Droth while he bathed, and he knew she had to be aware that he had male genitalia. The consistent xeno attitude about Mel's gender continued to mystify him.

After two weeks of "beginner training" came dancing lessons. These were more embarrassing than anything that had come before. While much of the dancing involved complicated steps and graceful movements of the arms and legs, it was clear that certain moves Mel was being taught (such as shaking his bottom, lifting and spreading his legs, and stripping off layers of his clothing) were definitely teasing, sexy moves intended to draw masculine eyes and raise male members. There was no mercy if Mel made a misstep in any of the moves, of course, and he also had to learn how to do them in perfect unison with other dancers in time to music at various speeds.

The other shameful thing Mel endured during this time was finding out what his new name meant. After hearing the word meesh being used in other contexts, his t/c implant piped up with, "Meesh, a colloquial or slang term for the female genitalia. Possible translations include: 'pussy', 'gash', 'cunny', 'twat'; but considering the derogatory context in most usages, probably closest to 'cunt'."

Mel winced. His new name, the name everyone around used when they talked to him or about him, was "Cunt."

{}

Almost three months after he'd first arrived in the palace Mel was summoned to meet with Droth. He approached the teacher walking properly, his demeanor submissive but attentive, and he gave the proper obeisance to Droth when he arrived.

"Meesh," Droth said.

"Yes, teacher," Mel replied softly. They'd also had him working on his voice to keep it more melodic and avoid the lower registers.

"I believe you are ready to leave my care and go into the Women's House proper. It is sooner than I expected but despite my initial impression of you, you are in fact a clever girl who learns more quickly than is normally the case with new candidates."

Mel felt pleased by the hard-earned praise. "Thank you, teacher."

Droth sighed. "In fact, I must admit I now regret giving you such an uncouth name. But it has been recorded in the palace records, so I am afraid it is yours until the Taylpat himself decides otherwise. I will give you this hope, though. If you continue to behave as well as you have with me I believe there is a very good chance that the Taylpat will indeed choose to call you something else once he comes to know you. The Most High is both mindful and considerate and is sure to see that you deserve a more praiseworthy name than you now bear."

Now Mel felt himself blush. "Again, thank you, teacher."

Droth nodded. "Goodbye, little one. Be safe, and remember all I have taught you. These things will serve you well."

"I will, teacher," Mel said, bowing again on his way out.

Afterward Mel felt disturbed by his own response to the exchange. What had happened to his outrage at being imprisoned and tormented? Why should be feel pleased at being praised for acting effeminate?

Well, it didn't matter, he told himself. Moving into the women's house was a step toward meeting with the Taylpat, which would hopefully be a step toward freedom.

{}

The next day after his bath Mel was dressed in a new, higher-quality red sarong and led by the servants out of the training chambers to a door marked with crossed gold and silver swords, the symbol of the Taylpat. One of them produced a key and opened the door to let Mel pass into the main part of the Women's House.

Mel let out a gasp. The area the door led to was in the same style and construction as the training chambers but was an immense open-air courtyard centered on a large swimming and bathing pool. The pool was surrounded by tables, chairs, and divans, while multiple openings on all sides of the courtyard led to long corridors and what he was to later discover was a complex of bed chambers, sitting rooms, and practice halls that extended in all directions.

At the moment the main courtyard was filled with several dozen Viriini women, almost all of them unveiled and dressed in filmy sarongs similar to Mel's. A few of the green-robed servants were also to be seen catering to these women's needs.

This was the first time Mel (or any Terran, as far as he knew) had seen female Viriin not covered in opaque robes. They were all close to as tall as the males, and while not as thickly built could not be called svelte. The main immediate difference was the lack of hairy limbs and faces. Some of the women also had obvious, if small, breasts, but many were as flat-chested as Mel was. Looking at the latter women Mel could see how without his fake beard he might be mistaken for female, at least without close examination.

The next thing that hit Mel was the smell. The place stank like the male locker-room at a gym. A small, crowded male locker-room that hadn't been sanitized recently.

One of the small-breasted women came walking up to Mel, approaching close enough to crowd him and force him to look up. She exuded the locker-room smell. For a moment Mel wondered if these women ever bathed, then remembered the massive pool and the fact that he'd already seen some of the women frolicking in it.

"I hear you are named Meesh," the woman said.

"That is what I am called," Mel admitted reluctantly.

The woman laughed, but not in a nice way. "I'm sure you deserve it, little thing. I am Treen, and I am boss woman here. Make sure you keep me happy and you will find life to be less difficult."

Mel had planned on appealing to the sympathies of the women of the harem and asking them for help, but was beginning to re-evaluate that approach. "I do not want any difficulties, Treen."

"You should find life easy, then, Meesh," she said, and laughed again. "Follow me, I want to show you to some of the others."

{}

It didn't take long for Mel to figure out that the Women's House was a snake pit. The women were not allowed to leave unless they were entertaining the Taylpat or his male guests. They were also not allowed to send out messages, or to talk with anyone who wasn't either a resident of the House or one of the green-clad servant women. They had little to do aside from use the pool, sunbathe, and practice the 'womanly' arts which Mel assumed must be pretty dull.

It was certain they were bored. This meant they spent a lot of time gossiping about and plotting against each other. When they weren't engaging in sex play with each other. This last became clear the very first night when one of Treen's clique, Huat, came to Mel's chamber and got into bed with him.

"Hello, little one," she purred. "We gambled and I won first chance at the fresh meat."

Mel was torn. Obviously fucking one of the Taylpat's harem girls was not the way to endear himself to the man. On the other hand he'd been going without for months now and was incredibly horny. Something which Huat immediately discovered when her big hand went to Mel's crotch.

"Excited already? Is that how you got your name, little one?" she giggled.

Mel gulped and decided to reciprocate. Even if the Taylpat found out, mutual masturbation wasn't as bad as having actual intercourse, right? He put his hand down between the woman's legs...

... And pulled back as if burned. She had a cock?!?

Huat grabbed his hand and easily forced it back onto the member in question. "No, no, sweetness, don't get shy on me. Let my sugar-stick see how friendly you can be."

Without much choice in the matter Mel began to lightly stroke and explore the area. To his relief he found that below the erection were soft lips and a warm opening, not testicles. He realized that what he'd first felt was not a penis but a clitoris-analogue. An extremely large, very hard clitoris that was almost as big as his cock.

Huat's fingers meanwhile were busy as well and had discovered that Mel had testicles and not a vagina. "What are these lumps?" she muttered, fondling his balls. Then she squeezed hard, and Mel let out a yelp.

She laughed. "Tender, I see. But what are they?"

"I keep my seed in them," Mel wheezed, recovering from the shock.

"Seed? Like a male, but outside?" Huat seemed nonplused. "You umahn are odd indeed. Well, it won't matter for my purposes."

The Viriin woman grabbed Mel's hair and twisted, drawing another yelp from him. "All right, Meesh, time for you to go to work."

She forced Mel's head down to her crotch. As his nose approached her pussy Mel almost gagged from the intense locker-room odor emanating from her groin.

"Come on, Meesh, in it goes," Huat urged. "Open up, here comes my sugar-stick."

Mel began struggling, whereupon Huat punched him in the side with her free hand. As he opened his mouth to gasp, she forced her erect clit into his mouth.

It tasted horrible. Mel continued to struggle in her grasp as the hard shaft plunged deeper in his mouth. He thought about biting but was afraid of what she would do in revenge.

"Stop fighting, you little bitch-sow," Huat hissed in frustration. Then she apparently had an inspiration and seized Mel's balls firmly in her other hand. Mel stopped moving and froze.

"Pleasure me or I'll crush your seed-sacks," the woman threatened.

There was nothing Mel could do. Shuddering in disgust he began licking and sucking at the foul-tasting and worse-smelling member. Huat sank back and sighed in enjoyment, not letting go of her grip on Mel's testicles.

For over an hour Mel was forced to perform oral sex on the Viriin woman, switching between using his mouth and tongue on her clit and licking out her pussy. Huat moaned her way through several orgasms, and each time the sweaty-jockstrap stench in her crotch worsened. Finally she pushed him away, satisfied at last.

Adding insult to injury Huat fell asleep on Mel's bed with her arms and legs sprawled wide, taking up all the space on it. Not willing to cuddle next to the woman who'd just raped him, Mel was left to sleep on the hard floor for what remained of the night.

{}

That first encounter with Huat set the pattern for what followed. Viriini women were not quite as confrontational and physically aggressive as the males in their interactions with one another, but the harem had a definite pecking order. And it very quickly became clear that Mel was one to be pecked rather than a pecker.

It seemed to Mel that almost every woman in the place soon realized she could safely push him around. That and the fact that Treen appeared to have taken a dislike to Mel meant he was frequently the the target of scorn, the butt of rude jokes, and a recipient of a great deal of mean-spirited abuse such as pinches, slaps, and hair-twisting. Mel tried complaining to the green-robed servants but it turned out these were much lower in rank than the harem women and would not intervene unless one of them actually tried to maim or murder another. Something which happened very rarely, Mel was assured, which wasn't very reassuring!

The abuse during the day did not keep the harem women from inviting themselves to Mel's bed after the day ended. Just about every night he was kept company by a bruiser of a Viriin from Treen's clique who demanded that Mel pleasure her with his mouth, tongue and hands. Early on one of them decided to try licking Mel's cock, either to return the favor or out of simple curiosity. But when Mel (very quickly) erupted she reacted with shock and distaste. The flavor and smell of Mel's semen wasn't what she expected, and she hadn't liked it one bit.

Mel's erstwhile cocksucker quickly spread the word to all the other inhabitants of the harem. That was the last time any of the women offered Mel any release in return for his attentions to them.

It got worse. Mel was if anything even more bored than the other inhabitants of the women's house, and without any sort of outlet of his own he began getting sexually frustrated. There was no real privacy in the place, though, and when he found a quiet spot to try to wank one out he was soon discovered and surrounded by mocking women. This in turn attracted the attention of Treen, who ambled over.

"What is this, Meesh? Are you stinking up the place with that nasty white shit you make?" Treen announced loudly. "We don't need that, you're bothersome enough as it is. I think we'll have to do something to prevent this."

"Something" consisted of a Virinii chastity device, crotch-cradling metal strips that included a tube to hold a native woman's clit. Treen's cronies managed to cram Mel's cock into the device and strap it on him. The thing squashed Mel's balls and was uncomfortable unless Mel started to get an erection, in which case it became excruciating. Naturally Treen decided that Mel would wear it from now on to keep him in line.

"You should stop annoying Treen like that," Oasto, one of the harem women whose status was almost as low as Mel's, whispered to him not long after.

"I'm not trying to annoy her," Mel almost whimpered. "Why does she hate me so much?"

"Envy, probably," Oasto said. "Treen's getting old, who knows how long she'll be able to stay one of the Taylpat's women. And look at you, with that nice plump bottom and your flat chest. A virgin like you is sure to be picked by the Taylpat next time he wants a girl."

"I'm not a virgin," Mel protested.

"Well, you could be one. You certainly haven't borne children."

Mel gave a bitter laugh. "True enough, but how can the Taylpat know that by looking at me?"

Oasto gave him a doubtful glance. "Your breasts, of course. Treen's had three babies, that's why her tits are so huge and saggy."

Mel had never thought of any of the harem women's breasts as "huge," in fact they all seemed very modest at best to him. "Viriin women are flat-chested until they get pregnant? Is that why only some of you have breasts?"

"Is it different for umahn?"

"Um, yes," Mel admitted.

"You mean you stay flat your whole lives?" Oasto asked in wonder. "Oh, you're so lucky! We all have to worry about a man getting us with child, then you start getting big ugly tits and after that it's so hard to stay attractive and sexy."

Another piece of the puzzle clicked into place for Mel. His hairless face, his flat chest, his unwashed male Terran smell (which was like a milder version of the stench given off by a sexually-excited Viriin woman), all these were female characteristics here. Once Mel lost his fake beard and the perfume that made him smell like a Viriin male it was no wonder the Viriin started thinking of him as an attractive young woman! He basically had all the physical characteristics of a nubile Viriin female except that he lacked a vagina.

Not that finally understanding the problem brought him any closer to getting out of this hell, Mel thought gloomily.

{}

When Mel had first entered the main part of the Women's House he'd spent time wondering why none of the women ever got summoned to entertain the Taylpat, which after all was supposedly the whole reason the place and its occupants were there. Was the local ruler some elderly and decrepit male who no longer had any real desire for women beyond the simple fact of owning them?

As he continued to live among the harem girls their constant gossip clued him in on the real story. The current Taylpat of Osirana was young, vigorous, and a great enjoyer of female company. But he was also a monarch trying to govern a large medieval-tech realm without communications more rapid than a messenger on horseback. He therefore spent months out of every year away from his capital, and right at the moment he was roaming through his lands accompanied by the nobles and administrators of his court plus a small army of soldiers. Without an effective bureaucracy the Taylpat had to personally dispense justice, put down rebellions and bandits, and occasionally go to war with his neighbors if he wanted to be seen as a good ruler.

By the time word came that the Taylpat was on his way back to Guoton, Mel had been living in the city for almost five months, and staying in the main part of the Women's House for half that time. The whole place went into a whirl of constant excitement as preparations were made for the return of the Taylpat and his court. There was sure to be a grand banquet to celebrate his return, meaning the ladies of the harem would finally be let out to entertain. At long last, something to alleviate their boredom!

Mel was excited too, but for different reasons. He wanted out of the confines of the Women's House all right, but not just for one night. He needed to catch the eye of the Taylpat or one of his senior advisors and get a private chat with him, convince the xeno that there would be a reward for returning Mel to his rightful place and an equal risk in keeping him captive. With any luck his long nightmare would soon come to an end.

The women began to practice their dancing, singing, and other graces daily, honing skills that might have gotten rusty over the past months. After an initial embarrassed hesitation Mel began practicing dancing alongside them. Apparently the harem women only got to talk to a noble, and most especially the Taylpat, by catching his eye during the entertainment portion of the evening. If dancing his way into an audience with someone who could help Mel was what it took, Mel would just have to dance, and dance the best he could.

Unfortunately this brought Mel back to the active attention of Treen and her cronies, who lost no opportunity for sneering at Mel's "clumsiness," not to mention tripping him or pushing him into the pool when they could, all the while laughing uproariously at their pranks. Their torments only made Mel more determined, and before long he felt he had regained the gracefulness Droth has so rigorously instilled in him.

Finally the big night arrived. Due to the imminent public appearance Treen finally let Mel out of his chastity device, which she'd really had no right to put him in to begin with. Mel breathed a sigh of relief, but a new worry appeared.

All the women of the harem were arraying themselves in their jewelry and best sarongs in hopes of impressing the night's watchers. Mel had nothing to wear but the now-faded red robe in which he'd been dressed when he first came through the door into the main courtyard. He felt discouraged about how shabby he would look in comparison to the others. The reaction puzzled him, but Mel put it down to the practical need to draw a nobleman's eye in order to talk to him.

At that very moment a package was brought to him by one of the servants. Unwrapping it Mel found a gauzy blue sarong with spangles along the edges, and a silver bracelet which for someone Mel's size would serve as an armband.

"Droth sends this gift to her valued student, and hopes it pleases," the servant said.

Mel felt tears sting his eyes. He cleared his throat. "Tell my teacher I thank her most sincerely."

After bathing and putting on his new garment Mel was invited by Oasto, who was the closest thing he had to a friend in the women's house, to help her with her makeup. This consisted of a green shade on her eyelids that matched Oasto's gown, a bright orange gloss on the lips and a more subtle orange blush on the cheeks, and (oddly) a scarlet highlight applied around the rims of her ears.

123456...9