Getting the Business on Viriinil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you, Meesh," Oasto said.

Mel felt a sudden reluctance. He'd reconciled himself to wearing a semi-transparent gown and doing an erotic dance in front of a crowd of xeno males. Wearing makeup, though? It seemed completely effeminate. As a man he had to put his foot down somewhere, didn't he? Mel demurred, weakly saying that he didn't think he wanted it.

Oasto gave out an exasperated snort. "Suit yourself. If you don't want to catch a man that means more chance for the rest of us."

"Goddess help me, it's just for the night," Mel thought. "Well, if you think it's a good idea," he said out loud, and submitted to Oasto applying similar cosmetics to his own face. As she worked Mel realized he had not only been speaking but also thinking in Olit, invoking the name of a deity he certainly didn't believe in. A new wave of dismay hit him at how far he had "gone native" in the past half-year.

When the announcement of the banquet came the women of the harem lined up and trooped out of a set of huge double doors marked by the silver-and-gold swords, doors that had not been unbarred for the whole time Mel had been here. Led and accompanied by green-clad servants they passed down stairs and corridors, all richly appointed and with sword-armed guards stationed every ten meters or so, parading toward the great banquet hall. At one point Mel looked up and caught the eyes of one of the guards leering at him appreciatively, making him blush.

Finally they came to another big set of double doors marked with the royal symbol. These were opened with a flourish, revealing a vast enclosed hall as large as the courtyard in the Women's House, with dining tables lining the sides. A native band was playing music and some jugglers were just finishing up their act. As the women paraded in wearing their finery there was a chorus of male cheers, laughter, and invitations from the tables.

"Ah, the best part of evening at last!" one big male called out.

"Best part for you, perhaps, I'm looking forward to what comes afterward in my bed," came a quick response from another side, drawing loud guffaws.

At the head of the room Mel spotted a Viriin that must be the Taylpat himself from his bejeweled robes and headdress. He was engaged in quiet conversation with a nobleman beside him, completely ignoring the entering women. Mel bit his lips. Apparently it might be harder than he'd thought to draw the ruler's attention.

The women's line split into two, and the dancing began.

{}

Mel was anxiously careful at the start, trying to avoid any mistake in his dancing and trying to figure out how to get closer to the Taylpat. But as he and the rest of the harem whirled and preened and the surrounding Viriini men pounded on the tables and shouted their approval he began to get lost in the moment. The smile pasted on his face became more natural, the motions of his arms and legs swifter and easier. When a Viriin who looked to be a high lord called out that he was dying of love for these beautiful girls, Mel laughed and blew him a kiss, an action that brought whoops and applause from the men nearby.

The dance circled, flowing in complex patterns that Mel gracefully matched. Freed at last from the confines of the women's house, moving with them instead of being abused by them and showered with praise from the male onlookers, Mel discovered to his amazement that he was enjoying himself for the first time in... well, a very long time, certainly.

The circle took him past the dais where the Taylpat and his closest advisors sat. Mel's heart began to beat quicker, he broadened his smile and began using his most enticing moves. He had to get the Taylpat's attention no matter what! But the native ruler seemed absorbed in conversation with the men beside him and barely acknowledged that the dancers were even there. Mel's heart sank.

Finally the dance ended. Mel was perspiring lightly from the exertion as he bowed alongside the other harem women and then followed them off to the area set aside for them. A few who had special talents such as singing, playing an instrument, juggling and so on would go out onto the central stage again later to entertain, but for most of the others including Mel the rest of their evening was meant to consist of just sitting on cushions, eating and drinking tidbits brought to them from the banquet, and looking beautiful for the rest of the evening. During this part of the banquet those women who had managed to favorably impress a nobleman would be brought a token indicating that she would be spending the night in his bedchamber (and bed) while the rest returned to the women's house.

Mel sighed unhappily. He'd been so confident this was the day he'd get someone to listen to his story, but the Taylpat had seemed to pay no attention whatsoever to the fact he had a human in his harem. He'd taken Tela Sar Utana's claim that Mel was a prized and exotic acquisition to mean that he'd get at least looked at by the Viriin ruler, but as far as Mel could tell the Taylpat had completely ignored him. And who knew when another banquet would take place, giving him another chance? Depressed, Mel toyed with his food and drank more wine than was probably good for him.

At times a servant would approach bearing a token and all the women would start to whisper, speculating about which woman was being chosen by which man. Mel ignored this, and so he was extremely surprised when at the end of a particularly loud round of whispering he looked up to see a servant standing in front of him!

The servant bent down and handed him a token, a goblet decorated with crossed silver and gold swords. "The Taylpat's own cup," came a hissed and jealous whisper from behind him, and Mel's eyes went as wide as saucers. Apparently he had attracted the ruler's attention after all!

He glanced up as the servant walked away, wondering if this wasn't some sort of mistake, and as a result caught the poisonous glare Treen was giving him from across the way. He quickly looked away.

Mel didn't know what to do with himself during for the remainder of the banquet. Any appetite he'd had was gone, his stomach churned, and he kept fidgeting on the pillow that served him as chair. He wasn't worried about the fact that the invitation was to the Taylpat's bed. He wasn't about to submit to anything sexual, and besides once the Taylpat found out Mel was male the xeno wouldn't want him. No, he was nervous because this was his chance to get out of this mess, the best chance he'd likely ever get.

He had to decide on the best way to convince the Taylpat to let him go, but what should be say? Bargain? Talk about Terran power, emphasize that by now Mel's people must be searching for him? Play up the possible reward for his return?

"For someone who claims not to be a virgin you're certainly shaking like a leaf," Oasto whispered to him, returning from somewhere. "Here, drink this, it will calm you down."

Mel absently took the cup she handed him and sipped it. It was wine but with something added, and left an odd tingle on his tongue. It also tasted wonderfully rich and he immediately craved more, so he proceeded to down the contents of the cup in a few gulps.

The warmth of the liquor spread through him, but this wasn't the siar Sar Utana had given him when the slaver had kidnaped Mel. He wasn't getting drowsy or passing out, in fact it felt like his senses were getting more acute, particularly his sense of touch. Every time he moved the silken material of his sarong caressed him like a lover, making him start to giggle. Because it was terribly funny, really, that he should be here in this place. Funny, and fun, and wonderful!

"What did you give me?" he asked Oasto, then giggled hard at her concerned look.

"I'm so sorry, Meesh," the girl whispered. "I had to, Treen said she'd have me held down and beaten if I didn't give it to you. It won't hurt you, just make you numb."

"Numb enough that you'll lay there like a log in the Taylpat's bed," Treen sneered, coming to sit beside him. "I doubt he'll get any pleasure out of a bed-partner who doesn't do anything to him and doesn't react to anything he does."

Mel tried to control the giggles rising from his throat. "But what is it?"

"Sacred ooze," Treen said with a wicked grin.

Hearing this Mel couldn't hold back the giggling. Next he laughed loudly at the shocked looks from both Treen and Oasto. They'd given him ulverm, because for Viriin it was a sedative and narcotic and Treen thought it would knock him out. She had no idea what it really did to humans!

It was such a hilarious joke on them. Mel couldn't stop laughing.

{}

Later Mel only remembered flashes of what happened that night. He recalled the servants had to take him by the arms to bring him to the Taylpat's bedchamber because he kept losing focus and attempting to wander off. He also remembered that it tickled as they undressed him in the big bedchamber so he tried to tickle them back. His next memory was rolling around on the huge bed, vastly enjoying the feel of the silken sheets against his bare skin. By this time the sexual arousal from the drug had kicked in. He was rigidly erect but incredibly sensitive. When Mel tried to masturbate he had to pull his hands away because his sex organ was so tender it almost hurt to touch it.

"You seem to be having fun, little one," a deep, amused voice announced.

Mel looked around and saw that the Taylpat had entered the room and was undressing. "Good," Mel thought, "I'm supposed to meet this guy and tell him something really important. Now if I can only remember what it was I meant to say."

The Viriin removed his loincloth and his cock sprang free, partly erect. Fascinated, Mel watched it bounce. It was the first one he'd gotten a close look at since Lemo's, and that time he was too scared to appreciate it.

"Their pricks aren't really all that large, considering how big a Viriin is," Mel thought dreamily. "I mean, it's bigger than mine, sure, but there are some men who could match it in size. Not very many, though."

The Viriini penis had an interesting shape as well, quite tapered at the tip, widening out to a cylinder which then formed a bulge about at the half-way point, then narrowing again till it finally widened out into the base. "Sort of like a sex toy," Mel thought, giggling again as he stared at the organ.

"It is good to see that you're enjoy your view of me as much as I enjoy mine of you," the Taylpat said with a grin and crawled on the bed with Mel. "So, what pleasures should be enjoy tonight, my sweet?"

That woke Mel up a little. He was supposed to be here, he knew that, but he also knew that he wasn't here to do what the Taylpat wanted, he had a plan of his own. He couldn't remember exactly what he'd planned to do, though.

Meanwhile, his gaze kept being drawn to that big, erect organ springing from the Taylpat's crotch. He knew he wasn't attracted to other men, but then a xeno wasn't a man, strictly speaking. So did that mean it was all right that Mel was awfully horny right now, and seemed to be getting even more aroused with each passing second?

"I don't... I never... I'm supposed..." Mel said in confusion.

The Taylpat nodded. "The slaver claimed you were virgin, but of course such men do not always tell the truth. Considering the amount I paid I would certainly prefer to think you are, though I have to confess I was more interested in the rarity of the item. Certainly you are very exotic, and very beautiful, so perhaps you were worth the price."

Mel knew that the Taylpat was making the wrong assumption about his hesitation, but couldn't help blushing anyway. "Please, I don't want..."

"Do not worry, little one. I will be gentle."

The Viriin reached out. Mel cringed at first, but as the big, warm, strong hand stroked down his back to his bottom and thigh Mel couldn't help but shiver in pleasure. He let out an involuntary sigh as his dick twitched in response to the xeno's touch.

"Let us start with something easy," the Taylpat suggested. He shifted to his back, his erection now standing straight up. His hand went to Mel's head, nudged it firmly but gently down to the xeno's crotch. "Use your mouth, little one."

Mel groaned inwardly, remembering the many nights he'd spent in oral servitude to the women of the harem. But he also remembered the painful punishments they'd applied whenever he failed to meet their expectations. In his current drugged state it didn't occur to him that there was any difference between then and now, and fear of pain overcame his reluctance.

Mel stuck out his tongue and gingerly applied it to the standing member. His eyes opened wide in pleased surprise. This one didn't taste like sweaty gym socks! It tasted and smelled good, warm and spicy like cinnamon. He began to suck and lick the stiff pole with enthusiasm, happy simply because the task wasn't making him nauseated.

"Oho, you are an eager one," the Taylpat breathed. "Is this how you got that rude name, Meesh?"

Mel wasn't really paying attention to what the xeno was saying. He'd done similar things so often in the Women's House that his reflexes had taken over. True, this organ was bigger than any clit he'd sucked so far, and had a rather different shape, but the same principles applied. Mel reached down to put fingers into the wet opening he expected below the shaft, but encountered only smooth skin. At this point he vaguely remembered something about male Viriin having internal testicles, but the thought was instantly driven from his mind by the touch of the Taylpat's hand on Mel's own penis.

"Given how much I'm enjoying this it would be rude of me not to please you, too," the xeno murmured, lightly stroking Mel's dick and balls with one hand, his back and ass with the other.

This was too much for the already erotically-primed Mel. He began madly sucking at the rod in his mouth, trying his best to swallow the whole length! That didn't work, he couldn't really get past the bulge in the middle, so Mel brought up his hands and began jacking at the parts he couldn't reach with his lips, working the shaft in time with the motions of his mouth.

The Taylpat groaned aloud. "The goddess is wise, this truly must be how you got that name," he gasped, then groaned again as Mel managed to choke down a little more cock in his efforts to get the bulge inside his mouth.

Mel was in a perfect sexual frenzy as the xeno's hands continued to stroke and tease. He wasn't doing much thinking at this point beyond his need to cum, but somehow this goal connected in his brain to what he was doing to the Taylpat so he kept wildly sucking, moving his head faster and faster, trying to get the pole deeper in his throat.

The Taylpat could no longer hold back and began to erupt. The first spurt went straight down Mel's throat, gagging him a bit. Mel pulled back part-way and the next load poured out over his tongue. It tasted like warm cinnamon-tinged rice pudding, a flavor Mel thought he recalled from somewhere. In any event it tasted good so Mel kept his mouth in place and began swallowing the Taylpat's load.

Just as the last spurt gushed out Mel's own dick twitched and he came all over the bedsheets. Mel threw back his head and wailed as the first orgasm he'd had in months shot out of his penis like fire. Then he collapsed onto the bed, panting with exertion and lust, head reeling. As the tension drained out of Mel, exhaustion and the wine he'd drank began to claim him. Mel could no longer keep his eyes open.

Before he drifted off to sleep, Mel felt a large warm hand caress his bottom a final time.

"I was wrong about your price being high. I didn't pay nearly enough for you, my sweet," Mel heard the Taylpat murmur.

{}

Mel bolted upright and looked around. It hadn't been a dream, he was in the Taylpat's bed! Though he was alone now, the xeno was nowhere to be seen.

Mel rolled over and immediately was lying in a wet spot that smelled like Terran spunk. It had to be his own.

"Oh goddess, that must mean the rest of it really happened, too," Mel moaned.

"Good morning, lady," a voice said, making Mel jump. A servant had entered the room from a curtained doorway. "I will escort you back to the Women's House now."

"But... the Taylpat?" Mel stuttered. "I mean, I must see him."

The servant shook her head. "The great one is busy with his duties, but he said to tell you that he was greatly pleased. I am sure you will see him again some day, lady."

Mel groaned once more. Damn Treen, the ulverm she'd dosed Mel with had gotten him so stoned that he didn't know what he was doing, he thought bitterly. Or rather, he had known what he was doing but he'd lost all his inhibitions about doing it. Reluctantly he let the servant help him get dressed back in his sarong. After that he was led back to the Women's House.

All the other harem women were there already and began whispering as he came in, except for Treen and her cronies who were pointedly ignoring him. He ignored them back, still depressed about what had happened. Well, the servant had indicated he would get called back to see the Taylpat again, and next time he would make sure he had a clear head!

Around midday there was a commotion as a set of servants came into the central courtyard bearing a tray with a silver box on it. They came to a halt, and one of them announced in a loud voice, "We bear a message for the lady known as Meesh, from the Most High himself."

Worried, Mel got up and approached as almost every woman in the place hurried forward to see what was happening.

"This says the Taylpat: Having served me to my utmost satisfaction, I grant to the lady this gift to demonstrate my admiration for her," the servant said. Another opened the silver box and lifted out a large red gem hung on a gold chain. Mel could see it was almost certainly a polished but uncut ruby, very clear and easily a good twenty-plus carats.

"This also says the Taylpat," the servant continued. "From this day forward, the lady's name will be Mesattlis. As of now, she is First among the women of his House."

Mel didn't need the t/c to know that his new name meant "Exquisite Treasure." He was in shock. Last night he'd meant to convince the Taylpat that it would be in the ruler's best interest to let Mel go. Apparently instead he had convinced the xeno of the exact opposite, that Mel was too precious to lose.

What made matters worse, if that were even possible, was that Mel's new status was because of his demonstrated skill as a cocksucker.

Mel swayed, barely able to stay on his feet. The servant with the chain stepped forward to put it around Mel's neck.

To the servant's left Mel could see Treen, who had murder in her eyes.

{}

Mel tried his best to stay as far from Treen as possible the rest of the day. It didn't help. One or another of her cronies kept him within eyesight every minute. At lights-out he headed for his bedchamber. Where else could he go?

When he stepped through the curtained doorway Treen was already there. Mel tried to back out into the corridor but two of her cronies closed in from behind, either of them big enough to overpower him. Given the choice of entering freely or being hustled forward Mel walked into the room.

"Well, Meesh, it appears that you have made a place for yourself here," Treen sneered. "I admit to hopes that the Most High would see you for the freak you are and cast you out, but now it seems that you are to remain with us until he tires of you."

Mel almost groaned. He'd been thinking of Treen as his enemy because of the way she'd tormented him, but all along they had wanted the same thing, for Mel to leave the Women's House! Considering Treen's talent for sneaky tricks and her influence over the other women she probably could have helped him escape by now. If only he'd known that from the beginning.

1...34567...9