Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 03

Story Info
Holly Willoughby passes the interview.
4.5k words
4.78
5.1k
6

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
98 Followers

Getting the Job: Holly Willoughby Part 3: The Xtra Factor Interview

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Holly Willoughby was in high spirits and had been since her first audition for presenter of The Extra Factor. True, she had wanted to be the face of the flagship show The X Factor but then she'd met with the producer who could guarantee her the job. An arrogant and condescending bastard, he had demanded that Holly sleep with him after every single show and that she should bend over his desk right now! She had refused and tried to negotiate more appealing terms. The guy had flat out refused to accept anything less, thanked her for her time (after all, her cleavage had been on display and she had been flashing her knickers for most of the interview) and had chosen to stick with Dermot O'Leary.

Realising she had thrown away such an amazing opportunity, Holly had met with her new agent. Carla Wilson had listened as the situation was laid out before reminding Holly that she was free to not accept the conditions set by a producer and that it was okay to try to negotiate. But, the producer was also free to not give the job to her.

"However, this may have been a blessing in disguise," Carla had said.

"How so? I've just committed career suicide. Your producers won't be interested in working with me now. They'll think that I'll turn down any conditions they set," Holly had said.

"Not true. I've already had an offer of a new audition for you."

"Really?" Holly asked, surprised.

"You are aware of The Xtra Factor companion show?"

"My friend Fearne Cotton was the host, but we never really talk about work. I know she seemed to enjoy it," Holly replied. Then, "Hang on! You mean Fearne...she got the job..."

Carla held up a hand. "Discretion, remember? I do not discuss client details with others. I will say that the show has a new producer who is also part of our group."

Holly was stunned. Was Fearne part of this group? What had she done to get the job in the first place? And now she was concentrating on her career in America...

"Let me tell you about the show," the agent continued. "Its broadcast on ITV2 and the host talks to the contestants about their performance, and interviews the eliminated act. Now, this show revolves largely around the host: it's essentially that person's own talk show. The exposure is focused on that one person. And the ratings match those of the main show."

"Really? That sounds amazing!" Holly exclaimed. And if it also allowed Fearne to take her career to the States...

"It is. But there's something more. As I said, the show has a new producer because the production company changed. This new company has avenues into many 'Reality TV' show franchises, both currently in production and several in the pipeline. That opens a flood of opportunities," said Carla.

Essentially her own talk show? Opportunities for further shows? America? Holly was beyond ecstatic.

"Yes! I definitely want that!" she said.

"And you're prepared to accept conditions the producer may set for their satisfaction?" Carla asked.

"Yes, I won't lose this chance," Holly stated without hesitation.

"I'll make the call right now," the agent said, reaching for her phone. "Hello Kerri, this is Carla Wilson. Yes, is he available? Thank you." Carla turned her chair so she was side-on to her desk. She pointed at Holly then pointed at the floor in front of her.

Holly Willoughby understood: a new audition had its cost. With a slutty smirk, she got up and walked around the desk before kneeling in front of her agent. Reaching forward, she put her hands on the other woman's knees and slid them up the nylon-encased thighs, up under the skirt. She was wearing pantyhose, so Holly's hands slid higher, up to her waist. Fingers hooked the nylon and the silk panties underneath and pulled down. The older woman raised her hips, allowing the sexy blonde to pull her tights and panties down and off.

With everyone seemingly interested in smelling her own knickers, Holly raised the underwear to her face and inhaled Carla's scent. It was musky and damp, sexy and hot. Dropping the silk and nylon, she reached for the knees again, this time pressing them open. Her eyes focused between the spreading thighs, seeking the wet pussy down there.

Not wanting to wait, Carla put her hand behind Holly's head and pulled her face down into her heated crotch. She didn't need to pull hard: the sultry TV presenter pressed forward, her lips and tongue quick to start licking and sucking.

Carla was put through to the producer and after some small talk she made the arrangements for Holly's next audition. All the time, the blonde in question remained between her legs, feverishly eating her dripping cunt. Fingers were quickly added and probed deeply, digging for Carla's G-spot while soft full lips sucked her clit. A groan escaped Carla's mouth when she felt her client's tongue dip down and force its way to her arsehole, probing the sphincter, cute nose penetrating her sopping twat.

The arrangements made, Carla hung up the phone, grabbed Holly's head and pulled her hard into her gyrating crotch. Now with three fingers fucking her, lips sucking and tongue wagging over her clit, the agent quickly built to a huge orgasm. Cream spurting out of her, Carla felt Holly's fingers withdraw, her mouth sucking even more feverishly at the gushing pussy, slurping down all the girl cum she could get.

Holly had quickly learned to love the taste of Carla's cunt, her flesh, her juice and her cum. Her fingers spread the other woman's twat wide open and she drove her tongue inside, horny for all she could eat. She continued tonguing and sucking for several minutes, cleaning her agent's crotch.

"Well Holly, I've got a bit of time before my next appointment," Carla said, looking down at the juice covered face of the beautiful TV presenter.

Holly Willoughby remained in her agent's office for forty minutes, enjoying another deeply satisfying sapphic experience. When she finally left, she had the details for her next audition and was wearing the older woman's underwear again, the gusset damp from the juice of both of them, pulled tight against her pussy.

The audition for host of The Xtra Factor had been a mere formality. Present had been the same people Holly Willoughby had met when she tried out for The X Factor role. Only different had been the producer; out was the arrogant prick and in his place had been a new one. The guy was balding, a 'bit' overweight but warm and friendly. It was he that had to be satisfied in order to secure the job. Details were sent from her agent, and her private audition was set.

Two days later, Holly found herself walking through production stages and rooms, having been directed to the secluded producer's office. Entering through the door into the outer office, she was greeted by the sight of a mousy brunette woman standing in front of the inner door, adjusting her grey skirt and silky blue blouse.

"Oh, Miss Willoughby. Here to see Mr Archer?" she said, although aware a meeting was scheduled.

"Yes, I am," the hot blonde said, looking at the small compact women. She was no match for Holly who was wearing a short summer dress, white with blue and yellow dots and dashes, and lime green heels. Her cleavage was more than eye-catching in the strapped dress which ended a few inches above her knee. Her golden hair was perfect, her light pink lipstick and makeup subtle. Girl-next-door vibes radiated off her.

Crossing to her desk, the secretary pressed a button. "Miss Willoughby is here to see you," she said.

"Please, send her right in!" an excited voice said.

The unnamed woman moved back to the inner door and opened it, gesturing for Holly to enter.

Making sure to wiggle her hips, Holly walked confidently into the office, determined to get the job and secure the opportunities it offered. Inside, she saw the balding heavy man standing behind his large glass desk, looking a little flushed, a big friendly smile on his face.

"Holly! It's a pleasure to see you again. You look radiant," gushed Martin Archer.

"Thank you, it's good to be here," she replied, her own smile dazzling.

"Please, take a seat. Can I get you something to drink?" he offered.

"A water, please," she said, thinking back to her first meeting with her agent, Carla. Just in case she thought as she sat down in a wide-seated chair in front of the desk.

The secretary quickly produced a tall glass of water and placed it on a coaster on a small stand next to the guest. She then exited the office, closing the door behind her.

"Well, as you know we would like to have you as host of our Xtra Factor show. We two just need to discuss my...requirements," Martin said, sounding a little nervous. And definitely excited.

Holly nodded. "I'm eager for this opportunity. Please, tell me how I can satisfy you," she said boldly, her determination to succeed clear.

"I'll be frank. It's usually the best way with these things. The first thing I require is a private photo-shoot with you. I enjoy photography and want you to model for me." Holly raised an eyebrow, a questioning look on her face. "It will be divided into three parts. Firstly, glamour photos of you posing in lingerie and nude. Secondly, a European shoot. And lastly a hardcore shoot, with me. These will be private, for my sole use only. The images will be stored on encrypted physical media which can only be accessed by my own projector. No physical copies, no internet storage."

"Okay," Holly said. She had started as an underwear model so lingerie wasn't anything new. But nude? And hardcore! But Holly was determined to get this role, and she had recognised she would have to do things she might find unpalatable to get what she wanted. But, part of her was excited by the thought of being so dirty.

"Erm, if you don't mind my asking, discretion is assured? No one else will see these images?" she asked, taking a sip of the water.

"Discretion is assured, and absolutely no one else will see them. After all, have you heard of such images of any other celebrity appearing?"

"Okay. Erm, what's a European shoot? And how will you photograph the sex part?"

"European shoot means you'll be spreading open your pussy and bum, finger yourself and masturbating with a number of toys. I will shoot the first two parts. With your permission, my secretary Kerri will be behind the camera for the third part," he said, pointing towards the closed door. "She's also part of our group and will see to your hair and makeup during the shoot."

"I agree to all of that," Holly said. She was not going to lose this chance! "You said 'first thing'. What else do you require?" Holly asked, aware that her nipples were getting hard and were noticeable. Martin had clearly noticed and his face looked flushed again.

"Before we continue, Holly, please put your feet on your chair so I can see your knickers. I do like to see a woman's underwear."

Without hesitation, she kicked off her heels and raised her legs, set her feet on the edge of the wide seat and spread her thighs wide. Pulling her dress up to her waist, Holly ensured her lime green panties were on full display. She could feel them clinging tightly to her pussy and knew she was showing a decent camel toe. A wide smile was on her face.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Oh, that's nice. So sexy," Martin said, leaning over his glass desk for a closer view. After a moment of staring at Holly's revealed knickers, he leant back in this chair. Looking through the glass, Holly could clearly see a bulge in his trousers; a rather large bulge. The heating blonde chose to remain sitting with her feet up, dampening panties on show.

"Where was I? Oh, yes, the second part," Martin said, gathering his thoughts, trying to drag his eyes away from the view in front of him. "I won't be at every show, but when I am there I want to be able to take more pictures of you. A record if you like, of your time on the show. Of course I will also want to fuck you when I am there and the show is off the air, as well as copping a feel when we are alone. Things like that."

"Martin, we have a deal," Holly said. The thoughts running through her head were getting her hot and bothered. She could feel her panties getting damper, knew that Mr Archer could see the growing wet spot.

"Marvellous! I'll have the contracts drawn up and sent to Carla," he said, standing and offering his hand.

Dropping her feet back to the floor, Holly stood as well and shook hands with her new producer.

"I'll see you out. I've got production meetings all afternoon," Martin said.

Holly was a little disappointed. Martin wasn't an attractive man but he was nice, friendly, a power player...and she wanted to see what was causing that bulge in his trousers. When she had entered the office earlier she had been sure she would end up bent over the desk with a dick shoved up her. Hmm, what to do...

"May I seal the deal?" she asked, a hungry, slutty look on her face.

"I would love to, but I don't really have time to indulge in your charms," he said.

Wanting to ensure the deal was set, and wanting to see his cock now, she decided what she was going to do. Stepping around the desk, Holly Willoughby dropped to her knees. Innocent look on her face, eyes wide and fluttering, she reached up and laid her hand on Martin's bulge. She could feel it pulsing! Her own pussy pulsed in return, leaking more moisture into her panties.

Pulling the zipper down, she could feel the heat of the massive organ under her fingers. God she was so hot as well! Martin hadn't said a word but he nodded his head; he was already red-faced, sweat beading on his lip. She undid his button and pulled his trousers and boxers down, releasing a staggering cock!

"My God, it's huge!" Holly exclaimed, taking it in both hands.

"Yeah, it is. Cost me a lot but worth it," he said.

Holly ignored him, mesmerised by the member now in her hands. She couldn't close her fingers around its girth. It felt so hot, so heavy. It was a beast and she wanted it. Pulling the foreskin back revealed the huge purple head, already dripping pre-cum. Holly Willoughby didn't hesitate. Swiping the head with her tongue, she tasted the hot liquid. Her head moved forward and her lips pursed around the tip, her mouth sucking more pre-cum.

Lips widening, the sexy blonde took the head into her mouth and sucked it. Inside her mouth, her tongue ran all over the tip, tasting more of the man. Licking and licking, sucking, loving the taste. The taste... the dick tasted almost of... Holly pulled it out of her mouth, looked at it then sniffed it, smelling the purple head and the top of the shaft. Pussy! She could smell pussy on the dick! Her mind brought up the image of the mousy secretary adjusting her skirt when she had first entered the office.

My God, he must have fucked her just before I arrived, the TV presenter thought.

She sniffed the cock again. Definitely pussy. A strong tasting one too. Mind filling with images of the little woman bent over the desk, this beast ploughing deep into the secretary, Holly took the cock back into her mouth, wanting the taste of the man and the woman. It was delicious!

Martin looked down, watching as TVs Holly Willoughby sniffed his cock. That was hot, but not as hot as when she took it back between her lips and really started sucking, her hands pumping up and down. Slurping sounds filled the room as more cock filled the starlet's eager mouth, drool beginning to drip, spreading over the cock. The blonde's head moved back and forward, always sucking, always licking.

The images in Holly's mind had changed from the secretary taking this monster to seeing herself bent over the desk, being bullied into submission by it. In her imagination she was taking the dick deeper inside her body. In reality the dick was going deeper into her mouth. Taking a hand off the throbbing hot shaft, she reached down for the producer's ball. They were massive! They were hot, and they were jumping. Martin was already close to cumming. She began pinching and pulling the skin of his scrotum, adding a delicious pain to the sensations she knew he must be feeling. An innocent public image hid just how sexy and nasty Holly Willoughby could be, and enjoyed being in private.

Reaching forward, Martin put his hands in Holly's golden locks and started to guide her mouth further and further down his shaft. Already he could feel the back of her throat, hearing gagging sounds coming from her. He wanted in that tight throat. And Holly knew how to take it!

Still with the smell of pussy and dick in her nostrils, with images in her mind of being pounded by this monster over the desk, Holly went further down the cock. When it hit her throat she didn't stop. Her eyes locked onto Martins over his belly, both their eyes blazing with heat. Inhaling through her nose, enjoying the scent, she exhaled through her mouth letting out an elongated 'Ahhh' sound. Her throat opened and the huge cock slide easily down into her gullet. She didn't stop, taking ever more cock into her mouth and throat, determined to have it all.

It felt unbelievable! It looked amazing: golden haired Holly Willoughby on her knees deep throating him! She had taken the entire thing, her throat packed with his cock, her larynx vibrating against the shaft! Leaning down he grabbed those huge tits through her light dress. They felt so hot and he could feel Holly pressing forward, pushing her tits into his hands, embedding his cock down her throat. His hands squeezed those perfect tits, fingers searching for her nipples. Finding them, his fingers scissored over the hard nubs, adding to the sensations the blonde was feeling.

She had done it, taken the entire monster dick down her throat! The hands mauling her tits felt so strong, the fingers now squeezing her nipples, twisting them and pulling them. Holly's own hands were now both working Martin's balls, cupping and weighing the testicles, fingers dragging and scratching his sack. She could hear him moaning in his pleasure, pleased she was satisfying the producer and securing her new job.

More sounds of slurping and sucking and moaning filled the room as Holly slowly slid the cock out of her throat, out of her mouth, until just the head remained. Another deep breath, another exhalation of 'Ahhh' and she took the beast all the way back down her throat. And again, and again. The blonde head bobbing fully up and down the huge length of man meat. Holly dropped a hand down between her own legs, pulling her soaking wet knickers aside and went immediately knuckle-deep inside herself. Fingers quickly covered in cunt cream, they flashed in and out, bringing her closer to an orgasm.

It became too much for Martin. Leaving her tits, he grabbed her golden head and pulled her mouth all the way down again. Thrusting forward, he felt the surge of his cum pulsing up his shaft and out, down into the buxom starlet's stomach. Another surge, another pulse. Again. And again.

Down on her knees, dick stuffed down her throat, fingers buried in her cunt, Holly Willoughby felt him cum, felt the jets of seamen splash into her oesophagus. She began swallowing the tide, the movements of her throat coaxing more and more cum out of the man and into her.

"Argh!" Martin yelled, feeling his balls emptying into the sexy kneeling blonde. He kept cumming, bolt after bolt of the stuff. His dick pulsed with each surge until he was empty. Unable to stand anymore, he stepped back, dragging his cock from the embracing throat, feeling Holly sucking on the entire length until it left her mouth, smearing her lips. Martin flopped down into his chair, eyes closed, lost in a world of bliss. He barely heard the moans and groans from in front of him.

Imorol
Imorol
98 Followers
12