Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly Willoughby was frigging her clit furiously as she swallowed. Feeling the scalding spunk flooding down her throat, her own orgasm exploded. Her pelvis and then her entire body went rigid for a second. She couldn't swallow momentarily, the spunk continuing to slide down into her stomach on its own. With that sensation and the touch of her fingers on her clit, Holly's orgasm tore through her, her body convulsing. She felt her pussy contract then the sudden gush of her cunt cream blasting out of her, over her fingers and splattering down on the floor. Splash after splash of girl cum, jetting out onto the floor.

Holly's body tried to scream out her joy, but thick cum coated her throat and she started coughing, gobs of sperm splattering the ground. She heaved a deep breath, stopping the cough and catching the remaining cum in her mouth. She swallowed again. Tongue swirling around her mouth, tasting the delicious salty ejaculate, she went after any trace of the flavour she could find in her mouth and swallowed it all down.

Martin opened his eyes to the sight of the sexy kneeling bombshell leaning forward on her hands, coughing spunk before catching her breath. He could actually hear her swallowing the remains of his cum. God that's hot he thought. Looking down her could see some of his spunk on the floor, a floor also flooded with cunt juice, a large trail of which lead back between the legs of Holly Willoughby. He could see her lime green panties, now absolutely soaked with that same juice. He could smell her, and liked it very much.

Holly looked up and smiled at Martin, trails of cum running from the corners of her mouth. Looking into his eyes she gave him the sluttiest look she could give. Then the presenter slid her tongue out, drawing it to the corner of her mouth and licking up the cum. She then ran her tongue along her pink lips, licking them clean, searching for any more traces of spunk.

"Thank you, Holly. That was just amazing! Simply amazing," Martin was finally able to say.

"No, thank you. And thank you for the opportunity. I won't let you down," she said, getting to her feet. Reaching up under her dress to adjust her soaking panties, Holly paused and asked, "Would you like to keep my knickers? A keepsake?"

"Please, that would be marvellous," he said.

She tugged her panties down and off before handing them to her new employer, a contented smile on her face. She had succeeded! The job was hers. And she had an exciting photo-session to look forward to, and getting more of that monster dick.

The pair sorted themselves out, Holly adjusting her clothes, Martin putting his wilting but still noticeably thick cock away.

"I have to know something, if its ok. Your cock tasted like pussy. Did you fuck your secretary before I arrived?" she asked.

"Actually, yes. To tell the truth I got so excited about the prospect of working with you that I couldn't hold it back and took her over my desk. In fact, I'd only just cum inside her when you arrived," he admitted.

My God, Holly thought, he shot so much cum down my throat even after he'd only just filled his secretary?

Details of the time and date of the photo-shoot were arranged and the meeting quickly ended. As Holly was walking out of the office, she glanced at the secretary, Kerri. Looking at the small mousy woman, the blonde sexpot couldn't imagine how the other woman could have taken Martin Archer's beast of a cock inside her. Then the thought occurred to her that Kerri was still probably full of that delicious cum. Maybe? she thought, unconsciously licking her lips. But no, there was no time now. Some other time, perhaps.

Kerri noticed the look Holly Willoughby had given her and felt a shiver run down her spine. Could such a beautiful and sexy woman want her? With Mr Archer's tastes and proclivities and with Miss Willoughby obviously now within the group, the opportunity could arise at some point she thought.

"Have a good day, Miss Willoughby. We all look forward to working with you," Kerri said.

"Thank you, Kerri. This is going to be fun I think," Holly replied before leaving the office.

This could be a lot of fun, Kerri thought, her eyes dreamily watching Miss Willoughby's big round bum swaying as she walked down the corridor, her sexy legs striding away.

A buzz from her desk, then, "Kerri, could you step in here for a moment, please," the voice of Martin Archer said.

Walking into the boss' office, the secretary could immediately smell pussy, Holly Willoughby's pussy! Mr Archer stood by an open closet, reaching in for his coat. He looked flushed, sweaty and deeply satisfied.

"Kerri, I've got to head out to my next meeting," he said. "Would you mind clearing that up?" he said, pointing to the floor behind his desk.

Stepping around the glass desk, she looked down and saw a large distinctly smelling puddle. Oh my, that must be Miss Willoughby's cum! she thought, and Mr Archer's.

"And I've left you a gift on my desk," he said, pointing to a lime green pair of panties. A distinctly wet looking pair of panties. "I thought you might enjoy them. I know you're a fan of Miss Willoughby."

"Oh thank you so much Mr Archer!" she gushed, immediately grabbing the panties and raising them to her face before taking several deep sniffs, inhaling the musky aroma of Holly Willoughby.

"Enjoy yourself with the cleaning up," he said. With that, Martin Archer left his office, a spring in his step.

Behind him, his secretary Kerri was now kneeling on the floor, leaning down, her lips to the ground, greedily sucking up all the cum and pussy juice she could get.

Kerri Anderson was happy that Holly Willoughby was now part of the team. Dreaming of what could lie in store for everyone involved, she continued cleaning up the mess with her mouth.

End of Part 3

12