Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 04

Story Info
Holly Willoughby poses for her producer.
7.7k words
4.8
4.2k
7

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

Getting the Job: Holly Willoughby Part 4: Producers Photo Shoot

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Today was the day of the producer's private photo shoot, and the Extra Factor's new host Holly Willoughby found herself sitting in a tall comfy makeup chair. Her beautiful golden hair had already been done, looking classy, expensive and seductive. Waiting for Kerri to return, Holly looked at herself in the mirror. The lights surrounding it shone against her smooth skin and highlighted the hungry look of excitement in her green eyes.

It had been a week since her private interview with Martin Archer. In that time Holly had constantly been thinking about today. She hadn't been able to stop imagining what would happen here. What would she be wearing? How would she be told to pose? What toys would she be inserting? And of course, how would Martin Archer's astonishingly huge cock feel buried inside her body?

Every day of the past week had seen her with her hands between her legs, fingers working feverishly to bring herself off. Her imagination had been in overdrive. Porn magazines she had picked up she jokingly called her homework, checking out the poses of the beautiful but slutty women inside. Her bedroom had full-height mirrors in which she had practiced those poses. She needed to satisfy her new boss, but couldn't deny just how hot it was all making her.

So here she now sat, wearing a burgundy coloured robe, short and silky. Beneath she wore a rather plain white bra and panty set, the same design she had worn in her Pretty Polly ads actually. She figured that's how Martin had been picturing her, watching that advertisement, and wanted to recapture that look. Indeed, Kerri had mentioned the makeup would be similar.

Just then the mousy secretary returned, looking a little flushed. Holly had noticed how Kerri kept looking at her while doing her hair, how her eyes kept glancing down to Holly's large chest. Had heard the other woman's breathing getting heavier. Feeling the heat of her body as she stood close while fixing Holly's locks. As soon as she had finished, Kerri had excused herself and practically ran out of the room.

Now that she had returned, Kerri said, "Sorry about that Miss Willoughby. I'll start on your makeup if that's ok?"

~Of course, it's not a problem," she said. Then, with a glint in her eye added, "It's an exciting day, isn't it?" Holly had no doubt as to why Kerri had rushed off; besides the glow in her cheeks, Kerri had the distinct smell of a hot pussy on her, a smell Holly recognised from the previous week.

Deciding to have a bit of fun while her makeup was applied, the buxom blonde casually raised a hand to her robe, slowly rubbing the silk between her fingertips. Teasingly, she began to run her fingers further down the edge, slowly parting it and revealing the creamy swell of her breasts.

Looking into the mirror again, Holly could clearly see the flush on Kerri's burning cheeks, her eyes wide open, constantly glancing to the presented cleavage. A devilish grin spread over the model's now luscious red lips as she opened the other side of her robe.

Kerri couldn't help but keep glancing down, desperate to touch, to taste those sexy tits. The smooth flesh was showcased by the dark red silk, with just the top of the white bra showing. She continued applying Miss Willoughby's makeup, peeking down every chance she could, taking in the rise and fall of the presenter's boobs. Getting closer, Kerri could feel the sexy blonde's body heat, feel her warm breath on her own cheek. She breathed deeply, inhaling Holly's delicate perfume and then noticed a rather familiar aroma; she could smell her own cunt.

Being so close to her, actually touching the sultry blonde, smelling her perfume, her skin... It had all been too much for the overheated brunette. Having finished Miss Willoughby's hair, Kerri had dashed for the bathroom. The door barely closed before the secretary had a hand down her jeans, into her sopping wet knickers and fingers tearing at her clit. Seconds later she was juddering to an intense orgasm. Girl cum had gushed out of her and into her knickers, further soaking her cotton gusset.

And now here she was, having completed Miss Willoughby's hair and makeup, standing behind her, eyes staring into hers through the mirror, a knowing, sexy and sultry smile on her lips, aimed at her! It was clear the blonde goddess had seen Kerri peeking at her tits, even displayed them just for her and could smell the smaller woman's cum. Kerri held her breath...

"Would you like to touch them?" Holly asked, her eyes moving from the secretary's in the mirror, down to her cleavage.

"Yes! Please," she practically begged.

At Miss Willoughby's nod, the mousy brunette reached over her shoulders, hands sliding down the silk robe, pushing under. Fingers moving, gripping the now visible white bra, grasping, squeezing, pressing. Kerri couldn't believe it. Holly Willoughby's tits in her hands! So big. So warm. So soft! Thumbs stroked over the bare swelling cleavage. So smooth! She could feel another orgasm building with her...

A polite cough, "Sorry for interrupting ladies..." said Martin Archer, standing in the doorway of the makeup room.

Kerri gave a little yelp of surprise, hands flying to her sides, cheeks burning with embarrassment. Holly smiled ever brighter, eyes burning with lust, focussed on the huge bulge in the overweight man's trousers. She had never felt so horny since this all began.

"The studio is set up. I'm ready to begin," he said, Cheshire cat grin plastered across his face. "Perhaps you two would like to finish this off afterwards," he said, gesturing to the pair of them.

Kerri didn't say a word but threw a longing, pleading, almost desperate look at the goddess before her.

Looking teasingly at the small brunette, Holly said, "Perhaps." Then she broke out in a huge warm smile, seeing the hunger, desire and hope in the other woman's eye. "I'm sure we can arrange something." Standing up, Holly moved to stand next to the secretary, placing an arm around her and squeezing her shoulder. "Would you like that, Kerri? Would you like to fuck me? To suck on my tits and my pussy? To touch me and to taste me?" she said, voice turning husky with building desire.

"Y... Yes. Yes! I want that so much?" the words coming out in a breathy rush.

"Well, today is Mr Archer's day. But, I'm sure we can work something out," Holly said.

"Oh I've no doubt we can arrange something," Martin said, images of a potential future photo shoot filling his mind. "Come on, Kerri, let's leave Holly to get dressed. See you in a moment Holly."

Alone now, the busty blonde moved to the clothes rail, picking up the first outfit. It consisted of two items to be added to the white bra and the now wet white panties she already wore. First was a pair of black opaque pantyhose.

Sitting on a low stool, Holly bunched up the nylon of the first leg before easing the garment over her toes then slipping in her foot. Gently stretching the material as she progressed, Holly straightened out her long shapely leg, smoothly pulling up the hose. She then repeated for her other leg. Standing and gently unrolling the remaining pantyhose, she pulled them up her long thighs, up over her round bum and settling them on her waist. Reaching down, the starlet adjusted the material, gently pinching and pulling up, making sure they were clinging to her skin and silky smooth. Standing back up then tucking her thumbs in the front of the hose, Holly did a little squat and gently pulled. The nylon now clung to her crotch, hugging her hot sex, already picking up moisture from the white panties which could just be made out beneath.

Next she stepped into a pair of black 5" heels, slipping each one on. Last was the dress, a tight red leopard-print with a round neckline and which ended a little lower than mid-thigh on her. Checking herself out in the mirror, Holly had to admit that she looked hot. Sexy! Although not revealing at all, the dress was very tight over her bust and bum. The tights and heels emphasized the length and shape of her legs. It would be an acceptable look for a Saturday night family TV show. Perhaps that was the idea? Maybe Martin Archer was already fantasising about fucking her after the live shows? No maybe about it, she thought with a triumphant smile.

The colours of the clothing perfectly complimented her thick golden hair, red lipstick, warm skin and the dark mascara around her twinkling eyes. She looked stunning! She was also hot and horny and was excited to begin. She wasn't always the goody-goody, girl-next-door.

Walking into the photography studio, the TV presenter/model was greeted by the sight of Martin standing over a kneeling Kerri, his huge dick buried deep down her throat. The sounds of his grunting and her swallowing could clearly be heard. Apparently Kerri's oral skills match mine, she thought.

As the blonde bombshell stepped up to the pair, the diminutive brunette pulled back, slowly letting the massive member out of her throat, mouth sucking on the head before releasing it. The veiny shaft was coated with slime from the woman's oesophagus, the head glistening with saliva. Reaching down, Holly Willoughby rubbed her fingers over the tip of the man's penis, squeezing it gently. Turning her head, she looked about the studio.

"Martin, I hope you've got a desk in here somewhere because at some point today I want you to bend me over it and shove this monster up me," she said, squeezing the cock head in her hand again, forcing out a pearly drop of cum. Catching it up on her finger, Holly brought it to her mouth. Looking Martin directly in the eye, she closed her lips and sucked the cum off her finger. "Hmm, yummy. I hope you've got some more of that for me later."

"I will, I definitely will, Holly. I just thought it best to unload myself before we begin, so I can concentrate on getting the shots I want," the producer said. His eyes roamed over his model. Perfection! Just how I pictured her, he thought. Martin had indeed been fantasising about having his way with this beautiful goddess after the live shows, whenever he was in attendance.

"Where do you want me?" she asked.

Bringing himself back to the present, the would-be photographer pointed to a stage dressed up to look like a bedroom, complete with a large bed. Thick pale ivory bedding lay atop the bed, matched with plump rich sienna coloured pillows and a cream headboard. The rest of the set was a neutral rose beige colour chosen to avoid any distractions.

"Neutral colours, so they won't clash with your outfit," he said as his model walked onto the set, feeling the softness of the bed.

Finally remembering his secretary kneeling before his still thick manhood, Martin offered his hand and helped her up.

"Thank you Kerri, fantastic as always."

Kerri beamed, wiping her mouth, always happy when she performed her duties well and satisfied her boss. She stepped away to take a seat, eager to watch Miss Willoughby in action.

Wet cock still hanging out of his trousers, Martin approached the bedroom set where Holly stood waiting, looking eager and ready to begin.

Looking at the large member poking in her direction, Holly raised a questioning eyebrow.

"He'll be raging hard most of the time, and I won't be comfortable with it straining against my trousers. Besides, Kerri will need easy access," he said.

Not sure what he meant by that last, Holly mentally shrugged her shoulders. Anyway, she didn't mind seeing it. It was a beautiful specimen after all.

"Shall we start?" Martin asked, raising his camera.

To begin, Martin wanted to capture her in her outfit. Standing next to the bed in her red leopard-print dress, black opaque tights and black heels, Holly Willoughby listened to his instructions. First was a series of profile shots, pictures of the busty star facing the camera, front, sides, back, capturing every possible angle of her stunning figure. He snapped images of her curvy bust focusing on their size under the dress, her round arse with the tight dress straining to contain it, her long smooth legs running down to her heels. And of course her beautiful face. There would be no attempt at concealing her face. Martin wanted to photograph Holly Willoughby so her face had to be seen. Holly smiled and laughed. She knew it would make the photos look so much better and satisfy her boss further.

Then the session began in earnest and Holly started to pose for him. At first the poses he wanted felt very much like a catalogue shoot. The main difference was she remained the focus, the tight clothing hugging her curves, emphasising the shapes of her body beneath. All the time she remained standing, only moving around the set to add some movement to the shots.

But then the directions started to become more specific. Martin told her how he wanted her to position her arms, her legs, the tilt of her shoulder, the position of her hips, the clasp of her hands. To look at the camera with specific expressions on her beautiful face; happy, innocent, coy, seductive, lustily. Martin wasn't the artist Oliver Evans was of course, but he appeared to know what he was doing, and certainly what he wanted.

She was enjoying herself, having always found it exhilarating to pose before a camera, being the centre of attention. It made her feel powerful, strong and very sexy. Proud of her body, she relished that sexy side and loved that she could drive men and women crazy with lust with just pictures of her thrusting her chest at them, wiggling her bum at the camera. It was not uncommon for her to get aroused during a photo shoot, to head back to her dressing room, lock the door and frig herself to climax. And those photo shoots were nothing like this one promised to be.

Finally moving to the bed, Holly Willoughby sat down on its edge and Martin began to focus on her legs. The tension in the room rose suddenly when he said, "Open your legs for me. Let me see up your dress."

Holly had been aware of where the shoot was planned to go, but this was a step beyond what she had ever done before. A photographer was going to take pictures looking up her skirt with her compliance, her consent. A feeling of slutty heat rushed over her as she slowly began to open her legs. Looking down, she saw Martin staring hungrily through the camera lens straight into her crotch. Sweat was beading his top lip and balding head. If there was any doubt as to his excitement, the monster erection jumping between his legs laid it to rest.

Laying back on the bed, arms draped above her head, clothed breasts thrust out, the blonde raised her knees and opened her legs. The camera clicked furiously, capturing the sight of the curvy woman: toned thighs encased in sheer pantyhose, the white panties just visible in her crotch, the bulging venus mons, her flattened stomach rising to the twin mounds of her heaving tits, beatific face smiling, eyes twinkling.

And the posing continued with Holly moving around the bed and bedroom set, bending over, leaning, chest heaving, legs crossing, legs spreading, crotch thrusting, arse wiggling. Giving the photographer the shoots he wanted.

"The tights, start to remove the tights," Martin said, his voice husky.

Pulling her tight dress up over her big round bum, bending over more, crossing her legs, spreading her legs, squatting, pushing her arse at the camera, pushing her wet crotch at the lens, looking over her shoulder and smiling, licking her lips. Fingers slowly pushed the pantyhose down, revealing her sexy arse encased in her white panties.

"And the knickers, take your knickers down with them," Martin gasped.

Holly Willoughby had been photographed in her underwear numerous times before, but never beyond that. This would be a whole new level for her, something naughty, nasty... dirty. Exciting! Pushing her underwear down, her naked arse was revealed, the breath-taking smooth white cheeks parted by an ever-so-tempting crack. Between them was the tantalising little rosebud of Holly's arsehole, winking at the camera which as it feverishly clicked away.

Pushing the underwear down, Holly bent over further, revealing her wet, drooling cunt to her audience of two. She felt her pussy lips spreading open on their own, could feel her juice starting to escape. Holly Willoughby in a red dress, bent over at the waist, pushing her tights and knickers to her ankles, dripping cunt pushed between her legs, twitching with lust as the camera clicked and clicked and clicked.

Having removed her damp tights and soaked panties, the horny blonde lost herself in her posing. Spreading her legs wide she began to egg Martin on, telling him to photograph her nasty wet pussy, her steaming slit. And he did, capturing dozens of images. Turning over, kneeling on the bed she reached back and spread her ass cheeks, exposing her inviting pink arsehole. The camera continued to snap.

"Your t...tits, get-t y...your tits out. Take the dress off," Martin stammered, his own lust skyrocketing.

Reaching behind her, the horny blonde drew the zipper down, exposing her perfect skin crossed by the strap of her bra. Turning, a blazing look of arousal in her eyes, she gazed into the camera as she lowered the red dress, letting it drop, fully revealing her huge tits spilling out of the white bra. The camera whirred and clicked as it drunk in the sight as the model struck more poses, thrusting her cleavage out, displaying them in their encasement.

"Take it off," Martin managed to say.

"Yes! Take it off, show us your tits!" Kerri nearly screamed out from her seat, eyes blazing just as bright as Holly's, drinking in the sight. Her jeans and panties were around her own ankles, her hands writhing in her crotch, excited beyond reason by what she was seeing. She had already cum and was closing on another orgasm.

Chest rising and falling with uncontrolled heat, with pussy juice now running down her legs, Holly Willoughby unlatched the front of her bra.

"So you want to see my tits do you? Want to see my hard nipples, do you?" She paused for effect then threw it open, exposing herself to Martin's camera, to Kerri's gaze. Both gasped in awe. Holly's tits were huge, curvy firm mounds of hot milky flesh, red nipples hard and pointing, heaving with her ragged breathing.

Martin moved in, the camera capturing Holly's full naked glory. Breathing hard, the shapely blonde began another series of poses, pressing her tits to the camera, spreading her legs, reaching down, spreading her drooling heated cunt open. Getting down on all fours, she was pressing her tits hard to the ground, legs splayed, grabbing her arse, spreading her cheeks and holding her pussy open.

"Look how slutty I am," she cooed, "Can you see how wet this is making me? My nipples need pinching, my fanny needs touching. I can't wait for you to fuck me!"

Without thinking she sunk a finger deep inside her pussy. Steaming wet heat welcomed it. Another finger entered; she moaned in satisfaction. Head down by her shoulders, Holly's other hand flew to her clit, rubbing furiously. Body gyrating, arse up in the air wiggling, body writhing, Holly worked towards her climax.

Martin was down on his knee, his camera focused on the breath-taking sight in front of him. His erection was pointed directly at Holly. The temptation to grab her hips and drive forward deep into her was strong but he held himself back, barely. As Holly continued to writhe and wank her steaming cunt, he realised that Kerri was next to him. Naked from the waist down, she was on all fours, staring intently, watching the blonde goddess masturbating for them, smelling her pussy, desperate to dive in there herself. He wanted to fuck her as well but was desperate to save himself for the stunning blonde who was now cumming.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers