Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her climax tore through her groaning body. It was so powerful, so strong! Her pussy convulsed, clit vibrating, bare nipples digging into the floor, mouth gaping open in a silent scream. Thick clots of cunt cream shot out of her naked body! Her cum flew through the air before splattering the face of the mousy brunette, splashing into her mouth, blazing eyes still locked on the stunning blonde. Every detail was captured by Martin's camera, close-ups of Willoughby's cumming, her fingers buried deep, cream flying and shooting into his secretary's mouth, her swallowing, gulping.

With a final scream, Holly collapsed, face down. Her legs spread in front of them, cum still running out of her, pooling on the floor. Kerri couldn't help herself. Pressing forward, she drove her face into Holly's crotch from behind, lips latching onto the blondes fanny lips, sucking them, pushing her face hard into Holly's sopping hole, smearing herself with the sexy, slutty woman's cum.

Martin quickly grabbed Holly's legs and brutally spread them, determined to watch his willing secretary eat her out. His camera was there, still clicking, still recording. God he wanted to drive his aching organ right into one of the cunts in front of him. His will power held, just.

Kerri continued to lick and suck between Holly's legs for several minutes, cleaning the TV beauty with her mouth. Eventually she slowed down and finally stopped, catching her breath. Martin took hold of her shoulders and pulled her away. Leaning down he kissed her, driving his tongue into his secretary's mouth, getting his first taste of Holly Willoughby's pussy. It was divine. It was nectar!

"Thank you," Holly said, not moving, basking in the afterglow of her sustained orgasm.

After several moments where everyone caught their breath and Martin calmed his angry prick, they gathered themselves together. They took a break, getting something to drink before they prepared for the next set.

For the next two hours, Holly Willoughby continued to be photographed. Going through several changes in wardrobe, she had worn clothes and underwear that Martin had chosen for her. Each flattered her amazing curvy figure in one way or another. Holly particularly loved a slinky, strappy black dress which had a very high split. It showcased her legs to perfection, the camera following the split all the way to her crotch to capture the sight of her black silk panties and later her bare dripping cunt and shortly after with a couple of fingers buried inside her again.

"Can you see my little black panties?" she'd said, "Can you see how wet they are?" Followed by, "Look at my fingers. Hmm, yummy," she'd said, licking her own juices from them.

Another red dress was worn to showcase Holly's arse, clinging to her rump has she bent over, arched her back, pulled it up over her hips and bared her tightly puckered arsehole again. On that particular occasion, Holly had pushed first one then two fingers inside her rectum giving her sphincter a delicious stretch.

"Ooh, I'm so nasty for you," she'd said, trying to look innocent, "sticking my fingers up my bum for you."

Although not as intense as the first time, the sets that followed all ended with Holly Willoughby either completely naked or down to stockings, suspenders or other lingerie. She felt so wanton and slutty, having cum repeatedly throughout. All of it captured by Martin's ever clicking camera.

Martin himself had still managed to hold back his cum, aided by a thick cock-ring. Still, he had started dripping pre-cum quite a lot. Kerri solved that by repeatedly dropping to her knees and licking the end of his dick clean. An expert cock sucker, she was able to use her mouth and tongue to suck up his thick pre-cum without taking him over the edge. After all, she knew where he really wanted to shoot it all.

Kerri had also proven both useful and extremely willing to use that same mouth to clean Holly's now fragrant crotch between shoots. Before each change of wardrobe, Kerri would eagerly push her face between the starlet's legs to suck and lick. The sapphic episodes eagerly added to the photographer's ever growing collection of pictures.

Between sets, Kerri would fix Holly's hair and makeup. She relished the opportunity to touch her skin, inhale Holly's perfume, the scent of her body and the odour of her crotch, now quite apparent despite her cleaning efforts. The smell of Kerri's own drooling fanny was also in the air.

At lunch time, Martin decided that they would take a two hour break. His raging dick back under control, he'd been able to remove the cock-ring for a while to rest up. He'd left for an hour to attend to some business. When he returned Martin replaced the band around his cock and balls for the afternoon session.

Holly had chosen to eat a light salad and drink some water before taking a nap on an airbed she'd spotted on one of the other stages. She had been joined by Kerri who happily snuggled up to her warm body. Holly had let the mousy women suckle on her nipples as she dozed, the gentle sucking sensations helping her to relax. Kerri had been in heaven, as she had been all day long.

The afternoon was taken up with the second photo shoot. Walking out of the dressing room, Holly Willoughby felt refreshed from her nap and a couple of energy drinks. Kerri had restyled her hair so it flowed in waves from the top of her head to her shoulders. The makeup was heavier, the red lipstick darker as were the eyes. She looked every inch the vamp, a horny seductress. Her outfit this time was a glossy blue bra and panty set. Sexy but simple, and it wouldn't be on for long.

This was the European shoot where Holly would be masturbating with various toys. Walking onto the new stage she saw a plain white room and a transparent plastic stool. At the edge of the set was an open suitcase, full to the brim with sex toys. Some were small, others reasonably sized, but a few were gigantic!

"Ready to begin Holly?" asked Martin, clearly excited to get back to it.

Holly nodded her head. She had expected to feel trepidation about this but what she actually felt was a burning lust, a hunger to finally have her empty cunt filled. All day she had been horny and had enjoyed several orgasms but not once had she been filled with anything more than fingers. That was about to change.

They started with some more softcore photos of the ravishing blonde in her blue underwear. Already back into the swing of things, they quickly got the shots Martin desired and proceeded. Pulling the bra cups down and the panties aside Holly Willoughby leaned back on the transparent chair, legs spread obscenely wide and masturbated in front of the camera again.

"Kerri, like what she see?" she called out, knowing full well the answer. "Do you want these panties when we're done? Maybe you'd like to sniff them! Or suck the juice right out of them." Holly loved dirty talk.

Kerri nodded yes as best she could, but at the moment she was sucking Mr Archer's cock clean, taking care of yet more dripping pre-cum.

Trying to ignore the ministrations he was receiving, the photographer said, "Ok, and the same again but this time from behind."

With a mischievous smirk, Holly changed position. Kneeling on the stool, she leaned over its back and pushed her juicy round bum at the camera. After a number of shots had been taken Holly was instructed to pull the panties down. Looking over her shoulder, she reached back, hooked her fingers into the panties and pulled them down.

Both Martin and Kerri moaned in delight when they saw what the panties revealed: Holly Willoughby had already inserted a sizeable glass butt plug in her arse. She wiggled her bum, giggling.

"Oh! How on earth did that nasty big toy get stuck up my bottom?" she said coyly, then added, "You like?"

"Jesus, yes!" Martin said. Kerri just moaned, putting a second finger in her fanny, eyes glued to the sight of the glass plug sticking out of the blondes arse. Barely able to keep his hands from shaking with excitement, Martin started snapping more pictures, capturing the amazing TV presenter moving the butt plug around her arsehole, stretching and teasing her sphincter, pulling it out to show them its inch thick girth and her open back passage before jamming it back in.

"Is my bottom open? Can you see inside it?" she teased.

That set the tone for the remainder of the shoot. At Martins' instruction, Kerri picked the next toy from the suitcase. She chose a veiny black fake cock, 2" inches in diameter, 10" long. Still kneeling on the stool, Holly dropped the butt plug and accepted the dildo from the excited brunette.

"Ooh, I've never had a black one before," she giggled.

Reaching round, she aimed it at her waiting pussy, her dripping juice already coating it. After Martin had recorded the dildo threatening to penetrate her, Holly eagerly pushed it in, taking it deep inside her body, although she couldn't take the entire length of it. She groaned long, low and loud. Slowly she fucked herself with the black toy, taking what she could. Finally she was feeling full.

It seemed like Martin took hundreds of photographs of Holly Willoughby kneeling on that stool, jamming that thick black cock repeatedly in and out of her cunt. Taking it deep, creaming on it.

"Kerri, choose the next one," he eventually called, his voice very husky, his erection throbbing.

Reaching back into the suitcase, the mousy secretary chose a phallus almost the same colour as Holly's now discarded panties, matching the bra she still wore. This one was a girthy 2.5" inches thick, 7" long with a suction cup.

Fingers unable to close around it, Holly looked daunted. But a look of determination replaced it and was quickly followed by a slutty smile. Getting off the stool, she used the dildo's suction cup to attach it to the transparent seat. Climbing back up, she positioned herself over the fake dick. She held herself there, allowing her boss to get into his new position below the stool and take his pictures. The transparency of the stool meant he got amazing shots as the TV presenter pressed down on the bright blue toy. Her clutching pussy resisted momentarily before several inches disappeared inside her.

"Ah, fuck! God, that feels so good... Can you see that Mr Archer?" she asked in an innocent voice. "Can you see that nasty blue cock splitting my little pussy wide open? Do you think I can take it all up my wet minge?"

For the next while the studio was filled with the moaning and groaning of the sultry Holly Willoughby, repeatedly driving her entire body up and down, forcing the thick blue toy deeper into her body until she had indeed taken it all. Sitting impaled on it, she removed her bra and began pulling and twisting her nipples. After a few moments she called Kerri over, offering her huge tits to her. Delighted, Kerri greedily started suckling on nipple, pinching and pulling the other before switching. As they played, Martin recorded 7 inches of thick sex toy buried in the steaming blondes creaming cunt. With Kerri taking care of her tits, Holly began rising and falling on the blue dick fucking herself. Grinding down, hips rotating the celebrity brought herself off again.

"My god, I just got fucked by a smurf," she laughed. "That felt great!"

Shakily raising herself up, Holly released the toy with an obscene slurping sound coming from her greedy cunt. She had barely stepped aside when Kerri, out of her mind with lust, grasped the stool before hurriedly leaning down and running her tongue all over the blue rubber cock. She sucked up the thick bands of Holly's cunt cream smeared all over the toy, even deep throating the toy to get every morsel of taste she could. Martin continued snapping pictures, intent on capturing such depravity.

Leaving Kerri to clean the toy with her mouth, Holly reached down for the black dildo she had previously taken. Looking at it, judging its size and its solid texture, an idea formed in her head. It might hurt but she thought she could take it.

"Kerri, I think I'm gonna need some more assistance again," she said, calling to the brunette who had finished swallowing the last of Holly's deposit. "Got any lubricant?"

Kerri and Martin both looked at her. Was TV's girl-next-door, the sweet and innocent Holly Willoughby suggesting... Yes! The smile on her face and the fire in her eyes confirmed exactly what her intentions were.

"Yes," Kerri said, hurrying to the suitcase.

Straddling the stool once more, Holly's knees spread either side, leaning as far forward as she could, tits hanging over the back, arse pushed out towards the approaching secretary. Her arse cheeks naturally spread, leaving her little butthole a waiting target.

Martin had moved and gotten into a better position to capture this. His overweight body and bald head were sweaty with anticipation of witnessing this defilement. Sticking straight out from his body, his neglected cock was aching, desperate for its own release. Martin didn't think it would be long now.

Looking at the small opening and the thick black dildo in her hand, Kerri decided that she really had better help. In her other hand was a bottle of lubricant. Emptying a generous amount between the cheeks of the buxom blonde's arse, Kerri began rubbing the lube into the anus, quickly adding a second then a third finger. Holly was still open a little from her own butt plug and easily accepted the first two fingers but there was some resistance on the third.

"Push! Ass fuck me with your fingers," Holly told the brunette. And she did, finally getting all three fingers knuckle deep in the roasting hot guts of the celebrity! Holly felt the fingers being worked inside her, spreading, stretching and preparing her asshole.

God, this is so depraved, she thought, I can't believe I'm actually doing this!

Withdrawing her fingers, Kerri ran her index finger around the now open butt hole, feeling Miss Willoughby shudder with the delicious sensation. Turning her attention to the black toy, Kerri coated it liberally with lubricant. Her hands ran all over it, ensure it was greased up, especially the blunt curve of the head.

Martin continued to click away, capturing all the preparations. He then took position, kneeling behind and to the side of the blonde about to be anally penetrated.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Kerri, fuck my arse! Get that thing up my bum!" Holly commanded, excitement coursing through her.

The sex toy was large but looked even bigger held in the diminutive woman's hands. Kerri aimed it at the anus of Miss Willoughby and pressed forward.

"Ooh, fuck," groaned the model, dropping her head, eyes clenched tightly shut as she felt her arsehole trying to stretch but not being penetrated. Kerri kept pressing forward and Holly could feel her body slowly giving in, the lube helping. Adding more pressure, Kerri slowly managed to force the toy into her bum.

But then it stopped. Kerri tried to maintain the same pressure but the fake dick was not going in any further. The thought suddenly occurred to Holly that she had instigated this buggery. What if she couldn't take it up her arse? Would that dissatisfy her new boss? After losing the original X Factor audition, the presenter was determined not to repeat that!

"Push...push harder," she said through gritted teeth. "I want it up my arse! All of it up my arse."

Hearing the determination in the other woman's voice, Kerri adjusted her stance and shoved! One moment the thick black cock was sticking out of the pale white bum, the next more than half had suddenly disappeared!

"Argh!" screamed Holly, her anus suddenly stretched to its limit, stretched tight around the fake dick invading her. Her breathing ragged, she clenched down with her anal ring, feeling the veiny texture of the shaft sticking out of her. But she could tell she hadn't gotten it all yet. "All of it! All of it!" she yelled.

Automatically obeying a command, Kerri withdrew the toy a couple of inches then jammed it forward. At the same time, Holly jammed her arse back, not willing to accept failure. Together the two women forced the entire 10 inch length through her sphincters and deep into the hot blonde's clutching bowels.

Kerri held it there, staring at it, in awe that Holly had taken the entire thing up her arse. She could hear her ragged breathing, trying to cope with the sudden intrusion deep inside her body.

Martin was still photographing the scene, his face a mask of unbridled lust, want and desire. "Fuck her with it," he demanded.

Fixing her grip around the base, Kerri dragged the rubber cock out of the straining arse hole. She heard sounds of relief coming from in front of her, but she'd had her commands. She forced the entire thing back inside Holly, driving deep inter her bowels again.

Holly screamed with the sudden thrust into her body. The stretch she felt again was stronger for having followed the moment of relief when the dildo was first pulled back. She screamed a little less loudly the second time Kerri fucked the toy into her. And again. And again, going faster. Kerri was rotating the toy now, feeding new sensation to the overworked sphincter.

"Yes! Bugger me! Sodomise me with your huge black cock!" Holly managed to choke out.

Watching the massive fake cock fucking his sexy new employee deep in her big sexy arse, hearing her calling for more was too much for Martin. The opposing colour being jammed between the creamy white buttocks overloaded his senses. He finally had to take his own pleasure - he had to fuck Holly Willoughby!

"Kerri, take the camera! Watch me fuck her!" he yelled.

The relief of the huge toy leaving her arse was short lived when Holly Willoughby felt her new employer's sweaty hand on her hip, the tip of his monstrous cock being rubbed along her cream dripping cunt. Before she could brace herself, she felt that bloated dick forced into her. Gripping both her hips, he pushed deeper inside her, battering her over stimulated walls. Thrust after thrust, almost all of it out before being drilled back, deep inside. It was agony. It was glorious! Holly started to cum again, her body convulsing, her pussy contracting. Moans and groans flew from her mouth.

Her beautiful sexy pussy finally wrapped around his dick! The heat, the moist deep heat clutching at him! It felt incredible, like the walls of her pussy were desperate to milk him, wanting his seamen spurted deep inside her, filling her womb.

Continuing to slam into her, he looked down, eager to see his huge cock fucking into her. The sight of her pussy lips stretched around his shaft, pulling out along with him, disappearing when he pushed up her! Hearing her moans and grunts with every thrust he gave her, Martin fucked hard, cramming his cock into the TV star. He was brutally fucking her, desperate to bury it all in that hot cunt, still tight on his ploughing cock.

Click, click, click -- Kerri moved around the rutting pair, capturing the images she knew Mr Archer wanted. The fuck was animalistic, brutal. She could feel the desperate desire of her boss, could hear the wet squelching of Holly's cunt every time he bottomed out in her, forcing more of her juices out of her pussy and down his shaft. Kerri had never seen anything so sexy in her life!

Multiple orgasms rippling through her, Holly felt elated beyond her climaxes. Martin was beyond satisfied, her savage fucking proof of how worked up she had gotten him, how much he wanted her! But through the fog in her mind, another thought, a single word came to her. Desk. She still wanted to get fucked over a desk. That thought had been lodged in her brain ever since her first X Factor audition.

"Desk," she yelled, "Fuck me over a desk. Bend me over and fuck me deep!"

Hearing that plea, that demand, the desperate tone of Holly's voice almost sent Martin over the edge. Casting around he spotted a desk behind them. Withdrawing from the blonde's tightly gripping pussy with an obscene wet slurp, he hauled her off the stool, adrenaline giving him strength. Followed by Kerri and the ever clicking camera, Martin carried his new star to the desk and stood her before it.