Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 08

Story Info
Holly Willoughby meets the world's largest penis.
4.6k words
4.77
5.3k
7

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

Getting the Job: Holly Willoughby Part 8: The World's Largest Penis

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Sitting on the sofa on the set of This Morning, waiting to go live, Holly Willoughby felt nervous, very nervous. Today's episode included an interview with Jonah Falcon, an American actor and presenter. It wasn't because the man was famous; he wasn't, not really. She was already more famous and successful than him. What she was nervous about was why Mr Falcon was becoming more well-known: his claim to have the world's largest penis.

Earlier in the day, the blonde presenter had met with Graham 'Grey' Fitzpatrick, her producer on the This Morning. Grey was the man she had to sexually satisfy in order to keep her job presenting the show. With a devilish smile plastered across his face, he had informed her that not only was she to fuck the American but she had to take his entire dick, balls-deep. This was something the American himself claimed no one had ever been able to achieve.

"What if I can't take it all?" she'd asked.

"Then I won't be satisfied. I'm sure you can work out what comes after that," Mr Fitzpatrick had replied.

"Yes, sir," she'd said.

Holly Willoughby knew that should she fail to satisfy Grey's desires she would be out of a job and all the work, both on-camera and off, would be for nought. Nervous she may be, but even more she was determined.

Today, Holly was wearing a navy-blue dress with white polka dots. Beneath she wore lacy dark blue matching bra and panties. As Phillip Schofield introduced their guest prior to an ad break, Holly adjusted her position on the sofa. She sat with knees together and pointing to her left which cocked her hips, and her torso faced the camera. Sitting like this, Holly knew the camera could capture the curve of her arse, the span of her thigh under her knee-length dress and the jut of her boobs. Her blonde hair flowed over her shoulders, her eyes were dark and her lips were a chaste pink.

I may look respectable, by my knickers are damn wet, she thought. Nervous she might be, but she had resigned herself to taking Mr Falcon's record-breaking penis and part of her wanted to see it. To feel it, she smiled.

As Phillip and Jonah talked, Holly was conscious of two things: not looking down at their guest's crotch, and the heat building in her own. He's sort of plain looking, she thought. How big is it right now? No! Er, he seems nice. How thick is it? Her mind wouldn't focus.

"Unfortunately on ITV we're not allowed to show it..." Phillip said.

I'll be seeing it. And more.

As Phillip started talking about size, using a cardboard cut-out to demonstrate an average penis when compared to Mr Falcon's, Holly felt herself open and a small gush of pussy juice escaped into her heated knickers. Christ, I'm creaming already, she thought, desperately trying to maintain a neutral face for the cameras.

"And when flaccid its eight to nine inches?" Phillip asked.

"It varies with temperature, but I go with nine as it's a better number," Jonah said, glancing at Holly.

Nine inches when flaccid? I've got to see it, she thought, now trying not to rub her thighs together.

"And with an erection that's about thirteen and a half inches?" Schofield asked.

"Thirteen and a half, right..."

Thirteen and a half. What does that look like? she wondered. Then Jonah demonstrated how long his member was by comparing it to his forearm. Holly fuck! It's that big? How am I going to take all of that?

"Goodness me," Holly's voice cracked as she finally spoke. She asked some questions piped through from her producer, knowing he was trying to embarrass her. But she was a professional and did her job.

As Jonah Falcon talked about being searched at an airport because of his suspicious bulge and being patted down, Holly thought, I'll be patting that thing down soon. Between her legs, her pussy continued to leak cunt butter.

"They thought maybe he's a terrorist with a bomb wrapped around his penis..." Falcon continued with his story.

My lips will be wrapped around it soon. Out loud she let out an, "Oh gosh. Wow."

When Holly asked about his self-described promiscuous years, he giddily said it was because of its size and that he liked to show off.

Wish you'd show it off right now.

"Does it come with complications?" Holly asked, wondering how stiff such a member could get and how much anyone was able to take. "Complications in the bedroom. I mean, does it...because I'm just thinking, er, the, the sort of...the size of the..." she trailed off, flustered. Blushing, but she got her question across.

God, my fanny's throbbing. I want to see it so bad, she thought. Her fanny squirted a bit more juice as Jonah talked about oral sex. I want it in my mouth now!

"I'm very service oriented," the American said.

You'll be servicing me soon, Holly thought, her thighs unconsciously starting to slowly rub together.

Then Phillip asked something Holly really wanted to know. "People wonder if gentlemen with a large member, if they can get a full erection without fainting..."

Much to Holly's relief, Mr Falcon replied that his body was used to it and that when he was turned on and really into it he could get a full and lasting erection, although it took a little time to get fully erect.

Tensing her thighs to keep them under control, Holly could feel just how wet she had gotten. Her earlier nerves had lessened and been replaced by a strong arousal, a heat to finally get at the world's largest penis.

"...and its eight inches around?" asked Phillip.

Jonah then demonstrated the girth of his prick, circling his forearm a few inches below his wrist.

Holly fuck! It's that thick and that long? I don't know how on Earth I'm going to take all of that. But I'm sure as hell going to try. And I will take it all, one way or another.

The segment was towards the end of the show, so as Jonah left the set, Holly and Phillip began wrapping things up.

"So we'll look forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning. Bye," Schofield said

"See ya," Holly joined in.

"And you're clear," called the floor manager. "Good show people. Same again tomorrow."

"Well, that was an awkward segment," Phillip said, holding his question cards over his crotch.

"Entertaining though. And I'm sure the viewers enjoyed it," Holly replied. Pretty sure you enjoyed it as well, Phil, she thought, knowing the 'Silver Haired Fox' was gay. But it's me who's going to have it.

"Excuse me Phil. There's something I need to take care of."

Phillip was distracted and said, "Sure, Holly. See you later."

Pacing in her dressing room, Holly was nervous and excited. But she was now looking forward to this meeting. Between her legs, her pussy was throbbing and continued to leak juice into her knickers.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in," Holly called.

"Hi Holly," said Jonah Falcon, stepping into her private room.

"Jonah, please take a seat," she said, waving at a white two-seater sofa. Taking a matching armchair, she sat down opposite.

After some rather awkward small talk, Holly blurted out, "Can I see it?"

Lascivious grin on his face, Jonah stood and stepped in front of Holly Willoughby and said, "If you want to see it, go ahead and get it out."

Eyes level with the man's crotch, Holly's breath caught as she saw the long thick bulge of his cock in his trousers. It was huge. And that's when it's flaccid, she thought. Taking a deep breath, the sexy blonde leaned forward, fingers brushing the hidden cock. It jumped under her hand. Clasping the tumescence, she thought, It's so thick. And it's so hot. Mouth watering, she squeezed the cock.

"You like it?" Jonah asked.

"Christ, it's so big already. And it isn't even hard," Holly breathed.

Fingers moving to the man's zipper, she pulled it down and unbuttoned his trousers. Desperately wanting to see the dick, the presenter yanked the trousers down. Her eyes widened. With no underwear, Holly was eye-to-eye with the largest cock she had ever seen.

"Jesus," she gasped. Brushing her fingers along the thick shaft, she could feel it throbbing. Heat was coming off it in waves. Inhaling, the blonde could smell his manliness. Fingers tried curling around but it was too girthy for them to meet.

"You like it?" Jonah asked, grinning down at her.

"It's so fucking big," she said. Placing her other hand on the huge member, Holly pulled it up away from the man's body. "And it's so heavy."

"Can't say I've ever weighed it. But what you've got in your hands right now is 9 inches long and 6 inches round. It's a beast isn't it?"

"It really is," she said, hands stroking him, running up and down the thick heavy shaft. Pulling the foreskin back unveiled the monstrous head. It was pink and soft but incredibly hot. Moving closer, sitting on the edge of her chair, she sniffed the knob, smelling more salty male scent.

"Taste it," she heard.

Her sexy pink tongue emerged from between her lips and touched the knob, taking her first taste. Too excited for anything subtle, Holly Willoughby started lapping at the tip, like a cat drinking milk. She burrowed into the piss hole, feeling the tip of her tongue actually going inside the dick. Lips finally closing, she sucked the tip as her hands started to move faster up and down the meaty shaft.

"Mm, that feels good Ms Willoughby. Feels real good."

Leaning further forward the sexy presenter managed to take in the entire spongy head and sucked harder, swiping her tongue repeatedly across the sensitive frenulum under the knob. As she continued to stroke and suck, Holly was very conscious of just how wet she was getting. Thighs rubbing together, she stimulated herself.

"It's getting bigger, Ms Willoughby. You've probably got it to 10 inches now. Want to help it get even bigger?"

Pulling her mouth off the dick, she said, "Yes. How?"

"Take your panties off. I want to smell them. I want to smell your dirty panties while you suck my big cock," Jonah said, stepping back from her.

Standing, Holly reached up under her dress and pulled down her dark blue lacy knickers. Bent at the waist, eyes never leaving the growing dick in front of her, she removed her underwear. Handing them over, she dropped to her knees. As she took the cock head back into her mouth, she clearly heard Jonah sniffing her knickers. My dirty wet knickers, she thought.

"Oh, man. You smell so hot Holly," he said. "Let me sit down then you can keep sucking it." Released from her wonderful mouth, the American quickly kicked off his shoes and trousers before sitting down on the edge of the sofa. Spreading his legs, he offered his cock back to the sexy beautiful blonde and returned her knickers to his face, inhaling her aroma some more.

Shuffling forward on her knees, Holly wrapped her hands as best she could around the hardening beast and engulfed the knob once more. The man's moans filled her ears as his cock filled her mouth. Head bobbing up and down, she started to take in part of the shaft.

"Your panties smell so good, Holly. But I want to suck your pussy. That always gets me stiff," Jonah said even as he continued to sniff the blue knickers.

Withdrawing her mouth and taking a deep breath, Holly stood.

"Take your clothes off. I want to see your beautiful body," he said, one hand stroking his cock, the other still holding her panties to his face.

Wanting to get back to that dick, Holly Willoughby quickly unzipped her dress and pulled it off. Reaching behind her back, she unclasped her bra and dropped it to the floor. Standing in just her black heels, she started caressing her large boobs, her fingers tweaking her hard nipples.

"Is this what you want, Jonah? To see me all naked, my big tits out?" Turning, she displayed her arse. "What about my big round bum? Do you like it?"

"Hell yes. God, Holly, you're one sexy woman you know that?" he said.

"Oh, I know it," she laughed. Sitting back down, Holly Willoughby leaned back and spread her legs wide, putting her soaking hairy cunt on full view. "Come and get it, Jonah," she said, eyes blazing with arousal.

Dropping the panties, Jonah was the one falling to his knees, this time between the splayed thighs of the British TV presenter. He inhaled deeply of her crotch before burying his face in her snatch. Face soon smeared with the blonde's cunt cream, he licked her slit up and down, savouring her flavour. Then he started sucking her clit.

"Mm, the feels nice," Holly said, pelvis squirming, fingers still tweaking her nipples. "You eat pussy well."

For several minutes, Jonah Falcon licked and sucked Holly Willoughby's pussy. He loved eating a hot wet snatch and he had a good one in his face right now. She tastes so good. She's so responsive. Damn, she's literally squirting cunt cream at me.

"Holly?" the man said eventually, pulling back.

"Mm, yes?" she replied, her voice dreamy with pleasure.

"Look."

Opening her eyes, the sultry blonde peered over her heaving tits. Jonah stood there, his huge bloated cock sticking straight out from his crotch. It was the biggest penis Holly had ever seen, longer and thicker than any sex toy she had seen, let alone taken.

"You got me fully hard, Holly. It's now thirteen and a half inches long, 8 inches circumference."

"It's like a horse dick," Holly exclaimed.

"Well, more like a really girthy pony," he replied, laughing. "You like?"

Not answering, Holly just continued to stare at it, drinking in its sheer size, the curve of the monstrous glans, the thick heavy shaft, bulging veins running its length. Huge balls hanging below it.

"Christ," she said before dropping to her knees. Hands reaching out, she clasped the massive cock, leaned forward and returned her mouth to sucking. Moaning, Holly's golden head bobbed up and down the cock, her position allowing her to take more of the beast, despite its larger size.

Maybe I can deep throat him, Holly thought. That would count as taking it all.

Accepting the dick further into her mouth, the blonde soon had it butting against the entrance of her throat. Relaxing her gullet and making an 'Ah' sound, she pushed her head down the cock...and choked.

"Try again," Jonah moaned from above her.

Adjusting her position on her knees, Holly prepared herself. Sucking the cock harder, she gathered a ton of saliva in her mouth and coated the cock head with it. Satisfied it was as slimy as possible, Holly returned it to her throat, 'Ah' and pushed...and gagged again.

No matter how many times she tried, the wanton blonde just couldn't get the massive head into her throat.

"I want to fuck you Holly," Jonah said. "Maybe you'll be able to take more in there."

"Definitely going to try," she said. Hah! He's got no idea how much I can take, she thought, thinking back to the training she had received from the secretary, Kerri Anderson. "Lay down, Jonah," she said as she reached into a draw by the sofa and withdrew a bottle of lubricant.

Stripping off his black jumper leaving himself naked, Mr Falcon lay on the ground, holding his stiff heavy cock upright. He had a huge grin plastered across his face, watching as the slutty Brit opened the bottle and poured a generous amount onto his dick.

Straddling the man's thighs, Holly Willoughby started slathering lube up and down the world's largest penis. Knowing it would be a struggle to get this cock through her cervix, she smothered the thick knob with lube. A third of the bottle emptied over the monster cock, Holly was ready to try.

Kicking her heels off, the hot blonde stood above the tree trunk-like prick. Taking and releasing a deep breath, she squatted, lowering her soaking pussy to the lubricated pole. Grasping the shaft to guide it, she pressed herself against the knob, feeling her cunt lips spread in welcome. Pushing herself down, she felt her vulva resist for a second before it relaxed and engulfed the purple head.

Man and woman moaned in pleasure as Holly Willoughby continued to press down, squatting deeper, impaling herself further. Finally the dick hit her back wall. Looking down, the TV presenter saw she still had several inches of cock waiting to penetrate her.

"Oh Jesus, there's still so much," she said.

In response, Jonah slowly pushed up, forcing another inch into Holly's already crammed pussy. When the man dropped his hips back to the floor, Holly went down with him. Now she could feel the huge head pushing directly against her cervix.

"Guess you can't take it all either," the American said. He wasn't surprised nor was he disappointed. The Brit had a glorious feeling snatch. It was tight, hot and wet. And, looking up, she had a world-class pair of tits as well as being a stunningly beautiful woman. It's a good day by any reckoning, he thought.

"I'm not done yet," Holly said. With that, she concentrated, relaxing her cervix and her pelvis. Feeling herself opening, the sexy bombshell squatted lower, pressing down. Breathing deeply and regularly, she pushed and felt the monster cock head force its way through the opening to her womb and into her uterus. Without warning, she dropped down and buried another three inches. Dropping to her knees and pushing down as hard as she could, Holly took one final inch inside her body before she reached her limit. "There, done it!" she exclaimed, delighted she had succeeded in her challenge, that she had taken the world's largest penis inside her twat.

"Reach down, Holly," Jonah said, his teeth gritted, fighting the urge to fuck the sexy blonde. He wanted this to last, it felt so good.

Doing as instructed, she reached a hand down. Feeling her pussy, she could hardly believe how swollen it felt, stuffed as it was with the monster cock she was sitting on. Her skin felt stretched and her clit stood out. As her finger brushed against her nubbin, Holly's body shook with pleasure, sensations vibrating through her and into the man she sat astride. They both moaned in delight.

Reaching further down, Holly eyes widened with shock. Fingers scrabbling around, touching, sensing, she said, "There's more? How much more?"

"Looks to be three inches left. You're impressive Ms Willoughby. I've never been so deep inside a woman like this."

Despite being disappointed at failing to take the entire thing, the blonde felt so good. Her cunt burned with the strong stretching sensations the prick was giving her. Slowly, Holly Willoughby leaned forward, feeling the embedded dick pulling out of her womb. When it was just about to exit her cervix, she pushed back, plunging it back into her uterus. Repeating her movements she fucked herself on the huge rod of man meat. Picking up speed, moaning.

Below, Jonah was in heaven. The embedded dick was experiencing exquisite sensations. It was like nothing he had ever felt before. He couldn't believe that not only was his dick stuffed inside the beautiful Holly Willoughby, but he was actually fucking through her cervix. The tight neck of her womb felt like a mouth. Feels like her cunt is giving me a blow job even as she fucks me, he thought. Grabbing her firm arse, he started thrusting up, matching her movements. Heaven. Paradise.

My cunt feels so full. Utterly stuffed. My cunt...but what about my arse? Could I... Damn going to try!

Planting her feet she raised herself up. Deep inside, Holly felt her cervix refuse to let go of the huge head it had swallowed. Driving herself further up, the knob popped free. She felt the entire shaft withdrawing as she stood. Oh that feels so good.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers
12