Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving to her armchair and leaning her body on the seat, she pushed her big bum out towards the American.

"Grab that lube, Jonah. Get my arse ready would you?" she said over her shoulder.

Following the sexy woman's instructions, Mr Falcon poured lube over her beautiful looking rosebud. Gently, he pressed a finger against her arsehole which eagerly swallowed the digit.

"Mm, that's nice. Finger fuck my arse," she said.

Doing as he was told, the man thrust in and out the sexy British arse. Pouring out more lube, he then added a second finger and pushed them both knuckle deep. This isn't Ms Willoughby's first time taking it in the butt.

"A third. I'm gonna need a third finger," she moaned, pushing back against the two already delving inside her. Her moans got louder when the third digit penetrated her backdoor. For a few minutes, Jonah continued to diddle her backside, adding more lube when told to.

"Alright, I think I'm ready to try this, Jonah. Stick your monster dick up my bum!" she demanded, pushing her bottom out to give him the easiest access possible.

Kneeling behind the beautiful round arse, Mr Falcon pressed himself against the slick, open arsehole. Gripping his dick to keep it straight, he pushed against the winking sphincter. There was no resistance this time as he slid through and inside to her clutching rectum.

"Keep going. I want it all," the blonde moaned, her head dropping to the chair.

Thrusting slowly in and out, the American kept the pressure up. Each time he pushed in he went a little deeper. The arsehole was stretching around the girthy shaft, looking tight and shiny. Disgusting squishing sounds were loud in the room. Lubricant coated his cock and spread all over the beautiful hole and crevice he was sodomising.

"Fuck me, Jonah. Fuck me!" she called over her shoulder.

Gripping the hot TV presenter by the hips, Jonah drove in, diving deep. More inches entered the big round bum, lube squirting out. Changing his movements, Jonah started pulling half his dick out before slamming it back in. Ramming against the hot arse below him, Jonah managed to drive another couple inches inside. But try as he might, he couldn't get any deeper, hitting the walls of her rectum.

"Oh god, how much more is there?" Holly panted.

"Oh, man. There only four inches left but I can't get them into you," he said through gritted teeth.

"Argh!" Holly growled in frustration. "Get on your back again," she commanded.

Standing above the now supine man once more, Holly Willoughby squatted over the world's largest penis again. Only this time, when she grabbed it, she aimed it at her gaping arsehole. With the knob now easily taken inside her bum, the blonde presenter pressed down, easily sinking several inches of monster dick into her bowels. She kept pressing, pushing, swallowing inch after inch.

"God, Holly, you're so fucking sexy," Jonah said, staring at her beautiful firm tits, hear flushed sexy face.

"How much left?" she asked, gasping

Dragging his eyes down, he said, "Still four inches. It feels like I'm hitting something inside. I really don't think you can take any more."

"Fuck that! It's all going in," she said. Breathing deeply, relaxing her body, Holly pressed down. I'm not giving in. I'm not going to lose.

Grinding against the cock within her bowels, something inside gave way and she took in another inch. Her body seemed to pause then she slowly sunk down onto the rest of it. She could feel every new centimetre passing though her sphincters, accepting more. She groaned. Jonah moaned.

"Jesus Christ, Holly. You've taken it all. Every single fucking inch. Balls deep. It's all up your arse!" the man exclaimed, eyes wide, savouring the hot clutching sensation surrounding his entire cock, head and shaft.

Holly Willoughby sat atop Jonah Falcon, impaled on the world's largest penis, the thick bloated member buried in her arse. Hand on her belly, Holly could feel the cock head poking against her hot skin. He's not fucking my bowels, he's fucking my intestines. She just sat there for a moment, breathing deeply, letting her insides adjust to the invasion.

Entire pelvis fluttering, feeling electric, the blonde felt the need to cum, to release the tension bought about by taking something so big so deep. Not only inside her impaled bum but her sodden cunt.

Slowly, Holly started to rock her hips, feeling the knob stirring her insides, heat radiating from the boiling heavy rod within. Planting her feet once more, she rose up an inch then dropped back down. Again. And again. Breathing deeply, she started riding the monster prick, feeling her sphincters stretching, convulsing. Legs burning with the sustained exercise, Holly kept moving, chasing her climax.

His own heat boiling over, Jonah started thrusting up, repeatedly burying his cock into the British sexpot. The room was filled with the sounds of bodies impacting each other, arsehole squelching as lube and juice mixed and flowed.

"Fuck me Jonah. I want to cum," Holly wailed, her need building but her legs failing.

Sensing her tiredness, Jonah bucked his hips and threw her off. Scrambling to his feet, he grabbed the woman and pushed her over the arm of the sofa. Stepping up behind the upraised arse, he jammed his cock back inside, through the massive gaping butthole. Then he really started fucking her, thrusting deeply in and out, hard, brutal. His own need to cum was near to boiling over.

Holly could do nothing more than grunt and moan as the American savagely buggered her. Her arsehole burnt, her cunt throbbed, hips squirming and bucking.

Pulling all the way out, Jonah jammed himself back into the blonde's cunt. The sensation was so different from her bowels, but no less pleasurable. For several minutes he double-dipped Holly Willoughby, brutally plunging into her cunt, then her arse, then her cunt then her arse again. Over and over.

The beast was buried deep inside her snatch when Jonah finally went over the edge and scalding ropes of his spunk erupted in her. Feeling the seed splashing inside sent the presenter over the top and she also erupted. As more and more semen was poured into her cunt, Holly's body squirted splashes of her girl cum, covering the prick shafting her, the pumping balls emptying inside her.

Holding himself inside, Jonah let the last of his spunk flood into her, egged on by the convulsing body he filled. Having completed his task, the American grabbed his clothes and dressed as quickly as he could. Pocketing the dirty blue knickers Holly had been wearing, Jonah left the room.

It was several moments before Holly was aware of her surroundings again. My dressing room. Bent over my sofa. Mm, satisfied, she thought, the afterglow of her orgasm still warming her body. Crawling onto the sofa, she curled up and fell asleep. She smiled in her slumber, happy to have completed her task and to have conquered the challenge of the world's largest penis. Between her legs cunt cream continued to leak from her still quivering pussy and semen ran out of her wide open anus, puddling on the sofa below.

End of Part 8.

12