Getting the Wife Pregnant

Story Info
A husband and wife try again to get pregnant.
1.3k words
3.83
33.8k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FlyerrGuy
FlyerrGuy
181 Followers

We had tried, or at least she had, in earnest to get pregnant. However, that one time with a stranger didn't pan out. After a few weeks, we realized that my wife didn't get pregnant. Thus, we decided to try again. This time, though, we adhered to a belief that more participants would up the chances of success. So we went back to the Internet to search for several men who looked enough like me, all of whom would be comfortable masturbating for my wife along with other guys.

Sure, people often assume that a guy will do anything sexual, but this was a harder task than anticipated. Plenty of men had no interest in being in a room with other naked guys. Eventually, though, we found four guys who fit the bill: they had the looks, they were willing to watch, and they were fine with others. Of course, they had no real idea of our plan to use their sperm to get my wife pregnant, but we didn't want to scare them further.

I think that my wife's favorite part might have been searching the website on which we posted for potential matches.

The night finally arrived; my wife should have been in her peak ovulation time. We got to our hotel room early to get comfortable. We would have the guys all arrive, have them start touching themselves, and request that they finish on my wife's pussy. Then, after they were done, I would push their semen into her using my hard cock. However, we were both aware that a few of the guys might get pretty close to entering her while cumming on my wife, and we accepted that some minimal penetration was acceptable, given that the end justified the means.

On time, our eager recruits began to arrive. We knew them only by their profile names: MagicMann, HungFun12, 7inch4u, and QuietRob. My wife greeted each in her robe, and I explained again that she would be on the edge of the bed, touching herself, and that they would jerk off and finish on her pussy. I made sure to add that they could get as close to her pussy as they liked.

My wife dropped the robe, giving each man a view of her perfect, petite body. At 37, she didn't look a day over 25. She sat on the edge of the bed and laid back. She spread her legs, showing off her hairless mound, and pulled her feet off the floor and onto bed along with her. She started to stroke the outside of her vaginal lips.

The guys wasted no time in stripping, with all but QuietRob fully erect. Magic and 7inch were both about the same length and girth, equal to me in most ways. HungFun was disappointingly small. Quiet was easily the biggest of the four. He was 7 inches and not yet fully engorged.

My wife was watching them stroke themselves, as she began showing her wetness to them. She dipped a finger inside of her vagina and brought it back out to rub over her clit. She alternated this action for a few minutes, touching her breast with her other hand and softly moaning. It was a sight.

This proved a lot for HungFun. He quickly moved close to her pussy. She removed her hand in just enough time to avoid being hit by the jets of cum showering her pubic mound. Six, seven shots, and he was done. He moved out of the way to get dressed.

That sight had Magic ready to go. He stepped up but wasn't ready to cum immediately. He kept stroking himself and "accidentally" making contact with my wife's most sensitive area. Hearing no objection, he kept inching closer so that the contact would be longer and more frequent. Still no objection, which he must have taken as consent, and he pushed just the head of his cock into my wife.

When she responded with a sultry "Ah," he grunted and started unloading, mostly inside of her. I could see the gobs of semen dripping out of her. 7inch must have seen it as well, as he erupted where he stood, never making it close to my wife. After finishing, both men began dressing.

That left QuietRob and me. At this point, I had my pants down and was joining the masturbatory fun. QuietRob had also been watching and stroking, but I figured that I'd outlast him, as he began earlier than I.

QuietRob was the last stranger to approach my wife. He was clearly not stroking fast enough to induce an orgasm. However, he was ready to make his move.

QuietRob showed no hesitation. He started rubbing his big cock all over my wife's tiny pussy. He would rub the head by her entryway and then move it to her clit, much like she had been using her finger earlier. He kept this pattern up, using all parts of his tool: the head, the top of the shaft, the sides, underneath. My wife began moaning more loudly and wriggling her hips.

QuietRob was still stroking, but never relented on the constant attention that he was showing her sexual organs. After several minutes, his cock was glistening with a combination of the others' cum and my wife's juices. He then paused with his head just pressing on my wife's opening. After this slight hesitation, he entered my wife, stretching her with just the bulbous head of his cock.

My wife's eyes, which had been closed, shot open, and her softly moaning mouth let out an "Uh," that was filled either with pain, pleasure, or both. QuietRob was still stroking his member but held his cock still for a second. Then, hearing no protest, took his hand off his cock and rested it on her thigh. Then, he slowly inserted more into her.

Again, "Uh," this time louder, but no words of protest. It went on like this until QuietRob had almost all of his huge cock inside of her. Then, she said, "It's too deep. It's in my belly. I can't take any more of you."

QuietRob smiled. "Do you want me to cum in you?"

All that my wife could do was nod.

"Then, I'll need to fuck you. I'll try to be gentle, but I may need to go hard to finish. Let me know if it's too much," and then, he proceeded to fuck my wife properly.

He began with long, slow, firm strokes. My wife started cumming immediately. But QuietRob just plowed through her orgasm, never slowing.

In fact, he was speeding up. He was holding her thighs, pulling her ass off the bed and as far onto his cock as her body would allow. She was saying, "Yes-Deep-Fuck-So big" in random order as she kept repeatedly cumming on his cock.

"I need to feel you cum," she managed to say. "Cum for me."

He was pounding, really trying to get all of himself stuffed into her with no avail. He was surely up against her cervix, about to deposit a full load into her waiting ovaries.

With a final thrust, his huge testicles contracted. He held himself still for what felt like an eternity. He was shooting all that he had deep within her womb.

I had been so turned on that I had shot my load long ago. I stood there in stunned silence. I expected that a few guys would get maybe an inch in before blowing their load, but this guy filled my wife in a way that she had never been filled before, taking her to new heights of pleasure.

QuietRob pulled out, leaving my wife to hold her legs to her chest to keep his gift inside of her. He got dressed and left with the rest of the men. My wife and I smiled at one another, and I gave her a kiss.

FlyerrGuy
FlyerrGuy
181 Followers