Getting Pregnant

Story Info
A wife devises a plan to get pregnant.
809 words
3.64
33.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my husband and I got married, we decided not to have kids. He had two from a previous marriage, and that was enough. However, when he was about to turn 45, and I was about to be 37, I decided that I wanted to try to have a child. The problem was that my husband had a vasectomy years prior. What could I do?

I knew that he had fantasies about us being watched or maybe me watching and possibly touching another man while my husband and I made love. But he always said that those were just fantasies. Could I use those to help my issue?

During sex one night, I brought up being watched and a man stroking himself to us. I went further and talked about asking the stranger to get closer so that I could stroke him. My husband got so excited that he came immediately. I kept up this sexy talk for a full month. I took it further and had me sucking on the man or letting him cum on my belly. Eventually, my husband couldn't cum without me talking about another man being in the room.

After that month, he brought it up. "How about we try finding someone to watch us?" I made sure that this was what he really wanted and that he'd let it go as far as I wanted. While we were in bed, making love, he pumped me hard when I mentioned sucking the guy's cock, but he erupted inside me when I asked if he'd be fine letting the guy fuck me. After he came, he just said, "I want you to be satisfied."

We joined a swingers site and chatted with plenty of single men. My husband was insistent that we emphasize "Watch Only." Soon, we narrowed it down to a few men. My husband didn't know, but I had asked the finalists for face and dick pics, so that I could evaluate what I wanted. I found the one. He was good looking and large but not scary big downstairs. Best of all, he looked like my husband.

On the day of the meeting, we rented a hotel room. My husband was noticeably nervous. There was a knock on the door. He jumped up and answered, letting the man from the website into our room. My husband timidly explained that we just wanted someone to watch while he and I had sex and that the man could stroke himself but only get as close as I wanted. The man agreed.

My husband and I started kissing and undressing one another. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched the stranger undress himself, revealing a 7.5 inch cock. It was about an inch longer and thicker than my husband's. My husband must have seen it too, because as he was rubbing his cock on the outside of my pussy to get me wet, he came. He never even penetrated me.

"I'm sorry. I finished. Honey, what should we do?" he asked.

I told him that we owed it to our guest to give him a show to help him finish as well. I turned my body so that my pussy faced that stranger, and I began playing with my clit, watching this man stroke himself. I asked the man to come closer, closer, a bit closer, until he was stroking himself millimeters away from my opening.

I was so horny and needed satisfaction. I asked the man to rub his cock up and down my wet slit. He obliged. I could feel an orgasm starting to build, but I felt that empty feeling that only a cock could satiate. "Please, put it in me."

My husband balked, "He's not wearing a condom."

I said, "I need it. Just let me know when you're about to cum." The man nodded and then slowly pushed himself into me. He was stretching me a bit, but once he rocked himself in to the hilt, I knew that he was touching places never before touched. An orgasm ripped through me, but he just kept up a steady pace, grinding that glorious cock deep into my pussy.

After my second orgasm, he started really pumping into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist to lock him in. I stared into his eyes, and we came to a mutual understanding without exchanging any words. I could feel his cock swell. He pushed on one final time, hard. I felt warmth spread into my womb. I've no idea how many times he shot his seed into me, but he held himself inside for a good two minutes.

Eventually, the man pulled out, dressed, and left. My husband looked shocked, but his cock was rock hard. He slid inside me easily and came again within minutes. Hopefully, I'm pregnant now.