Getting to know Emily Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get interesting when Vicky confesses she knows...
4.7k words
4.76
2.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and I played it safe for a while after this last trip. We both greatly enjoyed it, of course, but only I knew that we may have been discovered. I can only assume that Emily assumed I was just being extra cautious and not pushing our luck now that we were back home.

I do know that our texts became more heated and we also had an occasional facetime call. As I worked from home about half the time it gave me the flexibility to arrange these sessions with her. We would always start off just talking but she also had several interesting toys that I could control over the internet. This was amazing fun and turned me on beyond belief knowing I was responsible for getting her off with a toy, knowing I controlled it completely.

We always arranged for these sessions after her husband would leave for work as well as my wife. We valued these times, trying to do it once a week, but it didn't always work out. Our fun had turned into a full on affair, with mostly virtual sex. We have really only been able to have the 2 in person sessions which was very frustrating to both of us. I also had the knowledge of an attractive senior suspecting we were up to something. I am not sure how I felt about this. It being a full month after the incident with nothing happening gave me hope nothing would, but there was still this lingering issue.

Around the middle of April I got a late year request for tutoring from a parent for precalc. I had available time and knew I would be able to help this student out for the remainder of the year. The parent and I corresponded over email a few times and set up a time to come to their house the following night to start tutoring her daughter. Had I known better I should have expected this, but I was completely oblivious like always.

I arrived at the house the following evening and was escorted in by an attractive woman who introduced herself as Helen Gibson. We made some small talk for a few minutes. I always find it best to develop a good relationship with the parents as well as the student. She explained her daughter was on her way home from work and would be there shortly. We sat down at the kitchen table and had some coffee while we talked about nothing in general. After a few minutes a young woman walked in that I immediately recognized. I can only imagine how red my face just turned at the sight of her. She came into the room and introduced herself to me as Vicky, only then did I put 2 and 2 together and knew that this meeting wasn't by chance. She had arranged this, asking her mom to find a math tutor for the remainder of the year and may have even mentioned that her friend's dad was probably available.

The 3 of us sat down at the table and discussed a few things, what their expectations were for these sessions and also a set of ground rules. We agreed on starting out twice a week until things were under control and switching to once a week once she was caught up and just reinforcing what is taught in class. Once this was all established Helen left us alone to start our first session. We dived right into things and I found her a quick study. She was very bright, just seemed to need to get caught up on a few details. She also seemed to be very witty as well, making intelligent smart cracks which made the sessions go much faster. Never once did she bring up what she has witnessed while on the senior trip. This was slightly puzzling to me but rolled with it. I was wondering at that point if it really was just a coincidence that I ended up at her place.

The first several appointments with Vicky were in this fashion. We would work for about an hour, and I would leave. Nothing ever transpired. It wasn't until a couple weeks into our sessions that something changed. I showed up at the normal time and Helen was getting ready to leave. She explained she had an appointment she had to get to and paid me before she left. The session started out as before, we got right down to work and before I knew it a half an hour had gone by. At this point things changed. Vicky leaned back in her chair and stretched, accentuating her breasts and she arched her back over the back of the chair. I tried not to look, I really did, but seriously, I am only a guy.

Let me describe Vicky for you. She was about 5'7" tall with long lean muscular legs. Her tits seemed to fit her body well with what I found out later were B cups. She was a brunette with shoulder length hair that was slightly wavy. Her eyes were very expressive, hazel in color with an almond shape to them. She never went overboard with makeup, but subtly applied it to herself to add to her beauty, not cover it. I have always believed less is more with makeup. Even no makeup can be attractive for me.

So as she is arching her back in the chair I can't help but look, knowing it is a risk, knowing I could easily be caught, probably even subconsciously knowing I was walking into a trap. As I was checking her out I saw she was watching me with a smirk on her face. I know I was caught at this point and muttered an apology and tried to get back into math. Vicky wasn't having any of this though and let me know that when she put her hand on my leg, getting my attention. As I looked towards her she leaned in and kissed me rather forcefully. To say I was surprised is an understatement. I tried to pull away but she followed me, not letting me get away that easily. She extended her tongue into my mouth, kissing me deeply and driving me nuts. I started to become more comfortable, honestly it didn't take too long, and brought a hand up to cup the back of her head and pull her in more. I kissed her back, darting my tongue out to meet hers. The kiss became much more heated and before long Vicky was sitting in my lap, grinding her crotch down on mine.

After a few minutes of this we came up for air, both of us breathing very heavily. Vicky looked down into my eyes and had a little smirk on her face. I had no idea what to make of this and asked what was amusing. Her reply was, "You know I saw you and her on the trip, right?"

I responded, rather dejectedly, "Yes I do, and I thank you for keeping that quiet!"

Her next response surprised the hell out of me. "You know, I think I deserve a reward for keeping my mouth shut..." I looked at her inquiringly and she continued. "I need you to do something for me." I started to get the idea and started moving my hands on her body. She gave a slight chuckle at my response, and said, "Perhaps that soon, but I had something else in mind." Taking my hands in hers and pulling them off her breasts. She continued, "What you are going to do is meet with your friend again, somewhere that I can get into, somewhere I can watch, and have sex with her while I watch you."

I sat there rather dumbfoundedly for a moment, not really believing what I was hearing. I questioned her about this, "You want me to have sex with my friend, while you watch?"

Her response drove the point home, "Yes! And the thing is, she can't know, you can't tell her. You tell her, and I might let slip to your son about what I saw. If you don't tell her, you might be able to fuck me eventually too." She said this while she gyrated her crotch against my now excruciatingly hard cock. "So, what will it be?"

I responded through gritted teeth, "Yes! I promise."

After this she leaned in and kissed me again, a long deep kiss, and then just as suddenly was off of me and sitting in her chair again like nothing had happened. When our time had finished, adding some extra for our interlude, I said my goodbyes and she gave me another kiss before I left saying she would be waiting for my text about when and where.

The next couple of days I spent racking my brain for ideas. The opportunity presented itself surprisingly the very next weekend. My son had to work and my wife told me she was going out with friends for the day. Taking full advantage of this situation I arranged everything. I texted Emily and explained the situation, telling her that I could pick her up at the local mall at Noon if she was available. This would eliminate the possibility of someone wondering why her car was at our house. She readily agreed and I then proceeded to text Vicky that I had things arranged if she was available Saturday afternoon. I explained I was picking Emily up around Noon and I could get her into the house before then to set up in my bedroom closet to discreetly observe the coming interlude. She was just as eager to accept as Emily.

On Saturday I was eager for the coming exchange, both to fuck Emily and for the show we would provide to Vicky. After my son and wife both left I had an empty house from 11 am until probably 4 pm. Vicky showed up first of course at around 11:30 am, explaining she walked over and went in the back way to eliminate spying eyes. She was obviously excited and kissed me hard soon after entering. She was beyond turned on and couldn't wait for the show to start. I showed her to my bedroom and the chair I had positioned in the closet with a direct view of the bed. Her eyes grew wide with anticipation and kissed me again in her excitement.

She got herself situated in the closet before I left, positioning the chair back far enough she wouldn't be very visible, but at the right angle to see the entire bed. I left shortly thereafter to pick up Emily leaving Vicky to get comfortable.

I picked up Emily without any issue and made the drive quickly back home, both of us very excited about this meetup. We had both been itching for another meetup and were both hoping this would exceed our expectations. Once we got to my house I pulled in the garage and closed the door, making her entrance to my house completely private. You could almost cut the sexual tension with a knife at that point. We were both very turned on, mine obvious with the bulge in my shorts, hers in her shallow breaths and hard nipples visible through her shirt.

I really do not know how we made it to the bedroom. I think if she had had her way we would have just fucked as soon as we got in the house. We certainly started things off in the hall, making out and slowly stripping clothes off of each other as we made our way to the bedroom. Our entrance to the bedroom was of 2 people overwhelmed with lust, half naked, kissing vigorously. I moved my lips down to the nape of her neck as we approached the bed, making her knees buckle under her. I allowed her to fall back onto the bed following her, straddling her, still kissing her neck, raking my teeth along her skin too. My hands had moved to her tits, only covered by her bra at this point. I started to rub at her nipples through her bra while my lips moved up to her ear, finding her ear lobe, nibbling at it and sucking it.

Through clenched teeth she begged me to stop teasing her and as much as I loved to tease her, I couldn't wait for release as well. I had one other item to focus my attention on before fucking though. I moved my lips from her ear, finding her lips for a moment, but not lingering. I slowly kissed a path down her body, biting at her nipples still through her bra, kissing down to her belly button and continuing down. As I progressed I pulled off her panties with my hands as my kisses continued to her pussy. I paused for just a moment before the first contact with her pussy in what felt like forever. As I extended my tongue and licked her clit, she gasped.

I started to lick her more now, swirling my tongue around her clit, plunging it into her pussy randomly as well. She was gasping and moaning very loud now, completely losing herself in the moment. I moved my lips and tongue back to her clit, taking delight in the pleasure I was bringing to her. I sucked her clit between my lips and started to flick my tongue against her very quickly and surprised her by pushing a finger into her pussy at the same time. She let out a groan of pleasure with this and seemed to explode on my face with her first orgasm. I paused my attentions while she rode this orgasm through. When she calmed down I pulled my finger from her pussy, and begrudgingly moved my mouth from her pussy as well.

I pulled down my underwear now, my cock standing straight out, the head glistening with the precum that was smeared on it from my underwear. She looked at me, longing on her face, her eyes telling me to fuck her now. I didn't waste anymore time. I moved up between her legs, positioning my cock at her pussy and pushed in hard. She let out a deep groan of pleasure at this. As I reached as deep as I could I leaned down and kissed her again, letting my cock rest in her for just a moment. She responded eagerly with her kiss, but also seemed to let her displeasure be known somehow that I wasn't fucking her actively. Teasing her slightly I gyrated my hips, causing my cock to slide back slightly and force itself into its extents. The strokes were not long, but very short, quick and teasing. Our tongues continued to dance with each other while I teased her in this fashion. I didn't think it was possible but it appeared I was driving her need even higher doing this than it had been before we even started. She was moaning into my mouth as I teased her.

After what seemed forever I pulled away from our kiss and slid my cock almost all the way from her making her whimper with the absence buried within her. Looking into her eyes, I pushed in slowly until I was fully in again, making her sigh. I started a rhythm sliding in and out of her, making her start to moan and grunt consistently now. I would pull out in one smooth stroke and push back in without a pause between, only stopping when I was fully in to start pulling out immediately again. I didn't rush things, I kept a nice even pace, never accelerating, never slowing. The kind of pace that wouldn't wear me out.

I kept this pace up for a while, although time literally meant nothing to me. I was completely absorbed in the pleasure, both mine and hers. Eventually I changed up the pace, quickening the thrusts, while slowly pulling out between. This seemed to drive us both a little nuts though and wasn't easy to maintain. Eventually I lost my patience and started to thrust into her hard, while pulling out quickly to only slam in one more time. I had my hands on her knees, pushing them up along either side of her as I slammed into her repeatedly. My thrusts only stopped as my body collided with hers. We were both groaning with every stroke now, our lust rising every second, every thrust.

After a few minutes of this I had a choice, continue and cum immediately or change positions, and delay for a few more minutes. Knowing that if I came right now we would just be done I elected the latter. I pulled completely out of her, making her express her dissatisfaction with this action. I flipped her over at this point and she understood immediately what I wanted. She put her knees underneath her, putting her ass up in the air for me, arching her back and looking over her shoulder at me.

I positioned myself at her entrance again, and waited for one second as I caught my breath and prepared to fuck her again. I grasped her hips in my hands and plunged deep into her again feeling my balls slap against her when my body slapped into her ass. We both groaned with pleasure and we both knew it wouldn't be long. I started to fuck her in earnest now, sliding in over and over, harder and hard with each thrust it seemed. I slammed into her over and over again, driving both of our passions higher and higher. I grabbed her hair at some point, although I don't really remember doing it, and pulled her head back while my other hand still held onto her hip.

I started fucking her even harder now, without even realizing that that was possible. My thrusts were pounding against her making a slapping sound in the room, our bodies were both very slick with sweat as well. I could feel her climax approaching with my cock. Her pussy was starting to squeeze me very hard. Making me get closer to my orgasm as well, honestly I was surprised I had lasted this long in the first place. I let go of her hair and gave her ass a hard slap on the right cheek, startingly her I continued to fuck her. She must have liked it though as she started to buck against me. I continued to fuck her hard and after a few thrusts i gave her another slap on the same cheek and she seemed to explode on me. Her moans became deep groans as wave after wave of orgasm went through her body, making her shudder, and grip my cock even tighter. I let her ride the waves of her orgasm until she was calm again and pulled out. She got a hungry look in her eyes and spun herself around to take my cock in her mouth.

She eagerly started to suck me off, bobbing quickly on my very hard, very wet penis. Her tongue expertly teased my head and shaft as she gave me a fantastic blow job. She knew I was close to cumming and had been since her own last orgasm. She could feel my cock seem to enlarge in her mouth already after only a minute of sucking on me. My body had little control anymore and I started to buck my hips, fucking her mouth. She expected this and didn't pull away, taking my penetrating cock with good grace. I quickly announced I was going to cum and she picked up her pace. She had a hand on my balls and another on the base of my cock stroking me in rhythm with her mouth. I came, shooting stream after stream deep into her mouth. She eagerly accepted all she could. But as it had been a while for me there was more than she could handle. The last stream pumped out as my cock was leaving her mouth, landing on her still bra covered tits. The cum on her lips and now on her chest was so sexy. She licked her lips clean, all while looking at me, enjoying seeing the spent look on my face. She looked down at herself now and tried to wipe up the cum on her tit only to find out it had soaked into her bra, making it slightly translucent and sticking to her skin. I kind of wished at that point that I had let all my cum land on her tits, it would have been quite a sight. She looked up at me with a sheepish grin on her face.

Looking at the clock now, for the first time in what felt like hours I realized it was only a little after 1 pm. Knowing we had plenty of time, I laid down next to her, completely spent, completely exhausted. I didn't dare fall asleep though, that would have been a recipe for disaster. We talked about ordinary things, talked about nothing really, just enjoying each other's company and easy conversation. It had been about 15 minutes since we both had cum, both of us completely down off the high now, our pulse's back to normal. I picked up a slight movement in the shadow at this point and only then did I remember. I remembered Vicky in the closet, watching everything...

I couldn't help it. I started to get hard again to my astonishment. Emily looked down, knowing something had caught my eye and found my hardening cock. She got a wicked look on her face as she climbed onto me, putting her pussy on my face as she leaned down and took my cock into her mouth again. We quickly assaulted each other. She dived down on me, sucking me with a huge amount of energy. Bringing me to full hardness very quickly. She didn't stop there but proceeded to stroke me off with her right hand while sucking and licking my head, driving me absolutely nuts.

All the while this was happening, I was doing my best to pay attention to her pussy she had so nicely thrust into my face. She was still very wet from our earlier session and I relished the taste of her. I thrust my tongue deep within her and wiggled it around, trying to focus on what I was doing as she sucked me off. My hands spread apart her pussy more, allowing me to bury my face in her, licking her over and over again. I found her clit with my lips, sucking it between them, and started to nibble on it and flick my tongue on it very quickly. With a free finger I inserted it into her pussy, pushing it as deep as I could. I started to probe her with my finger jutting it in over and over again as I sucked and licked her clit.

12