Getting to know Emily Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both getting rather excited at this point and probably could have brought each other to orgasm very quickly with just our mouths, but she had other ideas. She climbed off of me, took off her soiled bra and climbed on top of me straddling me. She grasped me and positioned me to slide directly into her waiting pussy. Looking directly into my eyes, she slid down onto my hard cock, letting it fill her. We both groaned in pleasure as she rested on my hips for a moment. With a devilish look on her face she started to slide up my cock, and back down. She started to fuck me, relishing in the control this time. She leaned forward, positioning her hands on either side of me, letting her tits hang invitingly in front of my face. She rocked forward and back again, finding a good rhythm for us and proceeded to fuck me. As she rocked back and forth she was slowly building the pace up, and before too long she was fucking me with completely oblivion to everything else around us.

She was slamming down on me, he tits bouncing in my face yet I could do nothing about this as she has taken my hands in her own, pinning them to the bed with her own. We had lost all sense of composure now and were making lots of noise. Our love making was frenzied now. I was thrusting up into her with every downward thrust of hers. We were both very close, yet neither of us wanted to prolong the moment. We both needed the release. We let the moment build and build with each thrust until it boiled over and I came deep within her, shooting stream after stream of cum deep inside her pussy. My cum set her off and pushed her over the edge as well, making her orgasm for the third time, clamping down on my cock with her pussy as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her. She screamed out with this orgasm, not bothering to keep quiet.

We sat there for a moment after our mutual orgasms, her still on top of me with my now softening cock falling out of her, completely limp and spent. She rolled off of me at that point, our hearts racing once more, our bodies once again covered in sweat. After a couple of minutes she sat up, a smirk on her face and asked, "Do you think you can take a shower without getting any more ideas?"

I laughed as I answered, "I don't think I could get it up again until tomorrow at this point." She laughed and pulled me up as well, kissing me one more time before we walked to the master bath, starting the shower and climbing in. I hoped at this point Vicky would take the opportunity to skip out, I was sure I would hear from her later. After our shower which we thoroughly enjoyed, without anyone getting worked up again, we got dressed. It was with some trepidation that I slowly opened the closet, only to find the empty chair pushed back to not be very noticeable and no other sign of occupancy. I got a shirt out from the closet and closed the doors.

After we were both dressed, and Emily found her trail of clothes through the house, I gave her a ride back to the mall where I had picked her up. We both agreed that we would need to repeat this again sometime, sooner rather than later. She left with a quick peck and scooted into the mall quickly. She mentioned purchasing some clothes quickly to give her a convincing cover for being at the mall.

I drove home stunned at my fortune. Once home I stripped the now soaked sheets with our sweat putting them in the wash. I remade the bed and opened some windows to air the room out as there was a distinct sex smell in the air. It was only an after thought that made me remember the chair in the closet. It was only then that I found a very wet pair of panties on the chair. I retrieved them, smelling her arousal on the panties, loving the musky aroma. I grabbed the chair and put it away before anyone else was home. I stashed the panties in a drawer in my dresser confident they wouldn't be discovered as I took care of my own laundry 99% of the time.

I texted Vicky at this point, thanking her for her gift. I got an evil grin emoji back followed by a pic of her taken obviously in my closet with her fingers pushed into her pussy. I was shocked and excited to get that pic. She followed up saying she absolutely loved the show and looked forward to a possible repeat. I replied we would have to see, timing can be rather difficult sometimes with 2 busy lives to organize around.

We ended the conversation saying we would see each other on Tuesday for tutoring. She followed up later on saying no one would be home at her house on Tuesday except her as her parents both had to work late that night. I was worried I had bitten off more than I could chew with this situation, but still couldn't wait to find out what she had in store for me.

12