All Comments on 'Getting to Know Him'

by ItaloRican

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Hmmmm

Liked that a lot. Was hot, brutal and sexy. Liked the dominant/submissive factor immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT!!!

Loved It! Dominant Ass Fucking, I'm calling my boy right now! Give us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
love that domination!

great porn, not too much story just hot gay sex. plenty of strong fucking - what a workout!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

this story was so great.... I personally loved the domination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A MASTERPIECE !

ONE OF THE BEST EROTIC STORIES I HAVE EVER READ. CONGRATULATIONS !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow, would like to meet that dick

I am a gay man and once ,only once have I felt what he just described, a big dick up your ass, making you do and think crazy shit. I am not a perpontent of black men and their size,but for a gay butt fucking white man, this story tells it like it is and should be, hurts so good and no matter what ; you cant get enough, i once got up ,dressed ,went home, thought about it , went by and once more was treated to the ass-pounding, god, it is just something about being really truely "nailed" that get one all enthused.

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

Now that was hot!!! Iloved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmmm

not enough background...but still pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so hot!

Story is so hot. I'm fucking hard now . I want a big fatt cock in my ass and in my mouth. And hot cum juice down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that guy's an ass

What makes the main character think he's anything more than a hole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That is the hottest shit ever!! The sex is great so you should definetley keep him :)

pgh5000pgh5000over 8 years ago
My dream top!

I dream of meeting a dominant top man like this, who will take me totally. The author should have gone into more graphic detail when Warren finally bred him. It was almost, pardon the pun, an anticlimax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the reality of true dom/sub fucking and reminds me of my first (and best) partner.

At some point you just surrender and give yourself up to their needs and are just fuckmeat existing only to satisfy them and if you're lucky that's all you need.

My first master also had a hugely thick cock with a swollen mushroom head and fucking him almost felt like I was being brutally fisted. In my case, I would usually also be tied to the bed and gagged, so all I could do was groan and slobber into the pillow while I was plowed for hours until my master's viagra wore off and he couldn't come anymore.

Once or twice I'd even pass out in the middle and wake up to him still hammering away at my ruined ass, his sweat dripping onto me and him cursing at me and slapping my ass while relentlessly ripping into my hole with vicious thrusts.

In bed he was an imperious fuck-god, conquering me nightly (and daily a lot of the time), forcing me to surrender to his will and his bludgeoning cock, but outside of sex he was sweet and affectionate and like a big pussy-cat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please share him!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous