Getting to Know Jasmine Ch. 01

Story Info
Leo takes his new friend Jasmine swimming.
4.6k words
4.44
6.6k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer day and Leo was making preparations for going swimming with some of his friends. Especially his new friend Jasmine. They got to know each other a lot better recently. First they just were acquaintances. Bumped into each other from time to time but nothing special. When they met last month in the gym and made some small talk, they realized they had more in common than expected. They exchanged phone numbers and hadn't stopped talking since then. He found her very interesting as she was different from other girls. Not the typical party animal, but a more quiet sportive type, with a weird but fun way of humor. They were both just past their 30 and hadn't settled down yet. Sure they both had been in relationships, but nothing that really fitted yet.

Leo lived in a small apartment that had a view over the river. Which is where he was planning to go swimming. The river had some beaches. Some were always crowded during this temperature. But there were some parts where no other people came. As it was hidden by trees and reeds. It was a little bit of a survival route to get there, but it was totally worth it. It was a nice beach with some shade and a large area in the sun. Some rocks were stacked together for a campfire as Leo had been there before. And when everybody was there the party started. Leo had brought the drinks and something to go with it. When he had put down everything in the shade he quickly spread his towel somewhere in the sun, pulled his shirt off and ran into the water. He had been busy all morning so he was dying for a fresh jump into the water. It was already 28 degrees in the shade and he didn't want to know how hot it was in the sun. He swam around for a while until he cooled down a bit. Then he finally looked around to the rest of the group. The three girls were sunbathing and the four guys had just finished their first beer and now also jumped into the water. They had put down a small music box with some summer songs on the background. And the whole vibe just really felt good.

After a while they started playing catch with a small ball and made all kinds of weird dives to catch it. When the girls joined after a while, the air soon filled with laughter and splashes. Leo noticed that Jasmine kept eyeballing him and slowly came closer to him. She looked really nice in her bathing suit. You could really see that she worked-out. She had shoulder height brown hair, green eyes and some freckles. She looked cute. As she was petite, around 5 ft 5 and had about B cup breast, slim waist and a cute butt. She was over enthusiastic in the water. Everybody had loads of fun and after a while they went to their towels, did some drinks and some snacks and continued the fun there. They sat and laid in a circle, time slipped by unnoticeable. Leo half laid down with his reflecting sunglasses and cap on. Now Leo himself wasn't a chick magnet, but he had good looks. As he worked-out often he was muscled, but not overly. He was 6 ft, had brown messy hair, deep blue eyes and a small well kept beard. They all got into a funny mood and all kinds of jokes were made. The drinks and the warmth started to make everyone more relaxed.

Leo started applying sun crème on himself and in no time the girls said was doing such a great job he should help them too. And so he did, he put sun crème on all of them. Jasmine patiently waited her turn, as he first did the other girls. It looked like he made it into a half massage session. She could use that indeed. Some build up stress had settled into her back muscles and he looked like he knew what he was doing. The girls relaxed under his touch en kept encouraging him to go on. He didn't rush it, he really took his time. Gently applying some crème and massage it into the skin. When he finished with the other girls, he finally came to her. Something about how it went made her excited. He crouched over her lower legs. With her legs between his. As she laid on her stomach and her hands under her head she still tried to keep the conversation with the other girls. But it was so distracting in a good way. His touch on her skin, the way he applied pressure on all the good places. She really started to relax.

Sometimes she tried to look towards him. But the sun behind him made it hard, but from what she could see made her feel butterflies. Under his sunglasses a friendly smile. Strong arms but yet kind of soft hands, touching her all over her back. He really did his best to make her feel relaxed and that all the tension was gone. She was focused on his touches and the way it felt. The way his hands felt, and for some reason it felt warmer then the sun. Like he heated up all of her body. Although he was careful not hit any private parts she really started to get aroused. As he was busy with her legs she needed to resist the urge to moan or to push back. What was he doing to her?! It felt like she was being melted like butter. Like he was kneading her into shape. She no longer participate into the conversation. And whenever she heard Leo talk or laugh at something her body tingled. It felt like an antenna was set on whatever involved Leo.

Suddenly she heard him say her name and that he was all done. She pouted and said he had probably missed a spot, that he couldn't stop now. But he got up and gave a little smack on her butt, saying she was being a little selfish and half asleep, and that she was free to do his back. What he didn't realize was that that smack just trigger something inside her. She looked at him in a whole different light. Together with the feeling of his hands on her back, that had made her feel those butterflies, her interest had been set on him. A whole new dimension of thoughts just streamed into her brain, like a waterfall. She couldn't really get back into conversation again, as her mind kept feeling his touches, the way he made her feel. And her imagination started to have an mind of its own. It felt like Leo was a giant magnet, her eyes kept being pulled to him, her mind kept playing with the way he looked, and even the way he could be looking if he had even less on. She tried to contain herself and get back to reality. But it felt like it had no use. If she looked at him, he smiled back, or if she looked at his body she saw his abs with a little glistering on it from the sun crème. She decided to turn around for a while and take part in the conversation again to keep her mind at bay. Although her interest had been triggered.

They laid in the sun for a bit until they all got heated again. Soon they all went into the water again and things started to get more and more interesting. The topics became a little deeper and funnier. They really formed a group in the water and chatted about all kinds of things. Jasmine really could get along with all the others and they all had welcomed her to the group. After a while the girls got out again and started their chit-chat again on their towels. Now not really sunbathing but more sitting together and laughing. The boys played some catch again and minded their own business. Leo often looked their way and mostly Jasmine was looking directly at him. He wasn't stupid, there was something in the way she looked. He didn't mind, he was intrigued. Often he would hear them all giggle. Or see them pointing a bit and then Jasmine would blush. He couldn't hear them, but he started to wonder what they said.

When it started to get dark they put on the campfire. They ate a little bit and Leo played some tunes on his guitar. The day was very relaxing and everyone was cheerful. Some danced a little to the melody. Leo had a fun time watching them. Dancing was the only thing he was really bad at, so he was happy to just sit there playing the music for others to enjoy. Jasmine had moved a little closer with every new song he played. Up until a slow song, then she just laid her head on his shoulder. He looked at her quickly, only to see directly into her green twinkling eyes, and a small smile.

"I didn't know you could play guitar!"

"Well I shouldn't tell all my secrets at once now do I?

She stuck her tongue out and started giggling. "So you're admitting you still have more tricks hidden up your sleeve uh? "

"Well a few to keep you entertained for a while! "

He saw a twinkle in her eye and she busted out in laughter.

"That was a good one, you caught me by surprise with that one."

Then he started a really known dance song, which turned out to be one of her favorites. And apparently from the other girls also. They pulled Jasmine off the ground and made her dance with them. And dance is what she did. First just doing it how it's supposed to go with the song, but halfway into the song her dance movements became a little more seductive in Leo's eyes. He tried to perform his best guitar play and boy, there she was just a meter away from him, dancing like nobody was there. He couldn't look away, he was captivated by the movement of her body. It was almost an erotic dance, as it looked like she highlighted all the natural features of her body.

The light of the fire on her body and the fact that she was in a bikini didn't make it any better. He started to get aroused from the sight. But it really just looked like she was there just dancing for him. Pulling him into a trance. He just kept on playing the song and watching. Scanning every inch of her body, her movement. You could even notice that she was into it also. Biting her lip, looking a bit seductively towards him and keeps tracing her hands all over her body. The other girls were there also dancing and doing great but for Leo it was just Jasmine. He eventually came to the end of the song, which was a disappointment on his own. But they all had stopped in their movement and went back to where they were seated before the song started.

"Oe I haven't had so much fun dancing in ages! You really can play the guitar! I just got lost in the moment, and was totally captivated by the music" said Jasmine as she sat back down beside him. Unconsciously she laid her hand on his leg and continued talking about his music. He on the other hand had his mind racing and just looked at her and at her hand on his leg. It probably was partly the alcohol but his mind went blank, he felt like all his blood went towards that point where she was touching him. Also the combination made it feel like his swimming trunks started to get tighter and tighter. In a matter of seconds he was sporting a major hard on. As her dancing already had him aroused, the touch really did the trick. Luckily everything was still hidden behind his guitar. But he wasn't playing anymore and maybe because his mouth had been open during the last few minutes, but he suddenly was pretty thirsty. He felt hot all over his body and laid the guitar down, grabbed his drink gulped it all down and walked in a straight line into the river.

"Thank you for the compliment, I like to play indeed" he said while still walking further into the river until he was swimming. The others cheered him on "midnight swimming" they shouted. He looked at them and laughed. But Jasmine was quiet now. And was just staring into the flames. Still and unmoved some time passed by. Then she looked at him and shook her head and chuckled. She started talking to one of the other girls. One she talked and laughed the most with today. They seemed to get along great and vibe good together and were whispering and giggling all over again. The boys joined Leo into the water with wild splashing. Leo heard Jasmine burst out "no way" he looked in her direction and saw her sitting there with her hand before her open mouth, looking towards the other girl's hands who was like showing like a measurement. Then the girl took Jasmine by the hand and pulled her into the water whispering something to her and Jasmine blurted out "I can't do that!"

The other girl shouted "WATER FIGHT!" The guys laughed and each took a girl on their neck. Jasmine swam towards Leo and said "I guess we're doing this. So we better be gentle while knocking them over, they wouldn't stand a chance against us!"

"Sounds like someone is excited!" Leo replied.

With that answer she looked him directly in the eye. They stared at each other for a while until a splash of water got them out of their trance. She quickly got on his neck and he walked towards the splashes. The cheering got louder and louder and they indeed made a great team, soon some of the others were exhausted and started to back off towards the beach again and sat by the fire. While others just started to chat a bit near the shore. While Leo was still standing far in the water. Jasmine slowly got off his neck, she was full of adrenaline and was still thinking of what she just thought she had seen as Leo had gotten up. And what the girl had said didn't help anything. Did Leo just had a massive boner?

Why was Leo all kinds of attractive this evening, sure she had seen him in the gym and he was handsome. He really looked good when he was lifting weights. she always had seen that he was a good looking guy. Because you could see he tried to maintain his looks, and how polite he always had been to her there. And because he wasn't one of those gym guys that just wanted everybody to see their muscles. Or one of those I want to see myself in front of a mirror body trainers. He was mostly just doing his thing there minding his own business with his own music in. But never had she looked at him like she was now. Her mind raced from what she had seen, and how he had made her feel. But she was maybe a little looser than normal because of drinks combined with the warmth, but her mind and with the girl said to her that she needed to find out.

"So.... You suddenly wanted to go swimming again?" she whispered huskily in his ear, as she had made sure to make the process of getting off his neck as slowly as possible, making sure he could feel almost her whole body on his back. Staying there a little longer, her arms around his neck. Pressing her breasts against his back. Slowly kept breathing next to his ear.

"Yea needed to cool down a bit." He responded a bit nervously

"You can say that again indeed!" she said as she slowly pressed more and more of her body against him.

"Did the fire get too hot for you?" she said with an evil grin.

It was obvious to him that she had seen his erection. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to let you see that." Was the only thing he could say, he tried to stay his gentlemen self.

"O but I did see it, it was kind of hard not to see it!" she didn't care she was being a big tease now, as she was still whispering softly in his ear. On purpose making sure the sentence came out very slowly also. She suddenly felt powerful in a way that she had control over him. As she felt him shiver as a reaction to the seductive whispering. She wanted him to get hard again and to see his reaction.

She slowly let one of her arms descend towards his chest. Trying to find a sensitive spot. While she continued to tease him. "What got you so turned on then? Was your mind elsewhere? What were you thinking about?"

Meanwhile the exploring of her hand continued, first slowly squeezing his upper chest muscles. Appreciating the resistance they had, slowly descending, feeling and tracing the ridges of his abs. Something about his body was just intoxicating. Everything she felt, the warmth of his body, every edge was being traced. Her path moved on and she felt him shiver yet again under her fingertips as she caressed him around his belly button.

"What are you doing Jasmine? You are terribly frisky suddenly" He tried to turn his head to her, but as he did that her hand started to descend even further. He couldn't help it but her whispering so huskily into his ear, the feeling of her breast against his back, and her caressing had been a recipe for disaster. She really got to him in just a matter of moments.

As her hand was warmer as the water, and the lateness of the evening, it was a welcomed feeling against his body. The fact of her breathing so close to him, it was something he listened closely to. And he noticed the irregularity in it. The increasing of it, and some that she forget to take. Not that he was doing any better himself. It was flattering, exciting and sensual in one. He couldn't control his body. He couldn't remember he ever had been so aroused, and so hard before. The feeling that his swim trunks would break was excruciating.

Just as he was about to stop her she took hold of his engorged member. Although it was over his swimming shorts, that did nothing to hide even a bit of how hard he was. Better yet, the feeling of her grabbing him made him twitch right away. She slowly tried to feel the outline of his cock. Searching the beginning of it and the end.

"Oe, you are really packing indeed! Well aren't you a stud. Was this one of those secrets you were keeping from me? If this is the quality of your secrets I'm intrigued about the rest!"

Jasmine continued to feel, when she got from the tip to the base she let out a soft moan. But for Leo it sounded so loud and so obvious. He wasn't really aware that she even liked him in this way up until now, so he was a bit thunderstruck with the evening events, he was playing the day back in his head not fully realizing that in all that time he just stood there with her, she was very carefully sizing him up. Until the moment she really grabbed the outline of his member and moaned again as she said without thinking

"Damn I can barely close my hand around this monster, I can't imagine how it would feel like, but I just know I would be making lots of fun with it."

Those words made Leo get out of his trance and grabbed her hand. "Jasmine, what are you doing here in the middle of the river with people around?"

She turned herself in front of him and pressed herself tightly against him just to let herself feel him more against her. Her breasts against his chest. Knowing he could feel her stiff nipples. And when their pelvis met she looked at him with big eyes, and her mouth a little open. Her face was flustered. Slowly grinding her hips a little against him. Already was this the best feeling doing this ever. It was so intense, and left her so full of desires. At this moment she realized that if she didn't stop now she couldn't stop at all.

She smiled naughtily at him and got out of the water. Made sure to add a little extra sexiness for Leo to see. It sounded to her a lot like he didn't protest against what she did to him, only that he didn't want it here. Now there was in interesting thought!

She laid down on her towel and called Leo out for also coming out of the water to join the rest. But Leo said he would be out in some time. She started to giggle at that as she fully understood why he needed a little more time to cool down.

Leo realized he was in big trouble. She was toying with him, but in a good way, he liked it. Her playful behavior didn't suited her normal attitude. But there was just that something on her today, every time he looked at her she was looking at him. Or like lasers he would feel her eye's over his body. When he checked she just looked right into his eyes. It made him feel good to get her attention. And when she touched him it felt like electricity. And now she had just touched his junk, it was not directly but nevertheless. He was a bit confused about it all of the sudden. Maybe he was overthinking it, maybe she was just pulling a prank on him. He tried his best to get his mind straight again, to think about other things. Just so he could get soft and finally could get out of the water again. It was getting late, he wanted to dry a bit before they would get back.

Getting back he thought, now this is a point to get a bit nervous. As they had agreed when settling the day to swim today, Leo and Jasmine had figured out that there would probably be alcohol and that she couldn't drive home afterwards anymore, so she would sleep in his apartment. Again he could still imagine her hand on his chest slowly making her way downwards. Focus Leo, he tried to tell himself, but it didn't help much. About ten minutes later the others called for him again. He was slowly getting soft finally as he got a bit cold, standing there still half into the water. Finally he could get out of the water. He tried not to look at Jasmine for a bit, but it was useless. It was like her body had magnets in them. He caught himself looking at her in no time. Just to be greeted by her eye's towards him. She didn't have to say anything, just a naughty smile and seeing her gaze go down towards his crotch. Slowly liking her lips in the process. He couldn't fight this torture. His bulge started to rise again already. Then she would look away and participate with the conversation and give Leo some time to recover himself. Only to do the trick a while later again. She was driving him crazy. The other started to ask him if he was okay, oblivious to the duel that was being fought here. He couldn't keep up with the conversation so he just said he was getting tired. He got help from Jasmine who said she could see it on him, and that she also felt a bit tired herself. The others took the lie without thinking, and started to pack their stuff. Saying that it had been a good day indeed and that they were a bit tired also. When they were ready to go Leo put out the fire. Just before the light went out, he again saw that wicked grin on Jasmine's face. Then it all went dark and most of the group turned around and started to walk away. But Leo wasn't accustomed to the dark just yet as he had looked directly into the fire. So he was just looking into the sky waiting to start his way back also.

12