Getting to Know Jasmine Ch. 02

Story Info
Leo and Jasmine get closer and closer!
4.8k words
4.45
3.1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

This is a chapter of a series. To have the full experience you should first read the other chapter. I try to give a little inside on both characters in the story, so it is he and she based. Please know that English is not my native language so there could be some typos. Further I hope you like it, and please let me know if you did! Any feedback is appreciated!

Greetz WriterBrum

________________________________________________________________________

It was a short distance to his apartment, they made some small talk. Both Leo and Jasmine liked the midnight walk. It was quiet outside and the air was fresh. Also pleasant was that it had finally cooled down a bit. As they reached his apartment and went in the elevator they stood on the opposites of each other but pretty close. Looking in silence at each other. Until they both burst out in laughter. Cause there was of course a little tension in the air.

"You're a real piece of work, you know that right?" Leo said

"Well yea of course I know, that's my specialty! But it also makes most things more fun!"

They went out of the elevator as it reached his apartment floor, they went inside and Leo put the stuff away they had used over the day.

Jasmine looked around as she hadn't been there before. The decoration was a calm style, some things looked vintage, some design. It wasn't a typical men-cave, it was a real home. The vibe was of comfort and relaxing.

"Make yourself at home and just relax, do you want anything?"Leo asked

"I like how you made this a home, and I can use a sofa, do you have one?"

"Sure, let me make a lemonade with some ice cubes for you."

Leo handed her the drink and continued:

"I will clean-up and then probably take a quick shower, and then will probably go to sleep. How about you? I put fresh sheets on my bed earlier today, so you can sleep there. I will take the couch. the bedroom is here" Leo guided her towards his bedroom, which was to her surprise tidy and cozy. A freshly made bed with towels on them.

"Geez this is even better then a hotel! I'm expecting full service now of course, breakfast in bed and that you tuck me in when you are done with your shower!" Jasmine joked and hugged him. Leo said it was no big deal and felt her hug tighten.

"Thanks for this all big stud! You didn't have to give up the bed, but it would be impolite to not accept haha"

"Still sticking with the joke uh, haven't had enough yet?" as soon as Leo said that he knew she would take that the wrong way and gave himself a face palm. He excused himself hearing Jasmine laughing out loud. Almost screaming after him "O boy, I didn't even start yet!"

He turned around wanting to say something back, but he noticed that Jasmine finished her drink and was now using the ice cubes to trace small circles on her neck. He stopped in his movement, the moonlight from the window behind her, gave her like an aura around her. The small light in the room that made the trails of ice glitter. She had her eyes closed and her mouth just a bit open. She lowered the cube towards her chest. Now making circles between her breasts. Slowly the circles moved closer and closer to her breast. She had her eyes now a bit open to make sure Leo was watching. Not that he noticed she was watching him now. He was fixed on the movement of her hand. Not wanting to disappoint him she lifted the cube and placed it on her nipple, leaved it there just making small circles on her areola. Feeling her nipple getting colder and colder she did a large intake of breath. Leo snapped out of his fixation and looked her in the eye. She did the little leftover of the cube in her mouth under a loud HMMM sound. She could notice the rising tent in his shorts again and looked proud of herself. He just looked for a couple seconds more at her now stiff nipple which looked like it would pierce her bikini. And then said that she was an endless tease. Which was only wood to the fire for Jasmine.

Leo turned around without looking back anymore and headed into the bathroom.

Soon he was under the warm shower washing the river scent of his body. He felt tense like he was on his guard. So he decided to not make it a real quick shower and try to relax a little. He had some special foamy body lotion which always made him feel relaxed and smooth. Slowly he washed his body and of course gave a little extra care on his cock. Which felt a little painful, as he had been hard for most of the evening. From the inside he cursed at what kind of a cock tease Jasmine had been. He stood there with his eyes closed remembering all her teasing, her hands on his body. The way she had made him feel. He slowly started stroking his member. Just enjoying the moment and let those moments of the day flash through his memory. And he just stood there for a while letting the water hit his face, and just doing his thing. He finally started feeling relaxed and just focused on the task at hand. He needed some relief, he had been excited for too long today.

As Jasmine had laid out her things in the bedroom, she wandering through the apartment for a bit before going to bed, as she wasn't tired just yet. It was perfect to get to know another side of Leo. The place was remarkable clean for a guy she thought. And maybe a bit minimalistic. Just enough things to see there lived a man. Some pictures of family and vacations probably. He looked adventurous. After a bit of time in her wandering, she got close to the bathroom door. And it had a sort of mental pull on her. She knew he was in there, she knew he was showering there, and above all she knew he was being totally naked.

The further the day progressed, the more her mind wondered how he would look like totally naked. She would feast her eyes on his body. She was just to curious, but just barging in was even for her craziness a bit extreme. But her curiosity got the better of her, and she carefully opened the bathroom door. Making sure to do it very slowly, so it wouldn't make any sound. She heard the water streaming, and caught a glimpse of the shower cabin. Which was a fancy one on its own. A large glass rectangle with a rain shower, big enough for at least more than one person. Which exited her already, but what exited her even more is what was happening in there. What she saw was the vision of a magazine or a movie. Even now that the door stood on just a crack, it was more than enough to make her hearth skip a beat. There was this man a bit leaning forward, with his head under the showerhead. His eyes closed, and one arm leaning against the glass panel. One leg slightly in front of the other, and his other hand was holding his cock. She swallowed and quickly placed her had on her mouth. To prevent to make any sound.

As he probably wasn't showering very hot, the glass panels were still completely transparent. He was facing sideways from her, but that just added to the view for her now. He was slowly masturbating just a small distance away from her. She pushed the door a bit further open she could see all with both eyes. Seeing him doing that, hearing him groaning softly was such a turn on, that she unconsciously reached for her breast and cupped it. Slowly started to massage it in the same speed Leo was stroking his delicious looking cock. It was such a show, minutes passed by and she got more and more turned on. There he was, just for her to see, the subject of her mind from the better part of this day. She started wondering what would it feel like to hold it. Or even better, how would it taste like? But her mind didn't stop there, she even started to fantasize about if she could take such a fat member. How long would she need to adjust to take his full length. Could she even take such a length? Her body had a mind of its own and she couldn't take it, she just focused on her desires. And before she realized she was naked herself and was still following Leo pace, as she started masturbating herself.

After a while Leo suddenly felt that the temperature of the bathroom had changed. Not wanting to look up and fully realizing what that meant, he stopped stroking his cock and asked Jasmine, who clearly had opened the bathroom door, if she needed anything, and that he would be out soon.

"Well now that you're asking that so sweetly, yes I do need something indeed, but please don't stop on my account, I really enjoyed the show! But I know there is something way better then that! " And with that she opened the shower door and entered. As she was already was naked herself much to Leo's surprise.

"O for fuck sake Jasmine, can't you give me a least this much privacy?" Leo raised his arm to block his view from her breasts. But it already had been too late. In those couple seconds he had already seen all, to excite him even further. Her petite yet perky breast with puffy pink nipples, had drawn his attention right away, as she had entered the shower cabin. They looked just right for her body, and very inviting to touch, fondle and suck. Then her flat belly as he had seen already all day. And the small trimmed triangle of pubic hair that pointed to where some puffy lips started. How long had she been watching him? What had she been doing herself as she had watched him. As it was moist and also looked inviting and ready. He already been hard but he still felt like the sight of her body alone made him even harder. It all almost made him forget what was going on, and that it was a little weird that she had just barged in.

"Well you said to make myself at home, and at home I can enter the shower whenever I want, so I just got ready for my shower seeing you here trying to relax I guess uh?"

Jasmine wasted no time and grabbed hold of his cock.

"Now this is what I call a beautiful cock! You should have told me sooner! I can't believe you have been hiding this from me all this time!" She slowly stroked him with one hand and with the other hand she used her fingers to trace the thick veins that made a whole map on his member. Her hands looked small in comparison to it. Her fingers couldn't even reach around. She was enthusiastic and nervous at the same time, she bit her lip but couldn't help to let out a small moan as she enjoyed what she was feeling so much. It was so much better to feel it like this than how she had felt it in the river. Now she could feel the warmth radiating from it. Feel those veins and above all see it in all its glory. As she stroked it she could see the mushroom head of his cock as she withdrew the skin, it was so shiny and very inviting. The stroking was having a effect on her and on Leo. The feeling of someone else touching him and admiring him, made sigh in appreciation. Which made Jasmine slowly look up to him. Lust was in her eyes, but also something else. She was flustered, and couldn't look long into his big blue eyes. Damn he looked so hot, water pouring over his body, only to emphasize his muscles. She followed the streams of water from his neck gliding down his abs towards his belly. And as the stream went by his genitals she stopped following it, but kept her view there. Added another hand on his cock and still had room to move up and down.

Really under a spell she got on her knees and held it to the side, eyeing it up and down. One hand on his member and the other on his leg to keep herself stable. She couldn't get over how this all made her feel. It felt like she had never seen one before. Well there was some truth in that. She surely had never seen something like this. It wasn't only longer than average but also thicker. It looked painfully swollen. Or was this just how it should be with such a specimen. So much veins protruded, she could feel his heartbeat in her grip on him. His cock twitched under her touch, it was like waving her to get closer. Her hand upon his leg shoved upwards and slowly grabbed his balls. Weighing them in her hand, and again she couldn't control the moan that slipped out of her mouth. They felt heavy! Unconsciously she liked her lips, and let her hand fondle his balls as she started stroking him again. "O my god, how long have you been saving with such heavy balls? You do know how to use this monster right?" she said as she couldn't stop gasping and eyeing it.

Leo now fully beyond any counterargument or any built-in restrain "Well a certain someone has been teasing me almost all evening, so that results in some build up tension. So as funny as that is you better take that teasing up a notch, or stop now, cause the fun part is over! The serious business is about to start, better hope you are ready, and not really that tired yet! And well let's see what you have to say later if I know how to use it." Leo said with a certain level of confidence that Jasmine found impressive.

He suddenly felt all his doubt wash away, he knew he was going to make this a long session to relieve all of that build up tension that she had started. It sounded fair to him, and smiled as all kinds of scenarios entered his mind. He turned off the water and for a while let her gawk at his cock. When he thought it was time to move on he grabbed her head and slowly guided her face towards it. A little startled by the push she looked up at him. Eyeing his body up. Making a sort of memory image of it. Paying special attention on his abs, chest, his lips and in his eyes and she couldn't help feeling a mixture of nervousness and happiness. The more she looked at him, the more attracted she became. And now she could see all of him! She couldn't believe how this day had gone. She hadn't planned any of this, but just in that moment that she had felt his massage and seen the bulge in his swimming shorts on top of how hot he had looked just being there. It simple had been too much to ignore. And ignoring him was something she wouldn't do anymore. This was going to be a good night, she just felt it. This wouldn't be over soon, and she would enjoy herself and him very much. Her body made a shiver in anticipation and her eyes softened and turned evil towards him. He could play the bad boy now all he wanted, but she also had some tricks up her sleeve to make him lose control.

She opened her mouth and let him push his cock inside. She really liked the way he filled her mouth, and she felt Leo's hand push, to make her start bobbing her head slowly up and down. She did so, to let her mouth get accustomed to the invasion that was happening. She was still softly squeezing his balls in the process, and let her free hand stroke the rest of what she wasn't sucking. Everything about this was just too good to be true. Even the taste of his cock was inviting her to give him more and more pleasure. No other thoughts were in her mind anymore, just this moment, just this place. And most of all just Leo and her. The only thing she debated in herself was if she would just savor the moment and service this cock or quench her thirst. For now she was just going with the pace Leo was guiding her to do, and so far he wasn't in a hurry. From time to time she let go of his member just to look at it again and lick the side of it. Or to suck on his balls.

All of this also got to herself, she had unconsciously started to knead her own breast. Circle her nipple with her finger, and something give it a little squeeze, which resulted in more moaning, more excitement and more desire.

What she loved the most of this is to keep looking Leo in the eye. Making sure he is paying attention to her every move. Or to see the reaction when she made a new move on him, trying to find his trigger points. She wanted to learn more and more about how she could make him feel good. Cause she had already decided for herself that this night wasn't going to be the last one. So she needed to know those points, to get more and more out of each time she would be with him. What were the things that aroused him more, or things that made it less. What kind of touches would made him crazy or how long could she touch, tease or suck him before she needed to switch things up. How long would he last? How could she make him last longer to enjoy herself more. Or if she wanted him to cum what would set him off fast. All those things she was going to learn fast as she was going to have much fun with him.

Leo hadn't expected any of this, but was very glad with the turn of events from this day, never had it been so exciting, and of course he was feeling really good at this moment. He really could feel how good she was at this, and by the look on her face she was enjoying it as much as he did, maybe even more. There was something in the way she looked at him, he couldn't really describe what he saw. They way she was excited, the way she enjoyed it. The nervousness, surrender combined with enthusiasm in her eyes, when he had grabbed her hair. She liked it all.

He had let go of her head and had expected her to stop and go further from there, but she was still eagerly sucking his cock and his balls, she needed no encouragement or direction. She was doing this on her own and boy o boy she knew what she was doing. And the way she tried all kinds of things to make him feel more and more pleasure, the sounds she made in the process. The feeling of hitting the back of her mouth, it all was incredible. He hadn't had many girlfriends yet, who he had been with. So not much experience in what was good or what was being done here. Nevertheless it was obvious that this was different. It almost looked like she didn't do this for him, but for herself. She looked in her element. Looked at easy. Sure she struggled a bit when she tried to get him deeper inside. But that didn't stop her, she would just keep trying instead of stopping. Made sure to cover him all up with some saliva and then go for it again. Made sure to not make choking sounds, which Leo was glad about. That turns him off. But the occasional humming or soft gags were working magic on him. That is part of the job of course. But she wouldn't try it all yet, on that he would have to wait. That he would need to deserve. But just enough to make him want more. To give him just a taste of what she should be possible to do. But as hung as he was she needed some more practice on him indeed.

She suddenly took him out of her mouth, looking seductive at him, and on purpose let a trail of saliva stick from her mouth towards his member. One hand still kneading her breast while the other had found a way between her spread legs. This all was such a turn on. As soon as she reached her pussy she felt how wet she was. And if everything would happen that she had in mind, she was going to need it.

"So Leo how is that, still want that bit of privacy? Or am I allowed to stay?" Jasmine tried her best to look as innocent as possible. Which was of course impossible, but that was probably her intention.

He suddenly grabbed her by her sides and lifted her of the shower floor, it felt like no problem. A little shocked expression on her face as she suddenly was in the air, but again a little impressed. She wrapped her legs around his waist and an arm around his neck the other rested on his chest. He had an arm around her waist and one under her butt. "Are you going to keep being playful, or are we going to get serious here?" Leo chuckled seeing her expression.

She got a little nervous by the sudden closeness of his face to hers. His body was still damp from being under the shower. His deep blue eyes were locked deeply in hers. It felt like his body radiated warmth towards hers. Not able to accept his intense look for so long she started to feel more of his body. First just softly caressing his chest. Tracing how his body was build. Ending is his neck and into his hair. Only then she dared to look back into his eyes again. Suddenly feeling fragile as his gaze was still upon her. He began speaking to her in a sultry voice. "Jasmine" as he said her name like that her whole body shivered. And right away she clung to his lips. "Is this what you really want? I can understand if you want to take it slow, or if you just got caught up in the moment. Last chance to back out."

12