Getting to Know Jasmine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down into his eye's, back and forth between them seeing he truly meant what he said. Which was really sweet, but not needed. She wanted this, she wanted him. To lose herself in the moment that they could create. She had feel her body getting ready the moment she did see his whole body in its natural form, all doubts of letting him get close to her had vanished. In the day she already had felt an urge to get closer to him, besides being a tease to him.

He had always been kind to her, and now she noticed more and more how funny he was. And just the swimming trunks had helped a great deal also noticing his body. "No, you handsome weirdo, I like you! And I want this, I want you! Do whatever you want to do to me, I can take it" to emphasize her words she reached with one hand behind her and gripped hold of his still hard member. And smilingly added "I think I can take it I mean."

His face softened and he kissed her collarbone, slowly making his way up to her neck. She threw her head back to give him more access. Once he was up to her cheek she was totally flustered and had let go of his member in the process. She had put both hands in his hair squeezing him tighter. As he was kissing her face she then again felt that closeness of him. She searched his eye's and when he looked at her with a kind of reassuring gaze she relaxed a bit more. As he leaned forward she felt his lips meet hers for the first time. His lips felt soft yet strong. The little beard added a softness and a tickle to it. She hold his head and kissed him back. Her fire inside that already was hot now roared as she tasted his lips. She opened her mouth as she felt his tongue touch her lip. It slowly entered her mouth and touched hers. It felt like a battle started as they went around each other, clashing from time to time. If things were already heated, it sure felt like things heated up even more.

The weird thing was that she tasted nice. He had expected to taste himself as she had just gone down on him. Of course there was a hint of that too, but her own taste had the prevailed. Her hands in his hair, trying to pull him closer to her. Trying to make the kiss deeper, feeling her lust. He turned a bit to let her lean a bit back against the glass wall of the shower. One hand under her butt to keep her lifted. The other free to do the same as she did. Slowly let his fingers glide from her neck into her hair, holding her head and pulling her close. Or to hold her head still as he turned his a bit. All just to keep the kiss going and have better access to her tongue. This kiss was full of all kinds of emotions. It felt like it lasted an eternity. When he slowly broke the kiss her whole head was spinning. Her eyes looked dreamy and her lips were red an slightly swollen.

"No worries, I will start very gently" he said as he lowered her a little so that her butt rested against his member. "After the start I can make no promises." His face suddenly turned from soft to very sexy and half evil.

Turned on and beyond any restriction she attacked his face again with kisses and her passion by only thinking what was going to happen soon, turned into her first orgasm already. She never had that before. Not without being touched at the same time. He had found a sweet spot in her neck which he kept kissing and sucking a bit. And between those things he was breathing heavily in her ear. The sound of that, his breathing low and deep, as if she needed more things to turn her on. She didn´t want to wait any longer, she wanted to feel him becoming one with her. She wanted it, and she wanted it now! Her anticipation on what was to come, and her own teasing of the day had made her extremely horny. Her own playfulness had also backfired. His hand in her neck that slowly slid over her shoulder and down her back. Every touch on her body fueled her fire. Her hand on his back softly clawed on his flesh. She went crazy, she needed more or else she would explode! He felt her craving as her body movement increased more and more. What he also felt was the stickiness between their waists and also his hand under her butt.

"Jasmine" Leo said huskily

She looked at him with dreamy eyes. "Yes?"

"If you continue like this we will need to restart the shower right away!" he said with a grin as he carried her out of the shower.

Her face stood hysterical for a second, and then she laughed as she understood what he meant. She was soaking wet, and had made a mess of them both. As they had been kissing so long both of them were almost dry from the shower.

"Well maybe you should do something about it then, help a girl out?" she said witty.

_________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, please tell me what you think about it! As feedback really helps!

12