Getting to Know Jasmine Ch. 03

Story Info
They finally bound as one.
4k words
4.67
2.2k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

This is a chapter of a series. To have the full experience you should first read the other chapter. I try to give a little inside on both characters in the story, so it is he and she based. Please know that English is not my native language so there could be some typos. Further I hope you like it, and please let me know if you did! Any feedback is appreciated!

Greetz WriterBrum

________________________________________________________________________

Between the kissing and fondling on each other's body they made slow progress moving out of the bathroom. Leo really liked the taste of her skin. The shivers it caused within her body. As him lips roamed over her skin. Her hands pulling his body closer, her moans encouraging him on. This all just was incredible, everything about what was happening was just adding more and more to their desire.

Leo was so focused on her. He didn't know his desire could get to such a high level. He never ever had felt like this. He yearned to feel every aspect of her body. He wanted to feel and memorize every inch of her. He was making a mental image, so he could recall it every time he would think of her, or whenever he needed it.

He wobbled with her in his hands, and her arms around his neck towards the first solid object with a bit of room on it, the coffee table. He put her down softly and got down on his knees in front of her. Never stopping kissing her body, leaving a trail of wet kisses wherever he went. His hands cupping her breasts, feeling their weight, their roundness. Trailing his fingertips of her areola. Jasmine had laid her head in her neck giving in for now to the sensation of the worship Leo was giving her. She never had been given such an attentive exploration of her body. On all aspects Leo had been something else today, she was beyond acknowledgement of time and place. It was just the two of them, in this mind blowing experience.

The trails of kisses had made their way towards her nipple which were utterly sensitive. And like he knew, he was being very gentle, yet so eager. They were puffy and he trailed his tongue around her nipple over and over again. One hand playing with the other, as his tongue continued. Now and then suddenly flicking her nipple while tweaking the other at the same time. Which resulted in a loud moan and a ripple through her body. She melted against his touch, almost literal. Her dampness was overwhelming. The aroma of her juice had filled the room. She was more than ready. Although she knew she would need the extra fluids to make the entry of that massive cock as pleasant as possible, she didn't care anymore! Right now she wouldn't mind if it hurt, her body needed to be filled, every fiber of her body wanted it. As Leo's kisses went further down she laid herself flat on the table and spread her legs apart. He needed to see what was happening, what he did to her. And that she was more than ready. As nice as he made her feel with his worship, she needed it to stop. She needed the main event. So the called out to him;

"Enough! Leo it 's time! I need you, and I need it now!" to emphasize her statement she pulled her spread legs up and held them up like that. Displaying very clearly, her soaking wet pussy. Her lips had already parted a bit and glittered because of her wetness in the light.

"So big stud, I'm more than ready for you, as you can see! I don't think I can get wetter then this, so you better stop staring already and fill me up!" Jasmine continued

He stood up as he didn't need more direction. Although it looked so mouthwatering, he could hear the demand in her voice. Not obeying wasn't an option here. But as he was watching this display in front of him, which was beyond erotic in his eyes, she could see him scan her body from top to bottom. Of course taking his time on her wetness, so she used her fingertips to unfold her pussy lips. That did it for him, he launched close to her. Bowing over her, settling his arms beside her head hovering over her body. Letting their genitals touch. He laid his member on her pussy. Sliding it on top of it. Making sure the underside of his cock slipped over her clitoris as he moved up and down. As her fingertips were still holding her pussy open for him. As she held her legs up her bottom was slightly up from the table, so they aligned perfectly for their upcoming sexual play. She looked at his cock, already seeing pre-cum oozing from the head. Seeing her wetness stick onto his cock also making it glitter, together it looked ready to enter. So she looked him in the eye, also seeing the desperation and desire in his eyes. So without further delay she grabbed his shaft and lined it up with her entrance. He slowly moved and entered her body.

Her pupils dilated and her mouth fell open, but her breath stoked in her throat. Inch by inch she felt him go deeper and deeper. Never had she been filled this much, never had a cock stretched her walls this much. Because he went so slowly, she felt every bump in his member. Altering her gaze between him and their newfound connection. Astonished again by the size, she started to look a bit unsure as it looked like he was only halfway yet.

Ever so slowly, but steady he kept entering her body. Sinking into her hot wetness. He had never felt such a tight pussy before. And the heat radiating inside her was so welcoming. He wanted to bury his entire length inside her, it took all his willpower to not just trust inside fully her at once. But that could never feel good to either of them. But he yearned for the total connection. The feeling of bottoming out, being totally inside is indescribable. Every ridge inside her, he felt going over his length. So he kept his ultimate slow pace. So she had her time to adjust to the invasion. Her wetness enabled him to keep going without needing to redraw. His body quivered as the feelings were overwhelming. It felt so good already and she looked so extremely sexy. With her big eyes on him, with all kinds of emotions in them; acceptance that she was at his mercy. The nervousness of the situation. Satisfaction of finally beginning the main event. And of course, the desire to feel more and more. As he saw her unsure look, he gave her an easing smile and said she would be alright, there was no rush, no need to get nervous. He would never hurt her, it would be on her pace.

She trusted him as he was being very careful. He was so gentle as he filled her up, it didn't hurt at all, an upside of being so turned on. Which also meant that even though he was being careful, and they were just starting to unleash their passion, she wanted it to go faster. She wanted their hips to meet. Even if it meant it would split her in half, that it would hurt she just needed it. She would have time to adjust when he would be totally inside, but she wanted that moment to be now!

She started to push back, tried to lift her hips towards him, upping the invasion. She wasn't disappointed at all, he filled her body so nicely, she felt her insides being stretched like never before. This was awesome, she wanted it to never end. This guy with his magic wand, she would like to take him whenever or wherever she could. Feeling her enthusiasm rise she took her hands from her upheld legs towards his butt. Her legs stayed in place cause his arms were almost at the same height on the table. This made it easier for her to trust back upwards. But now that she had placed her hands on his butt, she knew she could pull on him, which was her intention.

Bracing for impact she took in a deep breath, looked at him for a second, and laughed her most naughty laugh, looked down and forcefully pulled him inside her as she trusted back.

And there was their ultimate connection, she held him that way. Her nails had dug inside his butt, it felt like too much, it was too deep, she thought her insides would tear apart. It hurt way more then she had expected, but she didn't care, she would adjust to it, she had never backed away from a challenge, some boundaries were meant to be pushed. And this one was being pushed literally! Her pupils were dilated, her mouth open but without sound. As she had forced him inside her, he had grunted very sexy which sounded like music in her ears. She wanted to hear that more, much more. She looked him in the eye, as she finally opened hers again. Feeling a small tear of pain going down on her face. He looked shocked and whipped the tear off her face.

"I guess there was a bit of a rush then, are you okay?" Leo asked, a bit concerned.

"Yes, and yes, I needed it! And just give me a second to tame that monster of yours!" Jasmine replied.

She felt proud and was full of enthusiasm. For a second she had doubted if this would work. But now she knew she could take it all. So next time she would show him that there would be no need to be careful!

She had never felt so full before. It felt like there should be a bulge on her belly. Her pussy was being stretched to its limit. Slowly the feeling of being torn subsided until it was just a hint of pain, but that would wear off as she would get used to this. As they did not move at this moment, she could feel his heartbeat pulse inside her. It kept twitching inside her, which made her moan every time. It felt so marvelous, as it felt like this monster was just made for her. To satisfy her beyond her wildest dreams. She never would settle for less than her max in anything, she now felt she had reached one she would settle for.

The feeling of being totally inside her, of her tightness gripping his cock was too much for Leo, he needed to start moving, needed to feel more of her, wanted their pleasure to grow even further. So he started withdrawing a couple of inches only to close the distance again. He loved being so deep inside her. She was gripping him like a vise. Her inner lips were locked on his shaft and were being pulled out as he withdrew. Every time he pushed in again, he pressed her hips back on the table again. That way she could really feel him maxing out inside her. It was like he entered her womb with every trust. It took some strokes to get used to it, but she started to love it already. It had something extra, something extra exciting, something dangerous.

She had laid one hand in his neck and one hand was caressing his abdomen, which was met by an approving moan and smile. She made a mental note of that, he was sensitive on his abdomen. She hoped to find even more weak spots, but for now focused on their steamy session and started to push back harder. He had picked up a steady pace, just pulling half out and insert fully back in. Their bodies started to smack against each other, together with their moans and grunts, the room started to fill with the sounds of sex.

It all felt great to Leo, Jasmine looked incredible. Her look was so sensual and so full of lust and desire. They were one and he never wanted it to stop. She had an unimaginable grip on him. It felt like she was milking him. When he pressed inside her, her walls let him in. When he withdrew it felt like she didn't want him to leave, and her grip would tighten. It felt like she sucked him back in as he pushed back again. Making him want to push back every time a little bit more. He knew he could never last long like this, it just felt to good. And the sounds that she made aroused him even more.

The feeling was overwhelming, and she threw her head back, giving Leo access to her neck again. Which he kissed, nibbled and licked. Sometimes sucked on her earlobe and played like that with her earrings. Which meant she could hear him breathing so good. It turned her on so much, hearing what her body did to him. And she whispered to him:

"More, give me more, I want it all!" she said as she pushed him further out, placed her hands on his sides and pulled him back inside her. Making sure to only let his head remain inside her and then let him trust fully in again. Long deep strokes, increasing the pace and made sure to keep meeting his trust to feel him fully inside. Her eyes rolled upwards, her mind went blank, only the sensation of the glorious intimate session remained. She never wanted it to stop, she already felt her body preparing for an orgasm. Feeling him enter her over and over again as she kept tugging on his sides, not wanting him to even consider pulling out.

Her whole face looked pleading at him, desperate and like begging him for more. It all was so intense, she loved this feeling. She was going crazy, she wanted this to last forever. Being full and being pleasured. This connection was the best she ever had. All her nerves were being hit inside, sometimes with a little different angle which made a whole new sensation. Her gasps and moans were getting faster and faster.

"Don't you dare to stop, just like that! It is feeling so good. I think I'm getting close, and I think I'm going to cum on that big fat cock or yours, are going to cum for me too? Are you going to release everything from those big balls of you?" Jasmine liked to talk dirty to him, just to continue her teasing. It was her new favorite hobby. She bit her lip afterwards and just kept receiving his trusts as she was in heaven. Kept looking him lustfully in his eyes.

Leo put a bit more force in his trust as he felt her tighten. He knew she was getting close now. And he wanted her to cum for him. He loved how she felt, and now that she was getting close her grip on him was out of this world. It felt like she was milking his cock harder and harder. She wanted him to cum soon also. There were no words for this, it just felt right. They were one. Just as she thought it couldn't feel better, she felt another dimension being registered. The ridge of its head kept hitting her g-spot as he moved inside her. The same went for his veins but more subtle. So every time a harder hit followed by a ticklish caress drove her crazy and made sure her building orgasm fast forwarded very soon. She had an odd warm sensation inside as she thundered towards her first release during their romance. But also the fact that with these long hardening strokes his heavy wet balls started to slap her ass was another sensation which added to her lust. But not only that, sometimes she felt them hit her anus. Which was very sensitive as everything was sensitive down there right now. He kept taking her, not slowing down a bit, he was relentless. She loved it, she loved the feeling of getting closer and closer to her release and was hoping to get so many more tonight. Mostly when she started to cum in a good session she easily could get more, it was like she stayed close to the edge. And with the proper equipment or good attention she could be pushed over again fast.

Her breathing accelerated, her increasingly louder moans were music to Leo's ears. He felt her tensing up more. Her grip on dick was extraordinary, she was getting extremely tight. It felt like she tried to crush him. Luckily she was so nicely wet that he still could take that heavenly pussy. It felt right in all ways he ever dreamed of. And he wanted to make her cum and wanted her to cum hard. He kept forcing himself inside her with long and deep strokes. By the sounds of her moans she liked it hard now. And that was what she could get. He kept looking at her face. Making sure to see how close she was. He wanted her just on the edge and kept her there for a bit, just to add a bit of extra pressure behind her orgasm. Besides, he started to feel his own orgasm building closer also. He wanted it also badly, but first needed to feel her cum on his dick, and that he would make sure to ride her orgasm out to get the full experience.

Feeling her tensing up even more and seeing her expression getting more and more desperate. Her eyes looked like she begged him. Which turned him on even more. Uncontrollably he twitched inside her even more, he was getting close so fast. She sounded too good. She felt too good, and she looked too sexy. She started to desperately plead him:

"So good, harder Leo HARDER! You're gonna make me cum so hard, that fat cock of you is making me feel sooo good! Do it! So close now, push me over the edge, DO IT! Are you gonna make me cum baby? Are you gonna make me cum hard for you, please?" Jasmine started to repeat over and over again.

Her dirty talk combined with her pleading look took all Leo's willpower not to cum himself, it all felt so good indeed.

"You like having your pussy stretched? Cause my god you are so tight! Leo sighed as he kept taking her with long strokes. Added some extra pressure to get as deep as possible. And wanted to try to give her the final push over the edge. He took her a bit more to the side of the coffee table, so that her ass was over the side, got down on his knees and reentered her in just a couple of seconds. He didn't want to leave that pleasant place for too long. Right away matching his previous speed and dept again. And grabbed her breast and squeezed it. Softly rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Which already caused a sharp intake of breath from her. Then with his other hand he placed his thumb on the top of her pussy. Massaging his way on her lips, then a bit more inwards to find her clitoris waiting for his touch. He started to draw circles on it with his thumb with the same motion as his other hand was softly turning and pulling her nipple.

"Yes, yes more, give me more! Fuck me deeper! Don't you ever dare to stop!" Jasmine screamed as she had no control left. Her body started to convulse, as he did fuck her harder and deeper. It felt like he entered her womb, and the added sensation of being massaged on both her nipple and her clitoris made her cum harder than ever before. To prevent her from screaming out her longs, she grabbed her head and kissed him hard. But she kept moaning. She also felt an even more wet sensation and her body moved uncontrollably. she convulsed violently but between the coffee table and Leo she couldn't go anywhere, so he kept hammering inside her. Just as she said he needed to do.

Just as she thought she had survived her first sexual orgasm a new one followed as he kept going and going. Not giving her a break to recover just yet, he just kept his pace and she loved every second of it. Out of breath and not being able to hold the kiss she laid her head in his neck. Giving herself at his mercy. She just kept cumming, and she could now understand what that extra wet sensation was, she was squirting. And the fact that he kept massaging her clit and the proper pounding made sure she squirted a bit more again. She had never squirted before, but with the sensation now, and the fact that she was being filled to the max it didn't surprise her either. It felt nice, she felt really being pleased.

In her mind he had her cumming for at least more than ten minutes now, and she started to notice him grow a bit more inside her. He was panting like a dog, he was giving his everything.

"Yes baby, cum for me! Give me your juice, let's drain those big balls off yours. Give it all to me!" Jasmine wanted it so badly. She didn't care where, but she wanted to feel his hot cum.

Her pleading was too much for Leo and he couldn't hold back anymore. One last deep stroke and he pulled out and started to spurt robes of cum. He felt her hand softly massaging his balls and her other hand stroking his member. This was the ultimate heaven. Seeing her focus on his cock. Stroking him, massaging his contracting balls. Her arms between her still upheld legs pushed her breast together because of the position they were in. It was like she made a big target for him to hit. The power of his spurts even surprised him as the first thick robe flew all the way into her hair and her forehead. Second on her chin and her neck. She kept tugging him for more, and the third landed on her breast and the remaining on her belly and on her hand. He really came a lot. Thick white ropes of cum had painted her body, which made her look even more sexy in his eyes. She softly kept tugging him, making sure she had got it all out. He needed to hold her knees to keep himself steady.

12