Getting to Know Jasmine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She liked the warm feeling of his seed on her body, she felt like she was his now. He had marked his property. In a way she was proud of it. And also it was the result of that she had done a good job, she had served him well. And was rewarded for it. She had been claimed. Her body was on fire, and she didn't want it to stop, she didn't want to let go of him, she kept trying to squeeze more out of him, gently but sure there was some left somewhere. But also because it felt right in her hand, it was really warm, and sticky. Yet slowly it got a little softer but still remained half hard, still a sight to behold.

She was a mix of shocked, intrigued and flattered by the amount of cum he had laid upon her. And the distance he had been able to shoot it. They both were a real mess as both of their juices were spread across their bodies. Looking satisfied into Leo's eyes she scooped the cum of her chin and tasted it. Now that was one of the hottest things Leo had ever seen. For Jasmine it was just a must to taste, cause for the better part of the day she kept coming back to the question, how does he taste. And now finally she knew. She already felt herself getting greedy again. She wanted more, a lot more!

________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, please tell me what you think about it! As feedback really helps!

12