Getting to Know Kaylee Ch. 03

Story Info
Kaylee takes in a roomie.
2.8k words
4.28
32.1k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I haven't had sex like that since I first married Silva. In fact, I've never had sex like that!" exclaimed Ed. "Who else was she fucking?"

"I didn't know it at the time, but she was screwing the motel manager, Pete the black night clerk, plus any other cock she get a hold of."

"What a slut!"

"Yes, she's a slut. But you know, as we got to know each other, I discovered that she was also warm, kind and very sensitive to the needs of other people. She loves cats and dogs, that why we have three cats and two junkyard dogs. She has this way about her, like she sends out vibes that makes me want to..."

"Want? Want to what?"

"It's like we were born for each other. I can't quite explain it, but with just a look, she sets me off sexually."

"I see... Actually, I don't see."

"Well Ed, it was like when I saw her later that afternoon. She flashed me that wicked smile of hers and I got positively hard six feet away from her."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Vinter," she greeted with a sultry gleam in her eye. "Did you get a good night's rest?"

"Uh, yes and no." I glanced around the lobby and seeing no one else I said in low voice, "That was fantastic last night."

"Well, I'm so glad you are enjoying your stay.'

"Damned right I'm enjoying it. I'm so hard right now that I could..."

"Shhhh! Not here! Not now! You wanna get me fired?"

"Uh, no, sorry, I..."

"Look, maybe later, after eight."

"You've got yourself a date, babe."

"I might be busy."

"All night?"

"No, around eight."

"How come?"

She smiled and said, "Okay, come to the front desk at eight, and I'll see what I can do for you."

"You do a lot for me baby."

"Please, not now," she said in a whisper. About then the door to the manager's office open and the manger stepped out.

"Miss Broussard, when Janet gets in this afternoon, page me."

"Yes, Mr. Lopez," Kaylee answered.

Lopez, a short balding fellow, smiled at me and asked me how I was enjoying my stay and whether there was anything the staff could do to make my stay more pleasant. I assured him that my stay had been most pleasant, and in fact it couldn't have possibly been more pleasant.

"Well, if you need anything, just let one of the staff know."

"I'll do that, thank you."

Lopez then walked off on some errand. Once out of earshot, I turned back to Kaylee and said, "Your boss says to tell you if I need anything."

"That's right," she said with a smile.

"Well, I need a blowjob and a fuck in the worst way."

She lowered her eyes and glared. "Just what kind of girl do you think I am?"

"The best kind of girl. Pretty, no, make that sexy and beautiful."

"Is that all?"

"No, I think you're a slut, and I love sluts."

"You are so bad and nasty, but thank you anyway." She leaned over the desk whispering, "You were fantastic too last night, fantastic. You know," she said flicking her tongue over her lips, "you're really sweet, I just love the way you taste. Not only do you have the nicest dick in town, you also know how to use it."

"Well, I think it wants to be used."

"Later," she laughed. "Now be good and run along, but be sure and save me some."

"I'll save it all for you, Kaylee Broussard." Until Lopez mentioned it, I really didn't have a clue what her last name was, despite the fact that it was plainly displayed on her name badge. "Broussard. You're from Louisiana?"

"My dad was. Moved away before I was born."

"That explains your skin tone."

"What about my skin tone?"

"Nothing, I just find your olive complexion to be very appealing. Especially when you're spread out naked."

Right about then someone walked into the lobby. I casually walked away as if nothing had transpired between the desk clerk and me.

I was supposed to go apartment hunting, but I decided that I needed a nap. I rose after an hour of deep sleep and headed over to a gym that I had seen. It had been several days since I had a good work out and I felt that my well-honed body was getting flabby and soft. After a good workout, I felt great. I found something light to eat and then returned to the motel to soak in the hot tub.

I felt loose as a goose by the time eight o'clock rolled around. I started off for my room to change, but then decided, "Why bother." I wrapped the towel over my shoulders and strolled into the motel lobby.

Kaylee was alone and when she saw me, she nodded to the door of the manager's office. With one final glance to make sure the coast was clear I slipped inside, followed by Kaylee. Her hands went immediately to the tie string of my swimsuit.

"Hey. I've got to tell you something."

"What's that?" she asked as she pulled my trucks down.

"Last night. The condom. It...well...it think it failed."

"Failed? What do mean?"

"I mean it broke. It was still on this morning, but it was split into."

"Oh, well isn't that just great!"

"I'm sorry. You're on the pill or something aren't you?"

"Yes, I have an IUD. It was still there this morning."

"Good, well at least we don't have to worry about that."

"No, I just have to worry about you and you have to worry about me."

"What do you mean?"

"VD! Sexually transmitted diseases! Now, I know for sure that I don't have any, but you don't know that for sure and I sure as hell don't know for sure that you don't have any."

"I'm sorry, I..."

"It's done. You did what you could, so it's not your fault." She opened a drawer to the desk, rustled through a folder, pulled out slip of paper and handed it to me. It was from the Public Heath Department. "I got checked last week. See, I'm clean."

"That's a relief."

"For you! What about me?"

"Well, I..."

"Tomorrow, you go to the health clinic on Second Street. Get tested."

"I'm kinda busy tomorrow."

"Well, if you have something, I need to know about as soon as possible so I can take care of it. If I can take care of it!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right... Hey, I bought a box of rubbers for us tonight."

"Well, duh! It's a little late for that isn't it?"

"Hmmm, I guess you're right."

DING!

"Excuse me for a minute."

"I'll be here."

I kicked away the wet and clammy swimsuit and sat naked in the manager's chair to await her return. As soon as she returned, I said, "Look, I'm really sorry about the rubber."

"Don't worry about it," she said with a sigh. "You're probably clean. At least I hope so." Taking my limp cock in her hand she said, "Besides, it simplifies things." At the touch of her hand on my cock, blood surged into my penis. "You know, I just love the way a guy's dick gets hard," she said dreamily.

"You've done this sort of thing before?"

"What do you think? You called me a slut this afternoon."

"Are you?"

"You tell me." With that she sucked in the head of my semisoft dick.

"Oh, yeah baby, you're a slut. I like sluts. That's it Kaylee, suck it Baby, suck it. Ooooo, you suck me good, you little tramp."

As I hurled vincitives at her, she sucked away enthusiastically. Five minutes of fantastic oral massaging and I felt my dick tingling. I knew that I was near.

DING!

"Oh fuck!" I cursed. "Go take care of that fucking asshole!"

In a few minutes she was back. I took her in my arms and ran my hand up her dress. "You got any panties on slut? That's just what I thought!" I pulled out my hand, damp from her juices. "Hmmmm, I love the smell of a slut's hot pussy. C'mon bitch, get me nice and hard again. That's it slut, suck me baby, suck me!"

Once she had me hard I pulled my dick from her mouth. "Stand up!" She stood and I spun her around. Bending her over the desk, I hiked up her skirt. "Let me show you what a slut's pussy is good for."

Kaylee yelped when I slapped her ass hard, my handprint immediately began to glow in red on her ass check. As I nestled my cock into her, I ordered, "Spread'em slut, spread'em!" Standing on the balls of her feet, she spread her legs slightly. With a savage thrust, I ran my bare cock into her fully and forcefully.

"UNGH!" she grunted. "Ungh, ugnh, ughn," she grunted with each brutal thrust. "Ungh, ugnh, ughn... God this feels so fucking good... Ungh, ugnh, ungh...I love being so filled with cock... ungh, ungh, ungh... fuck me dammit, fuck me harder! A little harder...oh right there... youuuu ...gottt..ittt.. Fill me with cock you bastard...Faster... Fuck me faster ... "

I was fucking her so hard that the desk was scooting across the floor.

"Oh yeah baby," she nearly shouted, "that's how to do it. Fuck me good sweet baby, oh yes! Oh yessss! Fuck me with your nice hard cock."

She arched her back upward as I felt her cunt clamping down on my cock. With a rush, I was pumping her slut cunt full of my seed as we climaxed together. I kept fucking her until my dick folded in half. Just as my dick slipped from her pussy I heard the 'DING!'

Swamped with a flood of endorphins, Kaylee just lay there.

"DING!"

I slapped her on the butt again.

"Oww!"

"You've got a customer," I whispered loudly.

"Oh, I didn't hear the chime."

"It rang, it rang twice, so you better get your slut ass out there."

Kaylee hopped up when I slapped her butt again. "Owww!" Pushing her skirt down, she rushed from the office. I barely had time to duck behind the door so that I wouldn't be seen bare-assed naked. A minute or so later she returned.

"You gotta go."

"What?"

"You gotta go. Hurry!" I tugged on the cold, wet swim trunks and grabbed my towel. Kaylee looked out the door. "C'mon George. The coast is clear."

A minute later I was in my room. I looked at the clock. It was only eight thirty. I figured, "What the hell, in two hours we'll be fucking all night. Might as take another nap, I'll need it." I shucked the wet swimsuit and called the automated wakeup call service and requested 10 PM.

Lying in bed, doodling my noodle, I thought of Kaylee. She had to be the hottest piece of ass on the planet. I chuckled to myself as I thought of her working with my cum leaking out of her pussy and dribbling down her leg. No way would she dare sit down and risk having a big wet spot on the seat of her skirt. I wondered if anyone would smell the sex on her.

The alarm awoke me with a start. For several minutes I lay there blinking my eyes, staring up at the ceiling, thinking of what I planned to do tonight. Of course the first thing would be to have her suck me off. Sucking dick, she's good at that, damned good. Then I'd eat her out, maybe suck on her asshole. Then I'd fuck her; first in the pussy and then in the ass. Then I'd have her blow me again. Then I'd fuck her again. It sounded like a good, reasonable plan for a long night of whoppie. I rose with a hard-on from thinking about her and all the fun things I planned on doing with her.

I didn't bother with underwear, figuring I didn't need any just for the ride over to her place, and I sure as hell wouldn't them when I got there. Sandals weren't necessary either for the short walk to and from my car. Shirt? Why bother, it's warm outside tonight. I found a pair of cutoff jeans, the ones with the holes in the seat. Dressed for my date, I headed out. I cut through the lobby to see if she was still there. Except for black night clerk, muttering to himself, the lobby was vacant. Figuring she must have already gone home, I went my merry way.

Arriving at her place ten minutes later, I walked up the stairs and knocked. The door partially opened and she peeked out.

"Hi! Come on in."

I slipped inside. She was already practically nude, wearing only an open robe, waiting for me with a glass of white wine. "You're overdressed Tarzan," she said with sly grin. Before the wine was finished, she was executing step one of my plan, beginning another wild night of unrestrained lust and passion.

This went on for day after day. Friday was her day off, so as soon as I got to her place after work around five, the screwing began. By the time the Saturday morning rolled around, I was so exhausted that I slept for ten hours straight. It was almost noon when she woke me, raping me, bouncing up and down my cock like it was a pogo stick. There wasn't any use in resisting her, so I lay back with a big grin my face and took it like a man, furiously rubbing her clit while she fucked me.

She got off long before I was ready and just lurched off of me onto the bed. Over the past few days I had discovered that sometimes she liked it gentle and sometimes she liked it rough. This morning she got it rough.

I got up and found a few silk scarves. I tied her facedown to the headboard of her brass bed and stuck a pillow under her hips. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! My open hand blistered her ass until it was a bright, bright red. She hollered, pulling at the restraints, calling me a bastard and I called her a dirty slut. I lubed up my dick with a few strokes into her pussy and then put it to her asshole. Without fanfare or preparation, I plunged into her bowls while she hollered and hollered. I sodomized her with about as much regard as if she were a slab of meat. She loved it.

"Oooo, baby, you're the best," she cooed afterward as she nibbled around on my chest. "I just love the way you love me. I do enjoy you so much."

"You're fun slut of a cunt too," I said receiving a painful nip to my teat for my characterization. "Oww!"

"See how you like it, big boy! Next time I'll bite into your dick."

"Do that and it might not work anymore."

"Well, that won't do, will it? C'mon baby, let's have some more fun."

"Kaylee, I can't. I just can't. Give me a rest will ya?"

"Limp weenie party pooper!"

"Hey, let's not get carried away."

She laughed, kissed me and told me to roll over.

"No! I've had enough!"

"Oh, please!"

"No, my ass is sore from what you did to me last night."

"See how it feels."

"Hey, it was fun last night. It's been fun every night this week. You're the absolutely best fuck I've ever met, but I'm tired. Come on, let's go do something besides fuck and suck."

"Maybe I want to fuck and suck."

"I'm sure you do Kaylee, but let's give it a break before my poor dick falls off."

"Limp weenie party pooper!"

"Okay, I'm a limp weenie. But I'm also starving. C'mon let's go get a bite to eat. Then I have to find a place to live."

"Why?"

"I can't live in the Holiday Inn forever."

"I know, but why don't you stay here with me?"

"You want me to pay the rent in exchange for fucking you?"

"No, no, no. That'd make me a whore. I'm a slut, not a whore."

"A fine distinction. Owww, let go of my balls!"

"Say you're sorry."

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Say you're not a whore, you're a slut."

"You're not a whore Kaylee, you're a slut." She let go of my balls. "Fucking whore! Owwwww! Stop! Stop! Stop!" She released my testicles again. "Dirty fucking slut!"

"That's better," she said smugly. "Now what I propose is that we split the rent 50-50, utilities, food, wine, etc. I don't want you thinking that you own me for just a few measly bucks."

"Sounds reasonable. When can I move in?"

"C'mon, let's go get your suits and your toothbrush."