Getting To Know My Cousin Taylor Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
2.6k words
4.6
13.3k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks ago I had that experience with Taylor. We've been texting here and there. The conversation usually wasn't sexual but she finally felt comfortable with her body so she would send me the occasional nude photo. I wasn't complaining.

One evening my mom called me and told me that they were having some family over for dinner the next night and she wanted me to go. To get to know some of the family better.

I texted Taylor, "Hey are you going to be at that dinner at my parent's house tomorrow night?"

She replied, "I was going to ask you the same thing! Yeah my dad told me and asked if I wanted to go. I'll be there."

"Okay cool. I'll see you there :)"

I suddenly felt blood rushing to my cock. I pulled up some photos that Taylor had sent me and I was immediately super horny. I grabbed a couple tissues and headed to my room. I got in bed and slid my shorts down and began jacking off to Taylor's pictures and the memory of our past experience.

I kept zooming in on her body. I still couldn't believe how hott she was. Her body was so nice. The fact that she had a dick still confused me. I still only saw her as a woman, yet I found myself so curious about her penis. I really enjoy going down on a woman. I wanted to know how I'd like going down on Taylor. But we would be around family so I knew there was no chance of anything happening.

As I laid in bed stroking myself, my phone rang. It was Taylor, she wanted to video chat. I took my hand off of my cock and tried to not act out of breath. I told myself "be cool man, be cool."

I answered, "Hey Taylor, whats up?" My goodness she looked hott.

"Hi," she smiled real big, "are you in bed? are you," she jokingly whispered, "naked?"

"Don't be weird. I'm just relaxing in bed."

"Oh yeah? Whats with the tissues?"

Crap. I didn't realize the tissues were in view behind me. I was visibly embarrassed. I could see her rush into her room and shut the door. She continued, "We all do it," she lowered her voice, "want me to help?"

"What do you mean?" I heard the door lock latch on her end of the phone.

She flipped her camera around so I could see her in a mirror. She was wearing black spandex shorts, pink fuzzy socks and an oversized plain white t-shirt.

I just had a stupid grin on my face, "You look very cute."

She mocked me in the cutest way possible, "You look very cute. I offered to help get you off, cute wont cut it."

She set her phone down on a small side table as I still watched her in the mirror. She lowered her hands and lifted, removing her baggy shirt, revealing her flat stomach and perfectly perky tits.

She giggled at me, "Don't just sit there. Start stroking," she bit her lip, "I wanna get hard with you."

I forgot about that whole thing for a minute. I was instanly solid. She rubbed her tits and bit her lip and made the tiniest sexy moans. Based on my camera movement, she knew I was going at it now.

She teased me, "Wanna see more?"

"Mmhmm."

"Want me to pull these tight shorts down?"

"Mmhmm," seemed to be the only sound I could make. She must have tucked her cock really tight because there was no indication that she had anything between her legs under her spandex shorts.

She wiggled her hips and lowered her shorts to reveal a tighter pair of dark gray panties. I slowed my stroking so I'd last a little longer.

She smiled and looked at herself through her phone screen, "You want me in nothing but my socks don't you?"

"Mmhmm."

"Can you say anything other than 'mmhmm'?"

"I'm a little short for words at the moment."

"Show me," she replied.

"Show you that I'm short for words?" I was killing it in the flirting department.

She chuckled, "Show me your cock silly. I wanna see you playing with yourself."

Well I've already done things I never thought I'd do. No sense in chickening out now. I leaned my phone against the lamp on my bedside table and turned the camera towards me. A full body shot of myself just going at it. I did not care for that view at all. But Taylor did.

She moaned, "Oh fuck baby," as she rubbed between her legs. She turned around and wiggled her panties down, keeping her thighs together. Her nice little bubble butt looked so tasty I nearly started salivating.

She said, "Oh my goodness I'm getting so hard," she bent all the way down, "how about I just wear one sock for now?"

I didn't even have time to make sense of it as she took one sock off and tossed it. She took the other off and it disappeared in front of her. She slowly turned around and I could see her smooth, shaved balls hanging below the pink fluffy sock that she now wore as a cock cover.

She began stroking with her sock still on. I was in awe and just laid still, watching her play with herself, her tits calmly bouncing up and down. She moaned, "Don't stop babe. I'm already getting close."

That snapped me back. I began stroking again, "Taylor you are so fucking hot."

She said, "Ohhh I'm so close."

I was in the home stretch. I sped up my strokes. She sped up hers and moved closer towards the mirror. She was being as quiet as she could in her room, "Oh yeah. Ohhh I'm gonna cum."

I was about to explode but somehow she beat me to it. Her strokes slowed and a dark spot revealed itself in front of her sock. she let out a final moan and the last of her cum. With her last few strokes, her juices made way through the fabric and dripped out. Without words I layed flat on my back with my head turned, eyes still on her beautiful body, and I came all over myself.

She grabbed her phone and sat on her bed to catch her breath. I laid on my bed, winded, legs shaking.

She smiled at me, "That was fun."

Between breaths I let out a, "Yeah," breathe in, breathe out, "it was."

She winked at me and said, "See you at dinner tomorrow," and she ended the call before I could respond. I've never been in love but damn that girl was driving me crazy.

The following evening arrived. I was at my parent's house early to help with dinner preparations. A couple distant relatives showed up, related to us through a trail of so many people that I wasn't even sure they were actually related to us. Last to arrive was Taylor and her dad. We all greeted each other and after some finger foods and conversation we ended up at the dinner table. Earlier that evening my mom said she was sitting Taylor and I next to each other for dinner, "John told me you and Taylor hit it off and have been talking a bit."

I don't know why, but a state of panic came over me. It's not like they knew anything, "Oh uh, yeah, she seems pretty cool."

She kept at it, "You know, John married my half sister, who I didn't even know I had until recently and Taylor is from his first marriage. So she is technically your cousin but just by marrige."

I hid a small smile as a sense of relief washed over me. My mom wouldnt let up, "Shes pretty. You like her?"

I couldn't hide my blushing face, "Mom, please stop."

"I'm just saying, it's okay if you do," I gave her a look, "I'll stop now," she put the last plate on the table and walked back into the kitchen.

We had a rectangular dining room table. With the amound of people there we had to insert the leaf, this big center piece that extended the table. Taylor and I sat together on one end, my parents sat on the other end next to Taylors dad. Five more unfamiliar family faces filled in the sides.

With everyone distracted with talking and eating, Taylor grabbed my wrist as I reached down to adjust the napkin from falling off my thigh. In front of all these clueless family members, Taylor had placed my hand between her legs. She had a massive erection under her dress and she wanted me to know it. I looked at her cleavage and gripped my hand around her cock through the silky dress. For a split second I forgot we were surrounded. I looked up and no one had even glanced at us. I couldnt believe this was happening.

I quietly spoke to her underneath the rumbling laughter of the elders telling stories, "And how do you intend in hiding that when you stand up?"

She held her eyes on mine for a couple seconds, "I have my ways," she brought our conversation to a lower volume, "I'm going to go to the bathroom."

I was now part of the clueless group, "Oh, okay."

She grinned, "I'm gonna text you the plan."

Excitement rushed through me, "What plan?"

She didn't respond. She only spoke just loud enough for other people to hear her, "Excuse me, I have to use the restroom."

I received a text:

Taylor: I noticed earlier this bathroom has a pretty big window in it. You need to find an excuse to get up from the table and meet me at your car.

Me: Call me right now.

I turned my phone on loud. Everyone heard it ring, but half of us had our phones on the table anyway. I answered, "Hello?"

Taylor replied, "Hi I'm calling because, well because you told me to."

"Hey Eric! I'm actually at a dinner thing right now. What's up?"

Taylor laughed and made a fake boys voice, "Oh hey bro... I was hoping we could go make out in your car."

If I hadn't just swallowed a drink of my water, I would have spit it out laughing. I contained myself, and caught my mom giving me a concerned look. I got serious, "Oh damn. Okay yeah no worries, give me ten or fifteen minutes and I'll be there."

Taylor replied, "It won't take that long."

"Alright Eric. Bye."

I told my mom Eric left something in my car and he needed it for work and it was super important. So the fake drive there and back would give me some time. I grabbed my keys and Taylor stood at my driver side door waiting for me, "I'm driving."

"How are we gonna makeout if we're driving?"

"You are the one who made up a lie that requires us to get your car out of here. That's on you," she lifted a hand, "keys please."

There were lots of open country roads nearby and it was a weekday so it was dead out.

I didn't hesitate. As we pulled out of the driveway I reached between her legs. Through her silk dress I felt her cock immediately getting hard. She wasn't wearing any panties. She moaned.

She drove really slow as I unbuckled and started kissing her neck. She was as hard as she was gonna get. I used my hand to pull up her dress until her cock sprung out, holding the dress from falling back down.

I whispered in her ear, "Have you ever had road head?"

She was trembling and could hardly speak, "No. never," I nibbled on her neck.

I said something I thought I'd never say, "I wanna suck your dick," as I continued stroking her. I already felt her pre cum.

I finally had her speechless. I moved her arm and put it over me as I leaned over the center console. I held the base of her cock with my thumb and first two fingers, my other fingers and palm rested on her balls. I stuck out my tongue and rubbed it underneath her head, tasting her warm saltiness. She moaned differently than I had heard before.

I opened my mouth more and went for it. I had been waiting for this. I couldn't tell if her cock or the inside of my mouth was warmer. I did my best to avoid my teeth touching her skin. I kept my lips sealed around her girth and let my saliva mix with her pre cum. I slid my mouth slowly up and down and I gave the bottom of her shaft short strokes with my hand at the same time. After a minute I felt the car stop.

I wanted to know where she stopped. I didn't want someone walking up on us. I didn't care enough to stop what I was doing though. She rubbed the back of my head with her finger nails, "Oh fuck yeah. Oh babe you are so fucking good at that. Don't stop."

A couple more minutes went by. A vehicle or two had passed us on the side of the road but no one seemed to be concerned with us. I pulled off for a breath, "Sorry my neck is getting tired."

She was breathing heavily, "Don't be sorry. Stay still. Open your mouth."

Spit dripped off my lips onto her cock and I opened my mouth. She held the back of my head and started thrusting her hips up and down in her seat. She fucked my mouth for only a minute before she said, "Ohhh babe I'm gonna cum. I wanna cum in your mouth baby."

I closed my lips around her and pushed my head down, taking her cock to the back of my throat. She sat back down and I held back a gag the best I could. I put my hand back at the base of her cock and stroked it quickly. I took the top half of her dick in my mouth and rubbed my tongue all around her tip. I know what I like so I did it to her. Her moans got louder and without an extra warning she shot ropes and ropes of cum in my mouth. I tried to swallow it all as it came but it was too much. The excess dripped out of the corners of my mouth and down her cock. I put my mouth all the way down one more time and cleaned up the rest. She was sensitive and nearly pushed me off while laughing.

She grabbed under my chin and pulled my face to hers and started making out with me, "I told you I wanted to makeout in your car."

I was still trying to catch my breath, "How was I? That was obviously my first time."

She pulled her dress back down, "That was fucking incredible. I don't have anything to compare it to but I doubt it gets much better than that."

"Wait, what?"

"I've never," she bit her lip, "that was my first time too. I mean I've been fucked before and you know, some hand stuff but guys are usually too weird about it."

I just smiled, "Well then, you're welcome."

We talked on the five minute drive home and little did I know, Taylor left the bathroom door unlocked, closed the window after she climbed out and texted her dad that she saw me go to my car and went for a drive with me. The girl had thought of everything. We joined the dinner party and enjoyed each others company and kept our little secret.