Getting to Know My Mother

Story Info
Son cums of age with deprived mother.
1.5k words
4.19
61.8k
70
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was December 26th 1993 when my father walked out the door and never came back. I was 13.

I remember he came into my room acting weird wanting to talk. I was listening to my new CD Walkman and the Pearl Jam album he got me for Christmas the day before. He told me he loved me and he'd see me when he got back from bowling.

He walked down the street to catch a ride with my uncle Jake.

The way the story is told a guy started hassling my father and my uncle because his wife was making eyes at them. Words were said, the jerk and my father were separated and the jerk was kicked out.

When the league was over dad and uncle Jake had a beer at the bar then made their way to Jake's truck.

The guy from earlier walked up and shot my father in the chest twice and my uncle in the right arm and leg. My father succumbed to his wounds and my uncle spent weeks in the hospital. The perpetrator has never been identified or caught. That was six years ago.

In those six years I became a young man. I spent a lot of time in trouble, in the office at school and a few times at the county jail. Once I found out about pussy, sports and school became a secondary thing.

In those six years my mother had only been on a few dates. She is still a beautiful woman and only forty years old but I can be a son of a bitch and tan off a couple of her prospects.

Mom and I had always had a loving relationship. Even more than she knew. I still jerked off with her panties and felt her up any time I could. Mom is five foot nine, pale complexion, brunette, about one hundred fifty pounds with a large round ass and 38 DD breasts. Enough to get teenagers hard everywhere.

I came home early on Friday night through the alley and back door. It was 10pm but not my usual midnight. I walked through the kitchen and heard something from the den. I made the corner and saw my mother completely naked, back to me riding a man. I gained an erection instantly but was frightened to move ore make any noise. I then noticed the boots on the floor. They looked like my uncle Jake's boots.

As I was fitting all this together my mother was turning around and our eyes met. She froze, I said I was sorry and went to my room and locked the door. I waited a few minutes but needed to cum.

I began stroking then came a knock on my door. I stuffed my cock in my pants and answered. My mother asked me to come to the living room. As I entered, Uncle Jake stood up and apologized. He was a married man with a good looking wife, two kids of his own. He then left leaving mom and I to sit on the couch she was fucking Jake on.

She began talking to me as a man not her son and explained she had needs. That she was lonely. I listened and she scooted over and I held her until she nodded off against me. I rolled her on her side and covered her up then returned to my room and finished my jacking off.

Uncle Jake would find his way to our house some. I never snitched on him, he and I never spoke about it again.

I had just finished my first year of college and was starting my summer job in a week when my mother suggested just the two of us take a four day weekend at the beach.

On the way down during our four hour drive she told me it was over with Jake. I didn't know how to respond and said I didn't care. We talked about school, work, my girlfriend. Nothing out of the ordinary.

We checked into the hotel only to find we had booked a Queen room. No rollout bed, no spare.

We showered then dressed for dinner. We had an exceptional dinner of fresh catch then walked down the beach to a local bar. It was a cool tiki themed place. A mix of locals and tourists. They let me drink and I was feeling good after seven beers. Mom was going into relax mode after a few large margaritas. The jukebox was good and my mother had me dance a couple times with her. She was definitely popular with the guys at the bar who couldn't take their eyes off her.

By one am we were both drunk and decided we should head back to our room.

In our bare feet we walked in the sand while I carried our sandals in one hand and held mom's hand in my other. She was still in party mode and being flirtatious with her comments. We got back to the room and she said she was going to rinse off before bed. I waited for her to get in the shower before entering the bathroom to piss. As I pissed I heard the shower curtain move. My mother was peeking at me pissing. She commented that I might be as large as my dad. This got me excited and my cock started growing and instantly I was erect. She giggled and asked if that was just for her. She then closed the curtain and continued her shower.

I washed up in the sink then got in bed. My mother came in with a towel on and put panties on. She then sat on the side of the bed and used lotion. Without putting on a top she pulled the towel and took it to the bathroom. I watched her walk the room with her large 38DD breasts swaying and bouncing.

She turned off the light and scooted her ass into me. Then she started talking. Telling me how great tonight was and she was sorry for looking at me in the shower.

I was rigid, and wouldn't last long if I were to masturbate. All of a sudden she asked if I was still a virgin. I started laughing. We were tight but never talked about my sex life. She knew my girlfriend was a church girl, pretty but obviously a prude. Then she said that my girlfriend didn't know what she was missing. Mom rolled over swiftly and grabbed me by my cock. She stroked my dick through my underwear and I let her. I told her it had been awhile and my condition was worsening. She threw off my sheet and told me to stand up and drop my underwear.

I did as I was told and she had me in her grip and sucking on me in no time. It wasn't a minute later I was erupting in her mouth. I shot a huge wad into her mouth. My cream was spilling onto her lips and chin. After I was through she held me in her grip. Mom cleaned herself by eating and wiping all my cum onto her tongue. Then she cleaned my cock again sucking me until my cock was only shiny with saliva. I was in ecstasy but confused on where to go next. She took the lead and pulled me onto the bed. She began kissing me. We made out and my hands explored her tits until she ordered me to go eat mommy's pussy.

I did as I was told. She jumped my face furiously with her bald pussy. She came as I was sucking her clit and a flood cream dripped from her pussy and her musk filled my nostrils. Both her hands were on my head and she begged me to lick her ass. I obliged and licked and probed her ass while she flicked her clit. My mother squirted all over my face twice. She pulled me up and gripped my cock in both hands pulling me into her. I fucked her hard without remorse. Her arms around me, her juices all over me. She came on probably my 30th to 60th pump into her. We were fucking so passionate when she said that I reminded her so much of my father but my cock was better than his or his brother Jake. For whatever reason that pushed my confidence to ten.

I broke her embrace and rolled her over pulling her up onto my cock in doggy. I grabbed her by her ponytail and slammed into her hard and fast. It wasn't long before it felt as if mom pissed she squirted again. Her pussy became slick and sloppy. I was beyond and ready to cum again and pulled out. Instinct took over and mom scrambled to get my cock in her mouth. I filled her face again while she pumped my shaft leaving my nuts aching and dry from my orgasm. She cleaned me up as before then told me to follow her to the shower.