All Comments on 'Getting To Know My Neighbour Ch. 02'

by The Spaz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Rape Her to Pregnancy....

Keep fucking her while her boyfriend is gone, so that when he comes home he can look forward to being a Daddy while he watches her tummy swell from your fucking of her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trash

So you want feedback? This is just another story of a man that cannot get women without having to rape them. What a loser he must be. No woman wants to be manipulated by a rapist. We know this is just fiction, but in your third chapter, have a girlfriend of hers come by and have their way with you. Let them take you and use you anyway they want. Maybe they they will use kittens and a big dog on you. Ok? You never know, you just might like it. Wouldn't it be nice to become their playtoy?

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

jakkjakkover 19 years ago
reply to trash

of course no woman wants to be used that way thats why this is a fantasy not reality if you dont like this type of story and i must add most times i dont either read something else. as for this part i liked it not as much as the other because it wasnt as long but i still look foward to the next parts. "jakk"

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Read!

This is a fantasy not reality, and it's a great one, so you there who feel offended by it, read something else. I am a woman, no I don't want to be treated like that, but reading the story turns me on.

Kazibure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fucking Slammers -- Go Away

Wow!. Some of you really need to lighten up. Geez. This is very obviously fantasy and good fantasy at that. It is well written and well thought out. I usually find a significant number of typos and I don't recall seeing any of these in this. I am a contributor here too, and I took offense to a reader saying I misused pronouns. I reread my contribution and it had no pronouns. He quite obviously was just a "fucking slammer" like so many of you are. Folks. This is a free site and the contributors don't need your fucking criticism, ubless it is constructive, of course! Geez if you don't like, it's common sense, don't read it. We don't need you here with that kind of attitude. Don't go away mad, Just go the fuck away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good fantasy but...

Liked the story, well written. just like the last one tho could have done with a bit of build up between the guy taking his cock out and ramming it in. Some teasing to build up a bit more tension.

keep writing and thanx!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous